Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (92) « First ... « 68 69 [70] 71 72 » ... Last »
Jul 24, 2020 11:01 PM

Jul 2020
Hi,
I code all day and listening music,
In a free time I enjoy watching anime/reading manga and gaming.
Occasionally enjoy walk in park where it's not too crowded.
Also playing guitar when in a right mood.
Really appreciate everything lighthearted and cozy!
Being human is a strange experience (lll-ω-)
Jul 25, 2020 12:18 AM

Feb 2019
magpieonmyhead said:
Hi,
I code all day and listening music,
In a free time I enjoy watching anime/reading manga and gaming.
Occasionally enjoy walk in park where it's not too crowded.
Also playing guitar when in a right mood.
Really appreciate everything lighthearted and cozy!
Hi welcome to TNC! I enjoy listening music as well. I really like anime/j-pop music. You should try Yuru Camp if you want something cozy. It was one of the most chillest anime that i've ever watched.
Jul 25, 2020 12:26 AM

Oct 2019
_waifu_material said:
so hi peeps
[...]
i started watching anime when i was 12 with attack on titan
i really like yaoi,horror and music anime
[...]

Hi and welcome to the club,
What did you think about Attack on titan? I haven't seen it yet but a friend of mine told me about it few years ago. Oh and what's your favorite horror or music anime? I haven't watch a lot of them yet so I'll try to watch more of them. I remember watching Promised Neverland and Your lie in april which were really good and I recommend watching them if you haven't.

Promised Neverland is a great horror anime and Your lie in april is great music anime. If you check them out, let me know what you thought about them.
Jul 25, 2020 7:12 AM
Jul 2018
hello everyone! my name is hazel.

i don't have many friends who watch anime and i felt lonely...i wanted to chat about anime then i joined MAL...
and i am really happy to be here :)

my first anime is candy candy...i watched it years ago and rewatched it over and over again...
since i haven't watched a lot of anime yet idk if it is okay to say my favorite anime but currently my top 3 list is :
1-Candy Candy
2-Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood
3-Code Geass:Hangyaku no Lelouch

random facts: i love reading books,playing video games (my favorite is tomb raider btw)...
also i am an ATLA fan and a potterhead (i'm a ravenclaw)

that's pretty much it...thanks for reading...bye!

Jul 25, 2020 7:37 AM

Jul 2019
freckledtarzan said:

i don't have many friends who watch anime and i felt lonely...i wanted to chat about anime then i joined MAL...
and i am really happy to be here :)[...]

Yahhoooo, Hazel!
If you haven't join our discord server, join us by going through the club's page and click the "discord" link! You won't be bored there cause we're always active! Also Candy candy is old but good! Many people didn't watch it cause it's old. Glad you like it! Also Code geass is great! I like how lelouche uses his brain to outsmart people! You might like Bungou stray dogs too! It's super cool!
Also have a great day and stay safe always!
_-Yurei-_Jul 25, 2020 7:52 AM
Jul 25, 2020 8:09 AM

Apr 2020
healerblue said:
_waifu_material said:
so hi peeps
[...]
i started watching anime when i was 12 with attack on titan
i really like yaoi,horror and music anime
[...]

Hi and welcome to the club,
What did you think about Attack on titan? I haven't seen it yet but a friend of mine told me about it few years ago. Oh and what's your favorite horror or music anime? I haven't watch a lot of them yet so I'll try to watch more of them. I remember watching Promised Neverland and Your lie in april which were really good and I recommend watching them if you haven't.

Promised Neverland is a great horror anime and Your lie in april is great music anime. If you check them out, let me know what you thought about them.

thxs for the recommendations i will check them out
Jul 25, 2020 8:27 AM

Jul 2020
Hi,

My name is Roman and I'm from Russia
I joined Mal because I found it interesting to compile a list of anime that I watched over the past six year
My first anime was Shaman king
My favorite anime at the moment is Hunter x Hunter, manga is Gantz.
Now I'm interested in visual novels and ranobe.
I hope you would like to talk to me.
ADD TO FRIENDS!
Jul 25, 2020 8:41 AM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
Ore_Kuzo said:
Hi,

My name is Roman and I'm from Russia
[...]

