Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (30) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Oct 1, 2018 7:58 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

When Theo broke the kiss, her face was showing only lust. When he said to stop she nod, but on her face it showed a little disappointed.

@Shitsuji-Carty
Oct 1, 2018 8:14 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette
seeing her disappointed face only made him want to give it to her more, but they already had other plans they had made. Theo would think about what he wanted to do, before asking Kiany "you want to keep fooling around as we wash each other? That look in your eyes tells me you want to." he would chuckle as he started to wash her back normally for now.
Oct 1, 2018 11:45 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

Her eyes widen and she nod while blushing "I do" She placed her hand on top of Theo's dick while he washed her back.

@Shitsuji-Carty
Oct 1, 2018 12:33 PM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette
As Theo started to wash her back and question what she wanted, she soon admitting to wanting him. Theo would smile happily as she was up for the idea, even surprising him a little as she reached behind herself to touch Theo's dick. He would continue to wash her back for now, his hands moving lower and lower until he was massaging her bottom with his hands.
Oct 1, 2018 1:09 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She took a hold of Theo's dick and started to rub it while she felt Theo's hand on her butts.

@Shitsuji-Carty
Oct 1, 2018 1:27 PM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette
He would softly suckle on her neck while sliding his hands to the front of her, to fondle her chest as his member got harder in her hand.
Oct 1, 2018 1:46 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She was loving Theo's touch and was waiting with anxious for more. She kept on rubbing him, which she got happy watching his respond, thruout the entire length.

@Shitsuji-Carty
Oct 1, 2018 2:49 PM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette

She would continue to rub him, and excite him more, little by little he was getting more aggressive with his movements. Pinching and pulling on her nipples softly before letting them go, he wanted to hear her moans.
Oct 1, 2018 3:02 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She started to pant as he kept on touching her more aggressive. She gasped and tighten her grip around Theo's dick when Theo pulled on her nipples. She kept on rubbing Theo faster, as she open her lefs sligtly.

@Shitsuji-Carty
Oct 1, 2018 5:33 PM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette
Theo would let out a hot sigh as he felt her grip around him tighten, she continued to stroke his dick faster only making him want to give into his desires more. "Mm Kiany, i want you so bad." be would say in her ear as one of his hands slowly slid down her body and began to rub her inner thigh.
Oct 1, 2018 5:42 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She panted and shivered as she felt Theo rubbing her, she felt he was teasing her. So she moved to place Theo's dick between her thighs, she squeezed them around his dick. She kissed him deeply then said "Me too" All this will she was still giving the back to Theo

@Shitsuji-Carty
Oct 1, 2018 6:04 PM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette
She was right, he was teasing her, so when she put him right between her sweet thighs and gave him a passionate kiss that was the end for him. Theo would give into his instincts as he lift her up just enough to get her off her feet and line up his hard cock with her pussy. Slowly he would cradle her down in his arms so he could begin to slowly thrust into her while still standing up.
Oct 1, 2018 6:24 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She jolted and moan as she felt Theo's dick entering her, she wanted this since the oasis. Now that they were saved and relax, she couldn't help herself. She hug Theo by the neck with an arm and panted in pleasure.

@Shitsuji-Carty
Oct 2, 2018 5:57 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette
He would continue to screw her in the shower, bouncing her off his hips just enough to experience the pleasure they both wanted. Theo was beginning to pant as well, his hand now carefully moving to spank her ass cheeks.
Oct 2, 2018 6:24 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She was panting and moaning lowly, she felt her body being moved by Theo's thrust. With each movement she felt her breasts moving along the thrust. She shivered as Theo cares her body, then jolted and gasped when Theo spank her. She shivers, feeling like she could come pretty soon.

@Shitsuji-Carty
Oct 2, 2018 6:56 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette

he was panting as well as the pleasure got to him, he was enjoying the feelings as well as her moans and body as they continued to indudge in their desires. "ahhh... im getting close Kiany." he would warn her as he kept going.
Oct 2, 2018 7:48 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She pulled Theo into a deep kiss as she panted, her inside were compacting as she felt the plrasure she was yearning.

