Available on Manga Store
New
Is Slaine the worst character of 2014?
Pages (11) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Sep 21, 2014 2:44 PM
Jan 2014
[quote=fst]
Kaioshin_Sama said:
I don't know if it's just him, I find the cast in general to be one of the worst all around in 2014.

One of the best post in this thread. Slaine may be a charcter with screw ups but he's still not the worst character in this show. We've past at least 12 episodes and we still get no hints of Inoha back story, no development, bareley emotions instead it's him outsmarting arrogant martians knights almost every episode. I'm not the type to hate on characters who don't show emotions because I actually like yoshino from zetsuen no tempest and he's basically a stoic mc. At least we saw some flash backs of yoshino with his girlfriend in season one but Inaho we get nothing. Also his friends are just as worst, probably one of the most lifeless characters I've ever seen. Just look at the blonde guy in Inaho group, like what's his purpose in this series. I don't even know his name that's how serious it is anyway at least slaine screw ups has created a season 2 for you guys because if he hadn't shot down the count then Inaho would defeat yet another martian knight, the princess would've stop the war and everybody would hold hands and sings Kumbaya. Trust me if that had happen this series would seriously be below average because there isn't anything else redeeming of this series except for the soundtrack. Season should be way more interesting with a time skip and no presence of Inaho.
Sep 21, 2014 3:18 PM

Dec 2012
The hate is stronk in this one.

I don't particularly like any of them, the ending shocked me though. I thought Slaine was an asshole for doing that so my vote goes to Slaine. If I had to choose who's more interesting to me then it'd be Inaho, Slaine's world revolves around Hime-sama which I don't find interesting at all.
RothSep 21, 2014 3:21 PM
Sep 21, 2014 3:22 PM

Jun 2008
Elduritto, Marito who can't do shit cause of trauma.

Inaho was a fun character at first, but he was developing into a Gary-stu/Kira yamato-ish.
Can't wait to see humanities struggle in season 2.
I ship things I want! Why? Because it's fun!
I post retarded shit at times, sorry-- my dumbness might infect you!Please be cautious of me!
I don't come with a security label!

My anime list hasn't been updated for a really long time, so it's not accurate!

Sep 21, 2014 3:24 PM

Apr 2008
EarlAlois said:

Inaho was a fun character at first, but he was developing into a Gary-stu/Kira yamato-ish.

What struggle? They don't stand a chance without Inaho and or the princess. THat's what you don't get
Sep 21, 2014 3:34 PM

Jul 2014
AnimeNyahaha said:
I mean in the next season everyone in the anime is gonna hate Slaine anyway for what he did, he doesn't need the entire anime community on his ass as well.

>< Nice point. He just can't catch a break.
It will be nice defending him even just out of spite.
Sep 21, 2014 3:42 PM

Feb 2011
he's an absolute shit.
next to mini shit from same series.

Sep 21, 2014 4:00 PM

Jun 2008
Darklight0303 said:
EarlAlois said:

What struggle? They don't stand a chance without Inaho and or the princess. THat's what you don't get

That's what makes it interesting, if they don't stand a damn chance, how will the story progress? Are there some Martians who will ally themselves to terrans when they find out about Saazbaum? Are the terrans going to become slaves to the Martians?

What will be the outcome? I don't see why people are so pissed off about those two being dead, I want to see what kind of plotwists they can try and pull off without those trumpcards.

Why do you people must always want shit to go the easy way?
I will say this, good (or humans/Terrans in this case) don't always win.

I want the aliens to win this time!
FUCK YEA FOR ANTAGONISTS (and people/characters who makes mistakes, like Slaine.)

Geez spice up your lives a bit!
I post retarded shit at times, sorry-- my dumbness might infect you!Please be cautious of me!

Sep 21, 2014 4:01 PM

Apr 2008
EarlAlois said:
Darklight0303 said:

That's what makes it interesting, if they don't stand a damn chance, how will the story progress? Are there some Martians who will ally themselves to terrans when they find out about Saazbaum? Are the terrans going to become slaves to the Martians?

