Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Nov 25, 2016 12:41 PM

Feb 2014
Jackrito said:

I would rather win at the end of day 3. Not sure why you both have such little faith in town ability, or is this more what you both want.

vote: Jackrito
Nov 25, 2016 12:42 PM

Feb 2014
^ votechange*
Nov 25, 2016 12:43 PM

Mar 2009
Rinto-kun said:
Gruffin said:

Hello, Rinto. What do you think of Soren and Grrr's predictions in #88?

What now? Are we gambling?
I predict town win after lynch D6. lmao

I think Gruffin is asking you to analyze it, not participate. I like your answer though ^^

Gruffin said:
Gruffin said:

I've played with Ruu once before in Camp Crystal Lake. The only thing is I don't have much to say about her since we hardly interacted, but I did defend her to make myself look more town once she got mislynched.
Grave's a better person to ask about Ruu in that game, tbh.

Actually...
@grave_robber could you share your thoughts on past games you've had with Ruu? I remember you being confused about her alignment in Camp, so what about her play threw you off?

I only played with her once, she was town, initially, her interactions with Shin in that game who was mafia and lynched day 1 seemed strange, she was hopping from wagon to wagon and some of her posts seemed like mud flinging while some where very good townie votes. There was a point with the number of mafia in the game but she was right. It was hard to get a read on her because wasn't sure if she was really good at manipulating situations or just a townie with a strange way of wording things. An example of that is her question to aa-dono, it can be interpreted as her putting words in awa's mouth or that she's trying to get a read on awa from that post.

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Nov 25, 2016 12:46 PM

Oct 2014
Gruffin said:
Rinto-kun said:

Why do you think that?

Why do you even ask me @_@
Well, as long as we pressure-claim, we will get to that. :D
Mafia has several strong abilities though, so maybe it's unsure.(I sound kinda scummy even to myself :D)

Nov 25, 2016 12:50 PM

May 2012
grave_robber said:
Rinto-kun said:

I think Gruffin is asking you to analyze it, not participate. I like your answer though ^^

^^ Yep. :'D

Rinto-kun said:
Gruffin said:

Why do you think that?

Why do you even ask me @_@
Well, as long as we pressure-claim, we will get to that. :D
Mafia has several strong abilities though, so maybe it's unsure.(I sound kinda scummy even to myself :D)

I ask because I want to talk game. :3
Does anyone look scummy/townie to you?
Nov 25, 2016 12:51 PM

May 2012
grrr said:
Jackrito said:

I would rather win at the end of day 3. Not sure why you both have such little faith in town ability, or is this more what you both want.

Did you vote Jack because that post looked scummy to you? If so, what about it made it scummy?
Nov 25, 2016 12:51 PM

Mar 2009
totally not game related but I literally just finished watching 91 days with Luna. WTF! I was patient and watched this super boring show and they give me an open ending? for real? >_>

Back to the game....

@Grrrr, no plans for this setup?

Nov 25, 2016 12:57 PM

Mar 2009
Gruffin said:
grave_robber said:

Ah I see. I hadn't seen that reply when I replied to gruffin so I went with the assumption that gruffin was asking me because of the policy lynch discussion that was going on.

What are your thoughts on her after that reply?

Tbh, my 1st thought after that is that I should watch out for you, since I remembered the d2 lynch in the previous game and how kit said sth and you voted 1st but people thought kit voted first because of sth you said. I made the same mistake and thought Ruu has said policy vote when she hadn't said it.

My thoughts on her the same as before, not much to go on but I took note of the interaction with aa-dono.

Nov 25, 2016 12:59 PM

May 2015
grave_robber said:
Ruu said:

naaa this is RVS so I probably change it when I get to read everybody better before the phase changes. But you have to start somewhere right?

Strange, you posted once Gruffin asked me what I thought of you. #noted

ahaha I was watching Gilmore Girls <3 so I didn't answer immediately. Actually I'm just catching up give me some time and I will come back with some reads.

I want to know why everyone thinks Claire might be scum? Is it because she usually rolls mafia or what? Is my first time playing with her so I don't know her playstyle...
For now everybody seems neutral unfortunately and I'm off to the gym so I'll be afk for at least two hours.
The random lynching could be good or bad, sometimes is better to have a random lynch because we can get lucky and get some information/ scum but it also means we can loose an important townie so I think we should try to avoid this kind of situation.
Nov 25, 2016 1:00 PM

May 2012
grave_robber said:
Gruffin said:

What are your thoughts on her after that reply?

Tbh, my 1st thought after that is that I should watch out for you, since I remembered the d2 lynch in the previous game and how kit said sth and you voted 1st but people thought kit voted first because of sth you said. I made the same mistake and thought Ruu has said policy vote when she hadn't said it.

