Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 23, 2016 7:12 PM

Oct 2012
Im looking for an actually good anime with an extremy badass mc
***but when i say badass i mean by our world standards***
I mean someone thats like actually awesome, good with women, tough.
Not like ken from fist of the north star or guts from berserk even tho they are extremly awesome in their own way but more like onizuka from gto and the main character of golden boy. Btw please no harem or something like that, i prefer comedy but if its something that i can relate to than it doesnt have to be.
Jun 23, 2016 7:21 PM

Oct 2012
Tropisch said:
Have you watched Jojo's Bizarre Adventure? More than one badass in the series.

I didnt watch it but it seems like its more about fighting than everyday badassnes like in golden boy or gto
Jun 24, 2016 8:08 AM
Jul 2014
Brandon from Gungrave is very much an extreme badass but he isn't too good with women since he's a pretty quiet person.
Jun 24, 2016 8:19 AM

Jan 2016
Tokyo Ghoul - in manga he's OP badass all the time, in anime he starts at the end of s1
No game no Life - MC is OP/Badass 24/7 winning every game figuring out opponents - nice psychological
Aldnoah Zero - MC got that aura of silence/dark - to op to speak back / dont give a fuck about anything - that kinda guy - pretty nice Mecha
Charlotte - would spoile if said to much since u figure out everything at 6th/12 episode ( u have to bear the begining - first 6 episodes are dog shit, after 6-12 it's god work )
Black Lagoon - it's about fighting mostly - a "gang" or a group of gangsters on an island full of em, sidecharacter - which i think is like a MC too ( since him and her are same amount of time on screen ) doing gasgters work - weird dscription but nice show
Rokka no yuusha - MC is one of 7 most strongest ppl in country fighting with demons and stuff - pretty funny when they have to figure out which one of em is a fraud - mind games - intersting
and ofc Overlord - a guy is teleported to a new MMORPG ( or smth like that ) world - and starts to own everyone and get influence/power
Jun 24, 2016 8:34 AM

Apr 2014
Jun 24, 2016 8:37 AM

Apr 2014
Jun 24, 2016 8:38 AM

Apr 2014
Jun 24, 2016 11:39 AM

Apr 2016
try School Days for example
Jun 24, 2016 2:20 PM

Oct 2012
Darius said:
Did I mention One Outs?

Yeah these kind of badasses like golgo 13/spike/tokuchi except i want the anime to be in different genres like comedy or sol.
Its like i want to see their regular lives and not how they catch criminals or kill people
Jun 24, 2016 2:30 PM

Jun 2016
guilty crown u should watch more if u wanna see badassnes
never give up
Jun 24, 2016 2:33 PM

Sep 2009
Captain_Dolphin said:
Tokyo Ghoul - in manga he's OP badass all the time, in anime he starts at the end of s1
No game no Life - MC is OP/Badass 24/7 winning every game figuring out opponents - nice psychological
Aldnoah Zero - MC got that aura of silence/dark - to op to speak back / dont give a fuck about anything - that kinda guy - pretty nice Mecha
Charlotte - would spoile if said to much since u figure out everything at 6th/12 episode ( u have to bear the begining - first 6 episodes are dog shit, after 6-12 it's god work )
Black Lagoon - it's about fighting mostly - a "gang" or a group of gangsters on an island full of em, sidecharacter - which i think is like a MC too ( since him and her are same amount of time on screen ) doing gasgters work - weird dscription but nice show
Rokka no yuusha - MC is one of 7 most strongest ppl in country fighting with demons and stuff - pretty funny when they have to figure out which one of em is a fraud - mind games - intersting
and ofc Overlord - a guy is teleported to a new MMORPG ( or smth like that ) world - and starts to own everyone and get influence/power

Literally all of those MCs are pussies

Try SAO and all of its ripoffs.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Jun 24, 2016 2:45 PM
Jun 2016
u got me ... literally started writing about revy from black lagoon beeing a pussy ( which techinicyl she.. nvm ) then saw ur signature :>
Jun 24, 2016 3:20 PM

Apr 2014
kobikoba said:
Darius said:
Did I mention One Outs?

