Forum Settings
Forums

Game v25 - Hunter x Hunter (THE END! Sasayamei and Ants Wins!)

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (192) « First ... « 45 46 [47] 48 49 » ... Last »
Feb 12, 2015 3:03 AM

Mar 2009
LucianRoy said:

I only meant that 3 kills with the amount of possibilities we have gives us a good chunk of analysis.

Being a newbies doesn't mean someone isn't good, I can name a few players in this game who as newbies managed to beat experienced players. Still, as a newbie the fear of dying early and the desire to test new strategies and playstyles can dictate someone's actions. I did advise you Saya-chan not to change your usual MO out of fear or desire, y u no lsn?

Suzune-chan said:
Well it almost seems like Grave is picking a fight to pick a fight.

1st part is true, 2nd part, you should reconsider. ^^
LucianRoy said:

Mhhhhmmmmm, when do you plan to use this gambit? When your head is on the chopping block? Yeah, we'll see. But, by the time the town's made their decision, and we end up not lynching you, will your information just go to waste? I can also prove I wasn't converted. Big whoop. Will that earn me the town's trust more than before? Only at the expense of another person's life, and I don't want that to happen.

Do you believe in coincidences? Do you believe in basing accusations off these coincidences? I've accidentally baited cops in the past, and for some reason they always bite, no matter what the topic is. I don't intend to do it, i.e. Zombie game, but it just ends up that way. I screw up, just like everyone else.

1) Indeed, I plan to use it when my head is on the chopping block. My real gambit isn't this though, you never share your info, why should I? >_>

2) Oh you're saying you can prove you weren't converted but only at the expense of another life? How strange, my proof hurts only me, but I'm willing to take that chance.

3) Coincidences? I believe in small ones, like talking a walk in the park in 2 different parts of town and meeting the same cat. You probably already read a few pages later that I don't believe you baited him on purpose or that you intended to kill him. I was doing my own baiting with that statement. I do it my way, it's weird I give you that but it works most of the time. :)
I accidentally baited roles in Asunyan's game, it lead to their deaths. =/

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Feb 12, 2015 3:06 AM

Sep 2013
Lambtron said:
Brynhildr said:

You were among the players chosen by the Chef?

You cut the prior quotes.
These were short reflections on what they were saying to back their belief in my role.
Which seemed to equate to nothing.

The fact that claiming being RB'd means I "should" have a role.
I used that to bounce off of someone within the thread when I got home, thus talked to someone.

Yeah, I know all the previous sentences, but the way you rephrased it seemed like: *I talked with someone* - in the way you would do if you got invited by the Chef in the chat thing. :/

Asunyan said:
Brynhildr said:

You were among the players chosen by the Chef?

or teh mentor

Lol - the mentor as every faction who converts someone [ if the rule is still the same ] get to talk to the converted player, only the phase after.
Once an alt always an alt! | ( ˇ෴ˇ ) | I ♥ Music
Feb 12, 2015 3:11 AM

Jul 2009
Brynhildr said:
Lambtron said:

These were short reflections on what they were saying to back their belief in my role.

I used that to bounce off of someone within the thread when I got home, thus talked to someone.

Yeah, I know all the previous sentences, but the way you rephrased it seemed like: *I talked with someone* - in the way you would do if you got invited by the Chef in the chat thing. :/

Asunyan said:

or teh mentor

Lol - the mentor as every faction who converts someone [ if the rule is still the same ] get to talk to the converted player, only the phase after.

o
neverminds then
kg-san said:

Asu you're still a fragile flower... But its ok cause you're a beautiful flower!

