Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 60 61 [62] 63 64 » ... Last »
Jun 16, 2017 4:01 PM
Jul 2018
If it wasn't for town's inactivity and SK's cooperation mafia wouldn't have a chance
Jun 16, 2017 4:25 PM

Sep 2016
AbuHumaid said:
If it wasn't for town's inactivity and SK's cooperation mafia wouldn't have a chance

I feel so dishonored.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jun 16, 2017 4:45 PM

Feb 2014
Jun 17, 2017 8:25 AM

Jan 2014
Got actions so phase change coming
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jun 17, 2017 8:36 AM
Jul 2018
Hype
Jun 17, 2017 9:02 AM

Jan 2014
[size=1w70]Previous Phases:[/size]

Day 5

Two enemies met and had a discussion.

Sledge: Good to have help of outsider.
Blackbeard: Likewise.
Sledge: Without you this wouldnt work and our paypack wouldnt be possible.
Blackbeard: Well.. Eneme of my enemy is my friend.
Sledge: Indeed.

Both shaked hands and left the building to continue mission. Teamwork is charming and scary. Since those two are capable of pretty much everything. They arrived to one building and Sledge breached the door open with hammer. Blackbeard threw flashbang in and after it flashed. He went in and shot down Doc! PentaFlare - Doc (Doctor) was shot!

Blackbeard: Clear! Moving to the 2nd floor!
Sledge: Roger!

Both went upstairs and at end of hall way was closed door to room.

Sledge: Okay. This is how we do. You smash the door open and start shooting. I breach the wall down and make suprise strike. Got it?
Blackbeard: Got it.

Blackbeard breached the door down with breaching charge and right after that someone started shoot from room. It was IQ! IQ and Blackbeard started fire fight. Sledge took a good grip from his hammer and breached hole in the wall and fastly pulling his pistol from his belt. Shooting IQ down... Shinichi-kun - IQ (Perkaholic) was killed!

Sledge: Mission complete!
Blackbeard: Aye!
Sledge: Time to strike head on upcoming day!
Blackbeard: WAHAHAH! YEAAAH!

Both left the building to the field and went to observe for while!

Time until Night 5!
TIMER!
PyromaaniJun 17, 2017 9:11 AM
Jun 17, 2017 9:13 AM

Jun 2009

There are seven townies alive, two mafia, one sk.
Mafia and sk make successful kills
Which all went according to plan.
Today we have five Townies, two mafia, and the sk
If we do not work together to get a lynch neither can win. The mafia, Sk, hammer shot, and perk, are on one train if needed.
This will secure a rng train if needed
If rng is successful, then it will be 4 town, the mafia, and the sk
Sk will need to kill town and so will mafa otherwise neither can win.

SINce it is unlikely that the host will give the mafia and the serial killer a joint win. It is at that point two Townies, the mafia and the sk that either side can win at which point the truce is broken.

Thoughts @wen294

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jun 17, 2017 9:14 AM

Jan 2014
Addition to the game! You are able to lock your vote if you want to! Lock Vote: Name

If you make lock vote then u cannot change ur vote anymore! You are still able to make regular votes! if everyone makes lock vote, Day ends!

@ironace @Karote @Coelestin @Rinto-kun @Zymf @wen294 @yurkin @Suzune-chan
Jun 17, 2017 9:16 AM

Jun 2009
The_Pyromaani said:
Addition to the game! You are able to lock your vote if you want to! Lock Vote: Name

If you make lock vote then u cannot change ur vote anymore! You are still able to make regular votes! if everyone makes lock vote, Day ends!

I don't like this, this favors time zones.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jun 17, 2017 9:19 AM

Jan 2014
Suzune-chan said:
The_Pyromaani said:

I don't like this, this favors time zones.

well day wont end unless everyone makes lock vote. So phase will continue to end otherwise.
Jun 17, 2017 9:20 AM

Jul 2009
The_Pyromaani said:

:/ yuck i dislike that.
Jun 17, 2017 9:22 AM

Jul 2009
Oh everyone are needed for lock, got it, i know one that will not use it lol.
Jun 17, 2017 9:22 AM

Jan 2014
yurkin said:
The_Pyromaani said:

:/ yuck i dislike that.

