Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 5, 2023 7:39 AM

Mar 2017
Nice info dump from Boa. As sad as her past is, it still doesn’t justify treating other people like shit. Though it was nice to see her sensitive side.

I had a feeling she might help Luffy out or even team up with him ever since she challenged the Navy and said she hates the world government. Also.. how else was Luffy ever going to make it off the Island? Lol.

I just love how wholesome and innocent Luffy is too. Naked Boa was disappointing in comparison to food xD
Jan 2, 7:38 PM
May 2021
Luffy Goated, Boa Goated, Meridith Goated, Granny Nyan Goated
Jan 24, 10:37 AM

Oct 2019
That was very sweet
Mar 18, 9:18 PM
Oct 2019
I really liked the background story they made for Boa Hancock. I was wondering if they had planned this all the way back when they first introduced Hachi or if they thought about it later and was trying to find ways to connect old episodes. Pretty incredible if they actually had this planned all along. I like Luffy's innocence. Not sure how he does it, but I like it. On the opposite end, I find the joke very over done that Sanji is absolutely obsessed with almost every girl he sees. I guess it's just part of his character at this point.
Apr 26, 11:40 PM

Dec 2022
extremely powerful moments and the real highlight was the little gorgon sisters looking kawaii ^_^
May 19, 10:49 AM

Jun 2017
Executed to perfection.Boa showed her vulnerability without trying to lean on Luffy .Truely a princess.
She has grown on me
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1015 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 23, 2022

485 by Tobacconist »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 98 Discussion

VARIAchan - Dec 16, 2009

45 by AbobaAddict »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 143 Discussion ( 1 2 )

VARIAchan - Dec 31, 2009

58 by Ratris_Decision »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Veethorn - Dec 8, 2009

58 by ZahaJohnathan »»
11 hours ago

» Why the pacing of the One Piece anime is actually good.

GoatPieceLuffy - May 27

47 by Reckless_weeb »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.