Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (93) « First ... « 65 66 [67] 68 69 » ... Last »
Jun 23, 2020 2:28 PM

Oct 2019
cciell said:
Hello! :) i never really intorduced my self.. so i hope this is okay ;-;
[...]

Hello cciell,
It's okay don't worry, nice to meet you.
Welcome to the club, I joined MAL because I wanted to track the anime that I watched. My first anime was Clockwork planet although my friend did recommend me to watch 7 deadly sins as my first anime. How was it to watch 7 deadly sins as your first anime? If that was your first anime. Did you understand everything and did it shape your opinion about the anime in any way?
Oh, you like video editing and drawing? I like that too, well I used to like it. I took a little break from video editing and drawing but I'll probably come back to it and try again.
It was nice to meet you and it was okay to introduce yourself. If you want I can add you as a friend?
Jun 23, 2020 8:13 PM
Jun 2020
healerblue said:
thejulianp said:
Hey, I'm thejulianp, and I picking up anime again. The forums looked nice and I like discussion after I watch an episode, so I signed up.
[...]

Hey thejulianp,

Welcome to the club.
Oh, I'm similar in a way where I don't want to watch the last episodes sometimes because I know that I won't see the characters again. There's a lot of great series that I want to see the 2nd season of. Some series have a great last episode so sometimes a last episode can help you enjoy the anime a lot more.

Why do the dramatic scenes fail to work for you? I know some great dramatic scenes that made me cry, got me interested in the anime or just made me care for the characters.

Hm, I haven't watched sad anime recently but I can try to recommend you few that I've watched before if you want? Also, which episode or anime had the biggest emotional impact on you?

Well, drama tends to fail to move my heart. The serious scenes that usually pepper every anime worth its salt tend to draw my attention, but kinda somber probably isn't the mood the creators are aiming for.

Really funny scenes have me nearly in tears(d-frag seems to be made of pure laughterinium), so I guess I try to stick to the bigger emotional response.

My singular sad anime on my to-watch list is Puella Magi Madoka Magica, of which I've watched 3 episodes.

My saddest anime episode would probably be the second season finale of assassination classroom. I'm actually re-watching the show because I last watched this when I was younger, but that was probably 3 years ago. I only watched the show when I was half-asleep, so I wasn't really paying too much attention to the less action-packed part of the show.

I wouldn't mind some sad anime recommendations though.

Jun 24, 2020 12:59 PM
Jun 2020
healerblue said:
cciell said:
Hello! :) i never really intorduced my self.. so i hope this is okay ;-;
[...]

Hello cciell,
It's okay don't worry, nice to meet you.
Welcome to the club, I joined MAL because I wanted to track the anime that I watched. My first anime was Clockwork planet although my friend did recommend me to watch 7 deadly sins as my first anime. How was it to watch 7 deadly sins as your first anime? If that was your first anime. Did you understand everything and did it shape your opinion about the anime in any way?
Oh, you like video editing and drawing? I like that too, well I used to like it. I took a little break from video editing and drawing but I'll probably come back to it and try again.
It was nice to meet you and it was okay to introduce yourself. If you want I can add you as a friend?

HAHA hello healerblue :)
yes of course you can add me :) i like new friends :3 although im not that good with grammar nor spelling ;P so yeah hopefully your fine with some miss spellings while we chat :3 but also like i said my first anime could also been lolirock (ik u said if so. also sorry if i sound mean at all..) :3 cause at first i was watch like switch at birth and like glimore girls then i saw 7 deadly sins and i wanted to watch it really bad but i would always put it to the side.. oh also before i got into anime i actually did really like it :P haha but yeah... so before i watch 7 deadly sins i think i watch lolirock :) but i already seen some of it because my friend liked anime before that even tho i didnt completely pay attention to it cause i didnt use to like anime but i did remember some of it.. :) and yes i did understand it all when i was watching it :) it wasnt a really confusing anime to understand :P also eh kinda i guess... it was fun to watch :) and animes just kept popping up into my feed and stuff on netflix :3

yeah i like video editing and drawing :3 its my way to express my liking to anime because i dont really buy any anime things :3 also thats cool!! rate ur self 1-10 on how good you think u were as an editor and ur drawings.. :3
Jun 24, 2020 10:19 PM

Oct 2019
thejulianp said:
Well, drama tends to fail to move my heart. The serious scenes that usually pepper every anime worth its salt tend to draw my attention, but kinda somber probably isn't the mood the creators are aiming for.
[...]

I see. Usually dramatic scenes move the story or plot forward. I watched one anime because of this dramatic scene that I found on youtube. The reason why I was amazed and interested at the anime was because this voice actor did an amazing job voicing that dramatic scene. The anime is comedic but it has that one dramatic scene.

My favorite romance anime is dramatic romance and it's called Bunny Girl Senpai. Another romance anime that I enjoy just as much is called Plastic memories. They are both dramatic and I recommend that you try and watch them. They are really well made and it has some comedy scenes in it so you might enjoy them.

I enjoy comedy but sometimes I feel like the jokes can be forced. One of my favorite comedy is called Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu. I laughed at least 5 times per episode and it was like, heavy laughter. Monogatari is famous for play on words and few jokes that can be unnoticed. I remember that I laughed for around 5 minutes because of one of those jokes which usually go unnoticed.

I remember watching and crying at the end of Assassination classroom as well. It is a good anime.

I recommend watching Bunny Girl Senpai, Plastic Memories, Waiting in the summer, Your lie in april, Your name, Silent voice, Angel Beats, Anohana if you like sad anime. They also have dramatic scenes and moments so I'm just letting you know. If you need a comedy anime I recommend Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu, Gamers!, Kekkai sensen, No game no life and Sakamoto desu ga.

cciell said:
yes of course you can add me :) i like new friends :3 although im not that good with grammar nor spelling ;P so yeah hopefully your fine with some miss spellings while we chat :3
[...]

Hello,
I added you, it's fine don't worry.
Nah, you're not mean don't worry, it's just that I don't know anything about lolirock, is it on MAL?
Well, if you enjoyed it and you weren't confused that's good. I know when I first started watching anime I was confused about things like "kun, chan, san" etc. and it took me some time to understand them.