花火花火花火 :D:D:D
Feb 12, 2015 3:12 AM

Sep 2012
Brynhildr said:
Lambtron said:

Asunyan said:

or teh mentor

I guess you can also read it like so, the point to the wording was making really short, easy to read statements.
So they could actually make sense of it and then I wouldn't have to follow it up with another 3 to explain to them, also to make their observations come across as stupid ^^

Thanks for further pushing Asu's level on interest in the mentor btw ^^
But yeah, it wouldn't have resolved until the end of the night phase, or at least after the host had processed the actions,priorities and what actually resolves.
Feb 12, 2015 3:15 AM

Mar 2009
Juzzywuzzy said:

1) You used the word vendetta, it seemed more like a vig kill if you take into consideration the "you finally stopped" part(though he only meant stopped running since cheeto/Iasuru was running in the story).

2) The "you finally stopped" part is most likely there for effect. Pyro's writing style and his desire to never reveal who made which kil indicate that he didn't use that part to give information about the killer. I'm fairly certain of that since I co-hosted the last game with him.

Which reminds me, Host-sama Or co-host-sama, if 1 of the brothers in arms(lovers) is converted, will the other one be converted as well?

Feb 12, 2015 3:18 AM

Oct 2012
grave_robber said:
LucianRoy said:

I only meant that 3 kills with the amount of possibilities we have gives us a good chunk of analysis.

Being a newbies doesn't mean someone isn't good, I can name a few players in this game who as newbies managed to beat experienced players. Still, as a newbie the fear of dying early and the desire to test new strategies and playstyles can dictate someone's actions. I did advise you Saya-chan not to change your usual MO out of fear or desire, y u no lsn?

Suzune-chan said:
Well it almost seems like Grave is picking a fight to pick a fight.

1st part is true, 2nd part, you should reconsider. ^^
LucianRoy said:

Mhhhhmmmmm, when do you plan to use this gambit? When your head is on the chopping block? Yeah, we'll see. But, by the time the town's made their decision, and we end up not lynching you, will your information just go to waste? I can also prove I wasn't converted. Big whoop. Will that earn me the town's trust more than before? Only at the expense of another person's life, and I don't want that to happen.

Do you believe in coincidences? Do you believe in basing accusations off these coincidences? I've accidentally baited cops in the past, and for some reason they always bite, no matter what the topic is. I don't intend to do it, i.e. Zombie game, but it just ends up that way. I screw up, just like everyone else.

1) Indeed, I plan to use it when my head is on the chopping block. My real gambit isn't this though, you never share your info, why should I? >_>

2) Oh you're saying you can prove you weren't converted but only at the expense of another life? How strange, my proof hurts only me, but I'm willing to take that chance.

3) Coincidences? I believe in small ones, like talking a walk in the park in 2 different parts of town and meeting the same cat. You probably already read a few pages later that I don't believe you baited him on purpose or that you intended to kill him. I was doing my own baiting with that statement. I do it my way, it's weird I give you that but it works most of the time. :)
I accidentally baited roles in Asunyan's game, it lead to their deaths. =/

Implying what you said is true, and further implying that your proof would be based off an ability, you made your role seem kind of obvious.
Feb 12, 2015 3:19 AM

Jul 2014
G night,
I end with this
Vote Asunyan
Because reasons that were discussed a while ago that i am too tired to explain at the moment
Feb 12, 2015 3:24 AM

Oct 2012
Lambtron said:
Brynhildr said:

I guess you can also read it like so, the point to the wording was making really short, easy to read statements.
So they could actually make sense of it and then I wouldn't have to follow it up with another 3 to explain to them, also to make their observations come across as stupid ^^

Thanks for further pushing Asu's level on interest in the mentor btw ^^
But yeah, it wouldn't have resolved until the end of the night phase, or at least after the host had processed the actions,priorities and what actually resolves.

I decided pressing you any further would just be a waste of time. It would have ended up with you rewording what you have already said continuously. so, I just dropped it for now.
Feb 12, 2015 3:29 AM

Sep 2012
grave_robber said:
Juzzywuzzy said:

1) You used the word vendetta, it seemed more like a vig kill if you take into consideration the "you finally stopped" part(though he only meant stopped running since cheeto/Iasuru was running in the story).