My thoughts on her the same as before, not much to go on but I took note of the interaction with aa-dono.

Yeah, I was the one who brought up policy lynches, not Ruu. Her post sounded like she was implying it, which is why I brought it up in the first place, but I'm pretty sure it was just random now.
Nov 25, 2016 1:01 PM

Mar 2009
grrr said:
Jackrito said:

Do you think Jack is mud flinging? Or are you voting because of his "prediction"?

Nov 25, 2016 1:05 PM

May 2012
@logic340 I see you're online, but haven't posted much. What do you think of Grrr voting Jack?
Nov 25, 2016 1:08 PM

Feb 2014
What he wrote makes no sense. Only mafia person would post it to look townish. town person won't post that.

The role set of the game is simple and given that I can't force claims I guess it will be just behavior reads + random for me. No any abilities to beware for.
Nov 25, 2016 1:09 PM

Mar 2009
Logic and Kit are awfully quiet... I hope you guys can give us some insight of what you think of things so far. it's only been a few hours but we gotta keep the ball rolling =3

Remember everyone, inactivity is bad, lack of discussion is bad too. We need people to talk and vote to get reads on them, only bad guys are happy with a quiet town.

I'm off to bed, good night everyone! \o

Nov 25, 2016 1:10 PM

Jan 2008
What's with all this guessing on the game end day...

@Soren @Grrr
How did you come to your conclusion on what day the game would end on? What is your reasoning?

Rinto and Jack gave their reasoning at least (although Jack's seems to amount to "believe in town")

edit: not enought r's in grrr's ping XD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Nov 25, 2016 1:12 PM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Rinto-kun said:
Ready and in your service everyone.

Vote: Luna
Nya~

Love that OST. Nya~

logic340 said:
I see we have a little train forming on Clare is this to get them involved or do you guys have an ulterior motive? I honestly doubt that scum would be pushing any kind of train so early but I would still like to see why everyone chose Clare?

I looked at the list of players to see who I haven't played with yet. I saw the other new players in recent games I skimmed but I don't remember seeing Claire in a game before. So I voted her to start a conversation to get to know her better and hopefully get a read on her.
Nov 25, 2016 1:12 PM

Jan 2008
grave_robber said:
Logic and Kit are awfully quiet... I hope you guys can give us some insight of what you think of things so far. it's only been a few hours but we gotta keep the ball rolling =3

Remember everyone, inactivity is bad, lack of discussion is bad too. We need people to talk and vote to get reads on them, only bad guys are happy with a quiet town.

Yeah I left for a bit and I'm trying to reread things while trying to analyze. Good night grave

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Nov 25, 2016 1:13 PM

Feb 2014
SOREN's prediction has no reasoning. It is either obvious or obviously wrong depending on his answer to my question. He is the type of person who will post something random in the start like that no matter his alignment.
Nov 25, 2016 1:14 PM

Mar 2009
Gruffin said:
@logic340 I see you're online, but haven't posted much. What do you think of Grrr voting Jack?

Kit too

grrr said:
What he wrote makes no sense. Only mafia person would post it to look townish. town person won't post that.

The role set of the game is simple and given that I can't force claims I guess it will be just behavior reads + random for me. No any abilities to beware for.

Well, it's hard for me to read Jack and this doesn't seem that different from what he usually says. But you know I love to suspect Jack, for me he's always mafia unless proven otherwise.

Hmm, I'm gonna take note of this.

Ok, now going to sleep for real. Bye!

Nov 25, 2016 1:20 PM

Jan 2010
grave_robber said:

sorry it's early and I'm still involved in another game but I'll be active don't you worry.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Nov 25, 2016 1:24 PM

Jan 2008
grrr said:
SOREN's prediction has no reasoning. It is either obvious or obviously wrong depending on his answer to my question. He is the type of person who will post something random in the start like that no matter his alignment.
I don't see anywhere where you explained why you predict a day 7 mafia win.

Nov 25, 2016 1:24 PM

May 2012
grrr said:

I don't agree with this. He gives a good reason for his prediction and shows suspicion, which feels pretty townie to me. If anything this type of post is easily faked, but I wouldn't count it as scummy based purely on that possibility.
Nov 25, 2016 1:26 PM

Apr 2014
grrr said:

Why would a town player predict mafia to win. Now that makes no sense.
Nov 25, 2016 1:34 PM

Jan 2008
grave_robber said:
Gruffin said:

Kit too
Unsure if you are pointing out that I'm lurking too or asking me to answer the question, but I can follow Grrr's thought process on that vote because Jack could be purposely trying to look town and oppose anti-town ideas, while also kind of accusing Soren and Grr. On the other hand I agree with Jack that it's kind of pessimistic to predict several mislynches happening/the game going on so long/a mafia win. It kind of bothers me when town predict mafia win cause it sounds like giving up... (but not necessarily like they are scum themselves)

Nov 25, 2016 1:34 PM

May 2012
Jackrito said:
grrr said:

Why would a mafia player predict mafia to win? Pretty gutsy if you ask me.
Is Grrr known to do stuff like this as scum or town?
Nov 25, 2016 1:38 PM

Jan 2008
Jackrito said:
grrr said:

If memory serves me, two townies (holo and grave) predicted mafia win out of frustration in the last game I played. So it can make sense in context, given their reasoning.