@Shitsuji-Carty
Oct 2, 2018 10:01 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette
Together the two would reach climax while slapping their bodies together in a passionate heat and kiss. when he was done shooting out, he would be panting as he broke the kiss to smile at her.
Oct 2, 2018 10:18 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She moans as she felt Theo's hot cum inside of her, making reach her orgasm as well. She panted and looked at him while blushing. She separated from Theo and said "We did it while your dad was in the house... So embarrassing" She hide her face with her hands as she felt Theo's cum sliding out of her.

@Shitsuji-Carty
Oct 2, 2018 10:25 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette
he would chuckle a little when she would blush and tell him her thoughts. Theo would smile and hold her in his arms "haha i doubt he will know since we did it in here." he would say as he started to wash himself once he had stopped panting.
Oct 2, 2018 10:54 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She nods and while she waited for the soap, she went and started to get the cum out of her. Once Theo was done, she would wash his back then finish washing herself.

@Shitsuji-Carty
Oct 2, 2018 11:29 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette
after their love making session, the two would quickly finish cleaning themselves up before leaving the bathroom and getting dressed. Theo would then offer to take Kiany's hand before heading for the door "heh still feeling up for a visit?" he would ask making sure she still wanted to go
Oct 2, 2018 11:59 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She got dry then dress up warmly since they were going to see the snow. She smiles as Theo hold her hand and asked him if the plans were still up. She nods and says "Yes, although a bit embarrassed" She flusters and got some of her hair in the back of the ear.

@Shitsuji-Carty
Oct 3, 2018 5:57 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette
"you look pretty as ever Kiany" he would smile at her before taking her hand. "there's no reason to be embarrassed, I'll be right beside you." he would say as he would lead her out of the house and towards the rest of the town, as they walked he would continue to talk to her "my mother is buried at the town cemetery, I know it might be a little weird talking to a grave..but just humor me please." he would say trying to keep brave smile on his face but slowly faltering.
Oct 3, 2018 6:25 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She nods and walks with Theo while holding hands. He mention where his mom was and that he would talk to her. She looked at him and said "I'll be as respectful as I can be"

@Shitsuji-Carty
Oct 3, 2018 8:53 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette

it took them a bit to get to the cemetery but once they were there, Theo became quiet. He would walk a good ways in before stopping at a grave and kneeling down, he would reach out his hand to touch the headstone before starting to speak "h-hey mom, Its Theo again...Its been a while but im having a good time at school for the most part. I have even met a woman" he would say before motioning Kiany to step forward "her name is Kiany and she now holds and supports my heart." he would say with a soft smile as he looked at Kiany. "i haven't found a soultion to the problem with father, but i feel more confident with Kiany around." he would say before getting into talking about their day to day lives and what he had been up to.
Oct 3, 2018 9:31 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She walked next to Theo in silence as well. When Theo mention her to his mom, she step forward and bow toward the thomb. She blush at his next comment and smiled back at him, she then looked at the thomb and said "Nice to meet you" She placed a hand in the thomb as well, while Theo speaked about their adventure since they met. She sometimes commented of what he was talking about.

@Shitsuji-Carty
Oct 4, 2018 6:24 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette
Once they were finished talking with his mother, Theo would smile as he felt a burden off his shoulders. He would stand up and smile at Kiany, "thanks for coming with me, wanna go warm up now?" he would ask as they had been standing out in the cold for some time.
Oct 4, 2018 6:48 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She smiles and nods "Sure" She hold his hand as she waits for Theo to lead the way

@Shitsuji-Carty
Oct 4, 2018 7:14 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette
Theo would hold onto her hand as he walked them back towards his house. Once they would make it back to the house, Theo would work on starting a fire to keep them warm. "well Kiany is there anything you while we wait for Nicole to get back?"
Oct 4, 2018 8:00 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She wonders then says "How about we go visit Nicole while working? Maybr eat something there?" She suggested wondering if it would be a problem for Nicole

