Forum Settings
Forums

Game v25 - Hunter x Hunter (THE END! Sasayamei and Ants Wins!)

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (192) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Feb 9, 2015 4:30 PM

Jun 2009
Okay, so I am through page 10, but I think I will answer the question. Jack in my opinion, at least as of page 10, by choosing to not answer when so many are answering it looks very mafia. I mean I think the chances that everyone who has answered them now is mafia, while not improbable, is probably kind of small. It seems odd to hold back. If everyone answers then we will be able to use the information obtained to see who is who. That is something I am for, because in this case it is just free information. Also, no one has to go against themselves to answer it so it can be very reliable.

What is your approach to this game? Will you lurk or contribute when you can?
I enjoy playing with everyone here. While I am certain almost everyone here knows, I will say again. I do work during the day and that cuts into the time that I can play. I believe the roleover is while I am at work so if everyone decides that an end vote is on the table, I will not be of much help. However, I am on the same hours everyday~

How do you feel about inactive players?
Personally, I do not like them because they do not help the game. Then the town worthlessly lynches each other. By doing that we are killing the team rather then rooting out mafia members.
If you are mafia, who would you kill tonight?

How often do you expect to be on and posting?
I believe that I covered this in my first question. I guess, I am on the same hours everyday. So I will be as active as I can during those times. My hours usually expand during a game that I enjoy playing.

How much experience do you have playing as a mafia role? Have you won any games where you was a mafia?
Um, I have played a few. I would be lying if I said I was a good mafia and I do not think I have ever won as a mafia...

What are your thoughts on mass claiming?
From my standpoint as a host it was not fun because it takes away the mystery. While from a player perspective I can appreciate it. Someone always steals my role though and I usually lose the debate on roles because it is so much harder to tell the truth then to lie. Just my perspective.

If you are townie, how would you play to ensure your victory?
I mean I would play the way I usually do. I suppose. I love being town and my usual town strategy works for me.

If you are mafia, how would you play to ensure that you win?
As I have never won...I would try a bunch of things and hope for the best. I mean, I really have no mafia tricks.

Which players here do you think are the best liars/the ones who can manipulate others well?
Hm, I suppose I would choose Lucian, Grave, Jack, Ver, Sasa, and several others but I would have to really check the player list.

Which players do you have the hardest time to read?
Jack is the hardest for me to read. However, I tend to view everyone with suspicion until I can clear them.

Are you mafia?
No, and I cannot complain.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Feb 9, 2015 4:32 PM

Jan 2014
Welp I have two tests tomorrow and I just wasted 30 minutes reading 15 pages of this stuff. Anyway I agree with Soren's decision to start the game off with questions. If we didn't have that I'd probably have gone no-vote.

I will contribute as often as classes allow, which will apparently be not often.

They shouldn't have signed up in the first place. Replace 'em if it's easy, kill 'em if it's not.

Someone inactive.

As I said before, this thread is apparently flying by at mach speed, so comparatively not often.

How much experience do you have playing as a mafia role? Have you won any games where you was a mafia?
Have played as mafia before. Was pretty close, but I don't have that much experience.

Hate it. This might be biased since I got bitten by it as a mafia, but it forces a seriously aggressive playstyle that severely punishes players for even momentary lapses in activity. In other words it harms the less active and helps the more active, which I am not.

Can't really answer this without giving away my role.

Hit and miss usually. As mafia I tend to rely on my teammates a lot more than as town.

Which players here do you think are the best liars/the ones who can manipulate others well?
trij is good. x_at_home puts up a good effort.

DoubleC. HazyPanda kind of, although that's sort of guessing since I knew his role last time.

Are you mafia?
Not going to answer this yet, take what you will from it. I will say that I am not a third party though.

Jul 2013
s3bEg said:
HazyPanda said:

Slow down there, buddy. What are you up to?

Do you mind telling me why you care?

Because you look like jester or a newbie mafia^^

Random Anime Blogs | 1 2 3 4

Sep 2012
Aight, if a ghost dies night phase 1, then Suzu for scum.
Feb 9, 2015 4:34 PM

Oct 2014
s3bEg said:
HazyPanda said:

Slow down there, buddy. What are you up to?

Rude.
Feb 9, 2015 4:35 PM

Aug 2013
Oh my god books. Also, I'll be scum reading people for not consolidating their posts in this game. If you can't explain it sweetly and shortly, then you really can't explain it at all. A funny scum-tell I'm still working out.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Feb 9, 2015 4:36 PM

Aug 2013
x_at_home said:
s3bEg said:

^ I dislike it when someone votes out of no where >_>

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Feb 9, 2015 4:36 PM

Aug 2013
Oh wait, I can't read. Damn, am I illiterate.
Feb 9, 2015 4:40 PM

Oct 2012
x_at_home said:
s3bEg said:

That is a simple thought process, I like it. Go with that.
Feb 9, 2015 4:41 PM

Aug 2013
Suzune's list is nice, and Matoro's is nice as well. Excellent...
Feb 9, 2015 4:41 PM

Aug 2013
s3bEg said:
x_at_home said:

That is a simple thought process, I like it. Go with that.