What will be the outcome? I don't see why people are so pissed off about those two being dead, I want to see what kind of plotwists they try and pull off without those trumpcards.

Why do you people must always want shit to go the easy way?
I will say this, good (or humans/Terrans in this case) don't always win.

I want the aliens to win this time!
FUCK YEA FOR ANTAGONISTS (and people/characters who makes mistakes, like Slaine.)

Geez spice up your lives a bit!

Go read Tokyo Ghoul if you like antagonists winning
Sep 21, 2014 4:07 PM

Jul 2014
Darklight0303 said:

Like hell. White Kaneki curbstomps everything, and if not, he goes into his kakuja mode and tears it to pieces. Current ending is obviously just a bait. Not to meantion that CCG cast are the real good guys.

Sorry for getting away from the topic.
Sep 21, 2014 4:08 PM

Jun 2008
Darklight0303 said:

Too late, already did, and personally, who are the real antagonist in that manga?
Do you know? It's two races fighting each other, being humans vs. Ghouls (or a variant of human beings) There is good an bad in both parties!

Sep 21, 2014 4:10 PM

Apr 2008
deadoptimist said:
Darklight0303 said:

Like hell. White Kaneki curbstomps everything, and if not, he goes into his kakuja mode and tears it to pieces. Current ending is obviously just a bait. Not to meantion that CCG cast are the real good guys.

Sorry for getting away from the topic.

There's a reason why I said READ not watch
Sep 21, 2014 4:16 PM

Jul 2014
Darklight0303 said:
There's a reason why I said READ not watch

Yep, and I don't watch the adaptation at all. There is a big problem of who to consider the good guys there, but Kaneki more or less qualifies and for many chapters hei was Op enough to do what he wanted.

Despite gore the Kaneki plot looks like a typical shounen plot, so I am sure he will win in something.
Sep 21, 2014 4:21 PM

Jun 2008
deadoptimist said:

Yep, and I don't watch the adaptation at all. There is a big problem of who to consider the good guys there, but Kaneki more or less qualifies and for many chapters hei was Op enough to do what he wanted.

Despite gore the Kaneki plot looks like a typical shounen plot, so I am sure he will win in something.

Yea Kaneki was Op as fuck... but Arima Holy crack!
That mofo is one powerful dude O_O...

I think it was a decent read, really, but if Amon is really dead....
*sighs and sits in front of a corner*

Ammmmooonnn-Kun~...
Whyyyyy.....~

Sep 21, 2014 4:27 PM

Jul 2014
EarlAlois said:

Ammmmooonnn-Kun~...
Whyyyyy.....~

I am sure we will get the second half and more Arima at least)

Whoa! You're a fan of Amon too! He gets too little love from fans in my opinion, but he is amazing.
Let me hug you for a bit! |^_^/

*Looks frightfully at how offtopic they all are*
Sep 21, 2014 4:33 PM

Jun 2008
deadoptimist said:
EarlAlois said:

Ammmmooonnn-Kun~...
Whyyyyy.....~

I am sure we will get the second half and more Arima at least)

Whoa! You're a fan of Amon too! He gets too little love from fans in my opinion, but he is amazing.
Let me hug you for a bit! |^_^/

*Looks frightfully at how offtopic they all are*

Arima is scary, I should read that spin off they are doing with him, so I can understand him a little more.

*hugs back*

And, yea we are getting a little of track, aren't we, hehe~
Bah it's fine, someone will jump in and say Slaine is a bad character yadiyadi yada.

I'm pretty sure everyone is just tsun-tsun for Slaine~
hue hue hue~

Sep 21, 2014 4:56 PM

Jul 2014
EarlAlois said:
Arima is scary, I should read that spin off they are doing with him, so I can understand him a little more.