Welcome to TNC Roman!
Did you previously keep a list of your watched shows? I surely can't remember things from 6 years ago, don't know how it's for you x)
What visual novel are you reading right now? I am currently reading Totono, if you want something similar to Doki Doki Literature Club with a self-aware game, I can absolutely recommend it!
Don't know how to answer my post? Just click
on "Quick Reply" and mention me with @Karasian

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Jul 25, 2020 9:50 AM
Jul 2018
_XUwUX_ said:
freckledtarzan said:

and i am really happy to be here :)[...]

Yahhoooo, Hazel!
If you haven't join our discord server, join us by going through the club's page and click the "discord" link! You won't be bored there cause we're always active! Also Candy candy is old but good! Many people didn't watch it cause it's old. Glad you like it! Also Code geass is great! I like how lelouche uses his brain to outsmart people! You might like Bungou stray dogs too! It's super cool!
Also have a great day and stay safe always!

thank you so much for recommendation :)
Jul 25, 2020 10:11 PM
Jul 2020
Hallooooooo my name is Lin and I'm 16 years old

I dont really know what else to sayyy but I found this appp and stumble on this club
people are really cool and friendly here >.< hope to get along with you guys :333333
You can call me “little magician
Jul 26, 2020 12:18 AM

Oct 2019
RushiiFiria said:
[...]

Hallooo Lin or little magician,
Welcome to the club and nice to meet you.
Oh, I noticed that you've watched over 900 episodes of One Piece. What do you think about it? I know some people don't want to start watching it mainly because it has so many episodes and I'm kind of one of them as well but I am curious what's the story about.
Why should we call you little magician? That could be a reference to some anime but I probably don't know it right now.
Btw, what was your first anime that you've watched that made you interested in watching other anime?
Jul 26, 2020 4:25 AM
Jun 2020
hi guys! my name is Donna and I’m from Canada :)

I joined MAL because I think it’s cool and fun to list animes you’ve watched and rate them.
I started watching anime because I found the art so beautiful like in animes like violet evergarden.
My first anime was kaichou wa maid-sama!
My favourite animes right now are probably hunter x hunter and the promised neverland.
I’m always looking for new friends and recommendations soooo add me :p
Have a great day and stay safe everyone! Bye bye

Jul 26, 2020 6:32 AM
Jul 2020
healerblue said:
RushiiFiria said:
[...]

Hallooo Lin or little magician,
Welcome to the club and nice to meet you.
Oh, I noticed that you've watched over 900 episodes of One Piece. What do you think about it? I know some people don't want to start watching it mainly because it has so many episodes and I'm kind of one of them as well but I am curious what's the story about.
Why should we call you little magician? That could be a reference to some anime but I probably don't know it right now.
Btw, what was your first anime that you've watched that made you interested in watching other anime?

I just finished it today actually >.< I used to be same like you avoiding long animes but this one has really been on my list for a very long time. I wanted to watch it because I got really curious plus I like zoro a lot. the reference of little magician is nami from one piece. One piece is a story about pirates searching for that treasure and there is this particular crew who are the main characters exploring the seas to get to the last island where that treasure is located which is raftel. the main character who is luffy wants to be a pirate king he was into this idea because of the red haired man named shanks who was one of the crew of the late pirate king. he then gave his treasure to luffy and told him to someday return it to him when he become a great pirate. it would be fairy tail I watched a lot of animes before but this one pushed me to watch others :D
Jul 26, 2020 7:20 AM
Jul 2020
My name is Asher.
I'm a 21 year old
My Country is USA.
I like anime so I joined because I watch a lot of anime to cry at. Also my friend Mr. HealerBlue invited me here.
Death Note is the first anime I watched.
Favorite Anime is Steins;Gate
Least Favorite Anime is Sword Art Online
Favorite Genres: Anything with cute anime girls.
Genres that you don't like: Anything with terrible character design. (SAO)
I write books and novellas. I draw pictures of cute anime girls. I play games.