I'm not even going to bother.
Feb 9, 2015 4:45 PM

Oct 2012
Haine- said:
x_at_home said:

Then I guess it sucks to be you, huh? Just because it is a vote out of no where, don't think it is without thought. I don't need to explain my every action to you for your acceptance, and I won't.
Feb 9, 2015 4:46 PM

Aug 2013
Huh
Feb 9, 2015 4:46 PM

Jul 2013
A lot of people saying that hawkeye is hard to read.
Feb 9, 2015 4:47 PM

Oct 2014
s3bEg said:
Haine- said:

Then I guess it sucks to be you, huh? Just because it is a vote out of no where, don't think it is without thought. I don't need to explain my every action to you for your acceptance, and I won't.

I like you.
Feb 9, 2015 4:47 PM

Aug 2013
LucianRoy said:
Huh

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Feb 9, 2015 4:48 PM

Sep 2012
LucianRoy said:
Oh my god books. Also, I'll be scum reading people for not consolidating their posts in this game. If you can't explain it sweetly and shortly, then you really can't explain it at all. A funny scum-tell I'm still working out.

That's going to be a bit of fun then ^^
I do nothing of the sort habitually and I don't think that's changing any time soon.

Typing stuff online for me comes down to roughly:
IM stuff
Counting spam threads
Quick minor responses

I also get lazy and do an additional post/comment to fix typos from time to time.
Here's to hoping I can be read as scum 24/7 by Foxy :3

Additional thought on the blank space by Suzu.
Sadly someone had already mentioned something I wanted to keep out of sight during the start of the game: the threat of multiple scum factions having a little slaughter before fighting it out among themselves.
There are some easy ways for at least some scum vs scum kills to be avoided ^^

Jan 2014
[b]Votes so far...

meruledaworld - 1 (Soren333)

DoubleC - 1 (MrHawkeye)

Llafos - 1 (-blonde-)

HazyPanda - 1 (grave_robber)

grave_robber - 3 (HazyPanda, LucianRoy, s3bEg)

ChaosSaviour - 1 (Lambtron)

Who havent voted: Bulls... i write later

Time until phase change!
Timer
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~

Sep 2012
Soren333 said:

Reading blank paper isn't a lot of fun :S
Feb 9, 2015 4:49 PM

Jun 2009
Soren333 said:
I feel bad because I have never thought about it before...

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Feb 9, 2015 4:49 PM

Jul 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Okay, so I am through page 10, but I think I will answer the question. Jack in my opinion, at least as of page 10, by choosing to not answer when so many are answering it looks very mafia. I mean I think the chances that everyone who has answered them now is mafia, while not improbable, is probably kind of small. It seems odd to hold back. If everyone answers then we will be able to use the information obtained to see who is who. That is something I am for, because in this case it is just free information. Also, no one has to go against themselves to answer it so it can be very reliable.

I enjoy playing with everyone here. While I am certain almost everyone here knows, I will say again. I do work during the day and that cuts into the time that I can play. I believe the roleover is while I am at work so if everyone decides that an end vote is on the table, I will not be of much help. However, I am on the same hours everyday~

Personally, I do not like them because they do not help the game. Then the town worthlessly lynches each other. By doing that we are killing the team rather then rooting out mafia members.

I believe that I covered this in my first question. I guess, I am on the same hours everyday. So I will be as active as I can during those times. My hours usually expand during a game that I enjoy playing.

Um, I have played a few. I would be lying if I said I was a good mafia and I do not think I have ever won as a mafia...

From my standpoint as a host it was not fun because it takes away the mystery. While from a player perspective I can appreciate it. Someone always steals my role though and I usually lose the debate on roles because it is so much harder to tell the truth then to lie. Just my perspective.

I mean I would play the way I usually do. I suppose. I love being town and my usual town strategy works for me.

As I have never won...I would try a bunch of things and hope for the best. I mean, I really have no mafia tricks.

Hm, I suppose I would choose Lucian, Grave, Jack, Ver, Sasa, and several others but I would have to really check the player list.

Jack is the hardest for me to read. However, I tend to view everyone with suspicion until I can clear them.

Are you mafia?
No, and I cannot complain.

Harder to tell the truth than to lie?
Feb 9, 2015 4:50 PM

Jun 2009
Lambtron said:

Sadly someone had already mentioned something I wanted to keep out of sight during the start of the game: the threat of multiple scum factions having a little slaughter before fighting it out among themselves.
What blank space? I am confused.