Oh, I somehow missed the spin-off. Yay, now I have something to read. Thank you! ^_^
(We absolutely need to chat about TG later. ><)

EarlAlois said:
Bah it's fine, someone will jump in and say Slaine is a bad character yadiyadi yada.

hue hue hue~

Yeah, he is a sweet boy, but it seems that the only kind of love he has any luck with is the extremely tough one.
Sep 21, 2014 5:05 PM

Jan 2009
I didn't see one good argument for why Slaine is a shitty character, only insults and childish remarks. Why are you making people defend themselves by saying they don't like him and stuff, is it a wrong thing to be a fan of something? Slaine fandumbs? It's extremely immature to use this expression to offend other people. I have Slaine in my favorite characters list since the show started and he's all over my tumblr blog so go ahead, call me whatever you like since, apparently I'm a dumb fuck for having a different opinion. I might be overreacting here but threads like this make me so mad, I might explode.
Sep 21, 2014 5:07 PM

Jun 2008
deadoptimist said:
EarlAlois said:

Oh, I somehow missed the spin-off. Yay, now I have something to read. Thank you! ^_^
(We absolutely need to chat about TG later. ><)

Yes, we must! I have to re-read it thought cause I kinda skipped a few chapter between 116 and 125-ish. XP I had seen them all raw and was too excited to see the ending so I saw the CCG vs Ghoul war.

http://mangafox.me/manga/toukyou_kushu_jack/
Here's a link!

deadoptimist said:
EarlAlois said:

hue hue hue~

Yeah, he is a sweet boy, but it seems that the only kind of love he has any luck with is the extremely tough one.

Yea, he really doesn't deserve what's happening to him. He's really unfortunate, the woman he cares for, dies or might still be alive, wikia doesn't confirms her as dead.

No one will want him so it's like: Slaine Vs. the world. Poor Slaine! So much hate towards a guy, cause he wasn't able to decide a side quickly enough, But Inaho didn't even give him a chance to join the side of the Terrans, now that I think about it...

*sigh* Misunderstandings...

Sep 21, 2014 5:15 PM

Jun 2008
Megaphy said:
I didn't see one good argument for why Slaine is a shitty character, only insults and childish remarks. Why are you making people defend themselves by saying they don't like him and stuff, is it a wrong thing to be a fan of something? Slaine fandumbs? It's extremely immature to use this expression to offend other people. I have Slaine in my favorite characters list since the show started and he's all over my tumblr blog so go ahead, call me whatever you like since, apparently I'm a dumb fuck for having a different opinion. I might be overreacting here but threads like this make me so mad, I might explode.

It's okay, you aren't the only one who is reacting this way.
I'm not as offended, I don't mind others opinion as long as we discuss it, but I have to say that comparing Slaine to a crappy Character like Shin from Gundam Seed Destiny did piss me off though.

Sep 21, 2014 5:27 PM

Apr 2013
If he was created to be hated then he's one damned good character .......but I hate him very much .
But me hating him , or you hating him , doesnt make him a bad character.

I mean , what pisses me , he says and acts like "he loves her" but all he did was staying behind and let that to happen and whats worst , he killed the one that kept her alive. Even an animal with little brain cant trust the appearence when in danger/at war.

Anyway , if I judge by how it ended (dont spoil me) , it looks like he will be the protagonist or one of the protagonists will be Slaine.
That or Inaho's sister will butcher the retard (I warned you I hate him) like he deserves.
Anyway , I have a feeling like I've seen this kind of ending somewhere and it has a familiar flow.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Sep 21, 2014 5:41 PM

Jan 2009
I think both Inaho and the princess are going to turn up alive. Slaine is probably the torment target who is made to be hated and will end up as the bad guy and then die to leave the love triangle. Urobuchi favors stoic characters like Inaho and he believes they are the stronger ones so he won't go killing off the one this show has, no way.
Sep 21, 2014 5:59 PM

Jun 2008
Megaphy said:
I think both Inaho and the princess are going to turn up alive. Slaine is probably the torment target who is made to be hated and will end up as the bad guy and then die to leave the love triangle. Urobuchi favors stoic characters like Inaho and he believes they are the stronger ones so he won't go killing off the one this show has, no way.

*looks at Shinya from PP...*

That's why...I guess I just figured something out...
Anyways!
Still it would end up sucking if they pull a Mu La flaga for Inaho.
I don't mind the princess being alive, but we've seen too much Inaho
and not enough Slaine doing shit right!