*Insert Closing Sentence Here*:
Jul 26, 2020 8:08 AM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
donnasaur said:
[...]

Nice to meet you Donna! hilarious pun in your username x)
I can totally agree with you, sometimes the art is so stunning I can't believe that it's only drawn o.O
For a show with really amazing visuals I can totally recommend Hibike Euphonium if you also want to try out the music genre ^^
Which one of the Hunter x Hunter do you like more, the original or the 2011 version? So far I've seen some split opinions so I'd be curious!

Ashendus said:
My name is Asher.
[...]

Hi there Asher!
If your favourite genre is anything with cute anime girls, look no further than CGDCT, short for Cute Girls Doing Cute Things aka the superior genre. Now I don't know which shows you watched so far but I can recommend watching Wataten, Gabriel DropOut and GochiUsa for a light-hearted and wholesome time!
And wow, I'm already having difficulties writing a 50-word story while there are breathtaking people like you writing whole books and novellas - did you publish anything yet?
But at that, you are not just writing, but also drawing ∑(O_O;) I'd be curious to see your artstyle so consider sharing some of your art in our Discord server!

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Jul 26, 2020 8:21 AM

Oct 2019
RushiiFiria said:

I just finished it today actually >.< I used to be same like you avoiding long animes but this one has really been on my list for a very long time.
[...]

Oh cool, that does sound like an interesting anime. I might give it a try once I find a lot of free time and when I don't have any other anime to watch because it does seem like a big determination to finish all of it or to keep up with it and who knows if it will ever finish.

Oh and I accepted your friend request.
Jul 26, 2020 8:32 AM
Jul 2020
healerblue said:
RushiiFiria said:

I just finished it today actually >.< I used to be same like you avoiding long animes but this one has really been on my list for a very long time.
[...]

Oh cool, that does sound like an interesting anime. I might give it a try once I find a lot of free time and when I don't have any other anime to watch because it does seem like a big determination to finish all of it or to keep up with it and who knows if it will ever finish.

Oh and I accepted your friend request.

just take it slowly it's still ongoing anime though just skip the opening and ending of most parts cause its the same thing it is sometimes up to 5 mins op or 3 mins
Jul 26, 2020 1:30 PM
Jun 2020
Karasian said:
donnasaur said:
[...]

Nice to meet you Donna! hilarious pun in your username x)
I can totally agree with you, sometimes the art is so stunning I can't believe that it's only drawn o.O
For a show with really amazing visuals I can totally recommend Hibike Euphonium if you also want to try out the music genre ^^
Which one of the Hunter x Hunter do you like more, the original or the 2011 version? So far I've seen some split opinions so I'd be curious!

I will definitely put that anime in my plan to watch! I liked the 2011 version of hxh better but both versions have their ups and downs so it’s all on personal preference. I feel like the 2011 remake had better graphics and animation. Also, even though I haven’t read the manga it apparently follows the manga better. However, both versions are terrific.

Jul 26, 2020 3:16 PM

Oct 2019
donnasaur said:

I joined MAL because I think it’s cool and fun to list animes you’ve watched and rate them.
[...]

Hey Donna,
What did you think about Kaichou wa maid-sama? I remember thinking about watching it as one of my first anime as well, but I ended up watching Clockwork planet.
I agree that Violet Evergarden has a great animation and art, it's one of the reasons why I watched it and why I loved it so much.
I heard that people recommend watching Tower of god if you want something that feels like hunter hunter and as for Promised neverlands I remember watching something similar, if you want you can add me as a friend and I can DM you about it as well as recommendations.
Have a great day as well and welcome to the club.
Jul 26, 2020 4:17 PM
Jun 2020
healerblue said:
donnasaur said:

[...]

