New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 56 57 [58] 59 60 » ... Last »
Sep 19, 2017 5:27 AM

Oct 2011
RE1031 said:
Phraze said:
@Kit
yurkin is lie detector on posts. also, I'm sure RE is town. I hinted my fullclaim to her and she got it
O_O
No I didn't...
u can pretend u did lol. and trust me I never played such a trick as scum

Sep 19, 2017 5:28 AM

Jan 2014
Vote: Gruffin for now...
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Sep 19, 2017 5:29 AM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
RE1031 said:
O_O
No I didn't...
u can pretend u did lol. and trust me I never played such a trick as scum
0-0
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 19, 2017 5:34 AM

Oct 2011
now lessee...
I'll keep quiet about my full claim until death. scum will def wanna know if I'm pr or not, if not they will push a lynch on me. that makes sense given CP suggested theres a doc cuz no NK, like they should out themselves soon, yet insisted one of prs are fake. I've been told my flavor claim is insufficient - claim or die. this shows they're rather desperate to know my role or lynch a pr

Sep 19, 2017 5:34 AM

Sep 2016
So I'm sorry this is kind of late and overdue, but I wanted to see if anyone would do anything fishy before I said this (Phraze was a little weird, but I think she's town...), but I'll do a partial claim. I'm Kurapika, Jack of all Trades Chains. One of my shots is "Healing Thumb," which I used on Dias last night. I thought either:
1. If Crossbell was scum and lying about being parity cop, he'd visit Dias to at least score a correct visit from Sleipnirr.
2. If Crossbell was town, mafia would kill Dias in attempt to frame him.
So Dias made the most sense to protect. Also, I don't think the ability I used night 1 had any affect, plus I used it up, so I'm not gonna claim that.

So I don't know 100% if this is why there was no night kill yesterday, but I think it makes sense?
Also, I really hope this doesn't get me killed. Hint: If you kill me mafia, there'll be a lot fewer roles you can fakeclaim. JS.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Sep 19, 2017 5:40 AM

Oct 2011
Phraze said:
now lessee...
I'll keep quiet about my full claim until death. scum will def wanna know if I'm pr or not, if not they will push a lynch on me. that makes sense given CP suggested theres a doc cuz no NK, like they should out themselves soon, yet insisted one of prs are fake. I've been told my flavor claim is insufficient - claim or die. this shows they're rather desperate to know my role or lynch a pr
learned this from Chad haha. it was super duper fun figuring him out~

Sep 19, 2017 5:45 AM

Oct 2011
RE1031 said:
So I'm sorry this is kind of late and overdue, but I wanted to see if anyone would do anything fishy before I said this (Phraze was a little weird, but I think she's town...), but I'll do a partial claim. I'm Kurapika, Jack of all Trades Chains. One of my shots is "Healing Thumb," which I used on Dias last night. I thought either:
1. If Crossbell was scum and lying about being parity cop, he'd visit Dias to at least score a correct visit from Sleipnirr.
2. If Crossbell was town, mafia would kill Dias in attempt to frame him.
So Dias made the most sense to protect. Also, I don't think the ability I used night 1 had any affect, plus I used it up, so I'm not gonna claim that.

So I don't know 100% if this is why there was no night kill yesterday, but I think it makes sense?
Also, I really hope this doesn't get me killed. Hint: If you kill me mafia, there'll be a lot fewer roles you can fakeclaim. JS.
thought u would be JoAT given our interactions. getting the hang of mechanics I guess
Cross/CP/Gruffin is rly in my equation now since it led to possible role fishing. Roz could be stubborn town. gg at least this wasnt such a waste

Sep 19, 2017 5:46 AM

Dec 2014
Phraze said:
Sleipnirr said:
So what are we gonna do this phase.
since ur available, pls sort out CP and Roz. I'm v conflicted about em atm.

@Phraze I am still wondering why an inactive over a problematic slot. This doesnt feel right at all
the inactive(CP) is suggesting our problematic slot(Roz) should lead to my lynch. technically that isnt possible, since me and Roz have been at each others throats for a whole Day to be scum theatre. I'm v sure Roz will flip scum, and it will lead to my lynch, that is why I would like to clarify that matter with CP whenever he's available. if CP refuses to clarify and would rather hit a brick wall with me, that just shows he's looking for an ez mislynch, and Roz is probably town.