I love Slaine and I swear to god, even I get pissed off at the guy!

lol!

Sep 21, 2014 7:16 PM

Dec 2012
Megaphy said:

R.I.P.
Sep 21, 2014 7:16 PM

Jan 2013
Megaphy said:

Urobuchi does not write aldnoah zero.
Sep 21, 2014 8:32 PM

Jul 2013
i thought the worst character of 2014 was touko from glasslip
Sep 22, 2014 12:36 AM

Oct 2011
"dont touch the princess"
okay slaine what did you ever do to deserve to touch her honestly you're a child in love.
Sep 22, 2014 12:36 AM

Apr 2008
MixieMoon said:
okay slaine what did you ever do to deserve to touch her honestly you're a child in love.

Yup. Jealousy at it finest and dumbest
Sep 22, 2014 12:43 AM

Oct 2011
Darklight0303 said:
MixieMoon said:

although inaho was a bit robotic and emotionless he handled his losses like a boss. get shit done feel feels later.
Sep 22, 2014 1:31 AM

Apr 2008
MixieMoon said:
Darklight0303 said:

although inaho was a bit robotic and emotionless he handled his losses like a boss. get shit done feel feels later.

He also gave Slaine the middle finger at the end with that over the shoulder sarcastic smile.
Sep 22, 2014 3:12 AM

May 2014
Ghost-Lightning said:

I don't think he needed to finish him off. It was a pretty clean shot.

If you would look at that image doesn't it seems the bullet hits his eye?And the blood spills from the left not in the center,i.e like it hit his eye?
Sep 22, 2014 3:36 AM

Jul 2014
Darklight0303 said:
He also gave Slaine the middle finger at the end with that over the shoulder sarcastic smile.

Nah, say whatever you want, but I think that the one who shot his love rival and walked away in silence looks more badass.

EarlAlois said:
No one will want him so it's like: Slaine Vs. the world. Poor Slaine! So much hate towards a guy, cause he wasn't able to decide a side quickly enough, But Inaho didn't even give him a chance to join the side of the Terrans, now that I think about it...

And they will probably kill him in the end.
I hope that he at least will achieve something, like, for example, cause some even more devastating disaster.
Still they tortured him a bit too much. It seems unlikely that he will be able to redeem himself, and when a character is unfortunate during the whole story and then dies, it is anticlimactic.

And thank you for the link! ^_^ Though I prefer batoto, since they don't use watermarks there and it is easier to save the pages I like.

Megaphy said:
Urobuchi favors stoic characters like Inaho and he believes they are the stronger ones so he won't go killing off the one this show has, no way.

It is almost like he compensates for something. *Remembers the fate of Sayaka from Madoka and shudders.*
And yet his emotional characters are so interesting. You just wish he stopped beat them into death with so much fervor.

For those who want to write that Urobuchi has nothing to do with Aldnoah: I think he does. He may have written only first episodes, but that doesn't mean that he didn't contribute to the whole story.
Sep 22, 2014 3:37 AM

Apr 2008
deadoptimist said:
Darklight0303 said:

Nah, say whatever you want, but I think that the one who shot his love rival and walked away in silence looks more badass.

EarlAlois said:

And they will probably kill him in the end.
I hope that he at least will achieve something, like, for example, cause some even more devastating disaster.
Still they tortured him a bit too much. It seems unlikely that he will be able to redeem himself, and when a character is unfortunate during the whole story and then dies, it is anticlimactic.

Megaphy said:
Urobuchi favors stoic characters like Inaho and he believes they are the stronger ones so he won't go killing off the one this show has, no way.

It is almost like he compensates for something. *Remembers the fate of Sayaka from Madoka and shudders.*
And yet his emotional characters are so interesting. You just wish he stopped beat them into death with so much fervor.

For those who want to write that Urobuchi has nothing to do with Aldnoah: I think he does. He may have written only first episodes, but that doesn't mean that he didn't contribute to the whole story.

Except he doesn't. He's a husk. A walking corpse with no purpose.
Sep 22, 2014 3:42 AM

Jul 2014
Darklight0303 said:

At least he is walking and can do stuff.
In my books he has only started. And now things will finally become interesting.

