Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »
Aug 21, 2017 10:41 PM

May 2015
@lastwhisper31 it took me forever to find your post lol I was about to change it to Claire when I saw the one about dono. Thanks for telling us thou.

Idk why vc are so hard for this game. You guys talk to much! lol
Aug 21, 2017 10:42 PM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
@lastwhisper31 it took me forever to find your post lol I was about to change it to Claire when I saw the one about dono. Thanks for telling us thou.

Idk why vc are so hard for this game. You guys talk to much! lol
Don't worry I still love you <3.
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Aug 21, 2017 10:53 PM

Jan 2010
Read list: (I encourage others as well it can be minimal.)
Town:
Logic

Town Read:
aa-dono - I was having my reservations as I back read but I like the team building I see coming from this slot right now.
CorruptedPurity - With the way I see the Tingle flip his IC claim/reveal is feeling a lot better. I also like his attempt at team building here as well.
AbuHumaid - This is one of the townier games I have seen from him. I know people aren't a fan of his playstyle but I ask you to look past that and go at the intent/motive. Also I feel very highly about my opinion on him because:
1. We have been scum buddies twice now. I know what he likes to do and he is picking up little tricks from me along the way.
2. I also have been working with him on improving game by game while other usually are trying to vote him off.
3. What I said to dono in post [url=https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1653122&show=1000#msg52023949[#1043[/url]
4. The fact that I have been able to lynch him in games he was mafia and town read him in games he was town.
5. I wish RE and Salmon were here to help me explain how as things progress and you ask him the right questions you can get a good bead on his alignment.

Town Lean:
Arrisu - I am not as sole on Arrisu being cleared as CP is but I do like her for town still. I have concerns of pocketing and maybe a little buddying but I also get a similar vibe that I do with town Lucian and Coelestin. I would place her higher but I am paranoid which is usually a good sign.
MaiTai - May be she should be at the top of the neutral section? I don't think that two scum would jump on that late like that together (even if the vote didn't count). I also liked my interaction with them but don't have much more to go on.

Neutreal:
Suzune-chan - I guess she is currently on the townier side of neutral though not by much. She hasn't left much of an impression on me and though I am willing to give her a bit of a pass for her birthday weekend (maybe I can get a bit of a pass for mine on Wednesday?) I did see her kind of use it to her advantage to win a game (AOTS2) as a Serial Killer. So while I am willing to give her a bit of leeway I want to keep her on a short leash for now.
lastwhisper31 - I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt for now and work with him. Maybe something will reveal itself that way. I get some new town vibes and seeing as how he has been scum so much him looking scummy while fumbling through being town for the 3rd time would make sense. We all need to work on reigning in a sold read here.
roz - I'll put him here since he's claimed TPR. I really like some of his posts this phase, that being said if I feel it's him or a townie it's him.
Mishukax - The motivation seems lacking but that isn't enough to condemn the man. I like some of the things he said and got a slight town vibe from one of his posts as explained earlier but I am not seeing enough to make me comfortable placing him anywhere near a town worded section. Though I have that town feeling I wouldn't fight a lynch and may even vote here in an effort to pressure for now. That line to aa-dono about the question to Abu rings town to me so hard.
Labs - I will need to look at how Tingle went at me about drawing attention to his scum claim. I feel like I need to try and read him first without adding the tingle interaction and that I need to take my time with him. Another info dump would prove most useful right about now.
Claire - As I went back through D1 there really isn't much here to like. Not sure about her interactions with Tingle or Tingle's position on here but that is something I intend to look closer at in the morning.

Scum Lean:
I don't currently have one and at this stage that is a bad thing. Need to go through the neutral pile and see who actually belongs down here.

Unvote:
@Ruu sorry :(
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 21, 2017 10:54 PM

Jan 2014
Also I think this is as good as any time to say, that I am the other half of Coelestin.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 10:56 PM

Jan 2014
also unvote dont want nothing dirty happening while I sleep/
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 10:58 PM

Dec 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
Also I think this is as good as any time to say, that I am the other half of Coelestin.

You = lover of Coelestin = lover of Shinichi = lover of CP. CP is too trash to be town and therefore is only scum. Gamesolved everyone, let's go home!

Btw, fluff aside, am I reading your softclaim correctly when you say other half? If you know what I mean.
Aug 21, 2017 11:02 PM

Dec 2014
@_Claire_ I would like you to say "I respect that again" since you didn't say it this phase.
@Laby play with me and say "I respect that" please?

