Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 15, 2018 11:09 AM

Oct 2013
So yeah I'm white. Just attracted toward white girls but I can see myself dating a asian girl if she fits my type for personality
I haven't noticed any girls being attracted towards me so I guess no race currently wants to date me
Feb 15, 2018 1:01 PM

Dec 2016
I don't know why but I feel like I have to explain "Yellow Fever" lol, because in the past I was accused of having it.

I think it depends on the culture you grow up in. But my parents are Europeans who moved to Canada. So I was raised in a slightly different household then the avg Canadian.
I grew up with emphasis put on things like class, sophistication, and good manners. Because where my parents are from how you act, and how well you speak determines how you are treated.

The local Canadian women here can be very rough n ready farm types. They can keep up with any guy with drinking etc. And for me I don't value that where as my Canadian friends actually look for those quality's.

So for me to meet women who are feminine, kind, and sophisticated means I need to meet someone who's also from a immigrant family, and quite often here that means a Asian woman.

Asian women are just much more womanly and feminine out here. I'm sure there's also rough n ready ones but I think they have a much harder time being able to immigrate without the required money, skills, or education.
Feb 15, 2018 1:51 PM
Feb 2017
I'm a half east Asian/east European. I perfer Latinos and Spanish but I don't really care about race when it comes to this.

Feb 15, 2018 6:25 PM

Apr 2014
Im white

Number 1 your mom
Number 2 Tan tomboy anime wiafu
Number 3 Asian
White, Mexican, And black tied for number 4 as long as they arent ghetto and or hick
MistFeb 17, 2018 4:22 PM
Feb 15, 2018 6:31 PM

Jul 2014
Mist said:
Im white

Number 1 your mom
Number 2 Tan tomboy anime wiafu
Number 3 Asian Number
White, Mexican, And black tied for number 2 as long as they arent ghetto and or hick

My mother is happily married, but she gives thanks for the compliment.
Feb 15, 2018 6:39 PM

Jul 2014
Appletreefire said:
Here's a pic of my IDEAL woman. Take notes ladies.

@Appletreefire I'm flattered! Thank you. <3
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» safely cleaning oppai mousepads?

evangelionfan - Nov 7, 2021

3 by punk2233 »»
14 minutes ago

» Looking for mousepads

DonTrumpolino - Oct 3, 2018

8 by punk2233 »»
15 minutes ago

» Are you a language snob?

Anjuro - Yesterday

33 by Anjuro »»
31 minutes ago

» Japan's biggest issue: the population problem and its potential danger. What should be done?

9765 - Aug 29

29 by Zarutaku »»
42 minutes ago

» Do you think MLP fans should be sent to labor camps?

ZakuF_ - Aug 30

20 by MeanMrMusician »»
50 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.