@Shitsuji-Carty
Oct 4, 2018 8:12 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette
He would nod to her and chuckle a little "sure we can do that, i don't think she would mind." he would say as he started to put his jacket back on and heading for the door with her. As he opened the door though, Theo was greeted by a messenger, the man would dig through his bag before taking out a letter for Theo. Theo would get a confused look on his face until he saw whom the letter came from, quickly his expression would change to anger as he ripped open the envelop and started to read the letter. When he finished he would let out a sigh as he crumpled the paper in his hands, "Kiany...I have something i have to deal with..now...do you want me to drop you off at the bakery?" he would ask still agrivated after what he read.
Oct 4, 2018 8:58 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She watches the interaction with the messenger and gets surprised by the change in expression. She thought it must be from that guy named Roger. Once he spoke, she knew it must have come from him. She placed a hand on his shoulder and said "I'll go with you..."

@Shitsuji-Carty
Oct 4, 2018 9:51 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette
Kiany was right in her thought process, it was Roger whom had sent the letter telling him to meet up somewhere. He wanted to go alone but feeling Kiany's hand on his shoulder and hearing her he would simply nod to her and stay quiet as he started to walk them towards the edge of town. after walking for about 5 minutes they would come acorss what appeared to be an abandoned home. Theo would walk closer, only to knock on the door and wait. Some noise would come from behind the door before it would open and a short man would be standing there "what are you looking at, just get in here already." the man would say before Theo would enter the home along with Kiany. The two would follow a small hallway before coming to a room with a table in it. there were two chairs on one side and three on the other, Roger was sitting in the middle surrounded by two larger men.
"come in come in, I'm so glad you can make it Theo, we have a debt to settle after all." "hmpf you always just make whatever up to go along with your schemes, when are you gonna grow up?" "hmm your one to talk, still clinging to things like love and friendship." Theo was simply getting more agrivated as the conversation continued on "what do you want Roger? why did you call me here?" The man would chuckle a bit [b] "oh you always were right to the point Theo...well i guess i can get on with it. Tomorrow there is gonna be tournament, ya know the one for the snow fall festival. Your gonna enter it and lose to me in the final round." "hmpf like hell id just keel over for you that would make my family look even worse than they already are!" Theo would say causing Roger to get a smug smirk on his face "oh? like you did to mine all those year ago? and then you think you can just run off and play hero or something. You had this coming Theo, and you will lose to me otherwise Nicole might not have such a pretty face anymore. haha" Theo would stand up, pushing the chair he was sitting in behind him as he went to draw his sword, but before he even could the two men Guarding Roger drew their weapons at Theo and Kiany's necks. Theo would slam his fist into the table before speaking "fine! I'll play your stupid game, but if you so much as touch Nicole I will end you....Lets go Kiany I can't stay here anymore." he would say as he would take her by the hand and drag her out of the house they were just in. Once they were outside he would let out a long sigh as he stratched his head in frustration, "ugh that son of a bitch!, I knew i should have dealt with him before....if i had just stayed and watched over Nicole.." Theo would say getting lost in his own delusions as he struggled to come to grips with the current situation.
Oct 4, 2018 10:07 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She stay quiet and just observed. Once things got a bit out of hand, she got ready to transform, but they left before there was any need. She stay quiet for a while, trying to connect the pieces of such a confusing story. She finally said "I really don't get it Theo... Why he kill your mom... Now he wants you to lose to a tournament? Is so childish, it doesn't make scene.... Maybe I'm not seeing the whole picture"

@Shitsuji-Carty
Oct 4, 2018 10:20 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette
When Theo realized Kiany was still next to him and struggling to put everything together, he would look at her and try to explain. "He never meant to kill my mom on purpose...i think....he has always just been jealous though. He was raised an orphan and never knew his parents. so when i was younger we often had him over to our place and hung out. I didn't think much of it then but he did steal some stuff from us back then...anyway the whole reason we started to fight was because he wanted to date and marry Nicole, whom had turned him down before many times. so when he tried again on my birthday i just lost it and soon enough he did too and the fight broke out. As for why he wants me to lose in a tournament, i can't help but feel like that is an excuse for something else to happen...but i can't just not show and something happens to Nicole...ugh i hate this." he would say looking down
Oct 4, 2018 10:24 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She nods while listening, when Theo was done explaining she would say "I'll stay glued to Nicole until you are done, no worries, I'll take good care of her" She smiles

