Forum Settings
Forums

Do you have dreams involving anime characters?

New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Sep 5, 2020 6:30 AM

Aug 2018
Yeah, I really love Shiki (anime title) so much, it went into my dreams. There, I met the characters and lived in their village. Story here story there I forgot most of it and~ sunlight poke me through my window.
Sep 5, 2020 7:31 AM

May 2015
Two, both a decade+ ago, the first was a Yu-Gi-Oh! one, the second was partly a Dragon Ball one, I think I was Yami Yugi in the Yu-Gi-Oh! one, I partnered with Kaiba and we played a duel against someone, we were above his plane and there were a lot of running, that's all I remember about it, I were at a friend's place at the time and he asked me in the morning why I kicked him a lot 😂 the second one wasn't a Dragon Ball one but in a part of it, the only part I remember, I was Goku, I was with the Z Warriors, only some of them maybe(?) and we were flying in space heading to an abandoned planet which we eventually arrived at to rescue/protect(?) a kid, whom lived on that planet all by himself, maybe there was someone with him who took care of him(?) not sure, I don't remember it that well, the planet anyways gave me or the kid a horror movie cabin like feeling, and that's all talks!
Sep 5, 2020 7:39 AM

May 2020
i had a dream when i was levi and
Sep 5, 2020 10:14 AM

Aug 2018
Probably, but I usually can't remember my dreams that well.
Sep 5, 2020 10:22 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Not from anime but since it's about to become one so guess it counts. Currently reading the light novel of So I'm a spider, so what? Which I read several volumes in a couple of days. So damn good that I had dreams of it for nights. Some of the dreams were brutal as hell, and some fun as hell. Just like the novels.
"You only realize the real value of something you discarded when you get the chance to pick it up again." - Rudeus Greyrat
Sep 5, 2020 1:28 PM

May 2014
No, not really. But once I had this dream that was an endless first-person view of manga pages flipping. and I kept waking up and falling back asleep and having the same dream. It was terrible.
Sep 6, 2020 7:12 AM
Jul 2018
It sometimes happen. Usually when I become attached too much to one particular anime or character.

I had one where I shared a hug with Hirasawa Yui-Senpai, and one another where I cuddled with Rem. Those always leave me in a good mood for the rest of the days.
Sep 6, 2020 7:43 AM
Aug 2018
I had one where I was exchanging messages with kashiwazaki sena(haganai). She was being kinda annoying/smug but it was fun trying to have a conversation with her. Also, there was one the other day where I was reading a manga and suddenly one character popped out. She was an evil clone of my mother and was black and white(like a manga). Then she tried to kill me with a knife but I managed to put the manga under a faucet and by doing that, the ink of the pages washed away and the evil clone disappeared from the real life.
Sep 6, 2020 7:53 AM

Oct 2017
I remember having dreams of having sex with one of my favourite characters in anime -..-
I won't say who but I regret nothing.
Sep 6, 2020 4:02 PM

Mar 2018
This thread was so dead like from 2 years ago lmao, but im glad u guys share your dreams :)
Sep 6, 2020 4:07 PM
Jul 2018
I don't think I need to tell what I dream about anime characters :)
Sep 6, 2020 8:47 PM

Apr 2017
I had a dream that I went to a water park and stole a jet GTA style with Rimuru from Reincarnated as a Slime.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Which upcoming anime are you most excited about and why?

KyanBun - Sep 19

39 by TransferUser »»
32 minutes ago

» Are you glad KyotoAni is coming back to save gag comedy?

Dragevard - Yesterday

9 by Catalano »»
44 minutes ago

» What anime has best memes

nishant0 - Yesterday

19 by _cjessop19_ »»
46 minutes ago

» Do you like anime about any sport or sports anime in general?

RobertBobert - Sep 20

38 by TransferUser »»
52 minutes ago

» Favorite opening (or ending) of an anime you haven't seen

Phantomtroupe97 - 12 hours ago

30 by nishant0 »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.