You dont have to use that but i give people chance to end the phase sooner if thats the case.
Jun 17, 2017 9:32 AM

Dec 2012
@wen294 - In response to this:
Suzune-chan said:

If we do not work together to get a lynch neither can win. The mafia, Sk, hammer shot, and perk, are on one train if needed.

SINce it is unlikely that the host will give the mafia and the serial killer a joint win. It is at that point two Townies, the mafia and the sk that either side can win at which point the truce is broken.

Thoughts @wen294

If you decide to cooperate with town, we will instead lynch a Mafia today.
Tonight you and the mafia can then either fight eachother OR kill 2 townies.
Tomorrow if will then be 3 town, 1 mafia and 1 SK.
Doesn't that sound more fun? + You get to keep your perk.
It has to be Suzune though.

In general, the mafia is a bigger threat to you than town, since they can kill you both Day and Night, while we can only win though lynching.
Tomorrow you and the mafia can work out another plan to work together on much more even ground.
ZymfJun 17, 2017 9:36 AM
Jun 17, 2017 9:36 AM

Jun 2009
Zymf said:
@wen294 - In response to this:
Suzune-chan said:

Thoughts @wen294

If you decide to cooperate with town, we will instead lynch a Mafia today.
Tonight you and the mafia can then either fight eachother OR kill 2 townies.
Tomorrow if will then be 3 town, 1 mafia and 1 SK.
Doesn't that sound more fun? + You get to keep your perk.
It has to be Suzune though.

In order for the serial killer or the mafia to win we need to eliminate the greatest number of town players left. It'll still come down to chance. But in my strategy the serial killer actually has the advantage over the mafia. The mafia has the worst chances to win overall it's just one what is easier

Jun 17, 2017 9:40 AM

Jun 2009
Zymf, it your strategy it comes down to luck on the sks part. In our strategy it comes down to luck on the mafias part. Therefore I am offering a better deal.

Jun 17, 2017 9:52 AM

Dec 2012
I know what you are trying to do Suzune.

First of all you want the RNG today, because today there's much less risk of you getting lynched by it than tomorrow when we are down to 5 or 6 players than today when there is 8 players left. Also, your only chance to win against the serial killer is to maintain more votes than him, since you can't kill him at Night due to his shield.

You are correct that wen294 is favored over you, by following your strategy, but by following mine he is even more favored! If one of you is lynched today, you will have no choice but to cooperate in order to not go extinct entirely. Not to mention the risk there is of you backstabbing wen at some point along the way.

As long as town doesn't regain majority in votes, wen is safe with us. And we won't unless he IS backstabbed by you. (3 townies tomorrow vs 1 Mafia + 1 SK with Double-tap)

(This is so fun! I love it xD - I wanna make Monopoly Mafia at some point)
Jun 17, 2017 10:02 AM

Jan 2014
Jun 17, 2017 10:05 AM

Jun 2009
@Zymf Take yours out a day farther for me.
Say that you kill me.

That leaves the fold at
5 townies, one mafia, and one sk
Mafia and sk would need to make a kill on town
this brings it to three town
3 Townies, one mafia, 1 sk
In order for the sk to win this one, they would need the rng anyway.
So what are the potentials:
-Townie gets killed, which is ideal, (leaving 2 townies, 1 mafia, 1 sk) In which case mafia have to make a kill, sk has t o kill a mafia giving the victory to the sk. But the minute the mafia does not make a kill, town would run away with it.)
-Mafia gets killed sk loses, mafia loses
-Sk gets killed mafia loses, town loses

1/3 chance of winning for sk 1/3 for mafia 1/3 for town

Following my strategy
It would end at 2 townies, 2 mafia, 1sk
At this point, it can go either way.
But it would go to rng again if the town sides with the sk, which is should
Mafia would tie the vote on whoever
-Odds this time are greater that the mafia would die or the town because there are more.
2/5 town dies, town dies, sk wins because we cannot block the night hit
-2/5 mafia dies, sk wins
-1/5 sk dies, mafia wins.

In this case the sk has a 4/5 chance of winning.
Hell, I should back you strategy because it is better odds for me.