Ok I'm done. Quote where I think scum roz is associated with you in any way. All I made is one post saying that if roz flips scum, I'm lynching cross then afterwards I'm lynching you cos you're the next scummiest thing. Not once have I associated any of my scumpoints on you with roz. So since your entire day is wasted on pushing this one point on me, quote a post from me where I said that scum roz=scum phraze or anything similar.
Sep 19, 2017 5:49 AM

Jul 2016
I knew I could trust you RE :3, CP, how am I a complicated read, if EoD you said gun to my head, Dias is scum??
Idk if I'm around for EoD so,
vote:CP
Sep 19, 2017 5:53 AM

Oct 2011
CorruptedPurity said:
Phraze said:
since ur available, pls sort out CP and Roz. I'm v conflicted about em atm.

the inactive(CP) is suggesting our problematic slot(Roz) should lead to my lynch. technically that isnt possible, since me and Roz have been at each others throats for a whole Day to be scum theatre. I'm v sure Roz will flip scum, and it will lead to my lynch, that is why I would like to clarify that matter with CP whenever he's available. if CP refuses to clarify and would rather hit a brick wall with me, that just shows he's looking for an ez mislynch, and Roz is probably town.

Ok I'm done. Quote where I think scum roz is associated with you in any way. All I made is one post saying that if roz flips scum, I'm lynching cross then afterwards I'm lynching you cos you're the next scummiest thing. Not once have I associated any of my scumpoints on you with roz. So since your entire day is wasted on pushing this one point on me, quote a post from me where I said that scum roz=scum phraze or anything similar.
Roz and me interacted enough to not be scum/scum. either u refused to acknowlege it, or didnt notice it. the lack of attention to the differences and correlation of our argument and alignments show ur just going after ez mislynches. I want to address that asap, before it gets missed. what u did is either bad town or obv scum, and I rly doubt u could be bad town - which leaves only a scum option.

Sep 19, 2017 5:58 AM

Jul 2016
Phraze said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Roz and me interacted enough to not be scum/scum. either u refused to acknowlege it, or didnt notice it. the lack of attention to the differences and correlation of our argument and alignments show ur just going after ez mislynches. I want to address that asap, before it gets missed. what u did is either bad town or obv scum, and I rly doubt u could be bad town - which leaves only a scum option.

phraze phraze, read well, please, don't leave me bad xD
Sep 19, 2017 6:02 AM

Sep 2016
vote: CP
Burn the witch :v
Sep 19, 2017 6:02 AM

Oct 2011
AlbertinoDias said:
Phraze said:

phraze phraze, read well, please, don't leave me bad xD
hopefully it wasnt confusing to u lol
just saying its not possible to put me and Roz on scum alignment, or even suggesting such a thing. this actually makes me wanna rethink my reads on everyone, but the sure bet I have is CP atm. gg

Sep 19, 2017 6:03 AM

Dec 2014
Whatever. When I die, do me a favour and lynch phraze please.
Sep 19, 2017 6:10 AM

Sep 2016
CorruptedPurity said:
Anybody else?
Sep 19, 2017 6:11 AM

Jul 2016
RE1031 said:
CorruptedPurity said:
Anybody else?

anybody else what?
Sep 19, 2017 6:12 AM

Sep 2016
AlbertinoDias said:
RE1031 said:
Anybody else?

anybody else what?
Anybody else he wants lynched.
Sep 19, 2017 6:15 AM

Dec 2014
RE1031 said:
CorruptedPurity said:
Anybody else?

Roz pls. Thanks in advance. Push phraze or roz, lynch one first, then the other. If I need to flip town for y'all to see the light then lynch me away boys (and girls).
Sep 19, 2017 6:17 AM

Sep 2016
CorruptedPurity said:
RE1031 said:
Anybody else?