I'm pinging you 2 cos you're definitely awake in our timezone. And after scouring the past 22 pages, you 2 are all I need. If others like @MaiTai, @roz1roz, @Mishukax or @Arrisu wanna help me, I still need it anyway. I just need 2 more urgently now
Aug 21, 2017 11:02 PM

Jan 2010
Vote: Mishukax
Don't want my vote sitting idle so lets make a counter train and pressure one of my neutral reads.

Aug 21, 2017 11:03 PM

Jan 2010

Unofficial 2.3

Arrisu AbuHumaid
Mishukax Arrisu, logic340
aa-dono CorruptedPurity, Suzune-chan
lastwhisper31 aa-dono

Not Voting: _Claire_, Mishukax, roz1roz, lastwhisper, Labs, MaiTai, lastwhisper31

|| T I M E R ||

Mod comments: Keep it civil ~

Aug 21, 2017 11:04 PM

Jan 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
lastwhisper31 said:

You = lover of Coelestin = lover of Shinichi = lover of CP. CP is too trash to be town and therefore is only scum. Gamesolved everyone, let's go home!

Btw, fluff aside, am I reading your softclaim correctly when you say other half? If you know what I mean.
Yep, but I kinda want Labs to elaborate on his whole don't claim post, I'm kinda afraid to say more. @Labs, plz don't hurt me.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 11:05 PM

Jan 2014
I'll be on all day tmr, no work for once.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 11:06 PM

Jan 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
@_Claire_ I would like you to say "I respect that again" since you didn't say it this phase.

I'm pinging you 2 cos you're definitely awake in our timezone. And after scouring the past 22 pages, you 2 are all I need. If others like @MaiTai, @roz1roz, @Mishukax or @Arrisu wanna help me, I still need it anyway. I just need 2 more urgently now
also his name is @Labs not Laby lmao.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 11:06 PM

Jan 2010
@Mishukax sometimes that one feeling is all it takes and I am almost willing to bank on it but I just can't right now. I need to see a little bit more from you. If you are town your late game acumen is much needed so show your townieness and help us narrow down this PoE some.
Thoughts on the people in my town read/lean section? Anyone you feel is out of place?

Aug 21, 2017 11:07 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Yep, but I kinda want Labs to elaborate on his whole don't claim post, I'm kinda afraid to say more. @Labs, plz don't hurt me.
Place your vote on labs in the mean time. This is only a suggestion but what do you have to lose?

Aug 21, 2017 11:09 PM

Jun 2015

ArrisuAbuHumaid
Mishukax Arrisu, logic340
aa-dono CorruptedPurity, Suzune-chan,
lastwhisper31 aa-dono

Not voting: Labs, Claire, Maitai, roz1roz, Mishukax

|| T I M E R ||

KaitouAug 22, 2017 4:13 AM
Aug 21, 2017 11:10 PM

Dec 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

I swear this mofo keeps changing his name... from Lam-b to Laby-Gaga to Laby and now Labs...

Vote: @Labs
Pressure vote
Vengence vote : For voting me cos its a bastard setup but not saying shit when Tingle shows "Town". (It's a dumb reason, but vengeance is blind anyway)
Stop-changing-your-name vote
Get-more-active vote
Say-"I respect that" vote
Aug 21, 2017 11:12 PM

Jan 2014
Fine Fine I'll put my vote on Lamby before I hit the sack. vote: Labs
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 11:16 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
Now we got action. I am calling it a night as well. We got votes moving and hopefully wake up to a good amount of new content.

Aug 21, 2017 11:32 PM

Sep 2012
lastwhisper31 said:

Good girl.
Aug 21, 2017 11:33 PM

Sep 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
lastwhisper31 said:

I swear this mofo keeps changing his name... from Lam-b to Laby-Gaga to Laby and now Labs...

Pressure vote
Vengence vote : For voting me cos its a bastard setup but not saying shit when Tingle shows "Town". (It's a dumb reason, but vengeance is blind anyway)
Get-more-active vote

Am I meant to understand the second half of this "vengence vote" at this point?
Aug 21, 2017 11:38 PM

Sep 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Scale of bastard game I expect, the method in which the host announced the "innocent towny" or whatever you wanna call it and potential scum roles that would scare the actual shit out of me.
Also essentially everything I do to stand out is a reaction test of sorts and I like to see who capitalizes on what, when and the most likely reason as to why.
^People standing firm in going against what I suggest is also of interest.

