Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 31 » ... Last »
Jun 9, 2017 2:52 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Town Lean:
Shinichi-kun/RE1031/Rinto-kun

...how did these end up on town lean? I don't get it.
Jun 9, 2017 2:55 PM

Jan 2014
Coelestin said:
logic340 said:
Town Lean:

logic my friend. logic. Use the logic!
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jun 9, 2017 2:56 PM

Jan 2014
The_Pyromaani said:
Coelestin said:

*throws pokeball* logic, I choose you!

I suppose I'm blind if even the game master tells me to use logic.
Jun 9, 2017 2:57 PM

Jul 2009
grrr said:
yurkin said:

lol grrr do you scumread me now ehhh ? : D
I wanna know but no way to find out what happened.
What's your own theory about it then grrr ?

inactive SK. We dont have that many protective abilities. (we have doc + I think 2 immunities. And we have I think 2 roleblocks so the chance of a kill failing is very low).

So mafia killed floofs? I dont see why someone would targed floofs of all people tbh.
Jun 9, 2017 2:59 PM

Sep 2016
yurkin said:
grrr said:

inactive SK. We dont have that many protective abilities. (we have doc + I think 2 immunities. And we have I think 2 roleblocks so the chance of a kill failing is very low).

So mafia killed floofs? I dont see why someone would targed floofs of all people tbh.

Well I guess another question to ask is, who would have been the ideal target? I think there were many worse choices than floofs, like some of the people who were nearly lynched yesterday.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jun 9, 2017 3:00 PM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
logic340 said:
Town Lean:

shinichi been there since D1, RE was next highest with you in my neutral section. Rinto I'm the only one who tries to understand him it seems though he's been quite his usual self I see something that pings me as town Rinto.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 9, 2017 3:01 PM

Jan 2014
The_Pyromaani said:
Coelestin said:

I help you Coelestin. Here is advice from Gamemaster! Right is always right. Left is wrong.
Jun 9, 2017 3:01 PM

Dec 2013
@logic340
I think you are reading too much into militus, anon before claimed that he/she was yurkin and later he just asked you how did you know that? He never stated that he was indeed militus.

And why am i being scum read? I didnt do anything yet, havent even shared my thoughts.....
Jun 9, 2017 3:04 PM

Sep 2016
ironace said:
@logic340
I think you are reading too much into militus, anon before claimed that he/she was yurkin and later he just asked you how did you know that? He never stated that he was indeed militus.

And why am i being scum read? I didnt do anything yet, havent even shared my thoughts.....

Stuff from yesterday. Playing guessing games to prolong the need to reveal your role and all that.
Jun 9, 2017 3:06 PM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
@logic340

yeah I thought about it and said I'm reevaluating in #1396

Jun 9, 2017 3:08 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
ironace said:
@logic340

Stuff from yesterday. Playing guessing games to prolong the need to reveal your role and all that.

Oh i see, so your the type to hold grudges huh.I see no need to reveal role and at this point, even if i told you my role you wouldnt believe me as i got waaaaaaay ahead of myself
Jun 9, 2017 3:10 PM

Sep 2016
ironace said:
RE1031 said:

Oh i see, so your the type to hold grudges huh.I see no need to reveal role and at this point, even if i told you my role you wouldnt believe me as i got waaaaaaay ahead of myself

??
It's the same game... What you did day 1 doesn't magically go away.
Jun 9, 2017 3:12 PM

Jan 2010
@ironace based on what happened yesterday and the floofs flip who are you willing to lynch at this moment?

Jun 9, 2017 3:13 PM

Jul 2009
@logic340
Why vote yamin right away after the start of phase? He's probably not even here to answer similar to yesterday.
Jun 9, 2017 3:17 PM

Jan 2010
Let's not forget we still need to look into these 8 people
reiynii (9) - (Coelestin, PentaFlare, Sleipnirr, ironace, wen294, RE1031, Karote, Rinto-kun, Floofs)

Jun 9, 2017 3:19 PM

Dec 2013
and also, why are you all voting. Werent we supposed to vote from the list that korote will show us?
Jun 9, 2017 3:20 PM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
@logic340
Why vote yamin right away after the start of phase? He's probably not even here to answer similar to yesterday.
that's fine I can still question others and work while my vote sits there..If they don't post I'll move on to another suspect. Right now that "plenty of time" post is about the scummiest thing I've seen this game. Going to have to look at Militus again because I feel like I got trolled...lol.

