-TIME-
May 19, 2017 12:00 PM

Aug 2013
Finally free

Later guys. See you never.

May 19, 2017 12:01 PM

Nov 2015
🍫 Day 2 Final Vote Count 🍫

πŸ”₯ πŸ₯ Oyasumi_Rosie πŸ₯ πŸ”₯ (10): 🐰 logic340, WyNdZ, wen294, Shinichi-kun, melanoid, Oyasumi_Rosie, πŸ‘‘ RE1031 πŸ‘‘, Crossbell, Ruu 🐰

🌱 Not Voting 🌱 Zymf

🐀 Role Index 🐀

>>Day 2 Timer<<
May 19, 2017 12:03 PM

Nov 2015

Oyasumi_Rosie has been lynched. She was a:

It is now Night 2. Deadline is 24 hours form this post, on May 20th at 7:00 PM GMT.

Please send in all Night actions to BOTH @Togs and @Jackrito if possible.

>>Night 2 Timer<<
TogsMay 20, 2017 10:19 AM
May 19, 2017 12:14 PM

Dec 2013
WyNdZ said:
Lol you've got to be kidding me. If Rosie was town then why did she claim to be third party. That's the worst town play I've ever seen, she wasted an entire day phase of town. If she didn't claim to be third party then we might have at least contemplated about voting on someone else.

^ this.

TPR claiming town is one thing but who the hell would bother claiming TPR as town, that's just rediculous.
May 19, 2017 12:16 PM

Jan 2016
???????

Why did Rosie claim to be a neutral?

I don't understand.

May 19, 2017 12:27 PM

Jan 2010
Omg!!! WTH is this about? I just can't even begin to understand.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 19, 2017 2:04 PM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Finally free

Later guys. See you never.

what happened with you this game? I hope everything is ok with you?

May 19, 2017 2:04 PM

May 2015
@Oyasumi_Rosie do us all a favour and kill logic xD (or Shin/wen) one of them is scum for sure.
May 19, 2017 2:18 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
@Oyasumi_Rosie do us all a favour and kill logic xD (or Shin/wen) one of them is scum for sure.
um....it's a little it late for that....lol. It would have happened already.
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Lets play two truths and a lie!

1.I am a TPR
2.I am a bomb that goes off on odd days
3. I voted for Mela to break a tie.

Guess carefully. :3c

I do wish you would pay attention.
So why I am scum here? Or wen and Shinichi for that matter?

May 19, 2017 2:19 PM

Jan 2010
🍫 Day 1 Final Votecount 🍫
Key:
Green = Town
Limegreen = believable claim
Purple = Anti-Town
Red = Mafia

πŸ”₯ πŸ₯ AbuHumaid πŸ₯ πŸ”₯ (5): 🐰 melanoid, Zymf, Crossbell, wen294, WyNdZ 🐰
🐣 Melanoid 🐣 (3): 🐰 logic340, AbuHumaid, Oyasumi_Rosie 🐰
🐣 WyNdZ 🐣 (2): 🐰 yurkin, RE1031 🐰
🐣 logic340 🐣 (1): 🐰 Ruu 🐰

🌱 Not Voting 🌱 Shinichi-kun

🐀 Role Index 🐀

>>Day 1 Timer<<

🍫 Day 2 Final Vote Count 🍫

πŸ”₯ πŸ₯ Oyasumi_Rosie πŸ₯ πŸ”₯ (8): 🐰 logic340, WyNdZ, wen294, Shinichi-kun, melanoid, Oyasumi_Rosie, πŸ‘‘ RE1031 πŸ‘‘, Crossbell, Ruu 🐰

🌱 Not Voting 🌱 Zymf

🐀 Role Index 🐀

>>Day 2 Timer<<

May 19, 2017 2:20 PM

Dec 2012
Well, she didn't outright claim tpr to begin with, only hinting towards a different win condition. She also did it because she was pressured into doing it. However, she should have made it clear to us that she wasn't, instead of only focusing on surviving by fake-claiming.

Moral of the story: As town, in the end honesty is key ;)

Moving on: I suspect Ruu of being scum trying to gain town credit with her voting today.
My other suspects are WyNdZ and Crossbell, though I haven't looked into Crossbell that much yet..
May 19, 2017 2:29 PM

Jan 2016
Ruu: Can you explain to me why you think logic is scum? At the moment, he's my strongest townread and you really haven't gone into too much depth as to why you believe he is scum. Can you case him for me?

