Event Game v1: Easter Egg Mafia III | Game Over - Can't Beatshu the Mishu

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »
May 8, 2019 7:30 AM

Jan 2010
Kiana_Kaslana said:
AbuHumaid said:
We got salty at each other, then tunneled and scumread each other for ridiculous reasons. Both of us were town.

lol. did nobody else on the town help out to solve the issue?
it tends to happen like that around here....at least that's how i remeber it.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 8, 2019 7:30 AM
Jul 2018
Kiana_Kaslana said:
AbuHumaid said:
We got salty at each other, then tunneled and scumread each other for ridiculous reasons. Both of us were town.

RE did, but at the end she gave up, and took Phraze's side.
May 8, 2019 7:39 AM

Jan 2019
AbuHumaid said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

RIP.

I have had a firsthand experience of how stubborn phraze can be, i'll leave it at that.

rest assured if a similar event happens, i will take the side of the one who i feel is right and fair. so, if you are not in the wrong, i will have your back.
May 8, 2019 7:43 AM
Jul 2018
Kiana_Kaslana said:
AbuHumaid said:

RIP.

I have had a firsthand experience of how stubborn phraze can be, i'll leave it at that.

rest assured if a similar event happens, i will take the side of the one who i feel is right and fair. so, if you are not in the wrong, i will have your back.
Thanks, let's try to not let that happen though.
May 8, 2019 7:44 AM

Jan 2019
AbuHumaid said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

RIP.

what are your other reads on the other playeres atm? can you give a summary?
May 8, 2019 7:51 AM

Aug 2013
Anyone who talks about signaling the lost bunny from this point onward is insta scum.

STOP
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
May 8, 2019 7:58 AM
Jul 2018
Kiana_Kaslana said:
AbuHumaid said:

You seem too wolfy to be wolf, so a slight town read for now
scum!yurkin gets nervous easily, and I think she handled you pressure calmly, so a lean town for now
town lean on logic, because he felt the same way I felt about you, your first posts were really scummy, if you're town, it would be a lil hard for a scum to notice that, because they already know who the scum are.
Mishu feels town, but this is mostly gut feeling, you said that one of his posts feels town, why is that?
Phraze is my only scum lean
the rest are null.
May 8, 2019 8:02 AM
Jul 2018
LucianRoy said:
Anyone who talks about signaling the lost bunny from this point onward is insta scum.

STOP
Agreed, I should backread Kiana's posts for this.
May 8, 2019 8:08 AM

Aug 2013
Mishukax said:
Vote: logic340

Nothing extremely serious just yet but I have a few things to say about logic and I want to start with a vote to tie things up

Those things are...?
May 8, 2019 8:08 AM

Jan 2019
AbuHumaid said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

You seem too wolfy to be wolf, so a slight town read for now
scum!yurkin gets nervous easily, and I think she handled you pressure calmly, so a lean town for now
town lean on logic, because he felt the same way I felt about you, your first posts were really scummy, if you're town, it would be a lil hard for a scum to notice that, because they already know who the scum are.
Mishu feels town, but this is mostly gut feeling, you said that one of his posts feels town, why is that?
Phraze is my only scum lean
the rest are null.

i take offense to being called 'too wolfy to be a wolf', but i cant complain about a townread ./shrug
May 8, 2019 8:09 AM

Jan 2019
LucianRoy said:

STOP

whats your thoughts about it? instead of issuing an ultimatum
May 8, 2019 8:12 AM

Jan 2014
Wtf did I miss
Why are you all so afraid of the lost bunny and signaling

Phraze is literally and blatantly open wolfing
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
May 8, 2019 8:12 AM

Aug 2013
I kinda want to base my game around wisp rn.
May 8, 2019 8:13 AM

Aug 2013
Kiana_Kaslana said:
LucianRoy said:

STOP

Jan 2019
townreads:
wisp
lucianroy
mishu

townlean but need to be careful:
abu
yurkin

scumreads:
phraze
logic

Jan 2019
LucianRoy said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

i cant read your mind you know
May 8, 2019 8:15 AM

Jan 2014
Just woke up, gotta leave for class, will be back later, maybe?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 8, 2019 8:16 AM

Aug 2013
@_Wisp I know you have a read on Kiana vs. Yurkin, and I want to see if it's the same as mine.
May 8, 2019 8:17 AM

Jan 2019
_Wisp said:
Just woke up, gotta leave for class, will be back later, maybe?

is your vote already on phraze bro? put it on so we can get info while yo'ure at class
May 8, 2019 8:20 AM

Jan 2014
LucianRoy said:
@_Wisp I know you have a read on Kiana vs. Yurkin, and I want to see if it's the same as mine.
idk about Kiana, I would have to reread the engage more thoroughly, yurkin is still town, her tone throughout the back and fourth was towny
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 8, 2019 8:20 AM

Jan 2014
vote: Phraze
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 8, 2019 8:22 AM

Jan 2019
you guys are using meta to read yurkin, right? i dont have that same privilege as you guys you know
May 8, 2019 8:25 AM

Aug 2013
_Wisp said:
LucianRoy said:
idk about Kiana, I would have to reread the engage more thoroughly, yurkin is still town, her tone throughout the back and fourth was towny

I'm leaning towards TvT.

