Forum Settings
Forums

Game v25 - Hunter x Hunter (THE END! Sasayamei and Ants Wins!)

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (192) « First ... « 48 49 [50] 51 52 » ... Last »
Feb 12, 2015 8:40 AM

Oct 2014
-Blonde- said:
Has anything happened this phase? Should I read back?

I claimed Cop.
Feb 12, 2015 8:41 AM

May 2014
-Blonde- said:

Yes + yes.

Jul 2013
-Blonde- said:

You should read this, have fun with Bryn :D

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1352147&show=1960#msg38115976

Random Anime Blogs | 1 2 3 4

May 2012
so who do u guys think is the primary mafia suspects?
anyway where is Jack, its unusual for him to not appear as much in a Mafia game, as far as my exp playing with him goes
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Feb 12, 2015 8:42 AM

Jul 2013
Brynhildr said:
Suzune-chan said:
Okay, now you are confusing me. This is what I meant:

Someone said that Asa must be mafia. If Asa is mafia and thinks that Mili is mafia. That means that Mili and Asa are in different mafia factions. Since that is the assumption then need to be in the same faction as Tri because both voted for Mili. Why would Tri vote for his own teammate.

It's called bus vote. And Triju not only has done it in the past, but even went to the point of making a huge case against his own team-mate just to have everyone's trust. :')

I remember that game.
Feb 12, 2015 8:42 AM

Oct 2014
nyancat2506 said:
so who do u guys think is the primary mafia suspects?
anyway where is Jack, its unusual for him to not appear as much in a Mafia game, as far as my exp playing with him goes

That's not strange, actually. He shows up after half of the roster has been killed.
Feb 12, 2015 8:44 AM

Jul 2013
I'm waiting to question him and get his opinion on Day 3^^

Random Anime Blogs | 1 2 3 4
Feb 12, 2015 9:02 AM

Jan 2014
[b]Votes so far:

Haine- - 1 (Matoro_Mahri)

Asunyan - 1 (SodaWithYoda)

Jackrito - 1 (Brynhildr)

ChaosSaviour - 3 (grave_robber, militus, -MidnightOwl-)

grave_robber - 2 (NessieFynn, s3bEg)

Suzune-chan - 1 (Soren333)

Who havent voted: I add later

[size=160]Time until phase change!
Timer
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Feb 12, 2015 9:04 AM

Apr 2012
x_at_home said:
-Blonde- said:

You should read this, have fun with Bryn :D

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1352147&show=1960#msg38115976

LOL I keep seeing Blonde with red flag. Poor thing
Feb 12, 2015 9:05 AM

Nov 2014
Why do all the votes on chaos seem random?
Feb 12, 2015 9:07 AM

Oct 2014
I can change mines to grave. Though I won't take responsibility if she's a Jester.
Feb 12, 2015 9:13 AM

May 2012
The_Pyromaani said:
[b]Votes so far:

Asunyan - 1 (SodaWithYoda)

Jackrito - 1 (Brynhildr)

Timer

Bryn observation and analysis seems quite interesting to me but i must go for Asunyan, he seems suspicious in some way. I cant tell, and i need gold.

sorry asus, i still love u :*

LYNCH : ASUNYAN
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”

Feb 12, 2015 9:17 AM

Dec 2014

First Post: Yes, Soren's intentions were fair, I said this multiple times, even if Soren is mafia, it's still an advantage to town because we gain information. Information is the Mafia's enemy and it's the same with voting, that's why I vote early. I don't ever remember being hesitant voting early, I like to place my vote. In my first couple of games when I didn't really know how I wanted to play, I would be more careful after my first bad experiences playing as mafia. Some of your arguments are so irrelevant. The reason I didn't change my vote? Because after I voted, I went to sleep then school, so I would have been off for at least 16-17 hours.

Second Post: "Appears out of nowhere", You mean "gets back from school" I assume. And I don't really understand what you're saying at this point, are you saying that there were accusations against me? Because if there were, again I wouldn't have been able to argue because I was at school + I didn't have time to read back. My vote for Militus was a random vote, I didn't have the time to read back, so I just voted for the person with the most votes because of money reasons.

Third Post: "Lol - Can I laugh at this?" No. You can't. Because it makes pretty good sense. Why would I vote for someone who isn't suspected anymore? I changed my vote back to Llafos because they were my no.1 suspect.

Your arguments really annoyed me, not just against me, but other people. I'll point some out.

"Haine – after Grave's words, decided to cancel her vote against Militus, 'cause money is not a reason enough. Well, this would be interesting later in the game, since she votes for Triju basically just for the money. Huge Red Flag"

Lol, seriously? Huge red flag? We had no other really suspicious suspects, so why wouldn't you lynch for the money, Trijugate was going to get lynched anyway + Getting money means more items and if he's town, wouldn't getting more items benefit town, obviously it goes the other way as well, but that isn't a huge red flag, that'd be more of a medium suspect.