Nov 25, 2016 1:42 PM

May 2012
Kit said:
grave_robber said:

Kit too
Unsure if you are pointing out that I'm lurking too or asking me to answer the question, but I can follow Grrr's thought process on that vote because Jack could be purposely trying to look town and oppose anti-town ideas, while also kind of accusing Soren and Grr. On the other hand I agree with Jack that it's kind of pessimistic to predict several mislynches happening/the game going on so long/a mafia win. It kind of bothers me when town predict mafia win cause it sounds like giving up... (but not necessarily like they are scum themselves)

It's possible that both are town in this argument. Can't say I like Grrr's eagerness to vote for Jack, though.

Kit said:
Jackrito said:

If memory serves me, two townies (holo and grave) predicted mafia win out of frustration in the last game I played. So it can make sense in context, given their reasoning.

Ehh. We've only just started, though? Do you think that the pessimism makes sense in this context?
Nov 25, 2016 1:44 PM

Jan 2008
Gruffin said:
Kit said:

Ehh. We've only just started, though? Do you think that the pessimism makes sense in this context?
I'd like to hear their reasons before making that call.

Nov 25, 2016 1:47 PM

Apr 2014
Gruffin said:
Jackrito said:

Grr does a lot if weird stuff so it would not suprise me if he was scum buts he does this sort of thing whatever faction.
Nov 25, 2016 1:48 PM

May 2012
Kit said:
Gruffin said:

Fair enough.
In the mean time, what have you gathered from the thread so far? (other than this prediction talk)
Nov 25, 2016 1:50 PM

May 2012
Jackrito said:
Gruffin said:

Grr does a lot if weird stuff so it would not suprise me if he was scum buts he does this sort of thing whatever faction.

If you know that Grrr does this stuff in whatever faction he's in, then what was the point of asking the question in #123? What information had you hoped to gain?
Nov 25, 2016 1:57 PM

Apr 2014
Gruffin said:
Jackrito said:

If you know that Grrr does this stuff in whatever faction he's in, then what was the point of asking the question in #123? What information had you hoped to gain?

Just because he always acts strange it does not mean Im going to let him do it without questiomne. Not everything is done with a greater purpose espically eaely game so they was not much though behind it. But the way he reacted is isone gain. He was too fast to vote me off that.
Nov 25, 2016 2:02 PM

Jan 2008
Gruffin said:
Kit said:

Fair enough.
In the mean time, what have you gathered from the thread so far? (other than this prediction talk)
Yeah... I'm making a post on my general thoughts right now, it takes a bit of time to collect my thoughts and write a post

Nov 25, 2016 2:06 PM

May 2012
Jackrito said:
Gruffin said:

Just because he always acts strange it does not mean Im going to let him do it without questiomne. Not everything is done with a greater purpose espically eaely game so they was not much though behind it. But the way he reacted is isone gain. He was too fast to vote me off that.
Jackrito said:
Gruffin said:

I wasn't criticizing your questioning him, just asking what answer/reaction/information you expected from him in response. "How does this help you figure out his alignment?", basically. Why didn't you ask about his vote on you?

And could you rephrase this?
But the way he reacted is isone gain.
Nov 25, 2016 2:07 PM

Jan 2008
Kit said:
Gruffin said:

Fair enough.
Yeah... I'm making a post on my general thoughts right now, it takes a bit of time to collect my thoughts and write a post
actually i have to go afk for a while bc of irl stuff and i dont want to post it half completed forgive me >_< i'll get it asap

Nov 25, 2016 2:11 PM

May 2012
Kit said:
Kit said:
actually i have to go afk for a while bc of irl stuff and i dont want to post it half completed forgive me >_< i'll get it asap

NO I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS. (jk :P You're fine~)
Nov 25, 2016 2:17 PM

Apr 2014
Gruffin said:
Jackrito said:

Jackrito said:

I wasn't criticizing your questioning him, just asking what answer/reaction/information you expected from him in response. "How does this help you figure out his alignment?", basically. Why didn't you ask about his vote on you?

And could you rephrase this?
But the way he reacted is isone gain.

I did not see it as critism it is a normal question, not sure why you think I took it that way.