Jun 9, 2017 3:20 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
reiynii (9) - (Coelestin, PentaFlare, Sleipnirr, ironace, wen294, RE1031, Karote, Rinto-kun, Floofs)

I'd be willing to cross off PentaFlare and Karote off that list (and myself).
I don't think PentaFlare would suggest that plan he made yesterday if he was scum unless he had some back up plan to deal with counterclaims (since it was kind of obvious that the plan would receive backlash in the form of lynch votes), plus he already claimed today (sort of).
Jun 9, 2017 3:21 PM

Feb 2014
yurkin said:
grrr said:

Well I see why I did. I mean I could >.>
Jun 9, 2017 3:21 PM

Jan 2014
I don't get the people and their votes in this game anymore.

logic340 said:

Especially Karote.

Vote: Karote
Vote: RE1031

I don't know what you are seeing in him logic but I see someone who's been under the radar for whole D1 with really lazy reasons to vote and really no signs of real analysis, someone who should be looked at more closely.

@RE1031 Why have you chosen grrr and wen last phase for Karote's list?
Jun 9, 2017 3:22 PM

Jan 2014
g'nite.
Jun 9, 2017 3:27 PM

Sep 2016
Coelestin said:

I don't know what you are seeing in him logic but I see someone who's been under the radar for whole D1 with really lazy reasons to vote and really no signs of real analysis, someone who should be looked at more closely.

Honestly, I could say the same thing as you. You jumped on PentaFlare's bluff in regards to suspecting Sleipnirr and you have been on my back (and yurkin's, but mostly me) for voting for PTYamin yesterday. Whom, might I add, wasn't the only person I voted for?
I've given lots of reads already, but perhaps you aren't seeing them?
Wen was being more aggressive than usual. I like his roasts, but this time, a lot of them felt unwarranted. This read is kind of changing though because I'm starting to suspect ironace. grrr is being oddly manipulative. Usually the confusion he causes is minor, but this time he's actively seeking information.
Feel free to count my posts, I guarantee it's a better number than most. Not my fault if people decide to town read me.
Jun 9, 2017 3:28 PM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
I don't get the people and their votes in this game anymore.

logic340 said:

Especially Karote.

Vote: Karote
Vote: RE1031

I have a familiarity with RE so I'm sure in a little biased in this read. We've had a few mindmelds add get behavior doesn't ping me like in the one scum game I saw her in (similarly with my read on you). I'll definitely be keeping an eye on her but I wouldn't say she's under the radar imo
good night see you tomorrow.

Jun 9, 2017 3:28 PM

Jun 2009
I'm back, sorry I was gone during the end of day and the night. I was having a really tough day if it could go wrong, it went wrong.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jun 9, 2017 3:31 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
I'm back, sorry I was gone during the end of day and the night. I was having a really tough day if it could go wrong, it went wrong.
welcome back. There's only fluffy night chat so you didn't miss anything there. I hope today is going much better.

Jun 9, 2017 3:32 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
welcome back. There's only fluffy night chat so you didn't miss anything there. I hope today is going much better.
Yes, it is better. I am still dealing with fallout from yesterday. But I will at least finish reading day one and read the night. I am sorry I am so behind this game, promise to catch up~

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jun 9, 2017 3:33 PM

Jul 2009
logic340 said:
yurkin said:
@logic340
that's fine I can still question others and work while my vote sits there..If they don't post I'll move on to another suspect. Right now that "plenty of time" post is about the scummiest thing I've seen this game. Going to have to look at Militus again because I feel like I got trolled...lol.

I feel like logic is trolling me here instead or outright mocking me. The most scumiest ? don't forget he may have irl problems or something, yamin i mean, though dunno if hes not really lurking of purpose, but what is so scummy about it.
So you think you got trolled by militus but hes in your town list ...weird :/
Jun 9, 2017 3:35 PM

Dec 2013
Vote:RE1031

Im with coelestin on this one as he hasn't even shared many thoughts, even i can say that i have shared more thoughts than this guy.
No one else so far is on my back as much as this guy and frankly, thats because im an easy target. I cant make good deductions yet, and i am not as good at reading people as well so Im surprised i didnt die last night.
Maybe it makes sense since i can be saved for later....
Jun 9, 2017 3:37 PM

Jan 2014
OMG I got the opportunity to fight. Looks like I'm not sleeping after all.
Jun 9, 2017 3:39 PM

Sep 2016
ironace said:

Im with coelestin on this one as he hasn't even shared many thoughts, even i can say that i have shared more thoughts than this guy.
No one else so far is on my back as much as this guy and frankly, thats because im an easy target. I cant make good deductions yet, and i am not as good at reading people as well so Im surprised i didnt die last night.