Some amount of specifics as to why:
See if anyone wanted to fite the point.
See if anyone was going to ignore and claim miller mod, it's too late for that shit now if I didn't happen between then and now.
See if anyone was thinking the same thing in concern to the whole inno town announcement not tagging said player and potentially being in relation to the role instead.
^Adding to that, if it were the case.... however low the chances were, I would have preferred whoever held said role to let CP dig a hole first, thus the reaction to Arri.
Also claiming in a bastard role-madness game is either guna cause doubt or put a target on your head and well.... there are other players that would be worth more in terms of protection koz folding is a bad move early on in this kind of set-up.
Last but least relevant.... I would cry if there were a jumper or whatever in this game and it's disgusting.
Aug 21, 2017 11:40 PM

Sep 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
lastwhisper31 said:

Pressure vote
Get-more-active vote
Say-"I specu dat" vote

Howabout no.
Can't dictate my ass, babe :S
Aug 21, 2017 11:42 PM

Dec 2014
Labs said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Pressure vote
Get-more-active vote

Am I meant to understand the second half of this "vengence vote" at this point?

Glad you're not dead, now say "I respect that" for the camera please. Also, call your family and friends along to repeat that phrase, it gives me enough power to even contest Goku.
Aug 21, 2017 11:44 PM

Dec 2014
Labs said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Pressure vote
Get-more-active vote
Say-"I specu dat" vote

Howabout no.
Can't dictate my ass, babe :S

Ok fine! Be that way...

Runs to the dark corner and watch late night reruns of Capablanca

In all seriousness, say it please. If not, at least tell me why you're against it?
Aug 21, 2017 11:44 PM

Sep 2012
@CorruptedPurity

I haven't read shit outside of where I was when available and last page, but yeee skimmed a bit upward on the page prior.
Mind linking any form of explanation on your respec shizz?
Like I dodged it pretty clearly from the start, asking about quoting and all that, it's not something I would have ever linked back to town but eh..... if you wanna show me otherwise, that'd be cool.
Aug 21, 2017 11:46 PM

Dec 2014
Labs said:
@CorruptedPurity

I haven't read shit outside of where I was when available and last page, but yeee skimmed a bit upward on the page prior.
Like I dodged it pretty clearly from the start, asking about quoting and all that, it's not something I would have ever linked back to town but eh..... if you wanna show me otherwise, that'd be cool.

My ability is that when a certain number of people says that phrase, I unlock certain abilities. If I get 10, I unlock my second skill and I can give you some valuable info right here, right now. (As long as host is online for me to submit the action)
Aug 21, 2017 11:47 PM

Sep 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
Labs said:
@CorruptedPurity

My ability is that when a certain number of people says that phrase, I unlock certain abilities. If I get 10, I unlock my second skill and I can give you some valuable info right here, right now. (As long as host is online for me to submit the action)

I can give myself valuable info.... and that shit doesn't cost.
Aug 21, 2017 11:49 PM

Dec 2014
Labs said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Saying "I respect that" cost anything? You don't want more info? Why you gotta make this hard for me?
Aug 21, 2017 11:52 PM

Sep 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
Labs said:

Saying "I respect that" cost anything? You don't want more info? Why you gotta make this hard for me?

Koz I've been dished a dictator role before and it was broken af.
Aug 21, 2017 11:58 PM

Apr 2015
AbuHumaid said:
I kinda don't believe roz's TPR claim

@roz1roz what's your reason for claiming?

+1

I have a thought that he could be an SK.
I doubt vigilante would kill so fast.
Aug 21, 2017 11:59 PM

Apr 2015
lastwhisper31 said:
What is everyone talking about? Something about border colors? Did the the host mess up the phase change death flip again? I'm so lost

Hm..
How can you not recognize the colour..?
Aug 22, 2017 12:04 AM

Apr 2015
Mishukax said:
I already see people not liking me because I'm a dead slot.

I could probably check every one of my games, townie or scum, and see this happening as well. Thankfully one of my games has ended today but I'm still in two and my non-mafia schedule isn't being lenient at all. I'm not seeking pity but I want to put out there that you should be expecting weird activity levels from me, especially if you have experience playing with me.

I can tell youre trying harder in your other game... >.> Even though its discord game. And Honestly havent you been very low on opinion here? You were more fierce..

logic340 said:
@CorruptedPurity your thoughts on the different Role PM background? No townies have come forward to say they also have a red role PM background.
What do you make of the Coelestin kill and do you think tingle flipped town or mafia?

I dont think any town has red card role...
Aug 22, 2017 12:06 AM

Sep 2012
logic340 said:
I highly suggest that as the game goes on people should look back over D1 see how you felt then and compare it to how you currently feel. Then ask yourself why you feel differently now. I think this is something that town should do more often. I tend to get stuck at the top of the thread so if you all could give me a subtle reminder to go back and read previous posts it would be appreciated.

