Oct 2011
I'm here~

@Grapefruit21
why do u prefer voting urself over me?

Oct 18, 2018 3:23 PM

Feb 2014
aa-dono said:
SuzakuTsubasa said:

Would they really benefit from not killing? Even more if they can't kill night 2.
If thief acts during the night I doubt they can target themselves, which means someone gets pretty much cleared but if they avoid that they give town 2 days of votes.
Hnn I don't really know. I remember thinking this while looking over the abilities list but I can't recall why I thought that.

Would you vote Innocent on grape? Or the confidence thief?

I don't know.
I know for sure I would vote guilty any other day for a self vote, I wouldn't be 100% confident just from that but I can't see that as a town move (it's actually been a (sometimes heated) debate in every mafia game I've played where someone did that.)

But it's day 1, in a 4 players setup with everyone having a decoy so I guess the no lynch day 1 is a possibility.

Grapefruit21 said:
As for my confidence I'm town so to be voted guilty I'd have to have all 3 people vote against me. So I'm willing to risk it.

Does the person being voted also vote on whether they're guilty or not? The rule does say "all players vote" but it feels a bit weird. Bothering you quickly for that @DenjaX

In that case you would be right and there's low risk to be voted guilty, but that's true for everyone. So why you out of us 4?
Oct 18, 2018 4:07 PM

Dec 2016
I voted me because I wanted to see reactions but also because I'm detective shamrock and don't want us to lose a decoy to the vote today.
Oct 18, 2018 4:08 PM

Dec 2016
And to my understanding all 4 of us vote. Don't think ties are broken just requires majority vote to "lynch".
Oct 18, 2018 4:16 PM

Oct 2011
hmmm ok. that wasn't telling

Oct 18, 2018 4:28 PM

Dec 2016
Anyway I think Szuaku had the towniest reaction. Probably going to cop Phraze tonight because she's scariest.

Vote: dono I intend to vote innocent.
Oct 18, 2018 4:31 PM

Feb 2014
Ok, that makes sense.
I won't be here at phase change but if we're going for a no lynch day 1 it doesn't really matter who we go for.

Phraze said:

The self vote thing? We always question it but it's rarely really telling I think.
Any opinion about how to use this day 1?
Oct 18, 2018 4:34 PM

Oct 2011
how am I scary?!?! ;-;

Oct 18, 2018 4:44 PM

Oct 2011
SuzakuTsubasa said:

Phraze said:

The self vote thing? We always question it but it's rarely really telling I think.
Any opinion about how to use this day 1?
if game was active, it depends on how a selfvote incriminates others. if game was inactive and u 'gambit', it's NAI. in fact, gambits throw me off.

Oct 18, 2018 4:45 PM

Oct 2011
* adding:
good use would be in active and familiar setup

Oct 18, 2018 4:59 PM

Nov 2008
SuzakuTsubasa said:
aa-dono said:
Hnn I don't really know. I remember thinking this while looking over the abilities list but I can't recall why I thought that.

Would you vote Innocent on grape? Or the confidence thief?

I don't know.
I know for sure I would vote guilty any other day for a self vote, I wouldn't be 100% confident just from that but I can't see that as a town move (it's actually been a (sometimes heated) debate in every mafia game I've played where someone did that.)

But it's day 1, in a 4 players setup with everyone having a decoy so I guess the no lynch day 1 is a possibility.

Grapefruit21 said:
As for my confidence I'm town so to be voted guilty I'd have to have all 3 people vote against me. So I'm willing to risk it.

Does the person being voted also vote on whether they're guilty or not? The rule does say "all players vote" but it feels a bit weird. Bothering you quickly for that @DenjaX

In that case you would be right and there's low risk to be voted guilty, but that's true for everyone. So why you out of us 4?
The appointed suspect during the Voting Phase can also vote guilty or innocent.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Oct 18, 2018 5:40 PM

Dec 2016
Phraze said:
how am I scary?!?! ;-;

Because the only time I confidently read you correctly was after a fight. I have zero confidence I'd be able successfully scum read you. And if you're town stopping my paranoia would be great.

@thread in general I hate self voted and they are bad in normal games. This setup was so different I was happy to use it as a reaction test. And I think Szuaku passed.
Oct 18, 2018 8:00 PM

Nov 2008
The Suspect has been appointed. Town and the Suspect herself must vote whether they are guilty or innocent.

aa-dono was accused to be the Crescent Moon Thief !