Well, depends. I'm not that advance in video editing but I'm trying to improve and my drawing is a bit weird. I can't make my own characters etc. (on paper) but I can redraw the images that I find online really good. I'm doing that so I can learn and practice the movements and lines on how to draw things, if that makes sense. You?
Jun 25, 2020 12:37 PM
Jun 2020
healerblue said:
thejulianp said:
[...]

I see. Usually dramatic scenes move the story or plot forward. I watched one anime because of this dramatic scene that I found on youtube. The reason why I was amazed and interested at the anime was because this voice actor did an amazing job voicing that dramatic scene. The anime is comedic but it has that one dramatic scene.

My favorite romance anime is dramatic romance and it's called Bunny Girl Senpai. Another romance anime that I enjoy just as much is called Plastic memories. They are both dramatic and I recommend that you try and watch them. They are really well made and it has some comedy scenes in it so you might enjoy them.

I enjoy comedy but sometimes I feel like the jokes can be forced. One of my favorite comedy is called Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu. I laughed at least 5 times per episode and it was like, heavy laughter. Monogatari is famous for play on words and few jokes that can be unnoticed. I remember that I laughed for around 5 minutes because of one of those jokes which usually go unnoticed.

I remember watching and crying at the end of Assassination classroom as well. It is a good anime.

I recommend watching Bunny Girl Senpai, Plastic Memories, Waiting in the summer, Your lie in april, Your name, Silent voice, Angel Beats, Anohana if you like sad anime. They also have dramatic scenes and moments so I'm just letting you know. If you need a comedy anime I recommend Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu, Gamers!, Kekkai sensen, No game no life and Sakamoto desu ga.

cciell said:
yes of course you can add me :) i like new friends :3 although im not that good with grammar nor spelling ;P so yeah hopefully your fine with some miss spellings while we chat :3
[...]

Hello,
I added you, it's fine don't worry.
Nah, you're not mean don't worry, it's just that I don't know anything about lolirock, is it on MAL?
Well, if you enjoyed it and you weren't confused that's good. I know when I first started watching anime I was confused about things like "kun, chan, san" etc. and it took me some time to understand them.

Well, depends. I'm not that advance in video editing but I'm trying to improve and my drawing is a bit weird. I can't make my own characters etc. (on paper) but I can redraw the images that I find online really good. I'm doing that so I can learn and practice the movements and lines on how to draw things, if that makes sense. You?

haha me either... and yeah same!! i think im better at like copy characters that were already created character instead of making my own characters.. i think its because i dont have my own art style yet... and yeah it makes sense to me :)

also at first i really didnt may attention to "kun, chan, san" and the other things.. to be honest i was just there to watch the anime and how it plays out :)
Jun 25, 2020 5:26 PM
May 2020
hi!!! my name is shannon, but you can call me shandawg if you would like!!! i’m 16, about to turn 17 in september, and i just started getting into anime cause someone recommended jojos bizarre adventure to me and i really enjoyed it lol. i live in the us and i’m pretty introverted irl, so hopefully i don’t seem too awkward on here. i enjoy playing sports (cheer and softball to be exact) and even though i’m really introverted, i love talking and experiencing new people! i’m really excited to get more into anime and i would love recommendations and just buddies to talk about different anime’s with! much love!!! ♡´・ᴗ・`♡
Jun 25, 2020 5:30 PM

May 2020
shandawg said:
hi!!! my name is shannon, but you can call me shandawg if you would like!!! i’m 16, about to turn 17 in september, and i just started getting into anime cause someone recommended jojos bizarre adventure to me and i really enjoyed it lol. i live in the us and i’m pretty introverted irl, so hopefully i don’t seem too awkward on here. i enjoy playing sports (cheer and softball to be exact) and even though i’m really introverted, i love talking and experiencing new people! i’m really excited to get more into anime and i would love recommendations and just buddies to talk about different anime’s with! much love!!! ♡´・ᴗ・`♡

Hi shandawg, how are you. Welcome to the Newbie Club I hope you enjoy your time here. The people here are some of the most friendly people you will ever meet. I also can relate to being introverted irl but trust me the people here are nice and don't mind if you don't want to talk, but don't be afraid to jump right into a new discussion. I would recommend the shows Kokoro Connect and Stars Align. Again Welcome to the Newbie club. I hope I get to talk about anime with you.
Jun 25, 2020 5:35 PM
May 2020
BravoTushka said:
shandawg said:

Hi shandawg, how are you. Welcome to the Newbie Club I hope you enjoy your time here. The people here are some of the most friendly people you will ever meet. I also can relate to being introverted irl but trust me the people here are nice and don't mind if you don't want to talk, but don't be afraid to jump right into a new discussion. I would recommend the shows Kokoro Connect and Stars Align. Again Welcome to the Newbie club. I hope I get to talk about anime with you.

thank you so much for the response!!! i’ll def check out the recommendations you said!!! i can’t thank you enough!
Jun 25, 2020 5:57 PM

May 2020
shandawg said:
BravoTushka said:

thank you so much for the response!!! i’ll def check out the recommendations you said!!! i can’t thank you enough!

No problem, both those shows are kind of in the Slice of Life area which is one of my favorite to watch.
Jun 25, 2020 10:47 PM

Jul 2019
sonikka said:
hello everyone, im 15 and i am from Mexico and i also currently live in Mexico. English is my second language, Spanish being my first. i don't have a lot of trouble with English just a little out of practice, i have not used it since i moved from USA to Mexico, have had zero luck finding anyone that speaks English here.[...]

Yaaahhhooooo, sonikka!
I bet it's frustrating to have non of your friends watching anime. Well you're in a weeb zone now xD! Alsoooo most I read online is English! And I see you planning to read wotakoi! Niiiiiiiccceee! It's super hilarious and very cute! I really recommend reading it! Well enjoy your stay here and have a nice day!
Jun 26, 2020 5:49 AM
Mar 2020
Hello.
My name is Victor, I'm 17, and I'm from Poland. I joined MAL just because it was hard to keep track of the anime I watch. :p
The first anime I've ever watched was Initial D, as I love cars.
My favorite anime is the Konosuba series and the Oregairu series, but Initial D always will have a special place in my heart (even though it was pretty average). My fav manga is definitely Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu.
Genres I like the most are romance, comedy, action, and sometimes ecchi, but I can get to like other genres as well. I am not a big fan of harems though.
My other hobbies are cars (as I mentioned before) and gaming. My favorite game is My Summer Car, but I also enjoy a variety of different games.
Feel free to add me to your friends list or something, and uhh...
Yeah.
Jun 26, 2020 3:35 PM