Roz pls. Thanks in advance. Push phraze or roz, lynch one first, then the other. If I need to flip town for y'all to see the light then lynch me away boys (and girls).
When you flip scum, I'll know for sure those two are town because you don't bus. Thanks~
Sep 19, 2017 6:19 AM

Jan 2014
Wait why is my vote on gruffin... His spot will be easily sorted out once dono is modkilled. Cps push on phraze is so bad tbh, like and he doesn't even vote her but still continues to vote Roz, when he could have easily voted Roz yesterday. We still need a counter train tho, so Vote: Roz
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 19, 2017 6:22 AM

Oct 2011
CorruptedPurity said:
RE1031 said:
Anybody else?

pls sort Roz out urself. if ur town as u claim, u should look into his side of the story, as u have looked into mine. I have had enough with Roz alrdy, and I'm sure we all do.

dont forget he is ur lynch priority

Sep 19, 2017 6:22 AM

Dec 2014
RE1031 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

When you flip scum, I'll know for sure those two are town because you don't bus. Thanks~

Whatever floats your boat. I know I'd flip town so idm this statement.
Sep 19, 2017 6:27 AM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:

Uggh I hate you both right now...
CP talked to me enough to make me wanna vote him. if he's town he'll clarify himself, and I'm open to discussion.
Roz not going for someone who wants his lynch is strange tho

Do you want me to OMGUS everything what moves or what?
I'm town and I'm going after my own supicions.

Who is more likely to vote someone who wants to lynch him? Town or scum? Exactly.
If someone was pushing someone else and on EOD voted someone completly different, is he town or scum? Same, town. Scum prefers to push a misslynch, town needs to cooperate.

And you call it suspicious.
Sep 19, 2017 6:30 AM

Jan 2016
Can we get a vote count or did I miss one?
Sep 19, 2017 6:33 AM

Oct 2011
roz1roz said:
Phraze said:
CP talked to me enough to make me wanna vote him. if he's town he'll clarify himself, and I'm open to discussion.
Roz not going for someone who wants his lynch is strange tho

Who is more likely to vote someone who wants to lynch him? Town or scum? Exactly.
If someone was pushing someone else and on EOD voted someone completly different, is he town or scum? Same, town. Scum prefers to push a misslynch, town needs to cooperate.

I have not seen u or Roz interact sufficiently enough to scumread each other. we have interacted plenty but I'm still not a priority. what gives? if ur town, u would ensure ur priority lynch is scum, their interactions will matter too.
I'm sure u deal with association since u said "many worlds" so ofc u would watch interactions and associations most. I deal with association, so ik how it works. thats enough for me to say ur suspicious

Sep 19, 2017 6:45 AM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
roz1roz said:

I have not seen u or Roz interact sufficiently enough to scumread each other. we have interacted plenty but I'm still not a priority. what gives? if ur town, u would ensure ur priority lynch is scum, their interactions will matter too.
I'm sure u deal with association since u said "many worlds" so ofc u would watch interactions and associations most. I deal with association, so ik how it works. thats enough for me to say ur suspicious

Eee, wrong quote/person?
Sep 19, 2017 6:46 AM

Jan 2015
Crossbell said:

Cross why did you investigate dono over roz?
Sep 19, 2017 6:47 AM

Sep 2016
Sleipnirr said:
Crossbell said:

What are your thoughts on my theory that you or Kit are scum?
Sep 19, 2017 6:53 AM

Jan 2016
Sleipnirr said:
Crossbell said:

I already explained why earlier in the game. If you want I can get it, but you'll find your answer in the game thread.
Sep 19, 2017 7:05 AM

Sep 2016
If aa-dono flips scum, I take back everything I said :3
Sep 19, 2017 7:12 AM

Oct 2011
roz1roz said:
Phraze said:

Eee, wrong quote/person?
I guess lol. end request tho: pls grill CP
[edit: pls do cuz I need convincing that ur town]

Sep 19, 2017 7:20 AM

Oct 2011
RE1031 said:
lol. this is just a game in the end xD

Sep 19, 2017 7:35 AM

Oct 2011
@roz1roz @CorruptedPurity
a bit offgame but dont simultaneously argue with me. its too obv. general advice

Sep 19, 2017 7:36 AM

Sep 2016
Phraze said:
RE1031 said:
True, true. And I need to stop setting myself up for disappointment...
Sep 19, 2017 7:50 AM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
Phraze said:
True, true. And I need to stop setting myself up for disappointment...
same I create my own wine and makes my brain hurt.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 19, 2017 7:54 AM

Jan 2015
Crossbell said:
Sleipnirr said:

I already explained why earlier in the game. If you want I can get it, but you'll find your answer in the game thread.
I checked and you explained why you didnt investigated dias not why you chose dono.
Sep 19, 2017 7:56 AM

Nov 2015
Vote Count 3.5

CorruptedPurity (4): Crossbell, Phraze, AlbertinoDias, RE1031
roz1roz (3): Kit, CorruptedPurity, lastwhisper31
Phraze (1): Gruffin
Gruffin (1): roz1roz

Not Voting (4): aa-dono, Sleipnirr, Oyasumi_Rosie, AbuHumaid

Modnote: Apologies for being zetta slow.