Given, my one scum game with Kiana was when she was v/la, and they were definitely twtbaw in that setting, but it doesn't sound similar here.
May 8, 2019 8:28 AM

Aug 2013
Mishukax said:
@yurkin

Okay, gonna try enlarging the picture here. Who are you voting for if not for me? You seem to like the idea of a Kiana-Mishu scumteam

I like this post a lot.

Good follow up from 384
May 8, 2019 8:29 AM

Aug 2013
Unvote
May 8, 2019 8:30 AM

Aug 2013
Actually, I don't like that post as much as I thought I liked that post.
May 8, 2019 8:34 AM

Jan 2019
i'll be frank with you, mishu's avatar is add townpoints
May 8, 2019 8:38 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
After catching up yurkin looks more town for her interactions with kiana and mishu
I'm still not liking Kiana but does mafia focus so much on the lost Bunny this early in the game?
Mishu I'm leaving in neutral until i can take a closer look when i reread the thread.

I really want to see a followup from this.
May 8, 2019 8:46 AM

Jan 2019
whats your read on abuhumaid and phraze pls
May 8, 2019 8:49 AM

Oct 2011
yurkin said:
I'm half asleep and for some reason thought conversion can happen through lynch, opening says dead and that's misleading

@Phraze what was your issue with the mechanic again?
I was asking how a nightkill would affect the lost

May 8, 2019 8:54 AM

Oct 2011
AbuHumaid said:
@Phraze by the way, if you're town please don't lose your temper on me, let's not turn this into another petty back and forth between me and you like in previous games.
that one was petty from ur end, u refused to explain ur stance to me and insisted my asking an explanation was scummy.

AbuHumaid said:
Phraze said:

1. why do u think ppl don't read through rvs? rvs is usually the stage town looks into more than not. mafia are usually the ones to try to skip rvs, when the 'guard is down' so they don't have to make mistakes. preemptive moves in rvs isn't likely, as u are suggesting.
2. I said something. I built a train. u said I did nothing? 🤔

1. Oh trust me, people ignore early game a lot, I've seen it countless times before. Just because you backread RVS, doesn't mean everyone does.
2. I mean building a train is nothing honestly, any mafia could have pulled that off like I said. And what did you do after building that train? Nothing, you didn't pressure logic, you didn't question me why I voted logic, etc. progression on your vote is what counts

1. so u see otherwise. we'll agree to disagree then. I've shown u proof how others, not just me, view rvs.
2. if scum can do that too, then it is NAI. I also do not see why I should pressure someone over an rvs vote.

May 8, 2019 8:56 AM

Oct 2011
Kiana_Kaslana said:
yurkin said:

The lost wolf is technically uninformed tpr/town until mafia make them aware about themselves, and use other means to further it.

How do you hunt them on D1 explain this.

Look at the lost wolf wincon

They win with the mafia

It doesn’t matter if they’re converted or not, they’re mafia team

even tho they win with mafia, they act as a buffer to the nightkill. they're just problematic lynch fodder.

May 8, 2019 8:58 AM

Oct 2011
Shinichi-Kun said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

If you know who the lost wolf is, then case them so that we can lynch them.

No? They're town until shot, why would I want them lynched -.-

this. tho they aren't town in wincon, they're town in setup until shot.

May 8, 2019 8:59 AM

Oct 2011
Kiana_Kaslana said:
yurkin said:
So which one between Abu/phraze is more likely

Abu is scum and phraze is lost wolf imo.

I think your posts recently are more confusing than anything so I’m not sure if you’re scum anymore or just a weird townie :/

Putting you back in the sort pile
why would u vote a lost suspect over scum suspect, then?

May 8, 2019 9:01 AM

Aug 2013
I wish wisp stuck around to explain his perspective on Phraze, but that train looks mighty juicy. Kiana's in the mix too, and she's willing to push this to test their theory of phraze being lost bunny despite their Abu scumread, so this train only gets more interesting.
Kiana_Kaslana said:
whats your read on abuhumaid and phraze pls

I thought Phraze town!pinged me earlier, but I'd be willing to take town!Abu over town!phraze here any day of the week. Plus phraze hasn't really been scumhunting from the looks of it, so that could be indicative, and they brushed off Abu's early sus on them as paranoia, and that only emboldened Abu to push.