Oh and this joke about the "You act so scummy, you must be town." You obviously don't understand that you're meant to take it literally. If you want me to put it in words even you'd understand, "You act really scummy, so I can't tell if you're being a troll or just stupid. Making it hard for me to tell whether you are town or not."

Your terrible analysis makes me think you're trying to use your experience to make people suspect townies.

Vote: Bryn

Feb 12, 2015 9:26 AM

Jul 2013
grave_robber said:
Brynhildr said:

D:

Fite me! I dare you! >.<

Picking fights I see, more double standards. It's all ok for others but not for grave. >_>

What does double standards mean? I read a google definition and I still don't get it....

Apr 2014
I need to go to sleep if I want to catch SOLC's phase change.

Vote: -MidnightOwl-

You've been too finicky on what conversations to join. You almost never seem to start them, and rarely adds anything that hasn't already been said. You've been consistently coming in and out just to comment on ongoing arguments while never actually actively engages said arguments. And most of all, you've been urging people to give some attention to you, on multiple occasions. No wait. Make that on almost all occasions.

Sorry, bud. I may be wrong but it's just my two cents and I'm sticking with it.
Sometimes, I face up before I sneeze and let spit shower my face.
Just me things.

Dec 2014
Wow @Bryn Why haven't you replied yet even though you have accusations against you? Could it mean you're offline? Nah. You must be avoiding it.

Jan 2014
[b]Votes so far:

Asunyan - 2 (SodaWithYoda, Nyancat2506)

Jackrito - 1 (Brynhildr)

Brynhildr - 1 (-blonde-)

-MidnightOwl- - 1(Juzzywuzzy)

Timer
PyromaaniFeb 12, 2015 9:30 AM
Feb 12, 2015 9:27 AM

Apr 2014
Soren333 said:
grave_robber said:

Picking fights I see, more double standards. It's all ok for others but not for grave. >_>

What does double standards mean? I read a google definition and I still don't get it....

For example, it's sexist to tell women to go and make sandwiches, but when something is broken, suddenly it's the man's obligation to fix it.
Just me things.
Feb 12, 2015 9:27 AM

Nov 2014
-Blonde- said:
Wow @Bryn Why haven't you replied yet even though you have accusations against you? Could it mean you're offline? Nah. You must be avoiding it.

Woah, bro. Calm down a little. Instead of picking fights why not wait til they come online?
Feb 12, 2015 9:28 AM

Apr 2014
The_Pyromaani said:
[b]Votes so far:

Jackrito - 1 (Brynhildr)

Brynhildr - 1 (-blonde-)

Timer

Count my vote, pls. :<
Just me things.
Feb 12, 2015 9:28 AM

Dec 2014
turtlebandit said:
-Blonde- said:

Woah, bro. Calm down a little. Instead of picking fights why not wait til they come online?
That's the joke ;) He says that because I didn't change my vote (Even though I was offline), it makes me suspicious.

Feb 12, 2015 9:30 AM

Nov 2014
-Blonde- said:
turtlebandit said:

That's the joke ;) He says that because I didn't change my vote (Even though I was offline), it makes me suspicious.

I only skimmed the block of text you posted XD
I get it now (my school hours usually result in the same thing XD)
Feb 12, 2015 9:31 AM

May 2014
turtlebandit said:
-Blonde- said:

I think he meant that sarcastically. (read his longer posting above)

Feb 12, 2015 9:32 AM

Jan 2014
i did allready juzzy c:
Feb 12, 2015 9:32 AM

May 2014
I think I haven't answered Bryn either..

Brynhildr said:
coromandel said:

I’m usually more quiet, that’s true. But when I’m convinced someone is town, I can get pretty protective of someone. Grave seemed very much like a townie to me during day 1 and I didn’t really get why she had the most votes. After that, her actions became a little extreme, so I’m not that sure anymore. I still wouldn’t vote for her now though. It’s possible that Grave is the Jester, though for me she still seems town for the most part.

And I partly understand why she suspects Saya. Like Karote, Saya voted last minute for someone even though she hardly posted anything before that. And then she said something about Grave being not very analytic/helpful, which was odd as well (because it’s simply not true).

I admitt at some point on day 1 I was kinda frustrated because I had not read everything yet and just throwing accusations or even defending was impossible to me. I had nothing to base my assumptions on. Then Grave did attack me on the fact I was inactive, saying she did a lot of important analisis and what not.