Voting Phase has Started!
@Phraze @SuzakuTsubasa @aa-dono @Grapefruit21

Timer until the End of Voting Phase

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Oct 18, 2018 8:46 PM

Oct 2011
Grapefruit21 said:
Phraze said:
how am I scary?!?! ;-;

Because the only time I confidently read you correctly was after a fight. I have zero confidence I'd be able successfully scum read you. And if you're town stopping my paranoia would be great.

@thread in general I hate self voted and they are bad in normal games. This setup was so different I was happy to use it as a reaction test. And I think Szuaku passed.

then ur suspect pool would be in aadono or me. #56 looks like u don't?

Oct 18, 2018 9:22 PM

Dec 2016
In 56 I said Szuaku seemed townie and I intend to cop you.

I did say I intended vote innocent on dono but that was after I said I didn't want to lose a decoy on anyone today since I'm going to cop tonight.
Oct 18, 2018 10:10 PM

Oct 2011
fair enough

Vote: innocent

Oct 19, 2018 12:19 AM

Aug 2012
Grapefruit21 said:
In 56 I said Szuaku seemed townie and I intend to cop you.

I did say I intended vote innocent on dono but that was after I said I didn't want to lose a decoy on anyone today since I'm going to cop tonight.
You may actually catch Phraze!

Though from her reaction, I'd suggest the cop check be done on Suzaku.

vote: innocent

Oct 19, 2018 12:36 AM

Dec 2016
Interesting tell me more because I thought Suzaku had by far the towniest reaction.
Oct 19, 2018 1:21 AM

Aug 2012
Phraze's #64 sounds like it comes from a mind of trying to figure you out. If she's the thief, there's no need for that.

Oct 19, 2018 4:54 AM

Dec 2016
aa-dono said:
Phraze's #64 sounds like it comes from a mind of trying to figure you out. If she's the thief, there's no need for that.

It's so clearly not reading my words though I have trouble reading it as genuine solving. If you read the post it's referring to her post doesn't make sense. It's not solving confusion it's my words not having the same meaning that I gave them.
Oct 19, 2018 4:55 AM

Dec 2016
Vote: innocent
Oct 19, 2018 5:07 AM

Dec 2016
Grapefruit21 said:
Anyway I think Szuaku had the towniest reaction. Probably going to cop Phraze tonight because she's scariest.

This is 56. I don't know how you read it and conclude anything but I suspect Phraze and town read Suzaku.
Oct 19, 2018 5:26 AM

Feb 2014
I'm voting innocent because we agreed on it, but I wouldn't be that confident with aa actually. She questioned a bit about the no lynch day 1, but the self vote didn't seem to be much of a problem.

Vote: Innocent

Phraze said:
how am I scary?!?! ;-;

I regularly read that about you when playing. What are you doing to them?
Oct 19, 2018 5:39 AM

Aug 2012
Grapefruit21 said:
Grapefruit21 said:

This is 56. I don't know how you read it and conclude anything but I suspect Phraze and town read Suzaku.
I didn't have anything against Suzaku being townread :D
at least before this post.

I read Phraze's reaction in #64 as townish since it sounded like her asking for clarification for your vote, since you brought up your suspicion on her but voted me. I think it makes sense to question since with your plan, it doesn't really matter if you voted Phraze or me if we're going to vote Innocent in the end. Yet for someone thinking about Phraze you thought of voting someone else.

Oh well, I'll just wait for the result.

Oct 19, 2018 1:31 PM

Oct 2011
SuzakuTsubasa said:
Phraze said:
how am I scary?!?! ;-;

I regularly read that about you when playing. What are you doing to them?
that I'm scary? not sure myself

Oct 19, 2018 1:33 PM

Oct 2011
@Grapefruit21
missed u claiming cop (detective). why claim it? not worried about burglary?

Oct 19, 2018 3:50 PM

Dec 2016
Why would I be worried about the burglary? It doesn't kill me in one go. And only one of the characters mess with investigators. I probably shouldn't have claimed but it felt safe to do so.

Actually everyone should probably claim characters now. Claim them.
Oct 19, 2018 6:32 PM

Oct 2011
hmm don't see the point in claiming my role if I'll be copped.