In the end, this game has the highest chance of an sk win, then a town win, and lastly a mafia win
By lynching me, you put another perk in the game and honestly, that could screw either of the sk or the mafia over.
I want to keep as many perks out as possible.

Jun 17, 2017 10:42 AM

Dec 2013
Ok..it seems like the time has come for Rinto-kun to interrogate suzune....@rinto-kun please?
Jun 17, 2017 10:53 AM

Jul 2009
ironace said:
Ok..it seems like the time has come for Rinto-kun to interrogate suzune....@rinto-kun please?

Ace ;3 ... rinto already took down grrr, since it was a success he cant use it anymore.
Jun 17, 2017 11:05 AM

Dec 2013
yurkin said:
ironace said:

Ace ;3 ... rinto already took down grrr, since it was a success he cant use it anymore.

Oh so it's like that huh. I though she would have more chances ;_;
Suzune and went are stating to become threatening. Any bright ideas?
Jun 17, 2017 12:17 PM

Dec 2013
Hmm tough one.
It kinda depends on what the remaining town will do. With the lynch they can basically decide who they want to win.
If it's 1v2v2 i can get lynched easily :\
If even one of the town sides with mafia i get lynched, then it's 2v2 and thus mafia victory. Basically a 1v2v2 is bad for me. Otherwise it's a tie and might mess me up.

If it's 3-1-1 then as said before it is RNG again. If scum dies it's town win. If town dies it depends on nightkill. Either we both kill town, making it a tie thus win is 100% based on RNG unless a co-op victory is a thing but i doubt it. Or we only kill 1 town making it 1v1v1 where the town decides who wins or RNG with hammer. If I die it's also town win.
So basically a small chance for my or mafia win and otherwise town win. Unless @The_Pyromaani makes a joint victory where mafia and SK win if they're the last 2 players alive during day phase xD

There's also the choice of going with a tie now and then 1 nightkill instead of 2 making it 1v2v3. If that happens then either town joins forces, resulting in me and mafia joining forces to lynch town, making it 1v2v2 during night. Then we'd probably have the mafia shoots me i shoot mafia situation where we'd end up with 1v1v2 which means we'd need to join forces again which means 1v1v1 in night and then i can shoot mafia and mafia tries to shoot me and I'd win.
Or me and town joining forces to lynch mafia, making it 1v1v3 which isn't really a good idea so that's not gonna happen. Or mafia and town join forces and lynch me, resulting in 2v2 which is won with Suzune's hammertime thus mafia win.

Yeah now that i look at the options..... can we not just decide the victor by dice roll and leave it at that? xD
Like literally every possible option involves a dice roll somewhere >_>
Jun 17, 2017 12:38 PM

Jun 2009
@Wen294, literally it is a dice role eveywhere, for it is going to come down to luck. The odds just happen to be in your favour

Jun 17, 2017 1:02 PM

Dec 2012
Did you count your Double-tap wen?
Jun 17, 2017 1:03 PM

Dec 2013
not surprised i died lol both feared me XD

Jun 17, 2017 1:04 PM

Dec 2013
zymf i believe in you win this for town, im putting all my trust into you my beautiful unicorn

Jun 17, 2017 1:06 PM

Jun 2009
Zymf said:
Did you count your Double-tap wen?
I factored it in.

Jun 17, 2017 1:27 PM

Oct 2014
The random generator has spoken. Today I'm supporting SK.

Jun 17, 2017 1:32 PM

Jun 2009
Rinto-kun said:
The random generator has spoken. Today I'm supporting SK.
Funny that it spit it out in the order of the odds I predicted.

Jun 17, 2017 1:36 PM

Nov 2008
Is there a dead club?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 17, 2017 1:37 PM

Jan 2014
DenjaX said:
Is there a dead club?

ya. lemme inv
Jun 17, 2017 9:26 PM

Jul 2009
@wen294
In truth zymfs plan is a one in which town win.
3-1-1(+1) ;3 that rely on the hypothetical situation in which there are two night kills n5 but what if there is only 1
4-1-1(+1) d6
3-0-1(+1) > 3-0-0 d7 : D
lol
Jun 17, 2017 9:35 PM

Jul 2009
ironace said:
yurkin said:

Oh so it's like that huh. I though she would have more chances ;_;
Suzune and went are stating to become threatening. Any bright ideas?