Aug 2013
Soren333 said:

He can be inactive sometimes.

Oct 2014
Suzune-chan said:
Lambtron said:

Scum is what you are. Who's your leader?

Feb 2013
Soren333 said:

Questions:
I'm going to contribute as much as I can, 'cause if I'm town I ought to help out my side, and if I'm a maf everyone will get suspicious of me. I'll just point out whoever's acting sneaky, and try to convince everyone if I think I've found scum.

They should get their butts onto the thread and play some more! Its boring if no one talks.

Shrug, maybe Soren? He seems like a fine target.

Only after 4-5 o' clock where I live. I'll be on pretty often after that, but I'll most likely be absent all morning.

Not a lot. I've played mafia before, but never in a game formatted like this, and not for a long while.

Why not? It can be chaotic and confusing, but thats what makes it fun.

I'll just try to not be bad and vote to kill the mafias and not the townies.

Kill off the smartest seeming townies and other mafs, and make sure to leave behind all the suspicious seeming towns.

No idea.

No idea.

Are you mafia?
Not since last time I checked. I'm pretty town, I'm pretty sure.

I have no idea who to vote for at this point. I'll just keep on going over those questionnaires 'til I've got some sort of idea.

Jul 2013
Lambtron said:
Aight, if a ghost dies night phase 1, then Suzu for scum.

What do you mean?
Feb 9, 2015 4:51 PM

Jul 2013
s3bEg said:

Why don't you wanna explain it? We could come to much better conclusions if you would explain yourself. It would be detrimental to you and to us all if you are not mafia/3rd party. We don't mean it viciously if that bothers you, we just wanna find anti-towns^^.

Jul 2013
Matoro_Mahri said:
Welp I have two tests tomorrow and I just wasted 30 minutes reading 15 pages of this stuff. Anyway I agree with Soren's decision to start the game off with questions. If we didn't have that I'd probably have gone no-vote.

I will contribute as often as classes allow, which will apparently be not often.

They shouldn't have signed up in the first place. Replace 'em if it's easy, kill 'em if it's not.

Someone inactive.

As I said before, this thread is apparently flying by at mach speed, so comparatively not often.

Have played as mafia before. Was pretty close, but I don't have that much experience.

Hate it. This might be biased since I got bitten by it as a mafia, but it forces a seriously aggressive playstyle that severely punishes players for even momentary lapses in activity. In other words it harms the less active and helps the more active, which I am not.

Can't really answer this without giving away my role.

Hit and miss usually. As mafia I tend to rely on my teammates a lot more than as town.

trij is good. x_at_home puts up a good effort.

DoubleC. HazyPanda kind of, although that's sort of guessing since I knew his role last time.

Are you mafia?
Not going to answer this yet, take what you will from it. I will say that I am not a third party though.

Interesting. I'm getting town vibes from this. Sort of...

Jun 2009
Yes Soren you would never believe it. I have had my role stolen from me twice because there is only so many times you can say the same thing...however the liar keeps twisting it. It was a frustrating situation. I hope to never be in it again, but I have devised a plan should it happen again~

Feb 9, 2015 4:52 PM

Jul 2013
s3bEg said:
Haine- said:

Not explaining your actions is usually scummy.
Feb 9, 2015 4:52 PM

Aug 2013
HazyPanda said:
Suzune-chan said:

She probably avoided that question for the reason Jack posted earlier. Something to do with giving the mafia a hit-list of kills.
Feb 9, 2015 4:53 PM

Jun 2009
HazyPanda said:
Suzune-chan said:

I know not, who anyone is.

Feb 9, 2015 4:53 PM

Jun 2009
LucianRoy said:
HazyPanda said:

She probably avoided that question for the reason Jack posted earlier. Something to do with giving the mafia a hit-list of kills.
Did I miss a question?

Feb 9, 2015 4:54 PM

Oct 2014
Suzune-chan said:
HazyPanda said:

So you're Third Party.

Sep 2012
LucianRoy said:
HazyPanda said:

Probably is how it should look.

Sep 2012
HazyPanda said:
Suzune-chan said:

So you're Third Party.

Ye, because town know everyone.....
Feb 9, 2015 4:55 PM

Oct 2014
Lambtron said:
HazyPanda said:

So you're Third Party.

Are you saying that Suzune is Town?
Feb 9, 2015 4:56 PM

Jul 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Did I miss a question?

Yup

Suzune-chan said:

Somewhere here.

Feb 9, 2015 4:57 PM

Aug 2013
Lambtron said:
LucianRoy said:

Probably is how it should look.

I don't really plan on enforcing it, since Jack has a point, but if Suzune wants to know: "If you were mafia, who would you kill tonight?"

