Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 23, 2018 6:31 AM

Dec 2017
Harumi

They stood in line when hiro asked what kind of Rides she liked “well i like most rides haven’t come across one i don’t enjoy” she walked ahead as the line became shorter
Feb 23, 2018 6:42 AM

May 2013
Hiro Crossfield

Hiro would listen to her answer, saying she didn't dislike any, but not giving him an answer on her favorite, he sighed a bit "okay let me rephrase my question, if you could only ride one type of ride every time you came to a park like this, what would it be?" he would ask even as they were told to step into the car seat of the roller coaster. Once it began they would slowly be pulled up a steep track before pausing at the top, Hiro would look at Harumi with excitement as he waited for her response and the drop of the ride.
Feb 23, 2018 6:50 AM

Dec 2017
Harumi

“Well mabey a calm one like a ferris wheel i guess” she said as they went up about to go to the drop she quickly grabbed hiro’s hand lightly sqeezing and smiled as they went down
Feb 23, 2018 7:06 AM

May 2013
Hiro Crossfield

Harumi would manage to give her answer as they rode up the tracks on the roller coaster ride, saying she preferred slower rides like a Ferris wheel. He would nod to her before throwing his free hand up as they went over the edge. "whooooo!" he would cheer enjoying the ride while his other hand held onto Harumi's
Feb 25, 2018 12:47 PM

Dec 2011
Aiden Sakamaki

Aiden led Sakura with him towards the ferris wheel. Once there, they would wait in a small line until it was their turn to board. Aiden wondered. Was this an actual date? He knew. Sakura denied it before, but it was pretty obvious. "Are you ready for it?", Aiden asked her with a smile. When it came to their turn, he took her hand and took her into the cabin with him. "You know, I really enjoyed today..", he smiled as he looked outside over the park, before turning his gaze over to her, "Did you enjoy it?'
Feb 25, 2018 12:53 PM

Dec 2017
Harumi

She laughed as they went down as she slightly squeezed hiro’s hand,she turned to him with a big smile

(i don’t know what else to write XD sorry)
Feb 25, 2018 2:42 PM

May 2013
Hiro Crossfield

Hiro was glad she wasn't feeling scared from being on the ride with him, holding her hand, he was having more fun on his blind date than he thought he was going to. When they finally got off the ride Hiro was laughing and smiling with Harumi, his hair pushed back from the wind. "haha that was a lot of fun, what should we do next?"
Feb 25, 2018 2:49 PM

Dec 2017
Harumi

She kept laughing as they got off the ride her hair was all over the place she started fixing it up a bit she was starting to get a bit tired as hiro asked what they should do next “Well i kinda need to go back to my room to change and take a quick shower if you don’t mind? Can we meet up later at the cafe in the school?”
Feb 25, 2018 3:24 PM

May 2013
Hiro Crossfield

Hiro would shake his head to answer her question "yeah we can head back already, I haven't been to the cafe yet, but I'm sure I can figure out where it is." he would say before offering to walk back to the park entrance so they could take the carriage back.
Feb 25, 2018 3:41 PM

Dec 2017
Harumi

Hiro agreed as he said he hadn’t beed to the cafe before “yeah i haven't either i just saw it one when i was walking around the school but didn't enter” hiro offered to walk back to the entrance so they could both take a carriage back she smiled and nodded as she started walking along with hiro to the entrance.

(Post next in the entrance?)
Feb 26, 2018 1:18 PM

Dec 2016
Sakura megami

Aiden leads her to the Ferris wheel and eventually, they both sit down. They were side by side and then the wheel started to move. They were able to see the whole water park at the time. Her eyes widen in excitement as she saw each and every location they had been. Sakura blushed a bit as she turned her head to look at Aiden, "Did you have fun?"

@Discount66
Feb 26, 2018 2:36 PM

Dec 2011
Aiden Sakamaki

Sakura sat down side by side with him as they started going up. The wheel started to move, and they could see the entire water park. Sakura seemed to have fun, and Aiden did the same. She asked him if he had fun, and he nodded, " Definitely." , Aiden looked her in the eyes. Was he supposed to use the atmosphere of the wheel? But they would find each other in the rooms anyways. What if she didn't agree to it? What the heck. Aiden moved closer as he pushed himself towards her. Slowly closing the distance between them, not saying anything. His lips slowly reached closer and closer to her as he tilted his head. Eventually, meeting with hers.
Feb 27, 2018 2:52 PM

Dec 2016
Sakura megami

Sakura blushed as Aiden was getting closer and closer to her. ”w-what are y.. with that his lips reached hers and they where kissing. For her it was a magical scene, they were kissing under the beautiful sunset in Ferris wheel under an amazing view. Sakura kissed Aiden back. She was starting to get hot again and she was feeling really happy for some strange reason. She then moved her face away ending the kiss. ”Baka what are you doing??? Your making me feel all hot and stuff. I hate you!” She blushed even more and this time she moved closer to him. She wrapped her arm around his neck and pulled him into another kiss.

@Discount66
Sakura_megamiMar 2, 2018 7:45 AM
Mar 3, 2018 1:21 AM

Dec 2011
Aiden Sakamaki

Sakura was surprised but it seems like it was a pleasant surprise. She kissed him back. After she pulled herself away, she asked him what he was doing, making her feel all hot and stuff. She hated him! Until she moved closer to him to kiss him again, and Aiden accepted the invitation. "Doesn't seem like you mind it.", Aiden said as he pulled back. The ferris wheel was almost touching down again, and it was almost their time to leave. Aiden smiled a little, happy that this water park was happening today. Maybe he rushed things a little, but that's okay. "Well, what do you want to do now?", Aiden asked her, it was getting late, "Want to go to my room?"
Mar 4, 2018 10:26 AM

Dec 2016
Sakura megami

When he pulled back from the kiss, he noticed the ferris wheel stop. She blushed and looked away, before getting out of the ferris wheel. "Alright...l..l..lets go to your room" Sakura walked with Aiden to the park entrance. Once they were there, they took their carriage all the way back to the school.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Theo and Kiany's Journey ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

linette - Sep 21, 2018

1485 by Shitsuji-Carty »»
Nov 14, 2022 6:19 AM

» Institute -Laundry-

linette - Jan 30, 2018

34 by linette »»
Feb 27, 2019 1:08 PM

» Market Place ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 26, 2018

447 by linette »»
Sep 21, 2018 9:56 AM

Sticky: » Institute's Registration -Character's Creation- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 20, 2018

400 by frogoten »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:40 PM

» Institution -Garden- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 21, 2018

1477 by Zelda102 »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.