New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Apr 16, 2017 7:02 AM

Apr 2016
Kohta_ said:
FlorianYuzuriha said:

Hope you can have fun here nevertheless! C:

If you have questions just message me or any of the other club officers here! :)

Even lewd questions?

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
How lewd?
The dearer you hold a memory the more painful it becomes.

Apr 16, 2017 7:09 AM

Mar 2017
I'm going to take that as a yes, and we'll start slow, and progress over time. ♥
Kitsu - Waifu:Lilly Satou
Insert Useless Text Here
Are you a female, speak a language outside of english, and have a lot of built up anger? Then why not send me a hurtful message full of your burning hate for my existence. Leaving an english translation is optional, all hate is appreciated.
Apr 16, 2017 7:32 AM

Apr 2016
Kohta_ said:
I'm going to take that as a yes, and we'll start slow, and progress over time. ♥

Well I guess if you donot randoly spam people from this club with lewd questions,
but first establish a conversation that lets you ask such questions,
then I guess I cannot say a word against that. ^^

Apr 17, 2017 7:30 AM
ぎりぎりセーフ

Oct 2015
'Ello. I'm 17 years old and from Norway. Love sports, psychological and comedy shows.

Apr 17, 2017 7:50 AM

Dec 2016
Beepern said:
'Ello. I'm 17 years old and from Norway. Love sports, psychological and comedy shows.
Welcome to the club, Beepern!
If you enjoy anime (wild assumption on this site, I know) and want a club to discuss and watch it with, check out Anime Advocates! https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=73517

My dragons <3
Apr 19, 2017 6:52 PM

Dec 2014
hi, I'm new ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
Apr 19, 2017 7:47 PM

Apr 2016
Frag- said:
hi, I'm new ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Hey there new guy/girl.

Glad to have you here, never saw you before though :O
Oh and nice sunglasses ^^

Apr 19, 2017 8:01 PM

Dec 2014
FlorianYuzuriha said:
Frag- said:
hi, I'm new ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Hey there new guy/girl.

Thanks bby <3

Never seen you here either ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

And nice clothes ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Apr 19, 2017 8:09 PM

Apr 2016
Frag- said:
FlorianYuzuriha said:

Hey there new guy/girl.

Thanks bby <3

Yeah though I could swear I have seen you somewhere before, hmmm :/

Apr 19, 2017 8:15 PM

Dec 2014
FlorianYuzuriha said:
Frag- said:
Thanks bby <3

Yeah though I could swear I have seen you somewhere before, hmmm :/

Well, I swear that as well :3
Apr 19, 2017 9:44 PM
Dec 2015
Hello there o/ . I am 18 years old from India. Love anime/manga/gaming/computing/researching!
Nice to meet you all o\! Hope we get along
Apr 21, 2017 4:01 PM
Jul 2018
No need for an introduction. You already know who I am.
Apr 21, 2017 4:12 PM

Jul 2016
Username said:

Right...Right.. I clearly do, but just for the sake of others, who're you?
Apr 21, 2017 4:17 PM
Jul 2018
Sterps said:
Username said:

I am what everyone on MAL has, therefore I'm everywhere. That's why you already know who I am.
Apr 21, 2017 4:23 PM

Jul 2016
Username said:
Sterps said:

I am what everyone on MAL has, therefore I'm everywhere. That's why you already know who I am.

I know that username's username is username. But i'm not asking for username's username. I'm asking for the person behind username. Username's name. The person that makes username..username. Introduce yourself!
Apr 21, 2017 4:28 PM
Jul 2018
Sterps said:
Username said:

I know that username's username is username. But i'm not asking for username's username. I'm asking for the person behind username. Username's name. The person that makes username..username. Introduce yourself!

Behind this alias exists a soul trapped in a dark and bloody vessel until the seal breaks.
Apr 21, 2017 4:31 PM

Jul 2016
Username said:
Sterps said:

Behind this alias exists a soul trapped in a dark and bloody vessel until the seal breaks.

Oh wow. That's kawaii asf and everything. I mean kyaaaaaaaaa, but what is the name behind that soul that's trapped in a dark and bloody vessel.
Apr 21, 2017 4:33 PM
Jul 2018
Sterps said:
Username said:

Oh wow. That's kawaii asf and everything. I mean kyaaaaaaaaa, but what is the name behind that soul that's trapped in a dark and bloody vessel.

It has been classified as human.
Apr 21, 2017 4:36 PM

Dec 2016
Username said:
Sterps said:

What are that human's goals? What are his fears? What anime does that human like to watch? WHAT IS USERNAME?!?!?! D:
If you enjoy anime (wild assumption on this site, I know) and want a club to discuss and watch it with, check out Anime Advocates! https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=73517

My dragons <3
Apr 21, 2017 4:38 PM

Jul 2016
@Username Well, if it's been classified as human, you should have the code operation name and case files. You can provide me the name of said test subject, if you choose to accept. This message will now self destruct in 5 seconds. Good luck Agent U.
Apr 21, 2017 11:43 PM
Jul 2018
BassoContinuo said:
Username said:

What are that human's goals? What are his fears? What anime does that human like to watch? WHAT IS USERNAME?!?!?! D:

Apr 21, 2017 11:45 PM
Jul 2018
Sterps said:
@Username Well, if it's been classified as human, you should have the code operation name and case files. You can provide me the name of said test subject, if you choose to accept. This message will now self destruct in 5 seconds. Good luck Agent U.