2) The "you finally stopped" part is most likely there for effect. Pyro's writing style and his desire to never reveal who made which kil indicate that he didn't use that part to give information about the killer. I'm fairly certain of that since I co-hosted the last game with him.

Which reminds me, Host-sama Or co-host-sama, if 1 of the brothers in arms(lovers) is converted, will the other one be converted as well?

Hmmmmm some of the wording for some parts do give a little too much from what I remember with the DBZ game at least.
Though it was more about knowing who didn't do certain things or just using comparisons.
I used the writing to confirm actions for my false claim :S
Feb 12, 2015 3:33 AM

Mar 2009
sasayamei said:
@Lucian: I’ve never played with grave. That said she has stated that her play style is scummy and that’s what she looks like right now. She’s definitely got a motive going on. It looks like scum to me but I would hate to lynch a townie so I really don’t know.

You think I'm scum then. I do have a motive, it's a possibility you and lucian didn't mention, actually there's more than 1 possibility you both didn't mention, I wonder why? Actually, I know why ^^

So far:
Verumir thinks I'm jester (3rd party)
Suzune thinks either saya-chan or I are mafia
Saya-chan thinks I'm scum

You guys are barking up the wrong tree.
Suzune-chan said:
I hope you do not mind if I interject into this conversation. I have wanted to for a while, but I was unsure if was my place to do so. So I was going to wait for Sasa to answer...but someone else interjected so I thought it would be okay. Grave seems confrontational in this game. She either has a really amazing town role and she is trying to bait someone into attacking her to use it or in my personal opinion, she wants us to vote her because she is the jester. I see that there is no reason for her to be as defensive as she has been in the last few posts, but I wonder if that is not the point. Grave's posts are odd in my opinion.

Those are not the only options, nobody gets me and I like it this way. <3
LucianRoy said:

Don't even get me started on the third party possibilities. The jester possibility drove me insane in the santa game. I was thoroughly convinced at one point in the game that Grave was playing that way to get lynched, which is why I can never be the judge of her "jesting" actions.

I will say this: I believe she's brought up the possibility of other people being jester more than anyone else in this game. It tells me she's has it on her mind, and not on the backburner.

Funny you should bring up that game, order in chaos. I'm not jesting but I think it's hilarious I managed to attract all the attention. XD

Yes the jester is on my mind, just like it was in the santa game.

Feb 12, 2015 3:33 AM

Sep 2012
Bed time ^^

One question for Bryn though:
If I was invited by the chef, what do you think the chances are that I could converse with anyone without it being pretty a pretty obvious read for the other?
Feb 12, 2015 3:36 AM

Nov 2014
coromandel said:
ChaosSaviour said:
i'm back from school

Summary pls

Read it yourself. -.-

>.>
<.<
That was rather abrasive
Feb 12, 2015 3:41 AM

Sep 2013
Lambtron said:
Bed time ^^

If I was invited by the chef, what do you think the chances are that I could converse with anyone without it being pretty a pretty obvious read for the other?

Pretty slim. I can recognize your posts among a ton of others. Could be the way you talk or just how you rephrase things. But I talk for myself not for the others, so I don't know.
Feb 12, 2015 3:42 AM

Apr 2014
turtlebandit said:
coromandel said:

Read it yourself. -.-

>.>
<.<
That was rather abrasive

It wasn't very smooth. *ba dum tss
Sometimes, I face up before I sneeze and let spit shower my face.
Just me things.
Feb 12, 2015 3:43 AM

Oct 2012
Brynhildr said:
Lambtron said:
Bed time ^^

Pretty slim. I can recognize your posts among a ton of others. Could be the way you talk or just how you rephrase things. But I talk for myself not for the others, so I don't know.