@Arrisu though I like you for town I will have to check and see if you are making some pocket maneuvers. Just a precaution but something that needs to be done.
@lastwhisper31 though I am still unsure how I feel about you I would like you and I to take a different approach to today. Let's try to work together bouncing question and ideas around rather then constantly attacking one another.
@_Claire_ pretty much what I said to whisper. Also would you mind looking at votes 5-8 (maitai included) on the Phraze train and share your thoughts.
@aa-dono going to have to take a closer look at your posts. Not sure how I feel about your vote now that I have had time to think about how the EoD went. Your posts from memory don't ring any scum vibes but I also feel like you got lost in everything else I was doing.
@roz1roz I'll probably start with my vote on you until I get a better feel for my T/S list after a backread. Of the people who were off the Phraze train who do you find most suspicious and why?
@MaiTai looking forward to your thoughts later. I want to see if this good feeling continues.
@Tingle if you could post your read list or whatever it is you were working on leading up to phase change that would be appreciated.
@Coelestin your thoughts on Arrisu's push on Phraze? Thoughts on Suzune's pre-lynch read list?
@Mishukax why is it you never moved your RVS vote?
@Suzune-chan I would like your thoughts on the Phraze train and who do you think may be scum on it?
@CorruptedPurity why didn't you vote yesterday? Had you voted where might you have placed it?
@AbuHumaid are you still suspicious of Claire, if so could you explain why? Were you able to catch up during night phase?
@Labs thoughts on whisper and dono so far this game?

Not many.
Aug 22, 2017 12:08 AM

Apr 2015
logic340 said:
_Claire_ said:

I feel like Logic always has this fight with anyone regardless of his alignment Lol. So nothing.

I am honestly looking for something from Logic.

Have up found what you were looking for?

Yeah.
I am town-reading you.

My opinion on who get killed is: because Coelestin was dead last night, whoever killed her is probably scared of her, like how people just NK-ed Suzune.
Honestly the fact Suzune is alive atm is bothering me.

Can someone link me a list of Coelestin's read?
Aug 22, 2017 12:12 AM

Sep 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
logic340 said:
@CorruptedPurity your thoughts on the different Role PM background? No townies have come forward to say they also have a red role PM background.
What do you make of the Coelestin kill and do you think tingle flipped town or mafia?

I was hoping to hear from Claire/Lamb be for posting my thoughts

I think Tingle flipped scum and has the ability to show town.

From the opening post regarding setup " Knowing things about the players used for the roles can't be use to break the game. " So this means someone as cute as Reiynii can be scum too.

Compare your role card to that of Chione or Phraze, look at the bubbles in the background, look at everything about the background, play spot the difference. They are the exact match, pixel for pixel. What this means is that the background for all the town rolecards have been copied and pasted. So if Tingle is town, his rolecard would've showed blue too. I can only further confirm this with a scum flip.

Secondly, "Best Trap". We can't use the player flavour to solve the game but we can link the role name flavour to the abilities and hence the alignment. What could it mean? Bomb? If he's the bomb and died, that would make Chione the mafia which although I could see, with a name like killjoy, I doubt Kaitou would be hardworking enough to alter the rolecards just to mess with us. (Someone knowing kaitou meta confirm or deny this please). Second possibility for "Best Trap" is as I said, being able to fool everyone. You guys know what are traps right? Felix from Re:Zero, Ruka for Stein's gate, Saika from Oreigairu. Basically, they are boys that deceptively trick people into thinking they are girls. Reword here and there and they could be mafia that deceptively trick people into they are town. Whether first or second scenario, I'm pretty sure mafia died tonight.

First Scenario (more literal trap meaning): Tingle is Mafia bomb, Chione is Vig, boooom. That means no SK, and mafia kill got doc'd
Second scenario (more relevant trap meaning): Tingle had the ability to appear town upon death.
Third scenario, do you know the actress ability from EM? When she kills someone, she will give them her role and take their role. Like a mafia roleswap but her alignment remains scum. So Tingle may not be reiynii, but the actual reiynii role is still out there and alive with Tingle's role. This is the only scenario with 2 town deaths.

Next part, since I'm done with possible mechanics. People who are like "Just cos CP is best town, he can't be trusted, its a bastard game hur dur", do you think Tingle can be trusted just cos Host says he's town? Is it not a bastard game? So I really want to pressure these people who do show any double standard towards me.