Yeah these kind of badasses like golgo 13/spike/tokuchi except i want the anime to be in different genres like comedy or sol.
Its like i want to see their regular lives and not how they catch criminals or kill people

Maybe try Lupin the IIIrd franchise? It has a lot of comedy in it. Usually neither Lupin, nor Jigen look badass but they are very smart thieves and always end up on top. Pretty entertaining.

Jun 24, 2016 3:21 PM

Jul 2015
berserk has the most badass character out there. literally. he is a total monster. no game no zero is TERRIBLE. don't try it please.
Jun 24, 2016 4:01 PM

Mar 2015
Black Lagoon. Revy is very badass and is my favourite character but Balalaika who isn't a main character but she is EXTREMELY badass and is in the majority of the series. Balalaika is a former Captain in the Soviet Army who fought in Afghanistan who as visible burn marks all over her body. Her mafia Hotel Moscow, is filled with ex-Spetsnaz and paratroopers who were apart of her unit. Patricia Drake who voices Balalaika does an amazing job.

Here's a decent compilation of Balalaika moments but they are missing a lot great moments.

There's also Claymore...

Signature & Avatar Designed By: shirakuzo
Jun 24, 2016 7:28 PM

Oct 2012
ExoticAbuse said:
Black Lagoon. Revy is very badass and is my favourite character but Balalaika who isn't a main character but she is EXTREMELY badass and is in the majority of the series. Balalaika is a former Captain in the Soviet Army who fought in Afghanistan who as visible burn marks all over her body. Her mafia Hotel Moscow, is filled with ex-Spetsnaz and paratroopers who were apart of her unit. Patricia Drake who voices Balalaika does an amazing job.

Here's a decent compilation of Balalaika moments but they are missing a lot great moments.

There's also Claymore...

j0ckey said:
berserk has the most badass character out there. literally. he is a total monster. no game no zero is TERRIBLE. don't try it please.
Darius said:
You might also like Trigun.

I watched all of this... berserk is in my top 3, black lagoon and trigun were pretty good too.
But again im looking for a different genre, i want to see characters like guts/spike in a comedy or maybe even a little sol anime.
I really like onizuka from gto for example
Jun 24, 2016 9:05 PM

Jan 2016
one punch man
death note
code geass
no game no life
the irregular at magic highschool
Jun 24, 2016 9:16 PM

Apr 2014
Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?

Izayoi is really fucking badass

Jun 24, 2016 9:26 PM
Jun 2015
Redline. It's a movie, but the MC is pretty sick.
Jun 25, 2016 8:38 AM

Jul 2015
kobikoba said:
ExoticAbuse said:

There's also Claymore...

j0ckey said:
Darius said:
You might also like Trigun.

I watched all of this... berserk is in my top 3, black lagoon and trigun were pretty good too.
But again im looking for a different genre, i want to see characters like guts/spike in a comedy or maybe even a little sol anime.
seven of the deadly sins has badass characters. also jojo bizaree adventure has a very good story and characters.
Jun 25, 2016 9:06 AM

Apr 2016
Check out hellsing ultimate.
Alucard is the badassest badass I have ever seen.
currently in a state of denial
Jun 25, 2016 1:35 PM

Oct 2012
j0ckey said:
kobikoba said:

seven of the deadly sins has badass characters. also jojo bizaree adventure has a very good story and characters.
v1talized said:
Check out hellsing ultimate.
Alucard is the badassest badass I have ever seen.

I saw the 7 deadly sins and hellsing ultimate.
The 7 deadly sins were terrible, ban was pretty good but the anime is too shallow so hes not even close to the real badasses.
Hellsing ultimate was pretty good and alucard is a badass but if someone would read my comments he would see im looking for the onizuka from gto kind of badass and not the im super op cant die kind of badass
Jun 25, 2016 1:49 PM

Oct 2015
Berserk is really badass.

More topics from this board

» Want some underrated good anime

Roktim583A - Today

3 by Zarutaku »»
42 minutes ago

» Looking for good gay anime/manga recommendations

SombreStarling - 3 hours ago

7 by Lucifrost »»
2 hours ago

» Melancholy

LoveYourSmile - Sep 15

13 by LoveYourSmile »»
2 hours ago

» Manga based on my list

misamxsa - 12 hours ago

2 by Toha »»
4 hours ago

» true harem seeking mc

False_Entity - 10 hours ago

3 by Jackson1333 »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.