Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 6, 2022 5:00 PM

Jul 2019
This anime is down bad, it's kinda artistic how down bad it is fr this time, but I still don't have many reason to like this ironically. It's just a really broken anime of some corrupted relationships and thought processes of some characters.

This episode didn't have a lot other than new relationships, but I mean, still contributed to the mess overall.

Eh anime.
May 8, 2022 8:52 PM

Aug 2014
After watching all 3 episodes, ill never understand why didnt the two sisters get it on with each other, or a 3-some between the three siblings.
oooo3333Mar 1, 2023 1:07 AM
Sep 7, 2023 5:33 AM

Dec 2022
While the animation and sex scenes are up to par with the prequel OVA, the plot isn't. Nami being a violent psycho for two episodes over a perceived love triangle that wouldn't even exist without her meddling was insultingly contrived, and it took away from valuable screentime that could've been used for Sora and Aki. The mother was also an underused character, despite her being a viable option for creating tension in the main relationship, especially if she found out and happened not to approve. No doubt that would've been a better direction to take the plot than whatever happened here.

Unfortunately, Nami and Kana are not interesting characters, and their issues don't contribute to the main dynamic at all. Nami has no reason to try and set Kana up wih Sora when he's only interested in Aki romantically. If anything, that would free up Kana for Nami to seduce. The fact that Nami promptly gives up on setting them up after one sex scene only furthers the utter pointlessness of that plot point. Nami doesn't care much about Sora being a "siscon" either, considering she also had sex with him at the end of the episode. So for all intents and purposes, none of the drama here makes any sense. It was shoehorned in for the sake of it, and caused the main relationship to be sidelined for this irrelevant yuri insanity.

A disappointing sequel only saved by the excellent visuals and erotic content.
Archean-ReturnFeb 24, 2:40 PM

Shaded Horizon

Oct 22, 2023 6:31 AM

Sep 2017
nami and sora's scene is very different from manga

nami calling that she was being violated was hypocrisy considering what she did in this exact scene to sora in manga.

aki is the only one who actually makes sora comfortable. sumiya is very too much creepy just like nami

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Dec 27, 2023 8:43 PM
Dec 2021
amazing anime. I loved the main girl and wish she appeared more and hope there is more of this. The other sister can be tortured to death.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Anyone really feel for Nami?

Masadachan - Nov 9, 2017

2 by yveltalkyogre »»
Dec 27, 2023 8:45 PM

Poll: » Aki-Sora: Yume no Naka Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

belatkuro - Aug 1, 2010

58 by JeremiahOrange »»
Oct 22, 2023 6:03 AM

Poll: » Any

skullcruncher - Aug 8, 2014

0 by skullcruncher »»
Aug 8, 2014 1:59 PM

» IDEAS?

hawky2009 - Apr 16, 2010

21 by skullcruncher »»
Aug 4, 2014 5:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.