Forums

Normal Game v1: Mostly Seinen Mafia | GAME OVER - Web of Lies

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 50 51 [52] 53 54 » ... Last »
Sep 18, 2017 11:21 AM

Sep 2016
Gruffin said:
Because the believability of Kit's claim has nothing to do with her townreading you? It matches up with Sleip's claim in flavor and ability, so she must have it.
But it doesn't guarantee her alignment. What do you make of the timing of her claim? Do you think she had a reason to claim, especially considering she made this post:
where she shades me for my claim?
Also, what is your current read on me?
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Sep 18, 2017 11:21 AM

Jan 2014
Gruffin said:
@Phraze Let me get this straight:

You think that Rosie is town because she suspected Cross and Roz D2 and you think they are scum (2510), but when Kit suspects Roz, it's because they're buddies (2516)?

Phraze said:
what scum mindset do u speak of? also, pls sort it out with me before EoD for the love of this game~ told u I can claim. save me the panic ugh

why would u believe Kit if she townreads me - ur strongest scumread?
The one I outlined in my case at the start of this Day.

Because the believability of Kit's claim has nothing to do with her townreading you? It matches up with Sleip's claim in flavor and ability, so she must have it.
honestly this is why I'm not gunna spend all day focusing on this. Where do we draw the line on who's bussing, pocketing and etc... We can't keep being divided, so how voting Cross with us?
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Sep 18, 2017 11:25 AM

Jan 2014
@Gruffin actually keep doing what ur doing, this might actually help me sort out Roz Vs Phraze. But I don't think my Kit or Cross scum slots will change any time soon
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 18, 2017 11:26 AM

May 2012
AlbertinoDias said:
I was writing a post and my phone erased everything... so... the summary: for the love of God everyone, just claim so everyone can analise the claims cuz I don't see us getting anywhere like this...
I'm the medicine seller, I can confirm if someone has used an night action, and I can confirm that day4, if Abu is still alive, then I have no more to say, he is town, if he's dead, we'll see anyway,
Do you mean you've confirmed Abu?
Phraze said:
and honestly, I would like Gruffin to explain to me how
surviving 2 EoD trains
D1 scummy behavior when cornered
and tunneling on me rather than Cross who hammered claimed pr
makes Roz town

what if I'm bussing?
be grateful
I don't see why anyone would oppose a Roz lynch
its the least likely to backfire
This is completely misrepresenting what I've said about you and Roz. >_>

I'm not even townreading him right now.
Sep 18, 2017 11:28 AM

Jul 2016
RE1031 said:
@AbuHumaid
I'm claiming flavor. I'm Kurapika. Wanna come back? :3

AlbertinoDias said:
and yeah, lynch Cross, thought I was going to die?? souds like an excuse to tell you the truth...
@Crossbell Why did you think Dias was going to die? Also, why are you so quick to dismiss the possibility of a mafia roleblocker? Additionally, there are many other roles that could screw up the results - redirector, for example.

@AlbertinoDias
How does your ability work? Do you choose one person a night and learn whether they used a night action or not? If that is the case, who did you target for the past two nights?

yes it is, you and cross, both use a night action, but it could still be a mafia using it
Phraze said:
AlbertinoDias said:
I can confirm that flavour as nothing to do with alignment
would like clarification on that. u think the medicine seller is bad so it confirms?

no, because I asked that question...
Sep 18, 2017 11:29 AM

Jan 2014
Gruffin said:
AlbertinoDias said:
I was writing a post and my phone erased everything... so... the summary: for the love of God everyone, just claim so everyone can analise the claims cuz I don't see us getting anywhere like this...
I'm the medicine seller, I can confirm if someone has used an night action, and I can confirm that day4, if Abu is still alive, then I have no more to say, he is town, if he's dead, we'll see anyway,
Phraze said:
surviving 2 EoD trains
makes Roz town

what if I'm bussing?
be grateful

so I don't get what's ur main point for all of this?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 18, 2017 11:29 AM

Jul 2016
AlbertinoDias said:
RE1031 said:
@AbuHumaid
I'm claiming flavor. I'm Kurapika. Wanna come back? :3

@Crossbell Why did you think Dias was going to die? Also, why are you so quick to dismiss the possibility of a mafia roleblocker? Additionally, there are many other roles that could screw up the results - redirector, for example.