Apr 2020
Name: Harau
Why you joined MAL: Given the current pandemic, I decided to have an inventory of the anime I've watched and MAL helps a lot. I believe I'm already at around 12TB worth of anime pending to be watched
First anime watched: when I was a little kid, Kenyuu Densetsu Yaiba, but I'll rewatch it soon
Favorite anime: So far, Dr. Stone, but this may change as people keeps on recommending FMA Brotherhood
Oldest anime watched on TV: Mach GoGoGo
Favorite genre: Slice of Life
Genres I hate: Horror, Suspense, Harem
Other hobbies: I play online games, download classic anime (like 1970s classic)
Closing statement: Nowadays, I just enjoy watching recent anime releases that everyone enjoys, so if you have recommendations or anything else, feel free to drop a comment :) I'm also on the hunt for a watchable ENG subtitled version of Time Travel Tondekeman!, so if anyone can give me leads I'd totally appreciate it.
HarauJun 26, 2020 4:07 PM
Jun 27, 2020 12:20 AM

Jul 2019
Victory356 said:
Hello.
My name is Victor, I'm 17, and I'm from Poland. I joined MAL just because it was hard to keep track of the anime I watch. :p
The first anime I've ever watched was Initial D, as I love cars.
My favorite anime is the Konosuba series and the Oregairu series, but Initial D always will have a special place in my heart (even though it was pretty average). [...]

yahhhhoooo, Victory356!
I can see you like Komi-san! Niiiiiiccceee! I also liked it but I got bored and dropped it but I plan to pick it up again! I like romance tooo! But I like it better when it is Romcom w/out drama. I love how they do lovey dovey things that make my heart really at ease! Have a nice day and make sure to stay safe away from covid!
Jun 27, 2020 12:25 AM

Jul 2019
Harau said:
Name: Harau
Why you joined MAL: Given the current pandemic, I decided to have an inventory of the anime I've watched and MAL helps a lot. I believe I'm already at around 12TB worth of anime pending to be watched
First anime watched: when I was a little kid, Kenyuu Densetsu Yaiba, but I'll rewatch it soon
Favorite anime: So far, Dr. Stone, but this may change as people keeps on recommending FMA Brotherhood
Oldest anime watched on TV: Mach GoGoGo
Genres I hate: Horror, Suspense, Harem
[...].

Yaaaahhooo, Harau!
Nicceeee to see another filipino here lurking at MAL! I'm from philippines too! I started watching anime on winter 2015! First anime I watched is DBZ, Bleach, Naruto, and One piece since it streams on the TV! Too bad I don't watch any old animes. Have a nice day and stay safe away from covid!
Jun 27, 2020 4:42 AM
Apr 2020
Hey guys! My name is Ranu and I am from New Zealand. I joined MAL because I wanted to keep track of what I'm watching and I found out about MAL because of the youtuber theanimeman. The first anime I watched was Parasyte The Maxim and I loved it (gave 10/10 in my list). It's hard to decide what my favourite anime is. It's probably either Black Lagoon or March Comes In Like A Lion (very different genres I know). Some genres I like are slice of life, mystery, comedy, sci-fi, harem and more. I don't really dislike any genres. I also play the drums and I like to think that I'm pretty good at it and I love a lot of styles of music but my favourite is metal. Yea, that's about it. Ja ne!
Jun 27, 2020 4:57 AM

Jun 2020
OniiChan6996 said:
Hey guys! My name is Ranu and I am from New Zealand. I joined MAL because I wanted to keep track of what I'm watching and I found out about MAL because of the youtuber theanimeman. The first anime I watched was Parasyte The Maxim and I loved it (gave 10/10 in my list). It's hard to decide what my favourite anime is. It's probably either Black Lagoon or March Comes In Like A Lion (very different genres I know). Some genres I like are slice of life, mystery, comedy, sci-fi, harem and more. I don't really dislike any genres. I also play the drums and I like to think that I'm pretty good at it and I love a lot of styles of music but my favourite is metal. Yea, that's about it. Ja ne!

Hi Ranu and welcome to MAL!
I recently watched theanimeman and he talked about his MAL account and that’s the reason why I thought why not creating one myself. How funny we had the same idea haha.
Dang, you play the drums, you’re pretty talented if you ask me!
It’s nice to meet you btw and yeah, have a great stay! ^^
If it‘s not on a plate, it can wait...
Jun 27, 2020 4:59 AM
Apr 2020
newday_oldme said:
OniiChan6996 said:

Hi Ranu and welcome to MAL!
I recently watched theanimeman and he talked about his MAL account and that’s the reason why I thought why not creating one myself. How funny we had the same idea haha.
Dang, you play the drums, you’re pretty talented if you ask me!
It’s nice to meet you btw and yeah, have a great stay! ^^

Thanks! Nice to meet you too!
Jun 27, 2020 8:56 AM

Oct 2019
Hi! My name is Gianna, I'm 14, and I'm from the US. I started watching anime in about January 2019, after my friend introduced it to me. I started using MAL in October that same year. I'm not quite sure what the first anime I watched is, but I'm sure that it must have been some shoujo anime, possibly Kamisama Kiss or Your Lie in April. My favorite anime has to be the entire Jojo series, but don't worry, I won't shove it in your face all the time. My favorite anime movie is Promare, which came out in December 2019, so fairly recently. And my favorite manga is actually a manhwa called Flow. I don't really have any favorite or disliked genres, I'll just watch whatever. I like music in genreal(I play piano and sing), and I also like books, pets, and memes. I'm also going to start learning to play badminton soon. Bye!
Jun 27, 2020 9:48 AM
Apr 2020
Hi I am Hijiharu(my online name), and I just turned 14 not to long ago. I'm from Canada and I started my weeb-ish life 2 years ago and I just recently got an invite from XUwUX and thought, "Hey, this might not be that bad", and the first anime I have watched was Sword Art Online(SAO) and has been my number one favorite anime since. My favorite genre's are Isekai, Fantasy, a bit of Harem, and Comedy. I don't hate hate Shounen, but I wouldn't recommend any to anyone nor would I watch any myself. My hobbies are, reading manga, drawing with a few friends, watching anime, gaming, playing anime songs on the piano(I ain't that good), and doing martial arts. "よろしくおねがいします"
Jun 27, 2020 12:58 PM

