Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 36 » ... Last »
Aug 24, 2017 12:37 AM

Dec 2014
aa-dono said:

Why do you think Abu is not one of those?

Perfectly placed commas, well written sentence structure and overall docile and nice tone. Does that sound like Abu to you? Gimme a moment, lemme pull up some of Abu's posts
Aug 24, 2017 12:49 AM

Dec 2014
The hype is real

Kaitou really did that before? That's too OP though

Since there are 15 players I'm assuming there are 3 scum?

Okay. I'm mafia

No, lynch me for real

there's a high possibility he's town, what if we suspect him and lynch him then he flips town? we would have wasted a lot of time that could be used to catch a real scum

I never forgot that, regardless if it's a bastard game or not, innocent child is a townie role there's a higher chance he's town than scum. What makes you think that there's a higher chance for him to be scum?

Fullstops are almost non existent at the end of a sentence.

More casual tone. "too OP", "What makes you think.." is an example of a more aggressive and casual tone rather than the more passive and polite tone of the commenter

Even when fluffing, he uses the wrong punctuation. "Ok. I'm mafia" instead of "Ok, I'm the mafia"

Abu can't be the commentor.
Aug 24, 2017 1:06 AM
Jul 2018
@roz1roz can you give me your opinion of Suzune? quick and straight to the point please
Aug 24, 2017 1:16 AM

Aug 2012
Ok....................

Aug 24, 2017 3:12 AM
Jul 2018
roz1roz said:
lastwhisper31 said:
@roz1roz lmao? fine, if Labs flips scum then idc.

If Labs flips scum you are suspected for chosing townie over him in equal wagon situation.

If he flips town, that would possibly clear you a bit.
How did the flip clear Last?
Aug 24, 2017 3:14 AM
Jul 2018
Man, I'm all by myself on this thread. Timezones suck
Aug 24, 2017 3:20 AM

Nov 2008
AbuHumaid said:
who are scum?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Aug 24, 2017 3:22 AM
Jul 2018
DenjaX said:
AbuHumaid said:
who are scum?
Last and you maybe?
Aug 24, 2017 3:39 AM
Jul 2018
@DenjaX come back here, don't flee
Aug 24, 2017 3:43 AM

Nov 2008
AbuHumaid said:
DenjaX said:
who are scum?
Last and you maybe?
why only 2 scum?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Aug 24, 2017 3:47 AM

Dec 2014
AbuHumaid said:

Welcome to the club.
Aug 24, 2017 4:12 AM
Jul 2018
DenjaX said:
AbuHumaid said:
Last and you maybe?
why only 2 scum?
I believe Tingle was the last scum
Aug 24, 2017 4:15 AM
Jul 2018
DenjaX said:
AbuHumaid said:
DenjaX who do you suspect to be scum right now?
I actually have no idea whos scum this game... Everybody is being scummy in their own way.. that is why I went with PoE.

Eliminate extras.
that's not a townie mindset, you should have at least one scum read, or could it be that you're scum?

by "eliminate extras" you mean getting easy targets mislynched? Because I can't think of it in another way
Aug 24, 2017 4:19 AM
Jul 2018
@DenjaX also I smell bullshit in your claims, first grapefruit was your rival and now CP? are you trying to get us to doubt the confirmed townie?
Aug 24, 2017 4:25 AM
Jul 2018
@lastwhisper31 what about you? who are you scum reading?
(respond to this before phase change please)
Aug 24, 2017 4:29 AM
Jul 2018
It makes sense for grape and logic to not be of the same alignment because if they were both town it would be stupid and against the town win condition
Aug 24, 2017 4:45 AM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:
sounds like a bunch of speculation you don't need to be making right now.
So what speculation, that hes town, or that its an investigation role? I thought we agreed that blue was town, and investigation is pretty broad when it comes to what the role could possibly be.
Edit: ToS leaked for a sec when i made that post haha
He flipped town so why would I question that as a speculation? You know that the role is what I was talking about you only threw that in to add salt to the wound.