Hey Donna,
What did you think about Kaichou wa maid-sama? I remember thinking about watching it as one of my first anime as well, but I ended up watching Clockwork planet.
I agree that Violet Evergarden has a great animation and art, it's one of the reasons why I watched it and why I loved it so much.
I heard that people recommend watching Tower of god if you want something that feels like hunter hunter and as for Promised neverlands I remember watching something similar, if you want you can add me as a friend and I can DM you about it as well as recommendations.
Have a great day as well and welcome to the club.

I think that Kaichou wa maid-sama was pretty cliché (like most romance animes) but I still found it very entertaining and fun to watch. I just accepted your friend request. :D

Jul 27, 2020 12:27 AM

Jul 2020
[quote=Karasian message=60312372]
Ore_Kuzo said:
Hi,

Welcome to TNC Roman!
Did you previously keep a list of your watched shows? I surely can't remember things from 6 years ago, don't know how it's for you x)
What visual novel are you reading right now? I am currently reading Totono, if you want something similar to Doki Doki Literature Club with a self-aware game, I can absolutely recommend it!

Thank you for your recommendation, but I was not very impressed with Doki Doki. I like it when you slowly sink into the atmosphere of the work and stay there, and not when you are abruptly pulled out. Now I decided to read the classics of vesual novels such as Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Umineko no Naku Koro ni
Jul 27, 2020 5:51 AM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
@Ore_Kuzo I see! Well then, hope you enjoy them both!

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Jul 29, 2020 5:26 AM
Jul 2018
Hi, my preferred nickname is Goose, I'm from the United States and I recently just got back into watching anime and reading manga again. Some of my friends recommended MAL, so I'm here to try it out. I live Shonen Anime, and their sub-genres, but I'm sure I could watch/read other genres if I found a good enough anime/manga in them. I've never used MAL before, so forgive me if I mess things up.
Jul 29, 2020 5:16 PM

May 2020
fadedgoose said:
Hi, my preferred nickname is Goose, I'm from the United States and I recently just got back into watching anime and reading manga again. Some of my friends recommended MAL, so I'm here to try it out. I live Shonen Anime, and their sub-genres, but I'm sure I could watch/read other genres if I found a good enough anime/manga in them. I've never used MAL before, so forgive me if I mess things up.

Hello Goose,
You like Shounen? That's cool, it's not really one of my favorite anime genres, I'm more of a Comedy/Slice of Life watcher, although I've enjoyed most of the shounen shows I've watched. If you'd like to have some anime recommended I'd gladly recommend you some of my favorites on the DMs.
Don't worry about MAL, you'll get the hang of it in no time, it might seem a bit complex and weird at first but, you'll get used to it the more you use it.
Welcome to the club!
Jul 30, 2020 5:41 AM
Jul 2018
@Le_Username

If you have some recs, I would love to see them.
Jul 30, 2020 12:14 PM

Jul 2020
I've introduced myself before, but I'll go again. My name is HoloisHolo and I'm a newb lol

A club I joined did a signature picture for me, so where do I put the link to get the signature to show up? Cause I put it in signature code and all I get is a list of my shows. And even then that doesn't even show up anywhere anyways.
Jul 30, 2020 1:18 PM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
HoloisHolo said:

A club I joined did a signature picture for me, so where do I put the link to get the signature to show up? Cause I put it in signature code and all I get is a list of my shows. And even then that doesn't even show up anywhere anyways.

Hi again HoloisHolo!
You probably did the same mistake I did at the beginning - choosing the "My Signature" option in the profile settings. But that's the wrong one x) You need to go to the "Forum" tab and scroll a bit down to edit the "Signature". To quickly get to it: https://myanimelist.net/editprofile.php?go=forumoptions
From there, it's the usual process:
[img]picURL[/img]

And remember, you can also align pics so e.g.
[img align=right]picURL[/img]

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Jul 30, 2020 1:55 PM

Jul 2020
Karasian said:
HoloisHolo said:

