New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 9, 2016 1:19 PM

Feb 2016
I pretended to be a guy on Panfu because it made it easier to get girls
Jun 9, 2016 1:20 PM

Jun 2016
PXSausage said:
That said, I don't put on any kind of online persona that isn't just myself--I use photos of myself, I don't hide my full, real name, etc--because I don't really see the point in being anyone but myself.

Uh, Isn't it best to actually hide your full name and stuff? I heard it's easier for identity thefts if you do this. Plus there are all sorts of people on the internet, and angering one weird dude can inspire him to do anything he wants to the info he found :I
Apparently if I'm bored, I resort to social interaction for entertainment... I'm not sure what to feel about that.

Also, I'm starting to hate my username so call me whatever. Literally.
Jun 9, 2016 1:24 PM
Jul 2018
ThatEmoGuy-_-Xen said:
PXSausage said:
That said, I don't put on any kind of online persona that isn't just myself--I use photos of myself, I don't hide my full, real name, etc--because I don't really see the point in being anyone but myself.

Uh, Isn't it best to actually hide your full name and stuff? I heard it's easier for identity thefts if you do this. Plus there are all sorts of people on the internet, and angering one weird dude can inspire him to do anything he wants to the info he found :I

Putting my full name out there isn't a big deal at all. If I was putting out my social security number, credit card number, address, birthday, etc, then I'd have to reconsider, but my name isn't much at all, so I see no reason to hide it.
Jun 10, 2016 1:54 AM
Nov 2011
*Looks at username*

What mask i become, if i wear a mask is decided on a number of complicated factors which can change and reverse on a whim.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which of these 6 things matters most to you?

IpreferEcchi - 4 hours ago

8 by Soverign »»
2 minutes ago

» What is one thing your country is famous for that you wish it wasn't ( 1 2 )

MadanielFL - Mar 31, 2023

59 by Noboru »»
56 minutes ago

» How are your cooking skills

ST63LTH - May 2

46 by GumGumBalls »»
2 hours ago

» do you still live with your parents?

FruitPunchBaka - May 29

40 by ryan77999 »»
2 hours ago

» What does your username mean? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

64 by Daconator »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.