Oct 19, 2018 8:00 PM

Nov 2008
Final Vote Count:

innocent - Phraze, aa-dono, Grapefruit21, SuzakuTsubasa
guilty - none

Town decided that aa-dono is innocent. aa-dono won't lose their Decoy this Phase!

It is night time... The moon appears to be a Crescent Moon. You're all sleeping... But in the midst of darkness, the Crescent Moon Thief awakens...
It is time for work.

Night Phase 1 has Started!
(No Discussions are allowed during the Night Phase)
PM me with your actions if any.

Timer until the End of Night Phase 1

Oct 20, 2018 8:32 PM

Nov 2008
It is morning. Who was the target of the Crimson Moon Thief last night?

Grapefruit21 had his Decoy stolen last night!

Phraze - has 1 Decoy
SuzakuTsubasa - has 1 Decoy
aa-dono - has 1 Decoy
Grapefruit21 - has 0 Decoy

Town has gathered once again to find information about the thief and appointed a new Leader for today.

aa-dono has been appointed to be the Leader for this Phase!

Discussion Phase has Started!

Timer until the End of Discussion Phase

Oct 20, 2018 8:45 PM

Dec 2016
susaku isn't town. Let's kill them please and thank you
Oct 21, 2018 12:24 AM

Dec 2016
I was fps'ing. Wanted to make sure my target didn't have their decoy stolen if they were town. If there is a second non town entity then we're in trouble but Suzaku is either a thief or a informant. If informant then the game gets hard but I'm not worried yet.
Oct 21, 2018 5:12 AM

Feb 2014
I guess that confirms Grape as town.

Grapefruit21 said:
I was fps'ing. Wanted to make sure my target didn't have their decoy stolen if they were town. If there is a second non town entity then we're in trouble but Suzaku is either a thief or a informant. If informant then the game gets hard but I'm not worried yet.

No I'm not, and I don't get your reasoning here.
Oct 21, 2018 5:21 AM

Dec 2016
You are not town. I checked you. I was lying when I said I was going to check Phraze.
Oct 21, 2018 5:34 AM

Feb 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
You are not town. I checked you. I was lying when I said I was going to check Phraze.

You checked me, get a scum result, but don't say clearly "I checked him and he's not town"?
I'm doubting your Shamrock claim more than last day now.
Oct 21, 2018 5:41 AM

Dec 2016
SuzakuTsubasa said:
Grapefruit21 said:

You checked me, get a scum result, but don't say clearly "I checked him and he's not town"?

Funny how 10 minutes ago I was confirmed town and now you're discrediting me. I get it though cops suck.

You'll have to try a bit harder than saying I didn't claim it clearly when my first words were: "Suzaku isn't town. Let's kill them please and thank you."
Oct 21, 2018 5:46 AM

Feb 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
SuzakuTsubasa said:

Funny how 10 minutes ago I was confirmed town and now you're discrediting me. I get it though cops suck.

You'll have to try a bit harder than saying I didn't claim it clearly when my first words were: "Suzaku isn't town. Let's kill them please and thank you."

Yes, your words were clearly "Suzaku isn't town. Let's kill them please and thank you.", which never mentions any check.
I'm not saying you're not town, I doubt scum can target themselves, what I'm doubting is the fact that you're cop.
Oct 21, 2018 5:53 AM

Dec 2016
Which is a silly thing to worry about if you were in fact town and not just trying to wiggle out of this.

This makes me think you are thief and not an informant which is great.
Oct 21, 2018 6:01 AM

Feb 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
Which is a silly thing to worry about if you were in fact town and not just trying to wiggle out of this.

This makes me think you are thief and not an informant which is great.

How can one not doubt a claim day 1 saying "I'm cop."
Then next day you say you lied about your target, which returned scum.

All that makes me think that either you're cop, your check returned town and you're trying to get the scum out of the others 2 by reactions, or you're not cop at all.
Oct 21, 2018 6:44 AM

Aug 2012
Grapefruit21 said:
susaku isn't town. Let's kill them please and thank you
👍

SuzakuTsubasa said:
I'm not saying you're not town, I doubt scum can target themselves, what I'm doubting is the fact that you're cop.
It doesn't makes sense that you doubt he's a cop, but don't think he's scum.

SuzakuTsubasa said:
All that makes me think that either you're cop, your check returned town and you're trying to get the scum out of the others 2 by reactions, or you're not cop at all.
If you think he's doing this to get a reaction, why did you reveal the reaction test?