@Shitsuji-Carty
Oct 4, 2018 10:30 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette
He would nod to her before softly hugging her "thanks Kiany, I'm so glad to have you here with me." he would say as they made their way to the bakery Nicole worked at. He would still look a little down though as he tired to think about what else he could do.
Soon enough the pair would make it to the bakery just as Nicole was preparing to leave, waving to the pair she would greet them "hey Kiany, Theo, did you two come to see me?" she would ask with a giggle as Theo continued to stay lost in thought, leaving it up to Kiany to respond to Nicole.
Oct 4, 2018 10:39 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She hugged him tight and smiles, she was glad she was there to face this. They walked in silence reaching to Nicole's work place.
She saw Nicole and waved back at her, when she spoke, she waited for Theo to say something. Like he didn't, she said "Yes~ Hope that's fine" She smiles

@Shitsuji-Carty
Oct 4, 2018 10:50 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette
as Kiany would start to speak with Nicole, slowly Theo would snap out of his own trance, he wasn't sure what to say though. Nicole would simply smile at Kiany "well im glad you two could make it, let go inside." she would say before leading the pair into the bakery, and Nicole would put an apron on. she would then get to work making some bread while they watched. Theo would whisper to Kiany "did you want to ask her anything?"
Oct 4, 2018 10:53 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She would watched Nicole with a smile, then focus her attention to what Theo was saying to her. She whispers back to Theo "Did I?"

@Shitsuji-Carty
Oct 4, 2018 11:04 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette
he would shake his head "no i didn't mean it like that...have you ever made bread before?" he would ask
Oct 4, 2018 11:14 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

Her eyes sparkle and she said pretty loud "I have not! Nicole, tell me all about baking" She smiles super excited to Nicole

@Shitsuji-Carty
Oct 4, 2018 11:37 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette
Theo would chuckle seeing her reaction, though Nicole would be the first to respond coming over to Kiany and starting to explain. she would tell Kiany how to do this and that as well as encourage her to try kneading some of the dough. Theo would quietly stand on the sidelines for now.
Oct 4, 2018 11:55 AM

May 2009
Oct 4, 2018 12:08 PM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette
The time would go by quickly as Nicole helped to teach Kiany how to bake, The two would have a fun time and Theo would help where he could. when they finished it had started snowing outside at some point, "wow look it started to snow." he would say as he looked out the small window, soon nicole would squeeze up next to him as she looked out the window as well. "wow your right, what perfect timing" she would add
Oct 4, 2018 12:16 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She would stay close to the oven, waiting for the bread to finish cooking. Her eyes fixed on the oven, not even listening or noticing that snow was falling.

@Shitsuji-Carty
Oct 5, 2018 3:28 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette
Theo would chuckle a little as he saw Kiany fixed on the bread. He would nudge Nicole for her to see as well before the two would come up behind Kiany and tap her shoulder. The siblings would speak at the same time "Kiany check it out, it's snowing outside."
Oct 5, 2018 7:46 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She turn to see who had touched her, but before hearing anything, she saw from the window something falling from the sky that it wasn't rain. She got up and went outside fast, she stared at the sky as she saw snowflakes falling. Her eyes were amazed and excited. She extended her arms and said "Everything here is so excited~ No wonder you love it here so much~"

@Shitsuji-Carty
Oct 8, 2018 5:59 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette
Theo would watch and follow Kiany outside as she took in the sight of snow for the first time. she seemed excited as she put out her arms and commented on it, "haha i don't know about exciting but i do love it here." he would say with a smile as Nicole would watch over the bread they had been making.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (30) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Institute -Laundry-

linette - Jan 30, 2018

34 by linette »»
Feb 27, 2019 1:08 PM

» Market Place ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 26, 2018

447 by linette »»
Sep 21, 2018 9:56 AM

Sticky: » Institute's Registration -Character's Creation- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 20, 2018

400 by frogoten »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:40 PM

» Institution -Garden- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 21, 2018

1477 by Zelda102 »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:27 PM

» Institute -Entrance- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 20, 2018

1001 by Shitsuji-Carty »»
Sep 14, 2018 8:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.