I'm going to try to reread the thread today and find some stuff.
May 19, 2017 2:36 PM

Dec 2013
serously like words alone cant explain how fustrated i am, why did she claim tpr if she wants.

Im sure ruu is scum now that rosie isnt tpr.

May 19, 2017 2:38 PM

Dec 2013
I never thought for a second rosie was scum i literally only lynched her cause of her tpr claim, so this honestly pisses me off.

May 19, 2017 3:41 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
I never thought for a second rosie was scum i literally only lynched her cause of her tpr claim, so this honestly pisses me off.
knowing you, you'll have a talk after the game is over.

May 19, 2017 3:45 PM

Jan 2010
Zymf said:

Moral of the story: As town, in the end honesty is key ;)
Preach brother

May 19, 2017 3:49 PM

Jan 2010
Zymf said:

Moving on: I suspect Ruu of being scum trying to gain town credit with her voting today.
My other suspects are WyNdZ and Crossbell, though I haven't looked into Crossbell that much yet..

I have that ISO I did on Ruu I would love to hear everyone's opinion on.
I like Wyndz for town but a closer look there doesn't seem like a bad idea at this point. After I analyze wen.I'll see if I can get to Wyndz and Crossbell (I should have like half his posts from what I shared with Wyndz earlier).

May 19, 2017 4:01 PM

Sep 2016
I have some somewhat detailed reads but I'm not going to post it until the end of this phase because I have a feeling they'd interfere with the night kill (unless anyone thinks it's necessary). But, my highest suspicion now is a Crossbell/Ruu team.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
May 19, 2017 5:28 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
I have some somewhat detailed reads but I'm not going to post it until the end of this phase because I have a feeling they'd interfere with the night kill (unless anyone thinks it's necessary). But, my highest suspicion now is a Crossbell/Ruu team.
I'd say wait until later in the night phase if you feel they could influence the night kill. Best to keep the mafia sipping. So on that note I think I'll hold off in my thoughts on wen ISO for now..I'll work on Wyndz and Crossbell and reveal closer to phase change.

May 20, 2017 12:23 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:

Hmmmm, aren't those the 3 people that said they scumread you..?
Now i wonder why you suddenly have them as scum reads...

May 20, 2017 6:45 AM

Nov 2015
Announcement: Effective immediately, Suzune-chan replaces Melanoid. Please give her a warm welcome into this game ~
May 20, 2017 7:23 AM

Jan 2010
@Melanoid - I hope you enjoyed you experience and will join future games here. I hope all is well with you, wishing you the best.
@Suzune-chan - Yay!!! Welcome to the game. I'll work on a summary for you shortly incase you haven't caught up yet.
logic340May 20, 2017 7:28 AM

May 20, 2017 7:45 AM

Dec 2013
wen294 said:
Ruu said:

Hmmmm, aren't those the 3 people that said they scumread you..?
Now i wonder why you suddenly have them as scum reads...

interesting indeed :D

May 20, 2017 8:19 AM

Jan 2010
@Zymf - I know irl has you busy but you're confirmed town? If you could be a little more active I think it would be very beneficial to us.
@RE1031 - You kind of coerced Rosie into claiming TPR. I've had s fairly strong town read on you but Rosie flip makes me feel like I need to look back at those interactions.
@Wyndz - Thoughts on my Shinichi and Ruu ISO's.
@wen - what is your current read on Shinichi? If you could look over the thoughts section of my ISO and tell me you agree or disagree? I'm going to look over it again and try to update it later.
@Shinichi-kun - When it comes to RE this game we seen to been on opposite side. I think we should discuss our views on her. What is your current on RE?
@Crossbell - How does Rosie flipping town affect your reads? How do you feel about RE, Ruu, and my D2 intestine with Rosie?
@Ruu - I would like to see behavioral reads on me, wen, and Shinichi.

May 20, 2017 8:46 AM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:

@RE1031 - You kind of coerced Rosie into claiming TPR. I've had s fairly strong town read on you but Rosie flip makes me feel like I need to look back at those interactions.