Don't you mean Agent 47? Sorry too much Hitman Absolution for me. But I'll the cancerous aura from your comment to distract the guards and escape the building in stealth like a true hitman.
Apr 22, 2017 5:56 AM

Jul 2016
Username said:
Sterps said:

Don't you mean Agent 47? Sorry too much Hitman Absolution for me. But I'll the cancerous aura from your comment to distract the guards and escape the building in stealth like a true hitman.

Yea, but it won't work that smoothly since nameless sidecharacters are more likely to be killed off as cannon fodder. A maincharacter who introduces himself in the beginning, taking the world on while screaming his name w/ all the might his lungs can handle. Now that's a maincharacter that we need. Come on. Believe in yourself, become the maincharacter, and introduce yourself.
Apr 25, 2017 10:34 AM

Jul 2016
You freaking nerds. Introduce yourselves already!
Apr 25, 2017 1:06 PM

Mar 2017
Hello, I´m Jana and I´m from Slovakia. I like manga, aniem, games and foxes. I suck at introducing myself. So yeah, hello.
Apr 25, 2017 2:09 PM

Apr 2016
Foxyclaws said:
Hello, I´m Jana and I´m from Slovakia. I like manga, aniem, games and foxes. I suck at introducing myself. So yeah, hello.

Ahoj Jana, nice to have you here!
Hope you can find some new people to talk about various stuff here and
of course have fun! :3
If you have any questions,
feel free to hit me up or any of the other Officers here. :)

Apr 25, 2017 3:08 PM

Dec 2016
Foxyclaws said:
Hello Jana! Great to have you here, make sure you check out our discord!

My dragons <3
Apr 25, 2017 7:00 PM

Jul 2016
Foxyclaws said:

Welcome to the club. Hope you enjoy your time here! We're more active on the discord if you wanna chat with us more often :D
Apr 26, 2017 12:36 AM

Mar 2017
@FlorianYuzuriha @BassoContinuo @Sterps

Thank you :D
Apr 27, 2017 2:12 PM

Nov 2015
Hey dudes, I'm Emily and I love anime and aliens. Together is even better. Peace. ✌
Apr 27, 2017 9:59 PM

Feb 2013
Hey y'all. i go by Roberto of course, im from New Mexico and Texas though currently in eastern NM right now. been a long time anime fan since i was 5 or so with Pokemon. um what else i also love to play video games, and i wear cowboy hats religiously

so i hope y'all welcome me aboard :).
Apr 28, 2017 4:36 AM

Apr 2016
berto64X said:
Hey y'all. i go by Roberto of course, im from New Mexico and Texas though currently in eastern NM right now. been a long time anime fan since i was 5 or so with Pokemon. um what else i also love to play video games, and i wear cowboy hats religiously

Mh cool, never talked with a Mexican before :D
Hope you'll have a good time here. c:
If you have questions,
don't hesitate to ask me or one of the other Club Officers though be aware of all that Americans under them, they may not like you - joke xd They are all lovely and shouldn't hold any grudge or whatever else versus you! :)

Apr 28, 2017 4:43 AM

Mar 2017
I got invited a few weeks ago and i decided to join!

My names RoyalKuuro but you can call me Kuuro :p, i watch any kind of anime and i probably have the sam kind of hobbies. Pleasure meeting you guys/gals!

Apr 28, 2017 5:16 AM

Jul 2016
Hello there, the name is Shabraiz, but you can call me Shab or something. I like playing dota, watching anime, reading manga and some books and writing. I speak two languages and um yeah.

My favorite manga would probably be Tokyo Ghoul and my favorite anime is Kimi No Na Wa. I hope to have fun with all of you guys here!
Apr 28, 2017 8:43 AM

Feb 2013
FlorianYuzuriha said:
berto64X said:

If you have questions,
don't hesitate to ask me or one of the other Club Officers though be aware of all that Americans under them, they may not like you - joke xd They are all lovely and shouldn't hold any grudge or whatever else versus you! :)
FlorianYuzuriha said:
berto64X said:

If you have questions,
hehe im not really Mexican XD. though i got a Spanish name yes but i have more Spanish ancestry than native and im white as heck as a Spaniard so yeah lol but thanks :)

and no worries if i need anything i'll ask my fellow Americans or anyone in the group and you dork XD. and good to know :) thanks for welcoming me here ^^
Apr 28, 2017 8:54 AM

Jan 2016
Hi,i'm Hayami,16 years old.Pleasure meeting you guys~
thanks fro the invite <3
Apr 28, 2017 8:55 AM
Jul 2018
Hello there :), I'm TohkaKotori, I'm 19 and I am obviously an anime/manga fan, My favorite anime is Date A Live. My favorite character is Tohka Yatogami (Kotori Itsuka and Soma Yukihira are very close to her ranking though) The earliest anime I've seen was Love Hina, I also like games, comic books, and other things. I hope I'll enjoy it here, and be friends with all of you!
removed-userApr 28, 2017 9:09 AM
Apr 28, 2017 9:13 AM