Aug 2018
Name: jeck (Jack)
Why you joined MAL: Managing my lists i guess
First anime watched: probs Doraemon or something when i was a kid
Favorite anime: Changes alot, right now it's Prisma Illya
Oldest anime watched on TV: Dragon Ball maybe?
Genres I hate: Shounen

Jun 27, 2020 1:23 PM

May 2020
jyck said:
Name: jeck (Jack)
Why you joined MAL: Managing my lists i guess
First anime watched: probs Doraemon or something when i was a kid
Favorite anime: Changes alot, right now it's Prisma Illya
Oldest anime watched on TV: Dragon Ball maybe?
Genres I hate: Shounen

Hi Jack and welcome to the Newbie club. I love slice of life animes as well, whats your favorite one you have watched? Mine is Kokoro Connect or ReLIFE. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Jun 27, 2020 1:26 PM

Aug 2018
BravoTushka said:

Hi Jack and welcome to the Newbie club. I love slice of life animes as well, whats your favorite one you have watched? Mine is Kokoro Connect or ReLIFE. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hmm, tough one. Probably K-On? The characters are so lovable and I loved every episode of it.

Jun 27, 2020 1:59 PM

May 2020
jyck said:
BravoTushka said:

Hmm, tough one. Probably K-On? The characters are so lovable and I loved every episode of it.

I watched K-On and I started to loose interest after the first season, does the second season get any better?
Jun 27, 2020 3:20 PM
May 2020
Hey all. I'm Vivek and I'm from Kerala, India. Obviously, like everybody here, I'm in love with animes. They are my source of happiness and kind of an escape from what's happening around. I love piano,music,books, travelling and football too. Even though I watch animes a lot, I'm kind of an introvert when it comes to communities and clubs like this. So it means a lot to me. I've started an account here only recently. My anime favs doesn't belong to a specific genre or something though I do have a soft spot for romcom animes. A silent voice, Kids on a slope,your lie in April,Kenshin, cowboy Bebop,Maid sama,Naruto, I want to eat your pancreas, studio ghibli and so on goes my bizarre love for animes. I do hope to talk with a lot of people here and get to know more about animes, MAL and you all.💖
Jun 27, 2020 5:17 PM
Jul 2018
Hi! My name is Connor I'm 16 and from The UK, England specifically.

I only joined MAL recently as I wanted a way to keep track of everything that I had watched without it being confined to the notes app on my phone especially as I had just started watching anime properly and had begun a sort of binge I guess you could call it but other than that it seemed like a good community to be around with people with similar interests.

My first "anime" was Keijo!!! I know I know it's literally fan service galore but I was a different kid back then, if I told you I was proud of it I'd be lying and thus I tell everybody my first anime was Angel BEats, although it was my second.

My favourite anime is 100% Darling in The Franxx (although there are definitely a few contenders) without a doubt the thing I have been most entranced by so far and I don't think anything could top it unless they did a redo with a better ending :/. Although I've only read/ am reading 2 mangas I'd definitely have to say that Don't toy with me Nagatoro is brilliant and I'd highly recommend it if you haven't read it already :).

I'd have to say that my favourite genres would be Action and Drama as they seem to captivate me the most. My least favourite would be music (I know I gave Angel Beats a 10 but that's the exception to the rule) maybe it's just that I haven't found all that many great ones yet but I just can't seem to enjoy it. If you'd like a better feel for my tastes be sure to check out my list! :)

My other hobbies are very basic ahaha, I play video games and study like most teenagers. I also learn Japanese a bit on the side, but I don't have as much time for that as I'd like but I'm definitely getting the hang of some of the basics :D

Well, that's all folks feel free to add or message me at any time my DMs are always open!
Jun 27, 2020 7:58 PM
Jun 2020
Hello I'm Renzo from Philippines. I'm not new in the anime and in the website but I'm new in to this forums. After more than 5 years of browsing and searching for anime and manga recommendations here on MAL, I decided to join not only for discussions but for listing animes and mangas because I suck in remembering titles and what chapter did I stop something like that lol. I'm not very social person but discussions interests me. I like gaming, cycling, swimming, and of course watching/reading anime/manga. I really love this webpage. It have the most informative and always have news of all kinds of media related to anime/manga.
Jun 28, 2020 9:49 AM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
TheFloatingEarth said:
Hey all. I'm Vivek and I'm from Kerala, India. Obviously, like everybody here, I'm in love with animes.
[...]

Heyho Vivek!
Well, some are also in love with manga and prefer them over anime x) am definitely the anime type though
I also play piano! For how long were you playing the piano? I mainly play keyboard and learned a bit of piano for about 2 years, though it really lessened by now :/
And with this introduction, you definitely did a big step considering you are introverted, as I was too really unsure about posting something public, but it was no doubts the right decision ^^

connorskt1 said:
Hi! My name is Connor I'm 16 and from The UK, England specifically.
[...]

Ah, I hope you aren't an android Connor!
Am currently playing Detroit: Become Human, that's why your name gave me a quick chuckle x)
How many shows did you have on your notes app? I used Chrome bookmarks and with 150+ anime for my planning to watch I used my brain to memorize what I already watched - a great mistake as you'll surely get. Either way, Keijo being your first anime is actually interesting, how did you come to know about it?
Lastly, about the music genre: I'd definitely take a look at Carole and Tuesday if you haven't yet ;)

re-scuti said:
Hello I'm Renzo from Philippines. I'm not new in the anime and in the website but I'm new in to this forums.
[...]

Hi there Renzo!
Glad to see you decided to create a MAL account, it'll probably take lots of time to add everything you have watched. You wrote you are interested in discussion while not being the most social person, does that mean you are the type of person to just silently observe a discussion? Or really actively participating?
And what games do you play the most? For me it's osu, and I'm also currently playing Detroit: Become Human, really great game.
Don't know how to answer my post? Just click
on "Quick Reply" and mention me with @Karasian

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Jun 28, 2020 12:41 PM
Jul 2018
Hello everyone...Frey here.
I recently joined MAL, and hope to get along with everyone.