Hi again HoloisHolo!
You probably did the same mistake I did at the beginning - choosing the "My Signature" option in the profile settings. But that's the wrong one x) You need to go to the "Forum" tab and scroll a bit down to edit the "Signature". To quickly get to it: https://myanimelist.net/editprofile.php?go=forumoptions
From there, it's the usual process:
[img]picURL[/img]

And remember, you can also align pics so e.g.
[img align=right]picURL[/img]

LOL whoops, that's embarrassing. Guess I fit in perfectly in the club don't I haha
Jul 31, 2020 12:09 PM
Jul 2020
Hi my name is Lea. I'm from the Philippines. I think I started watching anime when I was 6 or 7 that was more than 20yrs ago. I stopped watching when I reached college because I became busy with studies. I started watching anime again when Im already working. I think my first animes are btx sailor moon and dragon ball. Right now my top favorite anime is hunter x hunter. Next is code geass slam dunk and black clover. I always watched and read anime theories. I decided to join MAL cause Im looking forward to meet new friends so we can share or talk about our favourite animes. Thank you for letting me join this club. By the way my name here in MAL is derived from biscuit krueger of hunter x hunter . I changed the last word to groover to make it sound more lively.
biscuit_grooverJul 31, 2020 12:13 PM
Jul 31, 2020 12:23 PM

Jul 2020
Hi, name is May! I’m from the U.S. I joined MAL cause my brother got me into anime and said I have to, lolol.

I think the first anime I watched and completed was Mirai Nikki? I can’t remember. I started watching anime like a year ago, and I’ve been hooked ever since.

I don’t have favorite/hated genres, I just like animes that: make me cry, have GOOD plots twists I can’t see coming, and make me laugh a lot. If you have any recommendations, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!! I want to have more friends on here (so I’ll probably comment and add people randomly, lol)

Thanks for reading!
Jul 31, 2020 1:13 PM

Jun 2020
Hello everyone! I'm from Indonesia and I've joined MAL since a month ago because I want to keep track of all of the works I've read/watched, and to find out many others titles that I might be interested in. I'm not intended to interact with the community at first, but I really wanted to meet people with the same interests as I do so here I am, introducing myself here.

I've read mangas since I'm 6, since my brother collects a lot of mangas and I've always enjoyed reading it. I've read a lot of mangas but I don't really watch animes, since I used to have shitty internet connection and I just like to read more because I can do it on my own pace.

One Piece, BNHA, Chi no Wadachi, Boku dake ga Inai Machi, KHR, Bakuman, Cheese in the Trap, and Oyasumi Punpun are series that I really liked and sometimes I re-read again. Please recommend me some good mangas to read! I like to read mangas that is either make me think, have complex characters, realistic, philosophical, meaningful, or just overall fun to read.

I've also been listening to vocaloid musics, because of Kagerou Project, and now I'm addicted to Japanese songs too. Sorry if this is irrelevant!!

Jul 31, 2020 10:08 PM
May 2020
Hello, my name is Owen and I'm from the US. I joined MAL because my anime to watch list got laggy when I'd highlight a show that I finished. First anime that I completed was Cowboy Bebop, but the first anime I sat down and watched in a short amount of time was Evangelion(got Cowboy Bebop's ending spoiled and I didn't care to watch the rest for about two years and also didn't touch anime in general) My favorite anime has to be SNAFU. Stuff I do besides watching anime is drawing, photo shopping, and playing video games(osu!, rainbow, csgo, etc.) My dm's are open if anyone wants to talk about anime or just get some recommendations.
Jul 31, 2020 10:27 PM

Jul 2019
biscuit_groover said:
Hi my name is Lea. I'm from the Philippines. I think I started watching anime when I was 6 or 7 that was more than 20yrs ago. I stopped watching when I reached college because I became busy with studies. I started watching anime again when Im already working. I think my first animes are btx sailor moon and dragon ball. Right now my top favorite anime is hunter x hunter.[...]