Even more slim now that he brought up the idea of it.
Feb 12, 2015 3:43 AM

Nov 2014
Also, hi everyone :)
Feb 12, 2015 3:46 AM

Oct 2012
turtlebandit said:

Hiya
Feb 12, 2015 3:48 AM

Nov 2014
Juzzywuzzy said:
turtlebandit said:

>.>
<.<
That was rather abrasive

I read this like five minutes ago, got a cup of coffee and finally got the joke as I was drinking it XD (spilt coffee everywhere as I laughed)
Feb 12, 2015 3:48 AM

Sep 2013
s3bEg said:
Brynhildr said:

Even more slim now that he brought up the idea of it.

Well, there are a lot of tactics to use in order to not get revealed your identity. Anyway, it says you have to talk to the other part: but what if the 2 parts live on opposite sides of the world and don't get the chance to met for the said chat? I know it since I crossed this mechanism once in a game and it really functions if both parties are on in the same time.
Feb 12, 2015 3:49 AM

Sep 2013
turtlebandit said:

Hi Turtle :)
Feb 12, 2015 3:50 AM

Sep 2013
Juzzywuzzy said:
turtlebandit said:

>.>
<.<
That was rather abrasive

Why don't you change your nick to: Smoothy_smooth
Feb 12, 2015 3:52 AM

Jan 2014
grave_robber said:

I can't answer to that yet. But if Hider hides behind someone who gets converted. Both Hider and the targeted person will be converted.
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Feb 12, 2015 3:53 AM

Nov 2014
Juzzywuzzy said:
turtlebandit said:

>.>
<.<
That was rather abrasive

(I is go drink more coffee now)
Feb 12, 2015 3:53 AM

Nov 2014
The_Pyromaani said:
grave_robber said:

I can't answer to that yet. But if Hider hides behind someone who gets converted. Both Hider and the targeted person will be converted.

So it could be that if hider hides between BiA there would be a triple conversion O.o
Feb 12, 2015 3:55 AM

Apr 2014
Brynhildr said:
Lambtron said:
Bed time ^^

This is probably irrelevant but I hope you find it interesting. XD When I was still studying psychology, I once submitted a thesis on internet "voices" (term used very loosely. VERY). A pattern that uses symbols, filler words, frequency of words, and even frequency of letters,and some other more. Long story short, once the criteria were met, and the symbols, filler words, frequency, yada-yada were isolated from each other, certain "accents" can be seen. This "accent" can be used figuratively, and literally. Literal in a way of how a Boston accent would be different from an accent, say, from Texas or somewhere else down south like Louisiana. This thesis went through the initial stages, literally, through a hole of a needle, and passed. But further testing deemed most of the evidence as purely coincidental, as it cannot be recreated with another person. Up to this day, I still can't understand why they failed the thesis over "coincidental evidence" when I was basing the thesis on human individuality. -__-
Just me things.
Feb 12, 2015 3:56 AM

Sep 2013
turtlebandit said:
The_Pyromaani said:

So it could be that if hider hides between BiA there would be a triple conversion O.o

D:

I think it applies the same rule as for lovers death. If one get killed / converted, so happens to the other.
Feb 12, 2015 3:58 AM

Apr 2014
Brynhildr said:
Juzzywuzzy said:

Why don't you change your nick to: Smoothy_smooth

My full name is Juzzy S. S. Wuzzy. Extra S. 'cause I'm extra smooth. Check the introductions board on this club.
Just me things.

Mar 2009
shap111 said:
About iasuru´s death

maybe it wasnt that random.. you guys are forgetting about the phantom´s transporter.
it would be smart to protect someone of the phantom faction by redirecting the night actions to someone inactive, aka iasuru

Juuuuust a thought

I already mentioned the possibility of 1 of the deaths being a redirect sue to phantom transporter or purple mirror.
Glad someone else thought of it ^^

@Brynhildr, interesting analysis.