Nice to meet ya all
Jun 28, 2020 2:39 PM
Jul 2018
Karasian said:
Ah, I hope you aren't an android Connor!
Am currently playing Detroit: Become Human, that's why your name gave me a quick chuckle x)
How many shows did you have on your notes app? I used Chrome bookmarks and with 150+ anime for my planning to watch I used my brain to memorize what I already watched - a great mistake as you'll surely get. Either way, Keijo being your first anime is actually interesting, how did you come to know about it?
Lastly, about the music genre: I'd definitely take a look at Carole and Tuesday if you haven't yet

Ooh that's a tough one, I don't think it was many that I was storing on there but it was a decent amount. I came across Keijo when I finally decided to give anime a try last year I installed CrunchyRoll and that was the first thing that caught my eye, so naturally I just gave it a watch and I'll be sure to check Carole and Tuesday out at some point :)
removed-userJun 28, 2020 2:43 PM
Jun 28, 2020 3:44 PM
Jun 2020
[...][/quote]
Hi there Renzo!
Glad to see you decided to create a MAL account, it'll probably take lots of time to add everything you have watched. You wrote you are interested in discussion while not being the most social person, does that mean you are the type of person to just silently observe a discussion? Or really actively participating?
And what games do you play the most? For me it's osu, and I'm also currently playing Detroit: Become Human, really great game.[/quote]

Hi thanks for your warm welcome. You got it right! I'm a silent reader but if I can handle the topic, I'm willing to participate even a bit (: .

I, mostly, play free games like Dota 2 and get some free games in Epic Games. I like Fallout games but I only have pirated xD planning to have an original copy someday. Pokémon Gen2 is my all time favorite. I also like fighting games specially Tekken. I'm planning to play Ark survival because I got it free in epic games xD.

If you have MAL tips and guides please let me know thank you again.
Jul 2, 2020 5:24 AM

Nov 2018
Hello all. My name is Bayu Satiyo, I'm from Indonesia. Known by the internet name 'Yuu-kunz' because in the real world, I am often called by the short name 'Yu' from the word Bayu.
I have been in this club for a year, but only now I am more active at MAL because I am busy studying.
I started watching anime about a year and a half ago because I watched anime with my friends, since then I started to like anime and other things around it so I started to join an Anime & Manga Fansub.
Besides watching Anime and reading Manga, I also like coding (now still focused on Web Development), designing, listening to EDM music (yeah, also still learning), and drawing.
Hmmm ... maybe that's all I can say, because I'm not fluent in communication. Very open to friends and share knowledge and other things.
~ kiraio
Jul 2, 2020 11:56 PM

Jun 2020
Hello! I am a high school student from the U.S. who started watching anime during quarantine and now it's all I watch!! I'd love to chat with you guys! <3

Jul 3, 2020 3:19 AM

May 2020
Hi everyone! :) My name is Erika and I'm 19. I've been watching anime since 2017 but I only discovered MAL lately. I use this site to track my watching progress because I watch some animes simultaneously.

My first anime was Vampire Knight. I'm more of an anime watcher, and most of the time I only read manga when I can't wait for the next season of the anime I'm watching to come lol.

In anime, I usually watch any genre as long as it amuses me, but I enjoy horror/thriller, drama, and psychological genres more. I also watch a lot of short animes. As for manga, I like Junji Ito's works and Shingeki no Kyojin.

I don't really have that much weeb friends irl so I'd be really much happy to have more here. I would also appreciate some anime/manga recommendations. Send me a request and be my friend onegai T_T

juleslianaJul 3, 2020 3:32 AM
Jul 4, 2020 3:29 AM

Oct 2019
Frey_Wick said:

Nice to meet ya all

Hello Frey,
Welcome to the club and nice to meet you. I saw that you have Solo leveling on your favorites list. Do you recommend reading it? I heard few things about it on youtube few months ago but I still have no idea what it is about but I heard that it's good.

yuu-kunz said:
Hello all. My name is Bayu Satiyo, I'm from Indonesia. Known by the internet name 'Yuu-kunz' because in the real world, I am often called by the short name 'Yu' from the word Bayu.
[...]

Hello Yuu-kunz, oh that's interesting. A nice nickname in my opinion, Yu.
Oh, I noticed that you put Beatless on your manga list. Did you read it and if so, what's your opinion about it. I was thinking of watching the anime version so I'm curious if it's good. Oh, web developer, how is it going so far? Is it easy to learn? I'm trying to learn how to do more types of designing since right now I can do basic things.
If you want I can send you a friend request if you want to talk more about designing or anime? Btw, what was your first anime that you watched on your own and with friends?

a1ex-t said:
Hello! I am a high school student from the U.S. who started watching anime during quarantine and now it's all I watch!! I'd love to chat with you guys! <3

Hello Alex, nice to meet you,
What was the first anime that you've watched or anime that got you interested in watching more. For me, after watching Clockwork planet I was curious about watching other anime and after that I became an anime fan or watcher. That was also my first anime, if we don't count Yu-gi-oh Zexal since I was watching that on TV and then switched to Online because I didn't want to wait a day or a week for new episode.
I can send you a friend request if you want to chat more or if you want me to recommend you some anime to watch? I notice that you put on your description that you find anime movies through youtube edits. When I first started I found a lot of anime through funny moments or AMV, but nowadays I find anime on MAL or from recommendations.

julesliana said:
Hi everyone! :) My name is Erika and I'm 19. I've been watching anime since 2017 but I only discovered MAL lately. I use this site to track my watching progress because I watch some animes simultaneously.
[...]

Hi Erika, welcome to the club.
Oh, Vampire Knight? I haven't watched that one yet. I'm usually the same, for example I read Shield hero manga and then they announced the new season so now I know what will happen. But I guess the good thing is that I can compare them now. I'm not a big fan of horror or thrillers but I can see why people enjoy watching them. I enjoy romance, action and sometimes drama like Bunny girl senpai (which I saw is your favorite, it's also one of my favorites). For psychological genre, I like it but not too much, I enjoyed watching Steins;Gate, Re:zero so you can try watching them. They are really good in my opinion. I sent you a friend request and if you want we can chat more later.
Jul 4, 2020 3:33 AM

Jun 2020
healerblue said:
Frey_Wick said:

Nice to meet ya all

Hello Frey,
Welcome to the club and nice to meet you. I saw that you have Solo leveling on your favorites list. Do you recommend reading it? I heard few things about it on youtube few months ago but I still have no idea what it is about but I heard that it's good.

yuu-kunz said:
[...]