What if Mishu had flipped town instead of Labs should I town shame you and speculate on what his ability might have been in an effort to make you look worse? This is what you did to me with your post. If you think I am scum for lynching town then fine but to add in "seems like an investigation role awesome" is just paining thing is an unrealistic/unfair light.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 24, 2017 4:46 AM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
DenjaX said:
Why did you stop me last night?
Because ur slot was scummy as hell going into night 1....
Look who is talking....LMAO. Seriously though you have been extra scummy D1 and D2. Not sure how Roz thinks you are cleared because I am not seeing it at all to this point. Also where is that case against dono?

Aug 24, 2017 4:47 AM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
Suzune-chan said:
Wish I had thought of it during the day, but I voted Claire and then Denja claimed using an ability. But you lied. You could not have used your ability last night, because I used mine on you.
@DenjaX

uhhm what? Care to elaborate?
Screw elaborating she should be providing proof of this via quote.

Aug 24, 2017 4:49 AM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
lastwhisper31 said:

uhhm what? Care to elaborate?
Dejna claimed to have already achieved her win condition by using her ability. Right? But that is impossible she couldn't have.
I didn't even think about it at the moment, but something random triggered my though process.
No that is not correct. The lynch of grapefruit powered up Denja. Similarly to how Grapefruit was to be powered up if Logic was lynched. I have already explained why I feel this is a townie role as if Grapefruit powered up for lynching scum that would be unbalanced heavily in towns favor.

Aug 24, 2017 4:52 AM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
Suzune-chan said:
I think he is probably town. He seems to have a strange dynamic when paired with Roz, but otherwise, it reads and looks like townie Logic. Why, what are you thinking?
Idk, Ive played so many town games with Logic, that I just want to believe he is scum, and I guess early on I was kinda forcing myself to do so, to prevent myself from pocketing him, but as it stands, I can't seem to figure out who is scum.
Currently on an 8 or 9 game town streak if we don't count hydra mafia.

Aug 24, 2017 4:53 AM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
I got my report back. Basically if 10 people says "I respect that" I gain the 1-shot ability to get 5 RNG'd messages from the scum chat. I got my report back 3 hours ago. I can't copy and paste exactly what they they said but I'll try to rephrase without it losing the meaning. Also there are interesting words. Maybe someone can link those words to people who like to use them?

Also, send me more respect. They refresh every phase and I can get more abilities.
"I respect that" Now lets see what your information reveals.

Aug 24, 2017 4:55 AM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
CorruptedPurity said:
I got my report back. Basically if 10 people says "I respect that" I gain the 1-shot ability to get 5 RNG'd messages from the scum chat. I got my report back 3 hours ago. I can't copy and paste exactly what they they said but I'll try to rephrase without it losing the meaning. Also there are interesting words. Maybe someone can link those words to people who like to use them?

Also, send me more respect. They refresh every phase and I can get more abilities.
ill be waiting. also why is it that ur tone reads the complete opposite of town, and I cant be the only one that thinks that. w/e my gut says u are what u say, but I still want info before I said it again. If I'm scummy for going against the grain, then so be it.
How can you tell the difference between town and scum tone? What are you basing this on?

Aug 24, 2017 4:58 AM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
"Hiding your kill does not make the person performing the NK immune to kills, right? Only immune to investigation by tracker and such?" I got no idea what this means
I think this means that if they are investigated they will turn in no results? Basically this sounds like mafia have a ninja ability to me?

Aug 24, 2017 5:04 AM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
@logic340 @lastwhisper31 @roz1roz @suzune-chan
Of all the people who have died, including reiynii. Which role are you most interested in finding out? Whose role is most useful to town? And which role do you think will shed the most light for us when revealed?

Also

I request protection tonight
I think I have done enough to instigate the scum team to kill me. I am still a strong threat to them and I want to be kept alive til I've exhausted myself.
Tingle's as it has the most questions surrounding it.

Aug 24, 2017 5:08 AM

Jan 2010
Arrisu said:
aa-dono said:
Nah, that teamwork part was logic's assumption.
Well.. there is a reason. I was honestly hoping the votes comes on Day 1 with claire and some others keeping the whole aa-dono feels scum, but since they did not, I had to ask for it.
I went with it the way I did for reaction test. logic passed with flying colours. Suzu barely passed. CP needs a refresher course, and Last failed the test.

So those would barely pass/failed, does this change your view on them?

aa-dono said:
Denja and Arri? :/

I thought I was your town read. What happened?