Nov 2014
Juzzywuzzy said:
Brynhildr said:

This is probably irrelevant but I hope you find it interesting. XD When I was still studying psychology, I once submitted a thesis on internet "voices" (term used very loosely. VERY). A pattern that uses symbols, filler words, frequency of words, and even frequency of letters,and some other more. Long story short, once the criteria were met, and the symbols, filler words, frequency, yada-yada were isolated from each other, certain "accents" can be seen. This "accent" can be used figuratively, and literally. Literal in a way of how a Boston accent would be different from an accent, say, from Texas or somewhere else down south like Louisiana. This thesis went through the initial stages, literally, through a hole of a needle, and passed. But further testing deemed most of the evidence as purely coincidental, as it cannot be recreated with another person. Up to this day, I still can't understand why they failed the thesis over "coincidental evidence" when I was basing the thesis on human individuality. -__-

I is intrigued
Feb 12, 2015 4:03 AM

Mar 2009
Suzune-chan said:
sasayamei said:
So then do we think grave is the Jester? Or just something noteworthy?

@Bryn: It had little to do with money. :3
I believe we are suggesting that her playstyle is interesting and it is noteworthy to continue to watch it. The thing that really makes me wonder if that defensive headbutting attitude. I mean that is not helpful for the team and she seems to only attack those who will attack back with data. So it makes me wonder if she is looking to start something. Grave and I butt heads from time to time but is has been a long time since we clashed and it looked like she was trying to draw me out.

I was trying to draw someone out ^^
Suzune-chan said:
-MidnightOwl- said:
Why won't grave fight me? Am I not worthy enough?
Challenge her.
LucianRoy said:

All I think is that Grave is not a suitable lynch candidate for today.
I actually agree with this. I think that we should not rock the boat any more today and that we need to watch for right now.

Hahaha, go ahead, I know you only want me to use my "gambit" ^^
Juzzywuzzy said:
#2000 steal!

Not anymore, someone deleted 4 posts, I noticed it when the I 1st started back reading, this confirms it. I wonder who deleted what.

Feb 12, 2015 4:06 AM

Jan 2014
[b]Votes so far:

Matoro_Mahri - 1 (-MidnightOwl-)

Haine- - 1 (Matoro_Mahri)

Asunyan - 1 (SodaWithYoda)

Who havent voted: I add later

[size=160]Time until phase change!
Timer
Feb 12, 2015 4:07 AM

Apr 2014
grave_robber said:

Juzzywuzzy said:
#2000 steal!

Not anymore, someone deleted 4 posts, I noticed it when the I 1st started back reading, this confirms it. I wonder who deleted what.

I know. I was devastated about it earlier. Thanks for reminding me. :< kidding lol
Just me things.
Feb 12, 2015 4:08 AM

Mar 2009
Juzzywuzzy said:
I, for one, thinks grave is town. But she's constantly battering and it doesn't make sense.

Thank you <3

Suzune-chan said:
turtlebandit said:

4) Everyone seems overly focused on Grave -.-
That's all :)
That's it turtle. That makes complete sense. It might be on purpose to draw our attention away from something else that is going on. We were all focused on the trick we missed the magicians slight of hand. That is something to consider.

Yep, I drew attention to myself on purpose on day 1, who knows why? :)
LucianRoy said:
grave_robber said:

The game I'm playing right now serves a certain purpose, I cannot say more. Just know that I do things for a reason, and I'm not afraid of appearing scummy.

Scum

That says scum to you? You really can't read me, can you? XD

Feb 12, 2015 4:08 AM

Sep 2013
Juzzywuzzy said:
Brynhildr said:

Not at all, seeing as words, accents and all stuff related is on top of my interests. :3 Thanks for sharing it. :)
Feb 12, 2015 4:10 AM

Jan 2014
Feb 12, 2015 4:12 AM

Mar 2009
Brynhildr said:

I said you all, yet you thought it was only about you, I wonder why? ^^

Juzzywuzzy said:
As for now, I firmly believe grave is baiting someone or something. She shifted tactics. I noticed it way way way back just after losing her title of lynch leader to mili. (probably page 50-ish) There's was probably some confidence gain somewhere resulting in the playstyle change I mentioned.