Hello Yuu-kunz, oh that's interesting. A nice nickname in my opinion, Yu.
Oh, I noticed that you put Beatless on your manga list. Did you read it and if so, what's your opinion about it. I was thinking of watching the anime version so I'm curious if it's good. Oh, web developer, how is it going so far? Is it easy to learn? I'm trying to learn how to do more types of designing since right now I can do basic things.
If you want I can send you a friend request if you want to talk more about designing or anime? Btw, what was your first anime that you watched on your own and with friends?

a1ex-t said:

Hello Alex, nice to meet you,
What was the first anime that you've watched or anime that got you interested in watching more. For me, after watching Clockwork planet I was curious about watching other anime and after that I became an anime fan or watcher. That was also my first anime, if we don't count Yu-gi-oh Zexal since I was watching that on TV and then switched to Online because I didn't want to wait a day or a week for new episode.
I can send you a friend request if you want to chat more or if you want me to recommend you some anime to watch? I notice that you put on your description that you find anime movies through youtube edits. When I first started I found a lot of anime through funny moments or AMV, but nowadays I find anime on MAL or from recommendations.

julesliana said:
[...]

Hi Erika, welcome to the club.
Oh, Vampire Knight? I haven't watched that one yet. I'm usually the same, for example I read Shield hero manga and then they announced the new season so now I know what will happen. But I guess the good thing is that I can compare them now. I'm not a big fan of horror or thrillers but I can see why people enjoy watching them. I enjoy romance, action and sometimes drama like Bunny girl senpai (which I saw is your favorite, it's also one of my favorites). For psychological genre, I like it but not too much, I enjoyed watching Steins;Gate, Re:zero so you can try watching them. They are really good in my opinion. I sent you a friend request and if you want we can chat more later.

Hi!! The first anime I watched was pokemon lol but the first one that got me into it was naruto! Also yes I'd love to friend you!! And same here, I initially only used clips, trailers, and edits but MAL is proving to be a very valuable resource for recommendations and now I'm so glad i joined fibs community. :D
stormy-daysJul 4, 2020 3:41 AM

Jul 4, 2020 8:43 AM
Jul 2018
healerblue said:
Frey_Wick said:

Nice to meet ya all

Hello Frey,

Yeah I definitely recommend it.
Jul 4, 2020 11:06 AM

Apr 2020
Hi, My name is Ori, but people on internet can call me Jorc
I started watching anime like 3 years ago, i dont know what anime was my first one, but yknow, childhood animes, like Doraemon :p

Sometimes my "anime time" passes out and im without watching anime like a few months, but now, im back at my "anime time" and i started with Attack On Titan, I watched the three seasons in three days, and i loved it, just waiting for the fourth.

Im currently watching animes like Dr. STONE its so funny and entertaining, also Im finished Boku No Hero academia S1, and i will continue watching it when i finish Dr. Stone, hope i like it.
I loved Dragon Ball, but i dont know when i will go back to finish Dragon Ball Z, i dropped it.

Manga... I've only read Death Note, and its better than the anime, IMO.

I dont know what else i can say, maybe my preferred genres, i think mainly Action, Gore, Fantasy, Mecha, Ecchi...

About me, i have 17 years, Im a boy from Spain and i love anime, but i dont consider myself as an "Otaku".
I suffer of depression and anime helps me not overthinking of my life.
I'm wheel-chaired and its a bit hard for me making friends.
Hope i can find good people here ^^

If you want, you can recommend anime to me on Discord "Jorc0#2576"

Regards :)

Jul 5, 2020 4:35 AM
May 2020
Hi everyone!

My name is Honso and I'm from Italy.

I've recently discovered MAL as a method of keeping track of my anime and also see other's opinions on my favorite anime. I also LOVE the recommendations option.

I've been a huge fan of Manga/Anime since my childhood, when I used to watch Anime on TV without even knowing what an Anime was. Then came along Dragonball and the whole anime thing started for me.

In the recent lock down due to a certain virus I rediscovered Anime after several years of neglect, once more appreciating it as an beautiful art form and a possibility of expressing creativity.

I am on my everlasting quest of finishing my own "manga-ish" comic, which is hard, as I am a professional procrastinator.
In terms of personality, I am a rather introverted guy, who usually prefers to be alone. I have a bunch of close friends and I enjoy hanging out with them, but I am the only anime lover amongst them.

As the more perceptive of you may have noticed, I am in my 30s, but apparently my love for anime doesn't know age and I am proud of it.

As for my anime taste, it's all over the place. I like the "big ones" (One Piece, FMA, Shingeki no Kyojin) as well as lesser known shows or hidden gems. If you wanna know more, feel free to check out my list.

Nice to meet you all!
Jul 5, 2020 2:15 PM
May 2019
Hi,
Im Laura from UK. Always dipped in and out of watching anime but in the last year and a bit have started to watch stuff more seriously. I joined MAL because I love the system of keeping track of what Im watching, I wish there was a site like MAL for not anime tv/movies and games. Thought I'd join this forum to maybe have some chats about anime as not many of my IRL friends are into anime and manga so thought it would be cool to join this.
Not sure what else to say but HIYA :D
Jul 6, 2020 2:15 AM

Oct 2019
Jorc001 said:
Hi, My name is Ori, but people on internet can call me Jorc
I started watching anime like 3 years ago, i dont know what anime was my first one, but yknow, childhood animes, like Doraemon :p
[...]

Hi Jorc, welcome to the club.
In that case, do you know what was the first anime that got you interested in anime overall? The anime that got me interested in anime overall was Clockwork planet and that was my first anime. After watching it I was interested in other anime like Re:zero.

I haven't seen Attack on titan yet but I could watch it one day. Are you enjoying watching it?
Dr. stone was one of my favorite anime last year and it was really good. I hope you enjoy watching it.

If you want I can try to recommend you some of the action, fantasy or other that you mentioned?

I know that some other people use anime as escapism as well and I remember watching a youtube video about it, how isekai helps you not overthink about your life and you get interested in another world. But, if you enjoy watching other genres it can be said the same for them as well.
I hope you find good people here as well and I sent you a friend request.

Sure, I'll add you on discord and I can recommend you some anime there.
Cheers

El_Honso said:
Hi everyone!

My name is Honso and I'm from Italy.

I've recently discovered MAL as a method of keeping track of my anime and also see other's opinions on my favorite anime. I also LOVE the recommendations option.
[...]