@AlbertinoDias
How does your ability work? Do you choose one person a night and learn whether they used a night action or not? If that is the case, who did you target for the past two nights?

yes it is, you and cross, both use a night action, but it could still be a mafia using it
Phraze said:
would like clarification on that. u think the medicine seller is bad so it confirms?

no, because I asked that question...

and because I did not know if he was a bad or good guy as well
Sep 18, 2017 11:31 AM

Jul 2016
Gruffin said:
AlbertinoDias said:
Phraze said:
surviving 2 EoD trains
makes Roz town

what if I'm bussing?
be grateful

it means what it means budy :*
edit:body to budy
Sep 18, 2017 11:34 AM

May 2012
RE1031 said:
Gruffin said:
But it doesn't guarantee her alignment. What do you make of the timing of her claim? Do you think she had a reason to claim, especially considering she made this post:
True.

I'm going to speculate a bit and say that maybe it was because she hasn't been able to be present for the past couple of phase changes as a result of her busy schedule? Dunno, we would have to ask her about it when she comes online next. And that post looks like she just doesn't believe your claim because you weren't upfront about it.

I disagree with her read on you because you've been towning it up recently and I'd rather read you off of that than mechanics. Proactive, questioning others to read them, pushing your reads, etc.
Sep 18, 2017 11:36 AM

Jan 2014
@phraze
what if I'm bussing?
be grateful
I don't see the same way as you here because like I said, I don't believe u both are scum, so I wouldn't considered this bussing but more of trying to push the lynch on a townie that has made himself look terribly scummy. With that being said I still am slightly unsure, and that is why I'd rather see Kit or Cross gone
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 18, 2017 11:38 AM

May 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
honestly this is why I'm not gunna spend all day focusing on this. Where do we draw the line on who's bussing, pocketing and etc... We can't keep being divided, so how voting Cross with us?
No thanks, this train popped up way too fast over...what, exactly?

I'm townreading him anyhow.
lastwhisper31 said:
@Gruffin actually keep doing what ur doing, this might actually help me sort out Roz Vs Phraze. But I don't think my Kit or Cross scum slots will change any time soon
You could vote Phraze with me and we can sort her out that way. :3c
Sep 18, 2017 11:40 AM

Jan 2014
Gruffin said:
lastwhisper31 said:

lastwhisper31 said:
well the only person they have a slight scum read with on this train would be phraze and how can u still possibly town lean Cross?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 18, 2017 11:48 AM

May 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
Main point is they both are scummy, but Phraze is more scummy than Roz.
lastwhisper31 said:
well the only person they have a slight scum read with on this train would be phraze and how can u still possibly town lean Cross?
I feel like I'm missing something with the suspicion on Cross...xD

Is it the claim?
Sep 18, 2017 11:49 AM

Sep 2016
Gruffin said:
I'm going to speculate a bit and say that maybe it was because she hasn't been able to be present for the past couple of phase changes as a result of her busy schedule? Dunno, we would have to ask her about it when she comes online next. And that post looks like she just doesn't believe your claim because you weren't upfront about it.
I really don't know what to make of giving people free passes because their schedule is busy. That's the excuse I always pull out as scum, and as town, I still manage to make time for the game.
What about Crossbell makes you townread him? Recent stuff.
Sep 18, 2017 11:52 AM

Jan 2014
Gruffin said:
lastwhisper31 said:
Main point is they both are scummy, but Phraze is more scummy than Roz.
lastwhisper31 said:

Is it the claim?
I mean his reasoning for sniping a uncountered rber claim was because he didn't want to be rb'd. And yes I believe his parity cop claim can easily be mafia. But if we are gunna be divided over Roz/Phraze then I'm gunna go with my next strongest scum lean. ROZ SHOULD HAVE BEEN GONE DAY 1 TBH.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 18, 2017 11:57 AM

May 2012
RE1031 said:
I really don't know what to make of giving people free passes because their schedule is busy. That's the excuse I always pull out as scum, and as town, I still manage to make time for the game.
Shrug. Like I said, I'd like to hear why Kit claimed from her.