Maybe a guilty conscience slip. That's what I'll be looking for in Suzune posts.
Feb 9, 2015 4:57 PM

Jul 2013
ChaosSaviour said:
LucianRoy said:

Misinformation already, Hazy? I thought you wouldn't go down this path again...

i.. think i will just go with the flow from here

I don't want grave to die early because I haven't played a game with her in a long while and I don't particularly like seeing players that i like die.

So I'm going to switch my vote on someone with a vote already.

Going to pick chassavior because going with the flow means that he's going to lurk and play follow the leader.

Vote: ChaosSaviour
Feb 9, 2015 4:59 PM

Sep 2012
HazyPanda said:
Lambtron said:

Are you saying that Suzune is Town?

Nah, just the fact that you're choosing half of the choices to your own preference ^^
Feb 9, 2015 4:59 PM

Jun 2009
Oh, haha, I missed it. I can go back and fill it in if I want. Although, in hindsight, I suppose it was a good one to miss. I feel like if I was mafia I would use that information to frame someone...

Sorry thought about the mistake.

Feb 9, 2015 5:00 PM

Aug 2013
Soren333 said:
ChaosSaviour said:

i.. think i will just go with the flow from here

I don't want grave to die early because I haven't played a game with her in a long while and I don't particularly like seeing players that i like die.

Going to pick chassavior because going with the flow means that he's going to lurk and play follow the leader.

I thought he hadn't even voted yet. However, Chaos is notorious for lurking, I distinctly remember sheep voting in the past. Still, voting him might not make him change his playstyle. I have an eye on your vote.
Feb 9, 2015 5:01 PM

Jul 2013
LucianRoy said:
Soren333 said:

I thought he hadn't even voted yet. However, Chaos is notorious for lurking, I distinctly remember sheep voting in the past. Still, voting him might not make him change his playstyle. I have an eye on your vote.

He's one of the players I always have a hard time reading because he doesn't post much.

Lol, sounds like you're going to watch my every single move in this game like a hawk.
Feb 9, 2015 5:01 PM

Aug 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Oh, haha, I missed it. I can go back and fill it in if I want. Although, in hindsight, I suppose it was a good one to miss. I feel like if I was mafia I would use that information to frame someone...

Sorry thought about the mistake.

Don't answer that question now. It may mean something later. However, as the day progresses, I really need to see people start voting. More votes= the better.
Feb 9, 2015 5:02 PM

Oct 2012
Soren333 said:
s3bEg said:

Not explaining your actions is usually scummy.

Then I am probably scum with that logic
x_at_home said:
s3bEg said:

Why don't you wanna explain it? We could come to much better conclusions if you would explain yourself. It would be detrimental to you and to us all if you are not mafia/3rd party. We don't mean it viciously if that bothers you, we just wanna find anti-towns^^.

It is adorable you don't mean it viciously but I couldn't possibly care less if you had a knife to my throat and demanded answers. My vote is not without ulterior motives. If I told you, it would ruin it. If you distrust me so much, go ahead and vote me. If I really wanted I could just lie and say someone who already voted for grave convinced me or something dumb like that but my pride wouldn't allow me to say that.
Feb 9, 2015 5:02 PM

Aug 2013
Soren333 said:
LucianRoy said:

He's one of the players I always have a hard time reading because he doesn't post much.

Lol, sounds like you're going to watch my every single move in this game like a hawk.

Yep, I have to be sure you're town because I know you'll end up leading in some way or another.
Feb 9, 2015 5:03 PM

Jan 2014
oh maybe i should answer too

i would love to contribute but often time i come out it's already empty. i will try to help here and there though

they should contribute even if it's only small.

i'll kill someone that are way too active

i'm expecting to be as active as possible

i have played two times as a mafia and i never won any of it.

it's a good idea i guess

i will try to open up every possibility on my head before voting for someone and i will try keep someone as long as they are useful

i would go for the chain kill by converting someone who is following someone and kill that follower

eh i'm not too great at reading someone so i don't know about this one

most of the time grave_robber (he looks like townies no matter what faction he is in) and MrHawkeye (often time feels like my reflection) and there is a lot people i don't know on this game

Are you mafia?

nope
"This is boring...I'm bored..."
Feb 9, 2015 5:04 PM

Jan 2014
whatt 35 post? that's way too many
"This is boring...I'm bored..."
Feb 9, 2015 5:04 PM

Jan 2014
[b]Votes so far...

DoubleC - 1 (MrHawkeye)

Llafos - 1 (-blonde-)

HazyPanda - 1 (grave_robber)

grave_robber - 3 (HazyPanda, LucianRoy, s3bEg)

ChaosSaviour - 2 (Lambtron, Soren333)

Who havent voted: Bulls... i write later

Time until phase change!
Timer
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (192) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.