Hi Honso, nice to meet you.
I personally never used the recommendations option, is it worth it or good?
I know as a kid I used to watch anime as well without knowing it was an anime, but in 2017 I got into watching Yu-gi-oh Zexal and Clockwork planet and that got me interested in anime again. Since then I'm watching anime every week, sometimes every day depending on how much free time I have.

I mean hey, as long as you enjoy anime that's all that matters. There are some anime that is hard to watch because it deals with psychology and it's something of a thriller and I heard that anime like Evangelion can leave you overthinking for few days or even weeks. I have a close group of friends who I talk with anime but not too often. I usually chat about anime with people online since it's faster and easier.

Oh, what do you consider a hidden gem? For me, those are Zankyou no terror and Pet girl of Sakurasou. There are few more but I'll have to check.
First time I saw someone use German sub, I'm curious why is that. I know Violet Evergarden has german dub.

quacklg said:
Hi,
Im Laura from UK. Always dipped in and out of watching anime but in the last year and a bit have started to watch stuff more seriously.
[...]

Hi Laura, welcome to the club and nice to meet you,
Personally, when I started watching anime in 2017, I just continued to watch it. I'm always curious about other worlds inside of the anime and the stories that they have. I like personal and emotional stories more than the world building anime but I don't mind watching both. If you want I can add you so we can chat about anime? I also used MAL to track the anime when I first joined but after some time I joined my first club and it was a lot of fun. Also, what was your first anime that you remember and did it leave any impact on you?
Jul 6, 2020 5:33 AM

Jun 2020
Hello everyone! I am a new member of The Newbie Club :)
My Name is Luke and i am from The Netherlands. I am very new to Anime and i can tell you, i already love it! I joined MAL because a friend of me told me that this website is great to search for new anime's and to keep the anime's you have watched up to date.
Like i said, i am very new into Anime so i haven't watched a lot of them. I only watched a couple but the one i enjoyed the most, so far, is Mirai Nikki. It had something unique with it, but i also loved Tokyo Ghoul, that was also amazing!
So far i haven't readed manga but maybe i will do in the future! My favorite Genre is that i don't have one. I can watch anything and i really don't care what genre it is! Everything is fine for me :)
Other hobbies of mine is competing in a esport league, working ofcorse and chilling with friends!

I think that was it! Ty for giving me this opportunity!

-Lucky
Jul 6, 2020 8:46 AM

Feb 2018
Hi all -- Patrick here, nice to meet everyone! Have been an avid anime fan for years now (probably 95...) and have been using MAL on-and-off to keep track of my anime viewing and now decided to use it more frequently and also join the forum to meet new folks :)

I'm German but am currently living in London, my gateway drug into anime were mostly series that I would watch on German TV like Cat's Eye, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball etc. Favorite series, phew where do I start... Anything CLAMP, City Hunter, Cat's Eye, oldschool stuff like Devilman, Slam Dunk, JoJo... Tons! Other hobbies are cooking/baking, video games, TV/Movies in general, hanging with friends and my crazy bulldog Lollipop.

Looking forward to meeting new folks from all over x
_____ "we don't say 'when' because there's something about the possibility of more."
Jul 6, 2020 5:53 PM
Jun 2020
hi, my name is buubley.. i am from the USA and i joined MAL to keep track of how many anime i've seen over the past 4 years.. my first anime was NGNL and my favorite animes are Bakemono no ko, summer wars and charlotte.. i really like some of ito junjis works as well.. my favorite genre is yaoi, horror, gore and comedy slice of lives.. i dislike harems.

thank you for reading this if you did.
Jul 8, 2020 6:19 AM
Feb 2020
Hi you can just call me a random weeb. I appreciate anonymity online. Im from the UK, London to be specific.
Literally jumped on MAL for the meme of it back when i was 12 and rated a bunch of hentai 10/10 (amazing i know). I've however decided to fix my ways and tried to semi-seriously review everything I watch so that i can spread the love of good series. As a person i am very indifferent and my favourite manga and anime is always changing everyday as i grow up. But if I had to choose Machida-kun no sekai is a manga which definitely give me a good time regardless of age (I RECCOMEND THIS HARD). I don't want to sound basic but I adore shounen anime as i grew up watching them so FMAB, DBZ and Naruto have a special place in my heart. Although i do like anime i'm not a weeb (contrary to my username) so i do have hobbies outside of watching anime like reading and Looking at cat videos (I'm hopefully going to get a kitten soon). I also want to say i don't really hate any genre as i believe that if the author is cabable enough they can make any genre an enjoyable read and wouldn't use the genre as a crutch.

Anyways I don't have much to add now soo.. ja na.
Jul 8, 2020 10:45 AM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
XLuckyL said:
Hello everyone! I am a new member of The Newbie Club :)
[...]

Welcome Luke!
Glad to see you found your way to anime and had a nice friend to recommend MAL to you - a wise decision to start MAL as soon as possible x)
Even if you haven't watched that many anime yet, you've picked really nice ones, I also see great ones in your plan-to-watch, I can absolutely recommend GochiUsa for a wholesome experience full of enjoyment ;)
You wrote you compete in an eSport league, for which game? or am I having a brain fart again and you mean League of Legends o.O

PTRCKSBSTN said:
Hi all -- Patrick here, nice to meet everyone! Have been an avid anime fan for years now (probably 95...) and have been using MAL on-and-off to keep track of my anime viewing and now decided to use it more frequently and also join the forum to meet new folks :)
[...]

Schön dich kennenzulernen Patrick!
translation for non-Germans: Nice to meet you Patrick!

But back to English - being an anime fan around 25 years is stunning, we know what got you into anime but what got you into London? And considering Brexit and all the stuff surrounding it, do you plan on returning?
I myself started anime really late at the beginning of 2019 and I also am not a fan of older animation despite being really curious and enjoying the general plot of older ones ^^
Last question: How come you named your bulldog Lollipop? I know dogs can be sweet af, but it always amazes me how people choose names for their pets (⌒_⌒;)

buubley said:
hi, my name is buubley.. i am from the USA and i joined MAL to keep track of how many anime i've seen over the past 4 years..
[...]

Hello there buubley!
How did you remember all the entries over the past 4 years? I really hope it wasn't just with your mind Σ(O_O)
Really i n t e r e s t i n g mix of favourite genres, would you also watch a mix, say a BL horror? x)

weebdonny said:
Hi you can just call me a random weeb. I appreciate anonymity online. Im from the UK, London to be specific.
[...]