For Cross's recent stuff, I buy his claim. Voting Grrr EoD1 makes sense since that's eliminating a player that would prevent him from getting any results with his ability, which had the potential to catch scum. His targets also make sense because he strongly townread me and strongly scumread aa, so comparing our alignments together was an optimal way to sort out someone that he couldn't interact with in-thread.
Sep 18, 2017 11:57 AM

Sep 2016
Unpopular Opinion:
I don't think roz is going to flip scum.

Like... At this point, he's more of a burden, but I think it's far more likely that scum would be coasting under the radar and that's not happening with roz. Unless there's bussing involved.
Sep 18, 2017 11:59 AM

May 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
I mean his reasoning for sniping a uncountered rber claim was because he didn't want to be rb'd. And yes I believe his parity cop claim can easily be mafia. But if we are gunna be divided over Roz/Phraze then I'm gunna go with my next strongest scum lean. ROZ SHOULD HAVE BEEN GONE DAY 1 TBH.
Why would mafia even need a parity cop?

Yeahhhh I wish we got rid of roz earlier.
Sep 18, 2017 12:06 PM

Sep 2016
Gruffin said:
RE1031 said:
Shrug. Like I said, I'd like to hear why Kit claimed from her.

For Cross's recent stuff, I buy his claim. Voting Grrr EoD1 makes sense since that's eliminating a player that would prevent him from getting any results with his ability, which had the potential to catch scum. His targets also make sense because he strongly townread me and strongly scumread aa, so comparing our alignments together was an optimal way to sort out someone that he couldn't interact with in-thread.
Sure, but there's only so much time we have.

I disagree so strongly with the vote switch. There was no guarantee that grrr would roleblock him, and given how strongly he decided to defend Ruu, that vote switch should have never been an option for him. aa was inactive. We see now she's probably going to be modkilled. Cross didn't explain why aa was scummy to begin with, and with the parity cop shot, I think it's far more useful to use it on people who are actually interacting with others. Why not use it on roz, who's one of the biggest causes of all this chaos? His night action choice does not make any sense to me, and the last time I saw that happen, he was scum.
Sep 18, 2017 12:06 PM

Jan 2014
Vote: Kit @kit, what is the info you got from your tracker ability? @Sleipnirr same to you...

@Gruffin ok so I hate how ur making me have second thoughts, and honestly that Cross vote did move a little too fast for me.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 18, 2017 12:13 PM

Oct 2011
@Gruffin
gonna quote and reply but first
lmao ur scumreading me but townreading Kit. Kit townreads me??
what u think about LW wanting to lynch Kit?

also, isnt my flavor claim enough? oh and @AlbertinoDias the medicine seller isnt bad, stuff he did was mostly letting ppl come to terms with their reality and lies etc

Sep 18, 2017 12:16 PM

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:
@Phraze Let me get this straight:

You think that Rosie is town because she suspected Cross and Roz D2 and you think they are scum (2510), but when Kit suspects Roz, it's because they're buddies (2516)?

Phraze said:
what scum mindset do u speak of? also, pls sort it out with me before EoD for the love of this game~ told u I can claim. save me the panic ugh

why would u believe Kit if she townreads me - ur strongest scumread?
The one I outlined in my case at the start of this Day.

- yes. bussing wasnt necessary at that point. Roz survived 2 EoD trains so everyone suspects him now, why wouldn't he be bussed(if he was scum)?
- if u townread Kit u should also trust her reads. how can u find scum on ur own? this is (234535 times alrdy) about teamwork, where u compare reads. how do u expect to compare reads or even opinions with Kit if u both disagree on me?

Sep 18, 2017 12:18 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
I'll tell u I'm sure Roz is scum. why? cuz he has insane luck and scum arent (mis)lynching him despite such a scummy asspull behavior for 2 full phases

Sep 18, 2017 12:20 PM

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:
AlbertinoDias said:
Phraze said:
surviving 2 EoD trains
makes Roz town

what if I'm bussing?
be grateful

if Roz and me are bussing each other, wouldnt u be happy? thats what I'm asking. ur just contradicting urself

Sep 18, 2017 12:21 PM

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:
RE1031 said:
True.