Yahhooo, Lea!
Another Filipino on the club! Niicceee! I'm from Philippines too! I can see why you first watched DBZ. Cause it's airing on TV (I hope I'm right about that). Also did you join the discord server of this club? You can join our discord server by going through the club's page and click "discord" button! Also you Black Clover is hella lit! I recommend you read the manga! It's fire as hell! I hope you are safe and have a nice day!
Jul 31, 2020 10:31 PM

Jul 2019
sakurajimasfoot said:
Hi, name is May! I’m from the U.S. I joined MAL cause my brother got me into anime and said I have to, lolol.

I think the first anime I watched and completed was Mirai Nikki? I can’t remember. I started watching anime like a year ago, and I’ve been hooked ever since.[...]

Yahhoooo, May!
Join our discord server if you want more fun! Just look on the club's page and click "discord button"! Also Mirai nikki is good! I recommend you read the manga too! Also, if you're looking for recommendations, watch Gakuen babysitters! It's good. I hope you have a nice day and stay safe as always!
Jul 31, 2020 10:38 PM

Jul 2019
katastrofikal said:
Hello everyone! I'm from Indonesia and I've joined MAL since a month ago because I want to keep track of all of the works I've read/watched, and to find out many others titles that I might be interested in. I'm not intended to interact with the community at first, but I really wanted to meet people with the same interests as I do so here I am, introducing myself here. [...]

Yahhhoo, katastrofikal!
I can see you like shounens! You make me want to read One piece ╥﹏╥ But no worries, I'll read it once I'm done binging my manga list. Also you'll like Black clover too! It's good! Read the manga of it but watch the anime too! You'll get the hype there. Also I'm not really into vocaloids of JP but I listen to some like hatsune or Teo. I mostly listen to rock jp musics so I don't know much vocaloids! Also I hope you are having a fine day and Stay safe!
Jul 31, 2020 10:44 PM

Jul 2019
nLu said:
Hello, my name is Owen and I'm from the US. I joined MAL because my anime to watch list got laggy when I'd highlight a show that I finished.[...]

Yahhhooo, Owen!
Too bad you got spoiled on Cowboy Bebop ╥﹏╥! Damn that spoiler. Anyways Snafu is one of my favorite shows too! I can relate to hikigaya's situations. Hope my ship ends up too! Also I play Osu too! Maybe we can play sometimes. My IGN is _XUwUX_ Feel free to add me! Also I like to edit and draw too! I hope I can create my own manga for hobby! I hope you are having fun today and stay safe!
Aug 1, 2020 9:06 AM
Jul 2020
_XUwUX_ said:
biscuit_groover said:
Hi my name is Lea. I'm from the Philippines. I think I started watching anime when I was 6 or 7 that was more than 20yrs ago. I stopped watching when I reached college because I became busy with studies. I started watching anime again when Im already working. I think my first animes are btx sailor moon and dragon ball. Right now my top favorite anime is hunter x hunter.[...]

Yahhooo, Lea!
Another Filipino on the club! Niicceee! I'm from Philippines too! I can see why you first watched DBZ. Cause it's airing on TV (I hope I'm right about that). Also did you join the discord server of this club? You can join our discord server by going through the club's page and click "discord" button! Also you Black Clover is hella lit! I recommend you read the manga! It's fire as hell! I hope you are safe and have a nice day!

Hello! nice to meet you here. Yeah right dragon ball and sailor moon dubbed in tagalog. Hehe Im so hooked to black clover right now. I'll make sure to read the manga. Thank you. Im not sure if already join the discord. Im still not familiar on how to use it.. Im gonna check on that. Stay safe also.
Aug 1, 2020 12:34 PM

Jun 2020
_XUwUX_ said:

Yahhhoo, katastrofikal!
I can see you like shounens! You make me want to read One piece ╥﹏╥ But no worries, I'll read it once I'm done binging my manga list. Also you'll like Black clover too! It's good! Read the manga of it but watch the anime too! You'll get the hype there. Also I'm not really into vocaloids of JP but I listen to some like hatsune or Teo. I mostly listen to rock jp musics so I don't know much vocaloids! Also I hope you are having a fine day and Stay safe!