I had no control over what she decided to say, nor was I the first person to suggest she was TPR. Not once did she decide to try to defend herself as town, or even explain her reasoning in voting for Melanoid, other than to try to break a tie, which given the vote count at the time, was hard to believe. I have no intention of rereading those posts, but by all means, go ahead.
May 20, 2017 8:49 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
@wen - what is your current read on Shinichi? If you could look over the thoughts section of my ISO and tell me you agree or disagree? I'm going to look over it again and try to update it later.
Bit rood to ask maybe but can you edit your #7 and place a link to your ISOs in it?
It's a bit of a hassle for everybody to look for them every time xD

(sorry i'm lazy and i want you to do my work for me lol)
May 20, 2017 9:10 AM

Jan 2010
@Suzune-chan
-All roles revealed at the start of the game.
-A lot of mechanics discussion D2 most all of us to part except maybe Crossbell?
-RE wanted Peeker information right away.
-Zymf also wanted this information but asked questions including where the role was on Wyndz list as well.
-Zymf was leading train when Wyndz revealed he is confirmed town. Abu was counter train.
-Your slot and Abu ended up being lead trains EoD1 Abu got lynched and flipped mafia.
-Shinichi and zymf no vote D1
-Rosie's late vote switch to Mela made her suspicious going into D2
-We haven't disregarded the idea of bussing with the way Abu played.
-yurkin night killed vibes as a surprise.
-D2 Rosie under pressure claims TPR. Says she gsm to guess the kill 3 phase to win.
-RE had a plan to use get double vote in order to be Rosie's only option for kill so others wouldn't have to risk it.
-RE and Rosie went st rack other pretty hard D2.
-logic interaction with Rosie page 14, interaction with mela 15-or 16 (I think?).
-Ruu was the only one who didn't want to risk being killed if Rosie's ability went off. She voted RE and had to be persuaded into moving get vote back. .
-Zymf was asked to stay away from that train due to being confirmed town so he unvoted.
-Rosie flipped town.
-Ruu is the keeping suspect headed into D3.
-Though he us confirmed town Zymf has 2 phases not voting.

Important Posts:
#267 - Wyndz reveals Zymf as confirmed town.
#386 - Crossbell's posts up to 254.
#584 - Shinichi ISO
#1022 - Ruu ISO
#1048 - wen ISO no analysis (coming later)
#1068 - Vote Counts D1 and D2

@wen294 The ISO is linked in the summary above #584.
logic340May 20, 2017 9:13 AM

May 20, 2017 9:14 AM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

I had no control over what she decided to say, nor was I the first person to suggest she was TPR. Not once did she decide to try to defend herself as town, or even explain her reasoning in voting for Melanoid, other than to try to break a tie, which given the vote count at the time, was hard to believe. I have no intention of rereading those posts, but by all means, go ahead.
Fair enough. I had also said something about her possibly being TPR but iirc you told her to straight up say it. I don't necessarily expect you to look back over them, not do I think it makes you scum but I feel I need to look either way.

May 20, 2017 9:16 AM

Jun 2009
Thanks for the summary @logic340. I will back read the game though too. So yep, I'm the new cooking bunny. That is pretty much a named townie because it does little else. But, I will look through the topic a bit~

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 20, 2017 9:17 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
logic340 said:
Bit rood to ask maybe but can you edit your #7 and place a link to your ISOs in it?
It's a bit of a hassle for everybody to look for them every time xD

(sorry i'm lazy and i want you to do my work for me lol)
what do you mean by my #7?

May 20, 2017 9:23 AM

Jun 2009
I'm going to make some flat observations about people's posts and post it all at once. Then I will post a general reads post.

The observations will be things that stand out to me.
The reads will be my interpretation of said observations.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 20, 2017 9:26 AM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

I dont think it changes the fact that you were one of thoe people that brought the idea to light, so for her to flip town is still makes u think why were you so sure she was tpr?

May 20, 2017 9:29 AM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

I dont think it changes the fact that you were one of thoe people that brought the idea to light, so for her to flip town is still makes u think why were you so sure she was tpr?