Well, I read everything today, and I can safely say that to me, other than the fact she seemed more pro-town than the others who were on the verge of getting lynched, I didn't notice anything so worthy of getting her protected like it happened by you, Haine and Soren.

What was that convinced you so much she was town? O_o
Did I miss something?

Hm, she just seemed town to me. Or rather: I didn’t find her behaviour suspicious, which is why I was surprised that most people voted for her.

But to clarify: what exactly did I do that makes you think I “teamed up” with Grave? I agreed with her a few times, but that’s it. You’re making it look as if I desperately tried to save her from getting lynched. o.0

Feb 12, 2015 9:35 AM

Dec 2013
So guys, am I town?
Feb 12, 2015 9:35 AM

Nov 2014
MrHawkeye said:
So guys, am I town?

>.>
<.<
Feb 12, 2015 9:36 AM

Dec 2014
MrHawkeye said:
So guys, am I town?
You tell us.

Feb 12, 2015 9:39 AM

Nov 2014
coromandel said:

Brynhildr said:

I admitt at some point on day 1 I was kinda frustrated because I had not read everything yet and just throwing accusations or even defending was impossible to me. I had nothing to base my assumptions on. Then Grave did attack me on the fact I was inactive, saying she did a lot of important analisis and what not.

Well, I read everything today, and I can safely say that to me, other than the fact she seemed more pro-town than the others who were on the verge of getting lynched, I didn't notice anything so worthy of getting her protected like it happened by you, Haine and Soren.

What was that convinced you so much she was town? O_o
Did I miss something?

Hm, she just seemed town to me. Or rather: I didn’t find her behaviour suspicious, which is why I was surprised that most people voted for her.

But to clarify: what exactly did I do that makes you think I “teamed up” with Grave? I agreed with her a few times, but that’s it. You’re making it look as if I desperately tried to save her from getting lynched. o.0

Mind if I ask a question about this?
Feb 12, 2015 9:39 AM

Apr 2014
Soren333 said:
Before I catch up I'm going to place a vote. This is subject to change upon finishing/during my catch up.

Vote: Suzune-chan

I'm not bothered to find the exact post but Suzune-chan got quite annoyed when she got accused of being inactive. It reminded me of how Jackrito reacted in the DBZ game when he got called out on numerous times (and he was a mafia/third party). Also, Suzune-chan said something about how she loves to play as town or something like that. If you're a townie you don't really need to try that hard to appear as town, it should come naturally.

I'll see if I can find that post later cause I can't remember it exactly so my reasons may not be entirely true.

That had nothing to do with me been mafia I was generally annoyed in that game because it was happening too much at the time Grave and Pyro know that so using that as a reason why someone else may be is not too valid imo.

Also reading through all these posts is not fun I have to say but this is what I get for been busy and falling behind sigh
Feb 12, 2015 9:41 AM

Apr 2014
Jackrito said:

That had nothing to do with me been mafia I was generally annoyed in that game because it was happening too much at the time Grave and Pyro know that so using that as a reason why someone else may be is not too valid imo.

Also reading through all these posts is not fun I have to say but this is what I get for been busy and falling behind sigh

Aaaaaand a wild Jackrito appears!
Just me things.
Feb 12, 2015 9:42 AM

Aug 2014
Juzzywuzzy said:
Jackrito said:
[spoiler]

That had nothing to do with me been mafia I was generally annoyed in that game because it was happening too much at the time Grave and Pyro know that so using that as a reason why someone else may be is not too valid imo. [/spoiler]

Throw a master pokeball! quick!
Trust me, im Shap

Feb 12, 2015 9:43 AM

Jan 2014
[b]Votes so far:

Jackrito - 1 (Brynhildr)

Brynhildr - 1 (-blonde-)

Timer
Feb 12, 2015 9:43 AM

Apr 2014
shap111 said:
Juzzywuzzy said:

That had nothing to do with me been mafia I was generally annoyed in that game because it was happening too much at the time Grave and Pyro know that so using that as a reason why someone else may be is not too valid imo. [/spoiler]

Throw a master pokeball! quick!

lol Can you edit the quotations in that post? XD You quoted me while I was fixing my quotations. XD Look at how wrong what I said looks like. XD
Just me things.
Feb 12, 2015 9:47 AM

Jul 2013
Juzzywuzzy said:
Soren333 said:

For example, it's sexist to tell women to go and make sandwiches, but when something is broken, suddenly it's the man's obligation to fix it.

Ah, I kind of get it now. I think...

Thanks smoothy woozy
Feb 12, 2015 9:49 AM

Jul 2013
Took me just under 3 hours to catch up...