Yes, please do read One Piece, you won't regret it! I haven't read Black Clover yet, maybe I'll check it out soon. Hatsune Miku, do you mean? She's the most used vocaloid so it's no wonder you've listened to her songs. I am interested in Japanese rock musics too!! I don't have any particular bands to listen to, but I do like the genre and like listening to some of it. What's your recommendations of Japanese rock to listen to? Thanks, I hope you are having a fine day and please stay safe too!! You're really nice!

Aug 1, 2020 1:58 PM

Apr 2020
sakurajimasfoot said:

I think the first anime I watched and completed was Mirai Nikki? I can’t remember. I started watching anime like a year ago, and I’ve been hooked ever since.

I don’t have favorite/hated genres, I just like animes that: make me cry, have GOOD plots twists I can’t see coming, and make me laugh a lot. If you have any recommendations, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!! I want to have more friends on here (so I’ll probably comment and add people randomly, lol)

Thanks for reading!

Welcome! Shows that make you cry? I think you'll enjoy Your Lie in April and Violet Evergarden.
Aug 1, 2020 8:26 PM

Jul 2020
RiceKnight59 said:
sakurajimasfoot said:

Thanks for reading!

Welcome! Shows that make you cry? I think you'll enjoy Your Lie in April and Violet Evergarden.

Thanks! I forgot to add Violet Evergarden to my "Plan to watch" section.
Aug 1, 2020 8:53 PM

Jul 2019
katastrofikal said:
_XUwUX_ said:

Yahhhoo, katastrofikal!

Yes, please do read One Piece, you won't regret it! I haven't read Black Clover yet, maybe I'll check it out soon. Hatsune Miku, do you mean? She's the most used vocaloid so it's no wonder [...]

Here are some of the good songs I want to recommend
The Secret About That Girl - Eve
As You Like It - Eve
Kyouran Hey kids! - THE ORAL CIGARETTES
Vickeblanka - Black catcher
Waiting for Rain - Minami
And I'll make sure to read One Piece! Thanks for suggesting! ♡^▽^♡
Aug 2, 2020 5:32 PM
Jun 2020
Hello, my name is Luiz and i'm from Paraguay.
I speak Portuguese, Spanish and a little bit for English

I have joined MAL because I have no friends in my social circle who watch anime, so much so that I started to watch anime by a friend from another country and also because I wanted to meet people with more experience in this world.

The first anime I've seen was Naruto (I actually skipped the fillers)
My Favorite Anime its Darling in the FranXX
I really like the anime of Action, Comedy and Romance
There really are no genres that I don't like
My other hobbies are playing games, singing and observing society.

"I don't think ignorance is complicated a bad thing. The more you know, the more trouble it brings you."
-Hachiman Hikigaya
Aug 2, 2020 10:26 PM

Jul 2019
LuizRandecker said:
[...]

Yahhoooo, Luiz!
You can join our discord server by going through the club's page and click "discord" button! You'll meet bunch of weebs there d(>_・ ). Anyways, did you enjoy naruto? I only like the shippuden one tho but the first one is good too. I just don't like naruto as a brat XD. But I really enjoy watching Naruto in general. Also you can also try Boruto. Boruto may be spoiled brat but you'll understand why after you watch it! Also reading the manga of Boruto is a must too!
Hope you have a nice day and stay safe lad!
Aug 3, 2020 5:25 AM
Jun 2020
_XUwUX_ said:
LuizRandecker said:
[...]

Yahhoooo, Luiz!
You can join our discord server by going through the club's page and click "discord" button! You'll meet bunch of weebs there d(>_・ ). Anyways, did you enjoy naruto? I only like the shippuden one tho but the first one is good too. I just don't like naruto as a brat XD. But I really enjoy watching Naruto in general. Also you can also try Boruto. Boruto may be spoiled brat but you'll understand why after you watch it! Also reading the manga of Boruto is a must too!
Hope you have a nice day and stay safe lad!