I wasn't (in fact, I called out WyNdZ for suggesting it early in the night phase). I didn't even fully believe/think she was TPR until she made it a huge deal of not being mafia.
May 20, 2017 9:32 AM

Jun 2009
I'm going to keep this page running too, so if you want to ask me anything please feel free too. While there is a lot of talk about it day one, I do not know what the person I replaced into requested on their initial list so I apologise but I will be unable to provide that information.

@Togs From a catchup perspective this game is brutal. Their egg is not revealed on their flip, so you have to go back to page one and scroll all the way down to the list. Then you need to scroll all the way up to see what it did. The fact that everything is spread out so much is tough...
Suzune-chanMay 20, 2017 9:42 AM

May 20, 2017 9:43 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
Also i find the chances of the bomb role being the tpr so bs, its so easy for scum to hide behind this its not even funny.

Are you all sriously ok with just accepting that shes tpr?

Shinichi-Kun said:
So did you think she was town? Because in the first quote it seems to me you thought she was the mafia?

May 20, 2017 9:47 AM

Nov 2015
Suzune-chan said:
@Togs From a catchup perspective this game is brutal. Their egg is not revealed on their flip, so you have to go back to page one and scroll all the way down to the list. Then you need to scroll all the way up to see what it did. The fact that everything is spread out so much is tough...
I apologize, if it helps I included a list of roles on every votecount.. If you have any suggestions on how to make it easier on you, I'd be willing to listen >_<
May 20, 2017 9:59 AM

Jan 2010
@Suzune-chan
Crossbell - Watcher
Zymf - Jailer
Logic- Neighborizer
Shinichi - Amnesiac
Wyndz - Peeker
RE1031 - Double Voter
Wen - Artist
Suzune - Chef
Ruu - Egg Thrower

AbuHumaid - Lightning Rod
yurkin - Reloader
Oyasumi_Rosie --Bomb
logic340May 20, 2017 10:04 AM

May 20, 2017 10:02 AM

Jun 2009
Togs said:
Suzune-chan said:
I apologize, if it helps I included a list of roles on every votecount.. If you have any suggestions on how to make it easier on you, I'd be willing to listen >_<
Honestly if you would just put their egg next to their role in the first post and in the flips, it would greatly help. It is just the up down, up down when people talk about eggs and I have to look them up that drives me bonkers.

May 20, 2017 10:06 AM

Jun 2009
Suzune-chan said:
I'm going to keep this page running too, so if you want to ask me anything please feel free too. While there is a lot of talk about it day one, I do not know what the person I replaced into requested on their initial list so I apologise but I will be unable to provide that information.

I would like to strike this from the record the host has supplied me with my former lives list. They had a strange idea of what roles were good and fun to play...I assume I got chef because they rated the role so high and who else would...

May 20, 2017 10:07 AM

Nov 2015
Suzune-chan said:
Togs said:
Honestly if you would just put their egg next to their role in the first post and in the flips, it would greatly help. It is just the up down, up down when people talk about eggs and I have to look them up that drives me bonkers.
Okay, apologies again and I can definitely do that.
May 20, 2017 10:15 AM

Jun 2009
Togs said:
Suzune-chan said:
Okay, apologies again and I can definitely do that.
No reason to apologize. You could simply just ignore me if you want I would not take it personally. I am just taking notes and looking for an easier way.

May 20, 2017 10:26 AM

Jan 2010
WyNdZ said:
logic340 said:

@RE1031 - You kind of coerced Rosie into claiming TPR. I've had s fairly strong town read on you but Rosie flip makes me feel like I need to look back at those

How is it possible to coerce someone who is town to claim tpr? Rosie's claim made no sense and the only person to blame for that is Rosie herself.
You're right Rosie is for her own actions. I still think the interaction is worth look looking at?

May 20, 2017 10:26 AM

Jun 2009
Page 1-5

@Shinichi-Kun
44Why ever not my good sir. Especially now that we are moving into day three it would be interesting to see how people were chosen. Especially in a game where the gambit is known early, why not discuss how people were selected in it. Or are you worried that people looked to pick things that were mafia? Some roles are more easily aligned that way afterall.
103 Mason is powerful for both alignments. But strongest for mafia.
120It would have to be a control thing. As the game goes on the role becomes deadlier and deadlier. It is like waiting for someone to reveal an innocent child. The longer the information is held as the game goes on the more valuable it comes. Eventually the mafia will take notice. If they don’t that says something too.

