Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 5, 2022 7:53 PM

Nov 2018
God those last ten minutes were absolutely miserable.

Loved the first 25 though.
Sep 16, 2022 11:31 PM

Nov 2010
I hope this happens to me too someday. I want to purchase a cursed figure inhabited by spirits, and she'll give me all these strange illusions. That'll be a cool experience! I will happily drink that blood and answer all the sins of the person who murdered her in the past! As long as I can be together with a cute waifu ghost!
Jul 5, 2023 1:09 AM
May 2020
Honestly a really interesting episode. visually a treat, too
Nov 6, 2023 3:44 PM

Dec 2022
Eiri is in the thick of things now, thanks to drinking the blood. It seems he's now a vessel for the sins of Cossette's murderer as a result, but will he be a martyr too? Can definitely see him dying by the end, given the genre.

Was confusing at first, but Cossette eventually clarifies the details towards the end of the episode. Have to appreciate the imagery as well. It may appear esoteric, but it's not pretentious, and carries legitimate relevance to the themes and plot of the anime.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Le Portrait de Petit Cossette Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dunther - May 15, 2008

85 by alpo42ab »»
Sep 8, 10:15 PM

Poll: » Le Portrait de Petit Cossette Episode 2 Discussion

kittygoesmad - Dec 19, 2009

28 by lasodamos »»
Feb 26, 2:26 PM

» Le Portrait de Petit Cossette 02

dybuk - Nov 22, 2009

0 by dybuk »»
Nov 22, 2009 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.