Abu's town pinged me several times early game, with his interactions with me, Phraze, and Kii notably. I still like his play so far. That said, I feel like with the way he's playing right now I wouldn't feel bad about applying the "is he dead yet" tell on him later, but that's preemptive.
May 8, 2019 9:02 AM

Aug 2013
@Phraze, top scum/town reads?
May 8, 2019 9:03 AM

Oct 2011
Kiana_Kaslana said:
AbuHumaid said:

RIP.

correction. RE could see Abu's tunneling on me as something he would do as scum. the problem was in Abu's insistence that my questioning was unnecessary and scummy, which I never understood.

May 8, 2019 9:06 AM

Aug 2013
LucianRoy said:
@Phraze, top scum/town reads?

Vote: Phraze

Ok, that's better.
May 8, 2019 9:06 AM

Oct 2011
_Wisp said:
Wtf did I miss
Why are you all so afraid of the lost bunny and signaling

Phraze is literally and blatantly open wolfing
why do u think so? looks to me that my curiosity of the neutral led to everyone looking for reasons to suspect it. and yeah, why is everyone so afraid of the lost bunny and signaling? hence why I asked

May 8, 2019 9:09 AM

Oct 2011
I'll just let the gamestate speak for itself @LucianRoy

and, I'm still on rvs vote. questions towards me are also about my rvs. no point to scumhunt if I'm stuck explaining my rvs and question about the neutral.

May 8, 2019 9:11 AM

Oct 2011
Phraze said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

RIP.

correction. RE could see Abu's tunneling on me as something he would do as scum. the problem was in Abu's insistence that my questioning was unnecessary and scummy, which I never understood.
I have an idea!

@AbuHumaid don't u think questioning my rvs is unnecessary? looks scummy. /s

May 8, 2019 9:17 AM

Aug 2013
Phraze said:

and, I'm still on rvs vote. questions towards me are also about my rvs. no point to scumhunt if I'm stuck explaining my rvs and question about the neutral.

So basically you're saying you're still stuck in rvs? How do you expect people to read you town if you don't progress your reads and change your vote?

I think just about every current poster is past it.
May 8, 2019 9:17 AM

Oct 2011
Phraze said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

Abu is scum and phraze is lost wolf imo.

I think your posts recently are more confusing than anything so I’m not sure if you’re scum anymore or just a weird townie :/

Putting you back in the sort pile
why would u vote a lost suspect over scum suspect, then?

ehh.. this seems like a good reason to suspect Kiana. tho Kiana is a strange player so goes either way. noted

May 8, 2019 9:18 AM

Jan 2010
Phraze said:
Phraze said:

I have an idea!

Abu is not scum here try something else.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 8, 2019 9:30 AM

Oct 2011
LucianRoy said:
Phraze said:

So basically you're saying you're still stuck in rvs? How do you expect people to read you town if you don't progress your reads and change your vote?

I think just about every current poster is past it.
basically. if ppl wanna help, they could defocus on the rvs topic, or overthinking my question.

as I'm the one who knows my standing (that it was rvs and a general question), reads from anyone who's overthinking it would be inaccurate or lead to wrong reads. topics atm seem centered around that. I could ask questions otherwise, but that may not be responded to or bring up the issue again. it's best to resolve this now.

May 8, 2019 9:32 AM

Oct 2011
logic340 said:
Phraze said:
I have an idea!

Abu is not scum here try something else.

it was sarcasm. but a real question, why overthink my rvs when u wanted the same before

May 8, 2019 9:33 AM

Jan 2014
@lucianroy
Phraze isn't looking for scum, she's looking for reasons to call someone scum, stuff that sticks, which is apparent in #493

Also, I'm more inclined to believe that yurkin/Kiana are in fact v/v

Also @abuhumaid
This is trivial, but Kiana was the first person to suggest Phraze being the lost wolf... And again I don't understand why we are afraid of suggesting this...

Worst case mafia NK town that looks wolfy, which isn't even that bad, but it moves the nk away from obvious town, or no one dies, and then we can play around with what may or not have happened during the night
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 8, 2019 9:37 AM

Oct 2011
@_Wisp
u also agree that Kiana suggested I could be the neutral. from a town pov, wouldn't such a suggestion be susp? u still haven't explained why I could be 'openly wolfing'

May 8, 2019 9:38 AM

Oct 2011
correction: I only suspect Kiana's inconsistency when proposing to lynch a 'neutral' over 'scum'. tho that is also a reason.

May 8, 2019 9:40 AM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
@_Wisp
u also agree that Kiana suggested I could be the neutral. from a town pov, wouldn't such a suggestion be susp? u still haven't explained why I could be 'openly wolfing'
no, because I don't see it as a neutral, I see it as potential scum, that both the town and wolves are looking for, we want to Lynch them and mafia want to NK them. If we get them out now, we don't have to worry about them ever being in the equation in the case of no nk
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.