@CorruptedPurity - What you've found is incredibly helpful though I should point out that Tingle (who is most probably mafia flip) also posted with proper grammar. So you need to add her to the list. However yes, Maitai would also fit the description.

About the trained that formed EoD on Labs: It was rather random was it not? I understand that Labs was quite neutral in behavior and so by PoE could be considered as a lynch target. However, in this scenario there were better potential lynch targets (such as Mishuka).

So I find this strange that Labs was lynched. Anybody else got that same opinion?
I had put Labs and Mishu in pretty much the same boat. Other than the fact we know labs flipped town what makes Mishu a better option. They were both pretty neutral slots going into the EoD and neither was around to claim or help themselves. Last was a player we should have forced a claim on imo.

Aug 24, 2017 5:14 AM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
It makes sense for grape and logic to not be of the same alignment because if they were both town it would be stupid and against the town win condition
Well had we not seen grapefruit's ability I would be more inclined to agree with you. We know that grapefruit learns if tow players he chooses are a team if he lynches logic. This seems OP AF for a lynch on scum doesn't it. So we lynched scum as town that is great in it self and provides plenty of information, then on top of that we get Grapefruit's information on possibly clearing or condemning two people? What the hell would mafia have to have to counter that? If logic is scum then scum are down 1 person and grape unlocks an ability that helps to shrink the PoE for town? Super unfair.

Aug 24, 2017 5:23 AM

Jan 2010
So suzune's claim of having a second ability feels off to me. Like why didn't she claim it earlier when she claimed her other ability? Also seems like an opportunistic play to try and catch Denja up the way she did when she is wrong about how his ability works. Could be a town slip I need to think about this.

Aug 24, 2017 5:35 AM

Jan 2014
DenjaX said:
logic340 said:

So you didn't answer any of my questions?
My bad. I had my train of thought going on.

I do not trust Arrisu, aa-dono and Suzune so I will kill all of them. One of them might be CP.

I also hate to admit this but I trust Abu. You are also town so mafia should kill you tonight. You aren't CP so you can be night killed. xDD

@DenjaX Arrisu have bp vest from me. Announcing that you shoot them is pointless, cause they can just wear it.
Aug 24, 2017 5:37 AM

Jan 2014
DenjaX said:
Suzune-chan said:
Because Claire was my vote at the end of the day.
So you claimed bodyguard and now you are a roleblocker? I am calling BS on your claim. You shall get lynched tomorrow.

bodydouble*
Aug 24, 2017 5:38 AM
Jul 2018
@logic340 I want to take your opinion, since I think you're town and I trust you. Do you think I should claim?
Aug 24, 2017 5:38 AM

Jan 2014
Someone explain me why Suzuen thinks they can roleblock executioner's passive if it happens at the moment of lynch and roleblock is at night?
Aug 24, 2017 5:42 AM

Jan 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
Suzune-chan said:
I think it sounds like someone does not know what their ability does from a context standpoint alone. Reminds me of the stray dogs game for some reason.
Ya but do you have idea what he means by, Hiding your kill?

Ninja ability or scum have an unasigned faction kill.
Interesting
Aug 24, 2017 5:46 AM

Jan 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
@logic340 @lastwhisper31 @roz1roz @suzune-chan
Of all the people who have died, including reiynii. Which role are you most interested in finding out? Whose role is most useful to town? And which role do you think will shed the most light for us when revealed?

Also

I request protection tonight
I think I have done enough to instigate the scum team to kill me. I am still a strong threat to them and I want to be kept alive til I've exhausted myself.

In red rolecard wich flipped town. tingle was it, right?
Aug 24, 2017 5:49 AM

Jan 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
Someone pm me on discord next time the game begins.

Catching up, will post reads in +- 1/2h

Meh... tbh... I wanted to try and hunt mafia, but this role kills my creativity.

Hardclaim neutral.
I got no killing power.
I got only one active ability - using bulletproof vest on me or person from specific group.
I got only one passive ability, wich tells me that I'm neutral.
My wincon requiers me or person from the same specific group to be alive when game ends.

This was specialy writen in easy to check sentences in case there is lie detector who wants to clear me

^These are like from the first 3-4 posts from roz1roz. He can't be the scum in question
I'll relook new players with good english. Checking MaiTai next.