>>Day 3 Timer<<
TogsSep 19, 2017 8:00 AM
Sep 19, 2017 7:59 AM

Jan 2016
I chose Dono because she was my top scum read after Karote flipped and I really wanted to start the Day off with a "different" result.
Sep 19, 2017 8:00 AM

Jan 2014
Togs said:
Vote Count 3.5

CorruptedPurity (4): Crossbell, Phraze, AlbertinoDias, RE1031
roz1roz (3): Kit, CorruptedPurity, lastwhisper31
Phraze (1): Gruffin
Gruffin (1): roz1roz

Not Voting (4): aa-dono, Sleipnirr, Oyasumi_Rosie, AbuHumaid

>>Day 3 Timer<<
ok still two trains, thank God. @sleipnirr @abuhumaid @Oyasumi_Rosie are you 3 gunna vote? Not gunna bother pinging Dono
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 19, 2017 8:03 AM

Jan 2014
Crossbell said:
I chose Dono because she was my top scum read after Karote flipped and I really wanted to start the Day off with a "different" result.
still don't get how she was ur top scum read at the time, the only good thing that will come from this is that we can sort gruffin once the modkill happens.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 19, 2017 8:04 AM

Aug 2013
Look I a super busy and I have been forgetting when the phase change is

Anyways

Vote:Crossbell

Sep 19, 2017 8:06 AM

Aug 2013
For the record I am not caught up and the moblie pages are completely different from the webpage. Just know that I have a lot more to read.

However, between Cross and Roz, I do t care who gets lynched. As long as the day ends with a lynch I don't care

Sep 19, 2017 8:07 AM

Jan 2014
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Anyways

why do you want cross gone though? If u haven't been reading then this vote is just trash.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 19, 2017 8:07 AM

Aug 2013
>reads latest vote count

Fuuuuuukkkkk

I have a lot to catch up on.

Why isn't Roz one of those trains?

Sep 19, 2017 8:09 AM

Aug 2013
lastwhisper31 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Anyways

why do you want cross gone though? If u haven't been reading then this vote is just trash.
wow rude much. Ask me to vote and then belittle me for it.

Because at the time I thought he had at train that I wanted to be a part of since he was one of my top two scum reads D2. I knew that I want to be a part of it. My v9te isn't going to change much either. Current trains seem just as trash for me.

Sep 19, 2017 8:11 AM

Jan 2014
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
lastwhisper31 said:
wow rude much. Ask me to vote and then belittle me for it.

Because at the time I thought he had at train that I wanted to be a part of since he was one of my top two scum reads D2. I knew that I want to be a part of it. My v9te isn't going to change much either. Current trains seem just as trash for me.
why are the current trains trash? Who would you like to see there? And if u haven't been paying attention to the thread then there's a reason why that blanket vote on Cross is ass, I'm not being rude, I'm saying it out it is.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 19, 2017 8:11 AM

Jan 2014
@oyasumi_rosie so the your ok with following a train, but won't follow either of these two trains?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 19, 2017 8:14 AM

Jan 2014
3 hours to phase change ladies and gents.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 19, 2017 8:17 AM

Aug 2013
lastwhisper31 said:
@oyasumi_rosie so the your ok with following a train, but won't follow either of these two trains?
I follow trains that agree with my reads lol.

Speaking of reading, turns out I am not very good at it. Vote:Roz

Sep 19, 2017 8:21 AM

Jan 2014
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
lastwhisper31 said:
I follow trains that agree with my reads lol.

Speaking of reading, turns out I am not very good at it. Vote:Roz
I really like that vote, it places a tie, so people can't just ride out this EoD. +1. Now did you realize why I said ur vote on Cross was dumb w/o context? Or are u just voting Roz because your realize he finally needs to be sorted out?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 56 57 [58] 59 60 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.