You are interesting! I like you, smooth!
sasayamei said:
Well this has been swell but I have work to do >.< See you later~

To quote lucina, lurky turkey, you didn't even offer further input though you're the first to accuse me of being suspicious, afraid all eyes will be on you once I prove I'm town? poor saya-chan, got herself in a pickle ^^

Feb 12, 2015 4:12 AM

Sep 2013
grave_robber said:
shap111 said:
About iasuru´s death

maybe it wasnt that random.. you guys are forgetting about the phantom´s transporter.
it would be smart to protect someone of the phantom faction by redirecting the night actions to someone inactive, aka iasuru

Juuuuust a thought

I already mentioned the possibility of 1 of the deaths being a redirect sue to phantom transporter or purple mirror.
Glad someone else thought of it ^^

@Brynhildr, interesting analysis.

Just 70 pages of posts [ it took me 4 hours to read it all and make that analisis ] - and just you read my post ;D
Feb 12, 2015 4:16 AM

Sep 2013
grave_robber said:
Juzzywuzzy said:
I, for one, thinks grave is town. But she's constantly battering and it doesn't make sense.

Thank you <3

Suzune-chan said:
That's it turtle. That makes complete sense. It might be on purpose to draw our attention away from something else that is going on. We were all focused on the trick we missed the magicians slight of hand. That is something to consider.

Yep, I drew attention to myself on purpose on day 1, who knows why? :)

Reverse strategy. Just one name: Byon-kun [ Another - Game ].
Feb 12, 2015 4:19 AM

Mar 2009
Juzzywuzzy said:
I can't quite explain it, but it's like when someone melancholic shifts into being sanguine. It feels pretty weird. It's driving my OCD nuts. lol

I'm sorry my tactic is affecting your OCD, I changed gear quickly but I'm like a dog with a bone, if I get stuck on a detail or lock on a target, I never let up and keep going back to it.

Brynhildr said:

Basic strategy. Only inexperienced players would of have opted for that. :/
Though, you must admitt the buddying between you and Coro is pretty much strong, and as the game proceeds this belief is strengthened. Dunno what to think about it - being 2 mafia on the same team would of be a too much strong bond to show. So maybe it's the other option. . . I hope.

Why is everyone "buddying me up" with others? first it was soren, then Juzzy, now coro?

I'm not linked to any of those players, I'll say it once more, I'm not a brothers in arms. I'm a different townie which honestly would be the worst townie role to convert since it will show immediately, look at the roles and you'll know.

Feb 12, 2015 4:21 AM

Apr 2014
turtlebandit said:

I is intrigued

I can understand the intrigue. XD At least intrigue is somewhat positive. Most of the time people if ask if I'm crazy or something. lol XD

Brynhildr said:

Not at all, seeing as words, accents and all stuff related is on top of my interests. :3 Thanks for sharing it. :)

Awue, no problem. :>
Just me things.
Feb 12, 2015 4:22 AM

Sep 2013
Grave said:
Everyone obviously doesn't bother to fully read my analysis and questions or the answers to them and then you all dare to accuse me of not being "analytical enough" on day 1?! DOUBLE STANDARDS

I asked several questions about the chef role and pyro answered them, that includes the question you just asked, why don't you try to actually read those posts instead of saying I'm suspicious without a shred of evidence.

Grave said:

The person quoted was me and also I was included in that *you all*. I don't answer in behalf of other players. And I am not part of *you all* if my actions are not part of that *all*. You questions me why, I answer how should I not answer to that? ^^

BrynhildrFeb 12, 2015 4:27 AM
Feb 12, 2015 4:24 AM

Apr 2014
grave_robber said:
Juzzywuzzy said:
I can't quite explain it, but it's like when someone melancholic shifts into being sanguine. It feels pretty weird. It's driving my OCD nuts. lol

I'm sorry my tactic is affecting your OCD, I changed gear quickly but I'm like a dog with a bone, if I get stuck on a detail or lock on a target, I never let up and keep going back to it.