Oct 21, 2018 6:46 AM

Aug 2012
vote: SuzakuTsubasa

Oct 21, 2018 6:56 AM

Feb 2014
aa-dono said:

How does it not make sense? We're in a 4 players setup, one must find a way to spark discussion. I've done something similar in a small situation like that, claiming a role I knew was among the townies left to see their reactions and clear someone.

Here, if he's really cop, the best way to handle this would probably be to check someone, and if they return town you lie about it to try to get the scum among the two left.

aa-dono said:
If you think he's doing this to get a reaction, why did you reveal the reaction test?

Because if I keep quiet about it and he ends up saying "nevermind I lied again, I actually checked aa-dono and she's scum" anyone would trust him? That can't be used twice so I don't see how there's a problem with revealing the test.
Oct 21, 2018 12:19 PM

Oct 2011
hmm.. Grape lost decoy so not thief. but even if Grape is telling the truth, what if Suzaku is informant? I'll likely vote innocent if Suzaku. Grape isn't thief. Dono is leader tho..

Oct 21, 2018 3:58 PM

Dec 2016
Phraze said:
hmm.. Grape lost decoy so not thief. but even if Grape is telling the truth, what if Suzaku is informant? I'll likely vote innocent if Suzaku. Grape isn't thief. Dono is leader tho..

Why?

We have to eliminate the informant too as town. And Suzaku's reaction strongly suggests they aren't the informant.
Oct 21, 2018 3:59 PM

Dec 2016
I am not exactly known for gambits. I'll do reaction tests but lying about check results is stupid and anti-town.
Oct 21, 2018 4:30 PM

Aug 2012
SuzakuTsubasa said:
aa-dono said:

How does it not make sense? We're in a 4 players setup, one must find a way to spark discussion. I've done something similar in a small situation like that, claiming a role I knew was among the townies left to see their reactions and clear someone.

Here, if he's really cop, the best way to handle this would probably be to check someone, and if they return town you lie about it to try to get the scum among the two left.

aa-dono said:

Because if I keep quiet about it and he ends up saying "nevermind I lied again, I actually checked aa-dono and she's scum" anyone would trust him? That can't be used twice so I don't see how there's a problem with revealing the test.
While I can get by your first reason, the second makes no sense.

There's only one thief so he doesn't have to do that if he caught scum.
And if he did get a town result, I don't see what's the issue with trust here.

"I lied again, Suzaku's actually town"
"I lied again, I actually checked aa-dono, and she's town."
"I lied again, I actually checked Phraze, and she's actually town"

I don't see why I would find it hard to believe any of those three scenario.

Oct 21, 2018 4:49 PM

Dec 2016
Lying about a potential target is very different to lying about a result. @aa-dono it's not really worth arguing with Suzaku. They aren't town they are doing what they have to do. Can't just give up and admit they aren't town. More important thing is to convince Phraze to vote guilty.
Oct 21, 2018 5:27 PM

Feb 2014
aa-dono said:
SuzakuTsubasa said:

While I can get by your first reason, the second makes no sense.

There's only one thief so he doesn't have to do that if he caught scum.
And if he did get a town result, I don't see what's the issue with trust here.

"I lied again, Suzaku's actually town"
"I lied again, I actually checked aa-dono, and she's town."
"I lied again, I actually checked Phraze, and she's actually town"

I don't see why I would find it hard to believe any of those three scenario.

Ah, I think I misworded it. Do you think it would pressure anyone? It's like revealing he was looking at reactions himself. It's a problem only when someone other than the target or the claimed cop say it and it only works once.

Grapefruit21 said:
Phraze said:

Why?

We have to eliminate the informant too as town. And Suzaku's reaction strongly suggests they aren't the informant.

The informant only wins if thief wins though.
Oct 21, 2018 5:29 PM

Dec 2016
You're right. I was wrong about town win conditions. Makes it even more obvious you are a thief though which is cool.
Oct 21, 2018 6:38 PM

Oct 2011
Grapefruit21 said:
Phraze said:

Why?

wow.. I would say ur thief if it weren't for ur decoy stolen .-. eliminating informant is bad for us. Suzaku's reaction is understandable tbh (or he's informant). what made u say he isn't informant?

as for why, I doubt Suzaku is thief. his reaction is understandable, and posts so far haven't changed my mind. besides, no burglary this phase, right? Dono is susp to me.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.