Glad to have you here random weeb that isn't really a weeb!
Weeb or not, anyone watching anime/ reading manga is welcome here and I'll definitely check out Machida-kun, ratings are supporting your rec ^^
You don't sound basic at all when you like Shounen, it just happens to be the most popular genre and there has to be a reason. It maybe wouldn't be as much enjoyment, but I'm sure even if they wouldn't be airing on TV when you were growing up, you'd be stumbling over them at some point either way.
Watching cat videos is always full of fun and having a cat must be nice (no pets allowed where I currently live :/ ), are you having a specific breed in your mind?
Don't know how to answer my post? Just click
on "Quick Reply" and mention me with @Karasian

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Jul 8, 2020 11:02 AM
Feb 2020

[...][/quote]
Watching cat videos is always full of fun and having a cat must be nice (no pets allowed where I currently live :/ ), are you having a specific breed in your mind?[/quote]

Thamks for taking the time to read my intro and to answer the question you asked, I don't really have a breed in mind as i pretty much find all cats cute. (Except those wierd hairless looking ones, i guess they have their lovers)
Jul 8, 2020 5:28 PM

Jun 2020
[...][/quote]
Welcome Luke!
Glad to see you found your way to anime and had a nice friend to recommend MAL to you - a wise decision to start MAL as soon as possible x)
Even if you haven't watched that many anime yet, you've picked really nice ones, I also see great ones in your plan-to-watch, I can absolutely recommend GochiUsa for a wholesome experience full of enjoyment ;)
You wrote you compete in an eSport league, for which game? or am I having a brain fart again and you mean League of Legends o.O

Thank you buddie! I appriciate the recomendation so ty for that. But could you send me the link of this anime? Because i got a bit confused with another anime (what i have planned to watch). Sorry ^^. The esport thingy is a bit different then anime. I race online in a national racing league. So basically racing with a steering wheel and gas pedals xD. But we are here for the anime so if you have any more recomandations for me, go ahead! Like i said, i have like all genre's so this should be way easier for you to recommand series to me!
Jul 8, 2020 10:14 PM
Jul 2020
Well, my name is Rafaela (but I like my nickname better, witch is Rafa), I'm 18y and I'm from São Paulo, Brazil. I've just joined MAL and the anime world. I started watching Naruto because of the boys I met when I got into college, who convinced me to give it a try (I NEVER though I would watch or even like anything like that lol). Since then I've been watching Naruto and now that I'm getting to the end some others animes too (but all short ones).
I hope to meet people from other countries and who also like the same stuff as me (also good to practice my English hahaha), and get to know more about the otaku wolrd!! I still don't have a favorite genre and I am open to everything, so if u want to recommend me something I will appreciate it!
Besides that I like to read a lot (never read Mangas, I'm thinking about trying it now), listening to music and playing guitar, traveling and some other things... I did an exchange program to Vancouver about two years ago (spent 1 year doing High School) and this country has a really special place in my heart! Since then I've started to love being around nature, even though it's something hard for me to do here in my city, whitch is a really big city and dont have lots of green places.
Thats it, I would end with a Naruto quote but I don't know any in English :)
rafacanto01Jul 8, 2020 10:29 PM
Jul 9, 2020 12:13 AM

May 2020
hello, nice meeting you all, i am from mexico, 23 years old, been watching anime since 7 years ago (think so) probably started with naruto, but now i have watched a lot of anime in general, first i really just liked shounen but recently got really interested into slice of life, romance, comedy, adventure anime, also like sci-fi, pretty much watched every genre, really apreciate anime with great animation, cool characters and lots of character development.
at the start i just watched long anime like naruto shippuden, one piece, bleach, fairy tail, SAO, recently black clover, my hero academy and fire force, but also been adding other types of anime like anohana, your lie in april, plastic memories, oregairu, saekano, shinsekai yori, haikyu, steins gate and fate stay night.
Anime is just a cool hobby for me, love to watch it in my spare time, really like anime with great animation and those that end up with amazing storylines.
i join this club because i recently joined MYAL like 2 months ago pretty much so i could keep record of the anime i have watched and like chapters and so, looking forward to talking about anime or recomendations, and so thats pretty much all for me. :)
Jul 9, 2020 1:38 AM

Feb 2018
Karasian said:
PTRCKSBSTN said:
[...]

Schön dich kennenzulernen Patrick!
translation for non-Germans: Nice to meet you Patrick!

But back to English - being an anime fan around 25 years is stunning, we know what got you into anime but what got you into London? And considering Brexit and all the stuff surrounding it, do you plan on returning?
I myself started anime really late at the beginning of 2019 and I also am not a fan of older animation despite being really curious and enjoying the general plot of older ones ^^
Last question: How come you named your bulldog Lollipop? I know dogs can be sweet af, but it always amazes me how people choose names for their pets (⌒_⌒;)

Hi Karasian! I've been moving around quite a lot in my current job (Amsterdam, Tokyo, now London) so I'd say my work brought me to London. Not a fan of Brexit but considering I'm German and therefor still an EU citizen, I get to enjoy the best of the two worlds living here but enjoying the status of my home passport :D

I bet there must be some older ones you will enjoy but I'm also starting to realise that my intro made me sound like I'm only into old anime which is definitely not the case (⌒___⌒;)

Why Lollipop? I wanted a name that nobody would think of when they look at a big, drooling, chunky bulldog so I thought why not something sweet haha xD
_____ "we don't say 'when' because there's something about the possibility of more."
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (93) « First ... « 65 66 [67] 68 69 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [ACTIVITY] What song are you listening to right now? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ByronM - Apr 2, 2016

316 by Serafos »»
8 hours ago

» [GAMES] Last Letter Anime ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LXXI - Jun 8, 2019

5479 by Kanipan_Enkuldes »»
Sep 27, 2:47 AM

» [GAMES] Count down from 100,000 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

babyaki - Dec 4, 2020

7267 by Kanipan_Enkuldes »»
Sep 27, 2:46 AM

» [GAMES] Count to 100,000 Part 3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Karasian - Jan 26, 2021

8828 by Serafos »»
Sep 23, 11:46 PM

» How to Watch Anime Faster?

starghost_ - Apr 3, 2019

18 by Serafos »»
Sep 22, 12:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.