Oh no worries. XD I don't mind at all. XD Lots of things tick me off. So most of the time, when something ticks, it would literally be just a tick. :>
Just me things.
Feb 12, 2015 4:25 AM

Nov 2014
The_Pyromaani said:

Feb 12, 2015 4:26 AM

Mar 2009
LucianRoy said:
grave_robber said:

I have several things on my mind, not about to share them with you though ^^
I didn't threaten anyone, I merely informed saya-chan of my intention of going after her on day 2, why are you so worried about that? Scared you're going to lose control of the game? Poor lucian, can't control every player and dictate their every action.

Wow, I felt the jab. You really do get defensive.

Lol, "control" is a very general word, and it's determined by a multitude of arbitrary things that I can't control. Ha, fallacies.

Setting yourself up to vote someone... no it's not even that.
Stating that you're going to accuse someone the following day for basically, (at the time), the exact same reasons that you spoke of yesterday raises a field of red flags.

Vig, or SK, kill grave. I don't want to wait for the cop, oh wait, they're dead.

You're so gonna regret saying that :)

This town is so.... Thick? Do you people really not know my tactics? Hahaha XD
Jab? there was no job, you just don't like it when others tell you to your face that you're a control freak who feels the need to control every aspect of the game. Sorry but it's the truth, I'm brave enough to say it your face instead of your back. I told you before, honey not vinegar.

Feb 12, 2015 4:28 AM

Nov 2014
Well, I is going to go vacuum :)
See you all later
Feb 12, 2015 4:29 AM

Apr 2014
Ooh ooh ooh! Me thinks Grave's the treasurer!
Just me things.
Feb 12, 2015 4:31 AM

Mar 2009
Brynhildr said:
-MidnightOwl- said:
If I told you guys that I was the Cop, I investigated Brynhildr, and got scum as a result, would you believe me? Food for thought. I'm going to bed too. I can hear the roosters singing.

D:

Fite me! I dare you! >.<

Picking fights I see, more double standards. It's all ok for others but not for grave. >_>

Feb 12, 2015 4:32 AM

Mar 2009
Juzzywuzzy said:
Can't we all just agree to stop beating around the bush? If you have something obvious to say, don't use some obsolete references or superficial wisecracks to say it. Or if you can't stop your huge egos, at least, explain the obvious when asked. Meta-proving that you're somehow intellectually superior doesn't help town in any way, and no one provided helpful town information in the last three pages. -.-

Yep I like you, we should play more games together. I'll probably die on night 2 so sign up for the other games with me, please? :)

Feb 12, 2015 4:35 AM

Mar 2009
Brynhildr said:
Fite me foxy!

He did pull on a kamikaze stunt on us when we were lovers [ Zombie V.2 ] - which was right indeed, since I was scum. Salty at that time - but I voted for him first on the DBZ game so I would of opted for Coro instead this time. Free strategy ;D

more fights....
Brynhildr said:

By God, I believe someone finally figured it out! XD

Feb 12, 2015 4:36 AM

Jun 2009
Brynhildr said:
Grave said:
Everyone obviously doesn't bother to fully read my analysis and questions or the answers to them and then you all dare to accuse me of not being "analytical enough" on day 1?! DOUBLE STANDARDS

I asked several questions about the chef role and pyro answered them, that includes the question you just asked, why don't you try to actually read those posts instead of saying I'm suspicious without a shred of evidence.

Grave said:

The person quoted was me and also I was included in that *you all*. I don't answer in behalf of other players. And I am not part of *you all* if my actions are not part of that *all*. You questions me why, I answer how should I not answer to that? ^^

Bryn let it go, that is the third one of those in the last twenty four hours. Where one person claims to be addressing the entire lot and criticizes the one who responds for having their post quoted. It is. It worth the fight.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (192) « First ... « 45 46 [47] 48 49 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.