Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 10, 2018 7:56 AM
Jul 2018
Just people looking for attention.
Nov 10, 2018 11:35 AM

Sep 2014
AddiTeacha2 said:
Hrybami said:

Well thanks for waiting for me while I was sleeping. I'm really grateful.

To answer your question: The only baity thread on for this show has already been locked and it was such an obvious bait almost no one took it seriously and people were mostly making fun of the OP for this. Of course this kind of thread is a nuisance and shouldn't consist of what the forum is for.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1747617&show=0

Luckily that's all for the bait thread for this show. I seriously can't consider a thread opened by someone confused with the plot as a clickbaity thread. I mean, you have someone asking precision on the show or asking what people like in the show. How the hell do you consider these threads clickbaity?

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1747426
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1747790
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1745661

And yeah there's always at least one troll someone in those threads, but that will never change and you know that you can always report them.

What is there more to say? There's almost no bait thread for this show yet. If you think this is something, I bet you weren't there when Re:Zero was airing because that was really one case where a lot of bait thread opened for no reason (mostly for supporting a running gag.) And the fans were really pissed off easily so it became extremely toxic really fast.

I also have the feeling the fans for this show are really sensitive similarly to the fans of Re:Zero, it doesn't take much to pissed them and it happens when people aren't even trying. Which explain the logic of this thread.

Now I'm going to work, so I might not reply you for the upcoming 8 to 10 hours.

Isn't that the point though? Or maybe I'm not following up correctly? At first you said people are entitled to their opinion and then now you admitted that some of them are baits. It's best you just say people should stop being sensitive over these baits instead of saying it's their "opinion"

Why of course.
There is a difference between saying "I don't like this show" and "You're dumb for liking this show I don't like" the former is an opinion while the latter is an insult. It depends on how you convey your message. If it address directly the fans, then it's obviously a troll. For instance bringing your opinion on the table and sharing your perspective on the show with other anime fans should be perfectly fine, but it seems that some people are too sensitive and can't accept that not everyone will constantly circle jerk the show. I thought that this notion has to stands as the pillar of freedom of speech.

I mean just read the last line of the OP. "If you don't like it gtfo" It's clearly an attempt to censor an impressively clear group of people.
Nov 11, 2018 5:50 AM

May 2009
Beacuse it's fate of every popular series on MAL.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Why is no one talking about the dub being announced… No hype?

SorryNT - Aug 28

35 by Mystogan14579 »»
Sep 19, 9:32 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2018

230 by Pepista »»
Sep 17, 2:25 PM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2018

531 by ItsRizzmi »»
Sep 13, 10:00 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2018

233 by FlameyWT »»
Sep 9, 9:03 PM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2018

194 by FlameyWT »»
Sep 9, 7:41 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.