I feel ofended. My english is not that bad. I just wanted to write that post in realtively easy to test sentences if town had lie detector role among them.
Also, I'm not that new to ask about ninja modifier. Especialy that it's standard on MU, wich is even implemented to modbot.
Aug 24, 2017 5:51 AM

Nov 2008
AbuHumaid said:
@DenjaX also I smell bullshit in your claims, first grapefruit was your rival and now CP? are you trying to get us to doubt the confirmed townie?
i need to kill CP role, not the player. @CorruptedPurity dont misunderstand

Aug 24, 2017 5:56 AM

Jan 2014
AbuHumaid said:
@roz1roz can you give me your opinion of Suzune? quick and straight to the point please

No enough active. Hiding under different excuses.
Claims role wich can be used both in mafia as well as town.
Aug 24, 2017 5:58 AM

Jan 2014
AbuHumaid said:
roz1roz said:

If Labs flips scum you are suspected for chosing townie over him in equal wagon situation.

If he flips town, that would possibly clear you a bit.
How did the flip clear Last?

Not only flip. The reaction
Tho flip matters as well, cause Whisper and Mishukax can't be scum together.

(Wow, insightful roz. Mishu can't be scum together with a person who tried to kill them)
Aug 24, 2017 6:00 AM

Jan 2014
AbuHumaid said:
DenjaX said:
I actually have no idea whos scum this game... Everybody is being scummy in their own way.. that is why I went with PoE.

Eliminate extras.
that's not a townie mindset, you should have at least one scum read, or could it be that you're scum?

by "eliminate extras" you mean getting easy targets mislynched? Because I can't think of it in another way

Process of elimination is actualy very useful @AbuHumaid , as town is better at finding other town memberts over finding mafia.
Aug 24, 2017 6:03 AM

Jan 2014
AbuHumaid said:
@logic340 I want to take your opinion, since I think you're town and I trust you. Do you think I should claim?

Yes, if you have any information.
We are still kinda bind.
Aug 24, 2017 6:04 AM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
Honestly don't know because I don't know what kind of information you will be giving us by doing so.
Weigh out the Pros and cons.
How/why does it benefit town if you do?
How/why does it benefit mafia if you do?
Think about both and see which one is greater and make the decision you feel is best for town.

Aug 24, 2017 6:07 AM

Nov 2008
roz1roz said:
Someone explain me why Suzuen thinks they can roleblock executioner's passive if it happens at the moment of lynch and roleblock is at night?
im just confusing her. XD My passive worked during lynch of Phraze but she stopped me from using an active ability to find my next target. That explains my PM less night.

Lynching grape gave me boost to search 3 people at once if they are my target but i guess it was wasted so I am back to my default 1 search from now on.

Aug 24, 2017 6:22 AM

Nov 2008
Hey town. Help me find CorruptedPurity and lynch them and I will help you guys find scum. Deal?

Aug 24, 2017 6:29 AM
Jul 2018
@DenjaX when you got roleblocked, were you informed that you got Rb'd?

Nov 2008
Besides, i am pretty sure CP role should be scum aligned so we have common interests.

I dont think my 2 targets are both town aligned.

Jan 2014
DenjaX said:
Hey town. Help me find CorruptedPurity and lynch them and I will help you guys find scum. Deal?

And what if CP role owner is town?
How does it benefit us?

I mean them actually.
I kinda forgot I was neutral. Lmao.
Aug 24, 2017 7:16 AM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
@AbuHumaid will you please respond to my #1691. Also are you CorruptedPurity?

Aug 24, 2017 7:19 AM
Jul 2018
logic340 said:
AbuHumaid said:
Honestly don't know because I don't know what kind of information you will be giving us by doing so.
Think about both and see which one is greater and make the decision you feel is best for town.
i decided to not claim my role and abilities and nope, I'm not CP
Aug 24, 2017 7:26 AM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
logic340 said:
i decided to not claim my role and abilities and nope, I'm not CP
Fair enough do what you feel is in the best interest of town.
I still like you for town and just your willingness to get advice on what you should do here reinforces how I feel about you.

Aug 24, 2017 7:27 AM

Jan 2010
@DenjaX Logic and Abu are not CP
I will try to narrow down your suspect pool more before the night ends.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 36 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.