Dec 2016
Greetings, both of you! Make yourselves at home here, and our discord as well! :D

My dragons <3
Apr 28, 2017 11:09 AM

Apr 2017
Hi there! I'm fairly new to MAL but i'm glad to be a part of this club. ^_^ my favourite anime is Death Note (in case you were wondering).
Apr 28, 2017 6:43 PM

Mar 2017
Hello~
I'm Airumi. I can speak both Japanese and English. Yoroshiku!
Apr 28, 2017 11:53 PM

Apr 2017
Heya, I'm Yuu, a working 21 y/o who doesn't sleep just because they want to watch anime and read manga.
Apr 29, 2017 12:23 AM

Apr 2016
Hi. My name's Alex, most people call me "Rv". (Enjoy agreeing on a pronunciation.)
I'm a fan of

I claim to be 18 and will continue to do so until the calendar month and day matches the birthday indicated on my profile. I live in La-La Land and am spacey most if not all of the time. If there is someone who seems to be me but is actually focused on his surroundings, then they are most likely a nefarious clone. I look forward to advocating.
RvSq's signature is currently a "work in progress". This means that RvSq may or may not have made progress on an original/attractive signature that properly symbolizes his profile. For any further requests/questions/requestions you may contact his secretary at goaway@plsleave.com.
Apr 29, 2017 4:56 AM

Aug 2016
Heey guys! I'm Raquel but u can call me Kelly :'3 I'm a girl from Portugal and Im 19. Well, atm I'm studying Informatic (networks). My fav anime and manga is Elfen Lied. :3
Apr 29, 2017 7:58 AM

Apr 2017
Hya. is this right? or am i supposed to do this some other way? Anyway, am 16 and i just joined this website yesterday actually. Soo, i thougt it was getting boring to not have anyone to share my experience with as non classmates watches anime, and decided to join. I like sleep and pancakes.
Apr 29, 2017 8:07 AM

Apr 2016
wDOJoi said:
Hya. is this right? or am i supposed to do this some other way? Anyway, am 16 and i just joined this website yesterday actually. Soo, i thougt it was getting boring to not have anyone to share my experience with as non classmates watches anime, and decided to join. I like sleep and pancakes.

What exactly do you mean? Your introduction? :D
I yours was pretty decent. :)
Though anyways, glad to have you here! c:

By the way,
I like how you only have selected few 10/10's despite being new here.
Usually new users just add their favorites there, and yeah.
I think 10/10's should be rarely given and only for what one thinks is the absolute best -a 'masterpiece', to say it after MAL definitions.

Also, you were spared much torture in dropping Gakkougurashi xD

Apr 29, 2017 8:09 AM

Apr 2016
kellybanana said:
Heey guys! I'm Raquel but u can call me Kelly :'3 I'm a girl from Portugal and Im 19. Well, atm I'm studying Informatic (networks). My fav anime and manga is Elfen Lied. :3

Heya there!
Glad to have you in this club here as well. c:
If you want to chat more with other club members be sure to check out our Discord server!
We are a lot more active there,
just in the Night -EU time- it may appear as if it were dead,
as most of the member come from there,
me included,
though I'm mostly active in the night . :D

Apr 29, 2017 8:42 AM

Aug 2011
@wDOJoi
I see you like eromanga :D IMA ADD YOU XD
Apr 29, 2017 9:13 AM

Apr 2016
YourImoutoYuki said:
@wDOJoi
I see you like eromanga :D IMA ADD YOU XD

You both like that shit?
Time to unfriend both of you
jk

Apr 29, 2017 6:10 PM

Dec 2016
Ah, I love it when a good anime can bring users closer together :3

My dragons <3
Apr 30, 2017 7:14 AM

Dec 2014
Thanks for having me here! I'm Hollowpath. That sinister name is stand for my personality. 18 years old. I prefer anime than manga. I don't have any favorite genre but I dislike harem and ecchi(except for Monogatari Series). My favorite anime at the moment is Monogatari Series.

I'm just a self-proclaimed anime elitist.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» {Game} ★A or B?★ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rystal - Apr 9, 2017

659 by Apokalipszis »»
Feb 2, 2020 8:13 AM

» Super funny game everyone should play! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Wlad- - Apr 7, 2017

810 by Stroffeld »»
Jan 26, 2018 9:55 AM

» [CLOSED] 🎄Christmas Solo Edition🎄 (Sorry for the delay)

Rystal - Dec 29, 2017

15 by ElleGrace »»
Jan 2, 2018 1:29 PM

» Authors and Artists

Kage_Okami - Dec 15, 2017

2 by Kage_Okami »»
Dec 18, 2017 3:30 PM

» [CLOSED] 🎃 Halloween Solo Edition 🎃

Rystal - Oct 31, 2017

19 by TheSlorrow »»
Nov 4, 2017 3:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.