I disagree with her read on you because you've been towning it up recently and I'd rather read you off of that than mechanics. Proactive, questioning others to read them, pushing your reads, etc.
lol ok. if u disagree with Kit pushing RE, and townreading me, why do u still believe her?

Sep 18, 2017 12:22 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
I'll tell u I'm sure Roz is scum. why? cuz he has insane luck and scum arent (mis)lynching him despite such a scummy asspull behavior for 2 full phases
yes but both town and scum have saved his ass tbh.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 18, 2017 12:23 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
@phraze
what if I'm bussing?
be grateful

I don't see the same way as you here because like I said, I don't believe u both are scum, so I wouldn't considered this bussing but more of trying to push the lynch on a townie that has made himself look terribly scummy. With that being said I still am slightly unsure, and that is why I'd rather see Kit or Cross gone
only time I been in that town/town situation was with Ruu, in my 1st game, and ofc we lost. lol
Roz isnt Ruu. thats why I can go ahead with this

Sep 18, 2017 12:23 PM

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:
lastwhisper31 said:

lastwhisper31 said:
if I flip town follow my reads and I'll oblige. lynch me pls

Sep 18, 2017 12:25 PM

Sep 2016
@Gruffin
Why are you making excuses for Kit when you had no qualms with lynching Karote yesterday?
Sep 18, 2017 12:26 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
Gruffin said:

Phraze I swear to god lmao, I will put my foot so far up ur ass
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 18, 2017 12:28 PM

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
I think I just discovered my new crack ship.
Sep 18, 2017 12:31 PM

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:

Is it the claim?

- parity cop reminds me of role cop. just personal lmao
- spotted Roz first and he started getting scummier, like on cue
- switched to claimed pr, and Roz didnt even claim
- Roz had Cross on the end of his group to check first. after D2 he moved Gruffin to 1st, me to last. I asked many times for him to check Cross first but he refused
- Cross should've been suspected first for that D1 play, but nope Roz decided to go after me with an asspull of all things (failure to notice a better tell shows he isnt town)
- I compromised and asked Roz to look into other players, but he didnt budge. esp on Cross
- if u check EoD2, Cross voted Sleipnirr, then Karote. when Karote appeared he asked for a claim -fishing- and the Cross ik won't ask for claim unless he's grilled the player first

Sep 18, 2017 12:33 PM

Oct 2011
RE1031 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
I think I just discovered my new crack ship.
this aint the first lel #everyonehatestoloveme <3

Sep 18, 2017 12:36 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
mastermind behind it is Cross lmao. he strongly disagreed with RE and then hammered last min. D2 he said RE strongarmed the lynch. like tf
[edit: also made Karote spotlights EoD2]

Sep 18, 2017 12:39 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
mastermind behind it is Cross lmao. he strongly disagreed with RE and then hammered last min. D2 he said RE strongarmed the lynch. like tf
@gruffin what do you think of Phrazes points here?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 18, 2017 12:42 PM

Oct 2011
Phraze said:
@Gruffin do u remember how u believed Penta? :P

Sep 18, 2017 12:46 PM

Oct 2011
RE1031 said:
Unpopular Opinion:

Like... At this point, he's more of a burden, but I think it's far more likely that scum would be coasting under the radar and that's not happening with roz. Unless there's bussing involved.
possible bus so far is from Kit. but dunno. I'm sure Roz is scum cuz of the Cross umbrella tho
also, I rly hope Gruffin sorts her paranoia before EoD. I'm rly getting suspicious of her =.=

Sep 18, 2017 12:49 PM

Sep 2016
Phraze said:
RE1031 said:
Unpopular Opinion:

possible bus so far is from Kit. but dunno. I'm sure Roz is scum cuz of the Cross umbrella tho
also, I rly hope Gruffin sorts her paranoia before EoD. I'm rly getting suspicious of her =.=
Same. Actually, here, have this post I wasn't going to post until later but why not:
Sep 18, 2017 12:56 PM

Oct 2011
RE1031 said:
Phraze said:
Same. Actually, here, have this post I wasn't going to post until later but why not:
not the first time I seen powerwolfing, quite a player myself. tho my motto is to always let my enemies play themselves out. so either way, I'll keep presenting scenarios in the language they want it. trump them by their own logic. revenge is best lol
tho its a good thing bringing up Gruffin as a possibility. lets see what happens.