@RE1031
[url=https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1614195&show=50#msg50730810]57[url] Logically, with enough good data you would be able to sort out the liars because something would look wrong therefore, you would know that someone was lying. Just saying. Being worried about liars does not make the strategy void, it instead creates an angle where the liars might stand out.
116This logic is all crazy this is just pressuring him to reveal the role. If he dies while keeping it town is neither up or down anything and scum usually already know this kind of information therefore, there is no reason to make a big deal out of it. The role is almost valueless to anyone but him. The fact that you make a big deal about makes me think you want to know who else is cleared by the town. reads anti-town

@Logic340
77 This shows knowledge and understanding of the role and an interest in keeping town alive. While explosions take out town, they can also be a double edged sword. This comment is Pro-town Naturally Rosie’s follow up was super scummy though, and they were town….
141 It is for that reason that mafia probably has at least one of them. Mafia in name alone and unlikely to be caught doing something.
182 but green always looks town to the players. Therefore, it would be a strong role if the mafia threw it at their own teammates. Playing this game, Mafia, we usually associate red with scum and green with town. Therefore, the color change to green would change how people look at it making it active manipulation.

@Zymf
89 I actually was reading this game a little bit and saw this post when you made it. I honestly could not have agreed more with it. This shows that same problem people had in my game where you assume that some roles must be scum because of their utility which means you are both trying to over think the host and second that you are bias towards some roles. Honestly I would not be horribly shocked if both the explosive, the reloader, and the occult are all town. Especially the occult because mafia knows that everyone that is not them is town. I would assume using your logic that camouflage and royal are the remaining but if I was host, I would give it to artist and green eggs and ham just to be annoying. Bomb is probably town just because it is more destructive to them, while it makes sense to give the mafia an extra kill, it would not make sense to make it so known that mafia has an extra kill because that would be stacking the deck against them better for town to use it to accidently kill another.

@Crossbell
112This post actually bothers me for some reason. It pings me really hard that I should pay attention to it. That there is something wrong with it. Hm…something to keep looking at I suppose. I think it is both the structure and the tone.

@Ruu
115?I would martyr, I would martyr hard if I thought it was to get my town to understand my perspective and if I was likely to take the one I want out with me. I would totally martyr. Why would you think that no one would do this. In a role like that, it is easy to control the situation and turn a town loss into a win.

@wen294
169There are ways to use your role powerfully. Do not despair

Random Back and forths, I have opinions on
-Yes the green color matters. It matters as a source of manipulation more than anything. In the game of mafia itself, typically speaking we use green for town, red for scum, and blue for third, unless you are Suzune and you use purple for third. So the green of the egg thrower does create a mental image because we associate green with town. Therefore, it will actually be harder for that person to gain suspicion because of the color. They would not be outcasts and it would also not paint them in a bad light. Psychologically speaking, it will make them more trustworthy…

-People ask about roles that are not their all the time. The fact that Logic asked about Shinichi’s role and claimed that only he should ask things like that is also strange. Town will ask about scum roles, scum will almost never ask about town roles in the topic, therefore, it stands to reason that Logic is more townie in that exchange because scum rarely ask about people’s roles on the topic, and the fact that it peeves Shinichi means that he feels there is something to hide from that information. Thus logic looks better then shi in that exchange. It took too long to quote the entire thing.

Reads through page 5
-RE1031 is scum….I mean, all their posts
-I feel like Crossbell needs to be watched
-Logic is not scum
-Shinichi-kun is playing to close the chest
-Ruu is pinging me as scummy…
-Zymf is probably town.
Suzune-chanMay 20, 2017 10:42 AM

May 20, 2017 10:59 AM

Jun 2009
Sorry kept the formatting, so some of you will be pinged and have no posts. Apologises pages 6-10

@Shinichi-Kun

@RE1031

@Logic340

356The fact that you think you can read Ruu with such confidence actually makes me discredit your ruu read. You are clearly bias about it and the other person learns from that. In fact, there is no greater power for Ruu then to have to think you can always read her, that is how you learn how to hide yourself. Lucian used to do it to me, until I learned how to trick him.

379What is the point of this? A list of everything he has said. Why? Looks busy, but serves really know point because you did not provide a summary or opinion post afterwards.