I hope I don't have to do this everyday lol.
Feb 12, 2015 9:51 AM

Apr 2014
Been a while since I have been in a game with this much agression even though most of it is most likely fake and forced this is something we should really stop. They are far too many little fights going on all this is doing is makeing it easy for mafia to frame people for kills and getting the game off topic at times. The key to winning is to work together as much as possible this does not mean trusting each other but it means not to start something over every little thing. Anarchy favours the mafia always remember that.
Feb 12, 2015 9:52 AM

May 2014
turtlebandit said:
coromandel said:

Go ahead. :3

Feb 12, 2015 10:00 AM

Nov 2014
coromandel said:
turtlebandit said:

How is Bryn making it look like you were desperately trying to save grave? Seems like a little bit of an overstatement to me (buts that just my opinion)
Feb 12, 2015 10:01 AM

May 2012
MrHawkeye said:
So guys, am I town?

ur dp suggest a suspicious look

Feb 12, 2015 10:04 AM

Aug 2014

HOLY COW YOUR SIG BLINKS
Trust me, im Shap

Feb 12, 2015 10:06 AM

May 2014
turtlebandit said:
coromandel said:

How is Bryn making it look like you were desperately trying to save grave? Seems like a little bit of an overstatement to me (buts that just my opinion)

She mentioned me and Grave a lot like this, here for example:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1352147&show=2160#msg38121542

Apply this to Coro and Soren then, since they all tried with all their effort to not get Grave lynched.

Pretty strange behaviour from Coro [ yeah, I know double standards, whatever, I want to underline it anyway ], who was so against Grave's lynch

Feb 12, 2015 10:07 AM

Jul 2013
Well I doubt anyone is going to follow on my vote.

Vote change: ChaosSaviour

Because lynching is better than no lynch and I want to help secure a lynch.

And ChaosSaviour is always hard to read in games. He doesn't really contribute much so I personally don't learn much from him. Which means, if he is mafia, I won't be able to tell based on his posts alone.
SorenFeb 12, 2015 10:11 AM
Feb 12, 2015 10:10 AM

Nov 2014
coromandel said:
turtlebandit said:

She mentioned me and Grave a lot like this, here for example:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1352147&show=2160#msg38121542

Apply this to Coro and Soren then, since they all tried with all their effort to not get Grave lynched.

Pretty strange behaviour from Coro [ yeah, I know double standards, whatever, I want to underline it anyway ], who was so against Grave's lynch

Brynhildr said:
Anyway, I analised again Grave's statements and whatever and I can actually think of just one role [ that isn't among the ones with unknown abilities ] - which can prove himself even from conversion. And this basically, disassembles my theory on why Coro was defending Grave so much. :/
Feb 12, 2015 10:12 AM

Oct 2014
Juzzywuzzy said:
I need to go to sleep if I want to catch SOLC's phase change.

Vote: -MidnightOwl-

You've been too finicky on what conversations to join. You almost never seem to start them, and rarely adds anything that hasn't already been said. You've been consistently coming in and out just to comment on ongoing arguments while never actually actively engages said arguments. And most of all, you've been urging people to give some attention to you, on multiple occasions. No wait. Make that on almost all occasions.

Sorry, bud. I may be wrong but it's just my two cents and I'm sticking with it.

You are completely correct. I'm surprised you noticed.
Feb 12, 2015 10:15 AM

Jan 2014
[b]Votes so far:

Jackrito - 1 (Brynhildr)

ChaosSaviour - 4 (grave_robber, militus, -MidnightOwl-, Soren333)

Brynhildr - 1 (-blonde-)

Timer
Feb 12, 2015 10:19 AM

Oct 2014
It'll be interesting to see what happens with grave_robber or militus if Chaos ends up being Town and they survive the night.
Feb 12, 2015 10:24 AM

Mar 2009
Time to catch up, only 2.5 hours till day ends.

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Feb 12, 2015 10:34 AM

Mar 2009
turtlebandit said:
Why do all the votes on chaos seem random?

Because it's a train.

Why are people voting with me for Chaso(sirLurksALot)?

-MidnightOwl- said:
I can change mines to grave. Though I won't take responsibility if she's a Jester.

If you think I might be jester, why are you following my vote? O_O

Soren333 said:

It means determining that something is ok for x people to do/say but is not ok for y people. Examples:
1) A father allows his teenage son to date (let's say the son is 14) while his daughter who is 16 is not allowed to date till she's in college.

2) A fat man walks around topless, people condemn him. A well built man with a chiseled chest does the same, people say he's hot!

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Feb 12, 2015 10:34 AM

Oct 2014
Lambtron-Day said:
I would'ave avoided these question if they didn't come from Soren btw, that nigg is fun :3

Edit: Vote Lynch: ChaosSaviour

Lazy and I have a feeling <.<

Let's see if your feeling is spot on.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (192) « First ... « 48 49 [50] 51 52 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.