Sep 18, 2017 12:56 PM

May 2012
RE1031 said:
Sure, but there's only so much time we have.

I disagree so strongly with the vote switch. There was no guarantee that grrr would roleblock him, and given how strongly he decided to defend Ruu, that vote switch should have never been an option for him. aa was inactive. We see now she's probably going to be modkilled. Cross didn't explain why aa was scummy to begin with, and with the parity cop shot, I think it's far more useful to use it on people who are actually interacting with others. Why not use it on roz, who's one of the biggest causes of all this chaos? His night action choice does not make any sense to me, and the last time I saw that happen, he was scum.
@Crossbell, could you respond to these points?
Phraze said:
@Gruffin

also, isnt my flavor claim enough? oh and @AlbertinoDias the medicine seller isnt bad, stuff he did was mostly letting ppl come to terms with their reality and lies etc
SIGH.

I don't read by association like that. That's why I asked her for her take on my case on you in the first place. LW's vote makes sense, seems like he's trying to work out Kit/Sleip.

What does your flavor claim even prove? It's either NAI or you could have come up with a fake claim.
Sep 18, 2017 1:03 PM

May 2012
Phraze said:
- yes. bussing wasnt necessary at that point. Roz survived 2 EoD trains so everyone suspects him now, why wouldn't he be bussed(if he was scum)?
- if u townread Kit u should also trust her reads. how can u find scum on ur own? this is (234535 times alrdy) about teamwork, where u compare reads. how do u expect to compare reads or even opinions with Kit if u both disagree on me?
1. This is assuming that the mafia team is bussing each other.
2. I am comparing reads, like I said. Disagreeing on you allows us to have a convo about your alignment, which is much better than blind trust, imo.
Phraze said:
if Roz and me are bussing each other, wouldnt u be happy? thats what I'm asking. ur just contradicting urself
If you and Roz are bussing each other, then I'd want to figure out that you're both scum. '_>' The purpose of bussing is to gain towncred and make it harder to catch the bussers.
Phraze said:
lol ok. if u disagree with Kit pushing RE, and townreading me, why do u still believe her?
If believe that her claim isn't fake. It has nothing to do with alignment.
Sep 18, 2017 1:05 PM

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:
Phraze said:
@Gruffin

SIGH.

I don't read by association like that. That's why I asked her for her take on my case on you in the first place. LW's vote makes sense, seems like he's trying to work out Kit/Sleip.

What does your flavor claim even prove? It's either NAI or you could have come up with a fake claim.
ur gonna suspect me even when Kit is busy?? did u just contradict urself again? lay off if u got no idea, dont wine town pls
lel. I alrdy asked if u wanted to hear my claim or not but u didnt reply. when I flavorclaimed u discredit it. if u didnt bother to hear my claim then don't try to discredit it. I said it for others, not u. also, I alrdy hinted stuff like genre and whether I liked the chara or not. its not as if I can prepare the fakeclaim in advance. I'm too lazy for that. come to think of it, my behavior is more solid proof then my mechanics(claim) so ofc I would rely on that the most. yet u want to discredit my behavior

how much do u want to discredit about me? until I flip? isnt that banking on a flip? scummy dont u think

Sep 18, 2017 1:08 PM

May 2012
RE1031 said:
@Gruffin
Why are you making excuses for Kit when you had no qualms with lynching Karote yesterday?
I was bringing up a possibility, mostly.

Karote hasn't been showing that he cares about the game, unlike Kit.
Phraze said:
Gruffin said:

Is it the claim?