Dude, are you even reading? Must I have to do your work for you and go back and pull out every single post I've made that contains my reads?
Seriously, this is getting annoying. If you're gonna vote for me, at least pull out specific posts and actions I've done that make me scummy, not just pretend I've done this and that and assume with nearly 30 pages of backreading that no one's going to remember who's done what.
Jun 9, 2017 3:41 PM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
logic340 said:

I feel like logic is trolling me here instead or outright mocking me. The most scumiest ? don't forget he may have irl problems or something, yamin i mean, though dunno if hes not really lurking of purpose, but what is so scummy about it.
So you think you got trolled by militus but hes in your town list ...weird :/
I'm sorry I have confused you I was confused myself..I don't think Militus trolled I'm thinking he isn't Anonymous and I took what they said too far. I feel this way because
1. Why would Militus claim to me that way instead of saving themselves later
2. They haven't posted in the thread to confirm.
I said here I was moving him back to neural because I was questioning my snap judgement there I can put out an updated list if it helps you?

Jun 9, 2017 3:43 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
@ironace based on what happened yesterday and the floofs flip who are you willing to lynch at this moment?

Why didnt floofs claim early on? Maybe because no one will believe him?

Wait, didnt grr claim doctor? Then how does he know about the abilities used? Or are these just deductions.

If floofs wasnt intentionally meant to be killed then it must be because blackbeard or vigilante stepped on yokai's drones.
Or if he was intentionally killed then it was probably so that confusion can be caused. Or it could also be because the killer didnt like him/her

For now, i think the killing was intentional to get rid of inactives as well as to cause confusion.
Jun 9, 2017 3:43 PM

Jan 2010
ironace said:

if your town you didn't die last night because you're seeing is possible Lynch fodder. I honestly don't mind RE pushing on you and she has shared a lot of thoughts. I know you feel it's tough to put your thoughts together but you should still tell us what you think. I'll ask you again who are you willing to vote for today?

edit you ninja's me

Jun 9, 2017 3:45 PM

Dec 2013
ironace said:
and also, why are you all voting. Werent we supposed to vote from the list that korote will show us?

ANYONE?

Jul 2009
Here is around 2am.
Good night guys.

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

PTYamin (2) - (logic340, grrr)

wen294 (1) - (PentaFlare)

ironace (1) - (RE1031)

RE1031 (2) - (Coelestin, ironace)

Not voting: Shinichi-Kun, AbuHumaid, DenjaX, Sleipnirr, Suzune-chan, PTYamin, Militus, Karote, yurkin, SuzakuTsubasa, Rinto-kun, wen294

Time until Night 2!
TIMER!

Jun 2009
wen294 said:
PentaFlare said:

No. I have no idea how that would happen. This actually results in new content instead of long conversations that drag on.

Run people up, get claims, decide. This is not a new idea like you seem to be implying. This is how to play open setups.
Dunno never seen it before. Sounds like an inpractical idea to me. If the person isn't very active or just can't be on before phase change due to timezones the entire plan kinda just falls apart and turns into the bashing of a person that isn't on.
I can see there is some wisdom behind this idea, it would be nice though if we did not run up someone close to the end of the phase but otherwise, I can see forcing someone to claim. The idea was planted in my head about jumpers but, there might be a good thought process but I think we need not even the claim. If they can be run up successfully, then they might worry before the claim. Town claims prematurely though, mafia rarely do so that is my only concern.

wen294 said:
PentaFlare said:

Just the meta I guess. There was a big shift away from them when mass claiming kept breaking games. I don't know why they haven't come back.
Cause closed set-up is more enjoyable? At least imo it is.
Open games are just far less interesting.
I agree. It is easier to over or under power yourself because no one knows. I have claimed my town role much more powerful then it was in order to protect myself, in this, we are exposed and people know what we know.
SuzakuTsubasa said:
Since Logic claimed do we continue with the idea and pressure someone else?
I don't mind putting my vote if you think it'll help.
This comments strikes me as kind of odd...unsure how to put my finger on it but for some reason it rubs me wrong.

Jun 9, 2017 3:47 PM

Sep 2016
ironace said:
ironace said:

ANYONE?

Well, only if Karote says so. He needs to activate the ability first.
Jun 9, 2017 3:49 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
ironace said:

ANYONE?

Well, only if Karote says so. He needs to activate the ability first.

oh i see, thanks
Jun 9, 2017 3:50 PM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
logic340 said:

Why didnt floofs claim early on? Maybe because no one will believe him?

Wait, didnt grr claim doctor? Then how does he know about the abilities used? Or are these just deductions.