No point in me questioning him on vote, when others already have. The last bit should say the way he reacted is one gain.using mobile atm which is causing errors.
Nov 25, 2016 2:18 PM

Jan 2010
Not avoiding anyone questions we have a power outage here and I'm on mobile. I will be logging off for awhile. I was taking part in another game earlier but I will be on later and definitely before the phase change.

Nov 25, 2016 2:27 PM

May 2012
@Jackrito
My mistake, then.
So you had no questions regarding the vote that others hadn't already asked? What did his reaction tell you? (It's fine, typos happen)

logic340 said:
Not avoiding anyone questions we have a power outage here and I'm on mobile. I will be logging off for awhile. I was taking part in another game earlier but I will be on later and definitely before the phase change.

Looking forward to it. ^.^ I'd like to hear your opinion on Jack and Grrr.
Nov 25, 2016 2:49 PM

Apr 2014
Gruffin said:
@Jackrito
My mistake, then.
So you had no questions regarding the vote that others hadn't already asked? What did his reaction tell you? (It's fine, typos happen)

logic340 said:

Looking forward to it. ^.^ I'd like to hear your opinion on Jack and Grrr.

His reaction tells me he does not like been called scum, and got defensive. Which is not realy a scum tell and This would not be the first time he has reaction voted for poor reasons though. I will say as a postive though he is a bit more active then I was expecting he can lurk a bit as scum.

I need a lot more time to work out Grr though he is anti town by nature
Nov 25, 2016 2:55 PM

Aug 2012
grave_robber said:
The only thing I didn't like was the way she asked aa-dono, "are you saying soren is town/mafia?".
Why didn't you like this question?

Nov 25, 2016 3:03 PM

Aug 2012
Found the answer.
grave_robber said:
An example of that is her question to aa-dono, it can be interpreted as her putting words in awa's mouth or that she's trying to get a read on awa from that post.

I think her question seemed harmless, since I didn't state what I was playing at (which is Soren's sign up post). It's not unusual that you don't remember what others said during their sign-up.

Feels like you're either reading it too much or this is an attempt to shade Ruu. Either way, noted.

Nov 25, 2016 3:08 PM

Aug 2012
Ruu said:
I want to know why everyone thinks Claire might be scum? Is it because she usually rolls mafia or what? Is my first time playing with her so I don't know her playstyle...
Claire can be aggressive to the point of tunneling :D
She's usually an active player, and loves to pressure people. And she reacts to things, so pressuring her is pretty good to get a read.

Nov 25, 2016 3:09 PM

Aug 2012
grrr said:
What do you mean?

Nov 25, 2016 3:14 PM

Aug 2012
Gruffin said:
I'd like to hear your opinion on Jack and Grrr.
I'd like to echo this.
How do you read their interaction?

Nov 25, 2016 3:15 PM

Aug 2012
Will be back later after my day duties~

Nov 25, 2016 3:27 PM

Jan 2008
So there isn't a whole lot to go off right now besides activity/inactivity, and the behavior of those who are more active.

Those who have been asking pointed questions and pushing for participation as well as analyzing are Gruffin and Grave. This is protown but can be done by scum just as easily. Gruffin is a little pushy which reminds me of D1 on our last game where she was scum but I'm just gonna say that's playstyle choice for now.

Have some questioning and comments but not terribly active are Soren and Ruu. I think both of them have been busy. I noticed Soren wanted to be mafia and now predicts a long game without predicting a winner.

Making posts related to the game and answering questions are Rinto, Grrr, Jack. Shows some effort for the game. Rinto mostly only answering questions directed right at him though. Some arguing between Jack and Grrr which is of note but I think they are both decently active/participating, though Jack more than Grr.

Mostly non-game related posts are Luna, aa-dono, logic, and coro. (I see aa-dono is back now, i need to catch up)

completely inactive are Phraze and Claire. Understandable in the first few hours of the game.

I can't really say I think anyone in particular is town or scum yet.. >_<

Nov 25, 2016 3:30 PM

Jan 2008
Gruffin said:
Kit said:

NO I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS. (jk :P You're fine~)
XD That's why I try not to promise a post when I dunno how long I'll be online =_=

Nov 25, 2016 3:40 PM

May 2012
aa-dono said:
Gruffin said:
I'd like to hear your opinion on Jack and Grrr.
I'd like to echo this.
How do you read their interaction?

@aa-dono I’ve gotten pretty good town vibes from Jack so far based on his responses to my questions, and I’m hesitant to read Grrr based on only a few posts. We’ll see more of them as the game goes on hopefully so I can get a better idea of their alignment. If I had to go with my gut, I’d say the interaction is town!Jack vs scum!Grrr. But again, I’d like to see more out of Grrr before handing out a scumread. He’ll stay neutral for now.
Nov 25, 2016 4:09 PM

Jan 2010
I'm back, catching up.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.