- Roz had Cross on the end of his group to check first. after D2 he moved Gruffin to 1st, me to last. I asked many times for him to check Cross first but he refused
- Cross should've been suspected first for that D1 play, but nope Roz decided to go after me with an asspull of all things (failure to notice a better tell shows he isnt town)
- I compromised and asked Roz to look into other players, but he didnt budge. esp on Cross
- if u check EoD2, Cross voted Sleipnirr, then Karote. when Karote appeared he asked for a claim -fishing- and the Cross ik won't ask for claim unless he's grilled the player first
I feel like I've already addressed all these points, and half of them are preflip association.
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
Lol that was me who thought RE might have been strongarming at start of D2.
Sep 18, 2017 1:10 PM

May 2012
Phraze said:
Phraze said:
Uhh I was screaming for Penta's and Kit's lol lynch that game.
Sep 18, 2017 1:11 PM

Jan 2014
@gruffin the only thing kit has done over Karote is place a vote, so I don't agree. Life is not an excuse to miss 48 hours regardless of ur alignment, that's disrespectful to the people that are actually playing the game.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 18, 2017 1:14 PM

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:
Phraze said:
1. This is assuming that the mafia team is bussing each other.
2. I am comparing reads, like I said. Disagreeing on you allows us to have a convo about your alignment, which is much better than blind trust, imo.
Phraze said:
If you and Roz are bussing each other, then I'd want to figure out that you're both scum. '_>' The purpose of bussing is to gain towncred and make it harder to catch the bussers.
Phraze said:
If believe that her claim isn't fake. It has nothing to do with alignment.
- from the flips so far, mafia isnt bussing. u expect Rosie on D2 to be so generous?
- we alrdy had a convo about my alignment. lets turn the tables now, what is ur alignment?
- do u want to catch scum or not? after 4 flips I'm sure town would be more than happy to see some bussing
- u got it messed up there lol. her claim can be true, but she's townreading me. if her alignment is town and she agrees with me, wouldn't u say I'm town? it does have smthing to do with her alignment, since she reads me as town while saying she's town.

Sep 18, 2017 1:15 PM

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:
Phraze said:
Uhh I was screaming for Penta's and Kit's lol lynch that game.
not rly. u were screaming at the volume of a mouse xD

Sep 18, 2017 1:17 PM

Sep 2016
Gruffin said:
RE1031 said:
@Gruffin

Scum care about the game. They care about maintaining an image that they're trying to solve it. Whereas town who are disengaged won't even bother. From my experience, if we're comparing all the lurkers/disengaged players to each other, town are the ones who are not going to be bothering to maintain that image whereas scum are going to be popping in just often enough.
Rosie falls under this category alongside Kit. What are your thoughts on her?
Sep 18, 2017 1:19 PM

May 2012
I'd laugh if Cross and I managed to roll scum together again. xD Alas.

Phraze said:
ur gonna suspect me even when Kit is busy?? did u just contradict urself again? lay off if u got no idea, dont wine town pls
lel. I alrdy asked if u wanted to hear my claim or not but u didnt reply. when I flavorclaimed u discredit it. if u didnt bother to hear my claim then don't try to discredit it. I said it for others, not u. also, I alrdy hinted stuff like genre and whether I liked the chara or not. its not as if I can prepare the fakeclaim in advance. I'm too lazy for that. come to think of it, my behavior is more solid proof then my mechanics(claim) so ofc I would rely on that the most. yet u want to discredit my behavior

how much do u want to discredit about me? until I flip? isnt that banking on a flip? scummy dont u think
WHAT CONTRADICTION

I don't know??? Like, aren't all the PRs already outed by now anyway? Claiming this early is just bizarre.

Literally where am I discrediting you. I've been pointing out things within your logic that either come from a scum mindset or don't add up.
lastwhisper31 said:
@gruffin the only thing kit has done over Karote is place a vote, so I don't agree. Life is not an excuse to miss 48 hours regardless of ur alignment, that's disrespectful to the people that are actually playing the game.
Agree that she needs to participate more, but I've at least had stuff to read her on unlike Karote.
Sep 18, 2017 1:19 PM

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:
RE1031 said:
@Gruffin

Phraze said:

I feel like I've already addressed all these points, and half of them are preflip association.
lastwhisper31 said:
Lol that was me who thought RE might have been strongarming at start of D2.
- preflip association but they all point to Roz. u also suspect me and Roz, so lets lynch Roz. one step at a time. agreed?
- I saw Cross said it smwhere before the D2 panic. u said it too? guess that means u both have some plan going on~ jk

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 50 51 [52] 53 54 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.