If floofs wasnt intentionally meant to be killed then it must be because blackbeard or vigilante stepped on yokai's drones.
Or if he was intentionally killed then it was probably so that confusion can be caused. Or it could also be because the killer didnt like him/her

For now, i think the killing was intentional to get rid of inactives as well as to cause confusion.
grrr claimed doc and vig yesterday. He even said he was countering my claim. I believe they were all fake. That doesn't mean he's scum though..grrr has a very unique way of playing that is very difficult to read but in this case I think I believe this last claim. For now I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until I see something that really pings be from grrr.
Not going to think to much about the floofs NK. What I will do is look over the few posts he has and see if maybe he was onto something. His flip means we know everything he did was town motivated but sadly doesn't mean his deductions were right. Either way it's a good place to look around?
logic340Jun 9, 2017 3:54 PM

Jun 9, 2017 3:51 PM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
ironace said:

ANYONE?
have you seen the Captain's? I think it would have been in the Phase Change post if it was active today.

Jun 9, 2017 3:54 PM

Jul 2009
@logic340 #1431
I cant recall where militus have claimed the anonymous. I thought its already obvious to all, beside ironace, whos the anon.
About the trolling i meaned - yamins short sentence, you are already plenty of experienced player logic so i dont get why you find that certain sentence to be the most scummy thing in the game - by that i feel you are legid trolling me here.
yurkinJun 9, 2017 3:59 PM

Nov 2008
Anon is painfully obvious, it hurts.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
ironace said:

ANYONE?
have you seen the Captain's? I think it would have been in the Phase Change post if it was active today.

'''Capitão is able to make a list of 5 people every other day.'''
It never stated that he has to use it during phase change.But maybe he is saving it for the next day.
Jun 9, 2017 3:56 PM

Jun 2009
reiynii said:
logic340 said:
I am down for people voting who they are suspicious of rather than people voting to force claims.
Exactly! How is that any different from mass claiming anyway? It's a short version of that.
Also how did Logic come to claiming anyway? Penta shouldn't have been able to force him into it that easily. Both of them are odd to me with how well they get along~
Well I would argue it is a great deal different. By actually hunting people and getting them to a position where they feel like they should claim would be more interesting then just forcing it. It feels like if we do not play this carefully though that we will just be handing the mafia information. I think we need to play this a little safer because clearly some town power roles are better or more useful then others.

Despite all the discussion about this. I am anti-massclaim. I think if this idea of penta's goes forward more, that we need to not play super fast and loose because we risk outting a bunch of townies and resporting to breaking into a mass claim or worse having a bunch of townies out in the open as that would encourage the remaining townies to be less likely to share to protect their own power.

reiynii said:
Now that I think of it, Logic claimed even when he had only one vote?? What did he claim for?
I'm sorry my dear but I just don't understand your ways!
Change vote: Logic <3

What a perfect way to have the person mafia can't kill counter claim though~ ;-;
The only reason I can think to claim is that he is the hider. The hider cannot be directly targeted by anyone. Therefore, of all the roles to claim that one is pretty safe because no one can hit it.
reiynii said:
logic340 said:
@reiynii and then I claimed. No need in people waiting time with me and if I hide behind the mafia tonight my death leads to information. No one will counter this they'd be committing suicide, put that vote on a better suspect my sweet.
So you just gave in that easily? I'd think our main character would argue back a little before claiming, even if someone asked you nicely. I just don't understand is all (> u <)/
It was actually a wise move and it creates a confirmed townie.

Jun 9, 2017 3:57 PM

Sep 2016
DenjaX said:
Anon is painfully obvious, it hurts.

Care to share? :3
Jun 9, 2017 3:57 PM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
@logic340 #1431
I cant recall where militus have claimed the anonymous. I though its already obvious to all, beside ironace, whos the anon.
About the trolling i meaned - yamins short sentence, you are already plenty of experienced player logic so i dont get why you find that certain sentence to be the most scummy thing in the game - by that i feel you are legid trolling me here.
they came back thinking it was close to phase change..saw we had none hours said plenty of time and the dipped out. That's pretty bad.

Jun 9, 2017 3:58 PM

Dec 2013
yurkin said:
@logic340 #1431
I cant recall where militus have claimed the anonymous. I though its already obvious to all, beside ironace, whos the anon.

Eh? I know its obvious to most but if its so obvious, why not let it out?

I dont know who's anon but from the comments you guys have posted the people are quite divided in the opinion.
Jun 9, 2017 4:01 PM

Sep 2016
Coelestin said:
OMG I got the opportunity to fight. Looks like I'm not sleeping after all.

Go to sleep, I'll still be here o/
Jun 9, 2017 4:02 PM

Dec 2013
Bye guys!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 31 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.