Thanks, but I'm not interested in anything related to Naruto anymore.
I will join your Discord
Aug 3, 2020 4:09 PM
Mar 2020
Hi! My name's Tiana. I live in Canada and love anime with a passion.

My favorite genres are action, romance, and those mind twisty ones.

First anime was maid sama, first shonen was Bleach. Both have a special place in my heart :)

I am really down for some amazing anime recs!

~ see you space cowboy ~
Aug 3, 2020 6:18 PM

May 2020
animescouts said:
Hi! My name's Tiana. I live in Canada and love anime with a passion.

My favorite genres are action, romance, and those mind twisty ones.

First anime was maid sama, first shonen was Bleach. Both have a special place in my heart :)

I am really down for some amazing anime recs!

~ see you space cowboy ~

Yahello Tiana,
Lovely to hear about that massive passion about anime. Watching anime is probably my favorite hobby!
That's quite the nice selection of genres. I also have a soft spot for romances and "mind twisty ones", as well as comedy and slice of life animes! I've been recommended Maid Sama before, it's a show I'd likely want to watch in the future.
If you want I'd gladly recommend some animes in the DMs. You're also free to do the same!
Welcome to the club Tiana!
Aug 3, 2020 11:00 PM
Jun 2020
Hello guys, I'm Otto And I also come from Mexico wey, I like anime since I was young, in fact I love all kinds of animation and I will be happy with you.

I love the mecha animes, my favorite anime is FLCL, Evangelion and Gunbuster (yeah, I'm fan of Gainax studio).

Thank you for read.
OttoNoLastnameAug 3, 2020 11:05 PM
Aug 3, 2020 11:25 PM

Jul 2019
OttoNoLastname said:
Hello guys, I'm Otto And I also come from Mexico wey, I like anime since I was young, in fact I love all kinds of animation and I will be happy with you.

I love the mecha animes, my favorite anime is FLCL, Evangelion and Gunbuster (yeah, I'm fan of Gainax studio).

Thank you for read.

Yaahhooo, Otto!
I'm not much into mecha but Evangalion is good! Also would you like to take a trip on CGDCT genre? Watch gochiusa, Tonari no kyuuketsuki-san, yuru yuri, and Nyanko days! And I hope the new evangelion movie is good.
Anyways have a nice day and stay safe as always!
Aug 5, 2020 3:01 AM
Aug 2020
Hi! My name is Bryan, I'm from the US Washington state. I joined MAL to meet new people and make new friends. I'm moderately new to anime but the first one I ever watched was your lie in april because I play the piano. My favorite genres are slice of life and shounen, but I'm open to trying any other genre as well. Anyway I think that's about it and I look forward to meeting all of you :)
Aug 5, 2020 3:41 AM

Oct 2019
Cuttlefish24 said:
Hi! My name is Bryan, I'm from the US Washington state. I joined MAL to meet new people and make new friends.
[...]

Hi Bryan, welcome to the club and nice to meet you.
Oh nice, what did you think about Your lie in april and did you learn how to play any song from it? I tried to learn how to play the opening from it on a piano but I stopped learning it.
If you want, you can try watching Toradora, Hyouka, Violet Evergarden or Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai. They are all slice of life anime so you might enjoy watching them.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (92) « First ... « 68 69 [70] 71 72 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAMES] Count to 100,000 Part 3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Karasian - Jan 26, 2021

8473 by Serafos »»
47 minutes ago

» [GAMES] Count down from 100,000 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

babyaki - Dec 4, 2020

7006 by Serafos »»
47 minutes ago

» monster odyssey

raylerchil - Jul 29, 2023

2 by Serafos »»
Jun 13, 11:50 PM

» Favourite Episodes from Anime you Don't Particularly Like

The_Real_Calluma - Dec 3, 2021

4 by Serafos »»
Jun 13, 11:49 PM

» What anime do you recommend people not to watch

huhimadethis - Jan 2, 2021

27 by Serafos »»
Jun 12, 10:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.