@Zymf

@Crossbell

@Ruu

273 I really do not like this post because it comes from a looking busy rather then doing anything.

@wen294

@WyNDz

267 I said was not going to do this any more, but seriously you did not use your role right. Yes, I thought it was quite obvious that they were town. In fact, they could have screamed it in their posts and writing. Since there was little change they were going to be lynched today, this comes off as a waste. But I tend to think this scummy behavior as opposed to a town behavior because it is not motivated from a place of safely and instead reads as frustration. Seriously, there was wayyyyy too much time and this came off as a waste. In the post after this, I assume you are mafia not Zymf. Not the other way around. Actually the fact that you made that post seems glaringly painful to me.

405You are both saying that you think that Zymf has not done enough to avoid not getting lynched and that you think you being lynched would result in him getting lynched when there is not connection between those two things. Why would you have been lynched. There were no votes on you? Likewise, even if Zymf was lynched you would be better off revealing him close to phase change or steering the train in another direction rather then playing your hand. I’m sorry you are probably scum.

Is there a third party actually or is there just speculation. Let’s assume for a minute that there is, that would mean that their win condition would need to be survivor because there are no killing roles for them to obtain and no converting roles. Therefore, is there any actual reason to worry about a third party role? No.

-Why? Why is the lightning rod scum. That means that this game essentially had no night phases until he was lynched. I mean, using that ability gives scum no night phases. None. So that means that scum must not have anything to lose by having the lightning rod….Honestly though I think this lynch was just lucky and does not clear anyone.

May 20, 2017 11:19 AM

Jun 2009
Beginning to get bored of catching up...posting might start winding down.

May 20, 2017 11:32 AM

Jun 2009
Pages 11-15 A lot of the posts are back and forth with Rosie about being scum. Sorry Rosie if you think I target you a lot.

@Shinichi-Kun

@RE1031

516Okay this logic is a tad strange. I understand the idea behind it but in the pressure of the moment I doubt that Wy would have known what was going to happen to the trains. If I did not know I was town. I would say this maneuver looks like trying to protect mel, rather then jump onto the mafia train. I guess, I am the only one that does not like this post, everyone has backed it but me.

@Logic340

507 Actually thought it would happen in my game, even wrote a kill story for it. Just never ended up needing it.

509My guts says it has to be after because otherwise they could stack the deck and that would be unfair. But from a mafia point of view it would be awesome, but as someone playing as town if I know they were together I could then attempt to break the game and that would be less fun because you would say, well what did the mafia think went good with the lightning rod.

525This is actually the way that I am looking at it too. It looks more like trying to bus and keep things from looking bad rather than being helpful. Especially since dueling trains usually means one is scum and one is town.

@Zymf

@Crossbell

510How did Crossbell become confirmed?

@Ruu

@wen294

@WyNDz

258These kinds of posts where you tell me how to read you, read as scummy. The fact that you seem to constantly draw attention to the fact that people suspect you, makes me suspect you more. You are not trying to shift blame or carry on, that just keep dwelling on it.

Uncertain why everyone is voting Rosie right out of the gate on day one. I clearly misunderstood why this is a good idea. All because he tried to break the tie?

May 20, 2017 11:37 AM

Jun 2009
Okay, in case I am killed in the next thirty minutes, let's wrap this up.

Reads
logic340 - At the current moment, I think that logic is pretty town. I will be on the look out for that polished game look, but for now, there are high on my town list.

Zymf- Town

RE1031- Sorry but this one is just scummy.

Ruu- This one is also quite scummy. I would like to think that she would not be quite so obvious about their scumminess but it is hard to not see the scum motivation in some of their posts.

wen294- Honestly, they just fall in the middle. I was not reading their posts as anything scum or town.

Shinichi-kun- Seems too focused on little things and is limiting his vision in the game. I initally thought they were kind of scummy, but now I wonder if they are just misdirected town.

Wyndz- This one I could totally lynch for potential scum

Crossbell- Eh, my initial feelings have faded off a little bit.

In order of would lynch
RE1031
Wyzdm
Ruu

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (*οΏ£ο½₯οΏ£)οΎ‰ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (*οΏ£ο½₯οΏ£)οΎ‰ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.