To bait fish withal. If it will feed nothing else, it will feed my revenge. They hath disgraced me and hindered me half a million, laughed at my losses, mocked at my gains, scorned my nation, thwarted my bargains, cooled my friends, heated mine enemies—and what’s his reason? I am best town. Hath not a best town eyes? Hath not a best town hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions? Fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer as a best trap is? If you prick us, do we not bleed? If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you poison us, do we not die? If you vote us, shall we not revenge?

tl;dr will pressure lamb and claire. @logic340 redo your VCA, this time, consider Tingles to be mafia and see what you can come up with.

Also, I'll just stick to mechanical play here. It's relevant and effective.

@bold
This is some actual though processing and what I'd currently bet on, thanks for doing it for me.... thougb it may or may not need to have taken the original role... could just be a light cleaning secondary ability.
Unless someone is bold enough to call the background differences BS or until we see a proper scum flip, this pretty much stands as such.
Though it could all be wifom trash, I doubt the hosts go out of their way to stack at-least a couple layers into such a reveal while it's only flavour and not role specifics.
The background standing out as much as possible, topped off with the whole "trap" aspect is just rubbing it in our faces.
Aug 22, 2017 12:18 AM

Apr 2015
Vote: aa-dono

Honestly I am starting to not like her gameplay.
Neither do I like Kyle's game atm.
I cant pull all the comments they have been making, but Aa-dono play is too much like how she was scum with me. That pointless scum-hunting, so much fluff.

I know I am not contributing much atm and sound like gut feelingy

I am gonna drop something, but don't try to visit me at night. You will regret it.

edit: quote
Aug 22, 2017 12:20 AM

Sep 2012
Also hmmmm did people actually get free info off of host mistakes?
Aug 22, 2017 12:24 AM

Sep 2012
Arrisu said:
Phraze said:
@logic340
Last improved and explained things to me, so I'm inclined to give him the benefit of doubt. still suspicious of Arrisu and Chi, besides Mishukax for dark horse. Arrisu's recent readlist covered Chi and Mishu, so it hasn't changed my opinion.

which means:
Arrisu/Coelestin/Mihukax

Dang son. You got the whole scum team down in D1?

GG, EZ
Aug 22, 2017 12:30 AM

Sep 2012
@lastwhisper31

As for you going over some posts and all that in the spoiler.
The shit asking about NKing ones self was a roundabout method in which to ask that you didn't hold the "CP" role lol....
Unless I'm slinging or posting fluff, I'd suggest not reading most of my posts at a surface level alone.

Edit: Also some of the scum shenanigans is a specific throwback with the return of a set few old-school players, to ignore meta etc when reading those is not only a horrible choice but an odd one to specify.
Are you looking for scum posts or looking for posts to declare as scummy?
Aug 22, 2017 12:38 AM

Sep 2012
Arrisu said:
I want @Labs reads list as well.

Talk to me, friend.

Good joke, me and read lists.... you should know the story.
Aug 22, 2017 12:44 AM

Sep 2012
Also.. @CorruptedPurity
You have a way to live right?
Aug 22, 2017 12:44 AM

Sep 2012
*Insert dodgy looking vote below*
Vote: Mishu
Aug 22, 2017 12:56 AM

Dec 2014
@_Claire_ Help me say "I respect that" again please

Labs said:
Also.. @CorruptedPurity

It's possible for me to die. I'll leave it at that.

Labs said:

Not that dodgy tbh, Mishu may need more looking into. Even though he's neutral for me for now. Not going to make that same mistake again.
Aug 22, 2017 1:01 AM

Apr 2015
CorruptedPurity said:
@_Claire_ Help me say "I respect that" again please

Labs said:
Also.. @CorruptedPurity

It's possible for me to die. I'll leave it at that.

Labs said:

Not that dodgy tbh, Mishu may need more looking into. Even though he's neutral for me for now. Not going to make that same mistake again.

I respect.... that? >.>
Aug 22, 2017 1:17 AM

Dec 2014
@Labs

Last chance to say that phrase for the greater good.
Aug 22, 2017 1:23 AM

Sep 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
@Labs

Last chance to say that phrase for the greater good.

that phrase for the greater good.
What next?
Aug 22, 2017 1:27 AM

Aug 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
o.o

Aug 22, 2017 1:28 AM

Aug 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
What is the purpose of this?

Aug 22, 2017 1:29 AM

Sep 2012
aa-dono said:
lastwhisper31 said:
What is the purpose of this?

Scum-claim?
Aug 22, 2017 1:32 AM

Aug 2012
Kaitou said:

ArrisuAbuHumaid
Mishukax Arrisu
aa-dono CorruptedPurity, Suzune-chan,
lastwhisper31 aa-dono

Not voting: Labs, Claire, Maitai, roz1roz, Mishukax

|| T I M E R ||

You forgot Logic.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.