Hmm nope, the idea our magical unicorn zymf just gave above is as bright as sunshine : D follow it and town will win for sure ace! ;3
Jun 17, 2017 10:32 PM

Dec 2013
@yurkin
I read it. ..I don't get it
We just have to rely on rng?
Jun 17, 2017 10:45 PM

Jul 2009
ironace said:
@yurkin

Nah, zymf didn't calculated properly his own plan ace. Town get wen to cooperate today means automatic victory for town ;3 it doesnt rely on rng at all.
Jun 17, 2017 11:35 PM

Jun 2009
I hereby dub this mafia math edition. Where the players sit around and calculate the odds of winning. It is a very different game then mafia the hunting edition.

Jun 18, 2017 12:25 AM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
I hereby dub this mafia math edition. Where the players sit around and calculate the odds of winning. It is a very different game then mafia the hunting edition.

It's more fun as well if one has his head in the game
Jun 18, 2017 12:25 AM

Dec 2013
yurkin said:
ironace said:
@yurkin

Nah, zymf didn't calculated properly his own plan ace. Town get wen to cooperate today means automatic victory for town ;3 it doesnt rely on rng at all.

But why would wen cooperate?
Jun 18, 2017 12:31 AM

Jul 2009
Suzune-chan said:

lmao
Today of all previously passed days now this is an entirely different game. I miss the good old hunting mafia edition though >:
Jun 18, 2017 12:38 AM

Jul 2009
ironace said:
yurkin said:

Hmm ace you right why would he cooperate with us, i mean wen still want to have some chance at winning the game isnt he? Anyway thats up to wen to decide ;3
Jun 18, 2017 1:35 AM

Dec 2013
yurkin said:
@wen294
In truth zymfs plan is a one in which town win.
3-1-1(+1) ;3 that rely on the hypothetical situation in which there are two night kills n5 but what if there is only 1
4-1-1(+1) d6
3-0-1(+1) > 3-0-0 d7 : D
lol
Town can't block night kills anymore though.

Suzune-chan said:
It's sad because it's true.
This has a certain charm to it as well, somewhere far away.

ironace said:
yurkin said:

Not.
Jun 18, 2017 3:38 AM

Oct 2014
Vote: Suzune-chan
Today I chose to support SK.

Jun 18, 2017 4:54 AM

Dec 2012

I should make a flowchart that shows all posible outcomes of the game o.o
Jun 18, 2017 5:19 AM

Dec 2012

So therefore you should co-op with town @wen294 :D
Jun 18, 2017 5:21 AM

Jan 2014
Jun 18, 2017 5:21 AM

Jan 2014
Zymf said:

Even tho im host gotta say your flowcart has a 1 calculation flaw.
Jun 18, 2017 5:23 AM

Dec 2012
@ironace @Karote @Coelestin @Rinto-kun @Zymf

Time to get together and vote off Suzune-chan together with the SK :D
Jun 18, 2017 5:27 AM

Jan 2014
Votes so far...

Suzune-chan (3) - (Rinto-kun, Zymf, Coelestin)

Not voting: ironace, Karote, Suzune-chan, wen294, yurkin

Time until Night 5!
TIMER!
Jun 18, 2017 5:55 AM

Dec 2013
Zymf said:

There's so much wrong with this flowchart.

At the top lynch town is not an option. We can create a tie at best which makes it RNG and it requires my double tap. If i lynch suzu and then mafia it'd be RNG and thus 2/3th chance of win. For town it's obviously better to lynch me thus that option won't happen anyway. Mafia can no longer win and if they'd cooperate with me into making it a tie after stabbing them in the back with voting is questionable so RNG isn't extremely likely to happen. Also it needs to be 3/5th chance.

If i go from start again and into the right it's RNG and i lose doublevoter, mafia will obviously try to lynch me. If 1 of the townies agrees i'm a goner. I'd prefer to lynch town or suzu there.

Oh and i'd rather have mafia win than town.

Sooo all things considered i'll go for RNGesus today. It'll be the most interesting :3
Vote: Coelestin
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 60 61 [62] 63 64 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.