If Saazbaum lives (and maybe if he doesn't) I see potential for Slaine to follow in his footsteps. He repeats Saazbaum's tragedy in a way. Most likely Saazbaum thought himself guilty for his lover's death.
Sep 22, 2014 3:48 AM

Apr 2008
deadoptimist said:
Darklight0303 said:

At least he is walking and can do stuff.
In my books he has only started. And now things will finally become interesting.

If Saazbaum lives (and maybe if he doesn't) I see potential for Slaine to follow in his footsteps. He repeats Saazbaum's tragedy in a way. Most likely Saazbaum thought himself guilty for his lover's death.

Maybe but nothing good will come of it. For him or anyone around him
Sep 22, 2014 4:05 AM

Jul 2014
Darklight0303 said:

Maybe by mistake? I am sure he can do good by mistake and when he doesn't want to.
But he will be entertaining, I hope. I'll get a lot of good from watching him suffer.
Sep 22, 2014 4:07 AM

Apr 2008
deadoptimist said:
Darklight0303 said:

Maybe by mistake? I am sure he can do good by mistake and when he doesn't want to.
But he will be entertaining, I hope. I'll get a lot of good from watching him suffer.

Given that you made it clear you love tragedies you're in a win win situation regardless. Me I don't care as long as Slaine dies a bloody and lonely death
Sep 22, 2014 4:13 AM

Jul 2008
I just hope this series does not turn into another Kakumeiki Valvrave >.< that series started off well and then ends badly with the plots scattered all over the place.
Sep 22, 2014 4:14 AM

Jul 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Given that you made it clear you love tragedies you're in a win win situation regardless. Me I don't care as long as Slaine dies a bloody and lonely death

Yep, I liked the mess in the ending so much, that I make gifs out of it since yesterday. ><
I don't mean that it was written well, but there was a satisfactory amount of suffering.
Sep 22, 2014 5:20 AM
Jun 2014
I always liked Slaine more than Inaho (although that's not saying much since he wasnt great). I just hate robotic mc's. "But they're so badass and strong and logical and perfect!", well that's fucking boring. There's no suspense if you know a character will solve everything perfectly; you can predict the outcome usually and it ruins the charm of tuning in each week to see how things will work out.

I can't personally support a character that seems wired together. They have no human elements and its just so boring watching them do everything so perfectly and logically while having that stupid blank fucking stare the entire time. It's like cheering on a computer as it calculates large equations; impressive, but not interesting.

Slaine was stupid, I agree, but his conflict and mistakes made him interesting. Humans make mistakes, especially when you're a teenager, that's what makes Slaine realistic and what allowed me to support him more than Inaho. With Slaine you NEVER know what will happen, as with that ending, and that's really what kept me interested in the series. You can dislike Slaine for shooting your beloved robot, but he is the only character remotely given depth. If Inaho is alive by some miracle then it will just be another 12 episodes of a boring robot doing things perfectly. yawn. no interest there, well, for me at least. People looking for something mediocre to pass the time could enjoy it maybe.

I can't get over that ending though. It was soooo satisfying seeing the robot shot. All heil, Slaine! Be it antagonist or protagonist, I look forward to your exploits in the second season!
Sep 22, 2014 5:23 AM

Nov 2012
sospokemisery said:
I always liked Slaine more than Inaho (although that's not saying much since he wasnt great). I just hate robotic mc's. "But they're so badass and strong and logical and perfect!", well that's fucking boring. There's no suspense if you know a character will solve everything perfectly; you can predict the outcome usually and it ruins the charm of tuning in each week to see how things will work out.

I can't personally support a character that seems wired together. They have no human elements and its just so boring watching them do everything so perfectly and logically while having that stupid blank fucking stare the entire time. It's like cheering on a computer as it calculates large equations; impressive, but not interesting.

Slaine was stupid, I agree, but his conflict and mistakes made him interesting. Humans make mistakes, especially when you're a teenager, that's what makes Slaine realistic and what allowed me to support him more than Inaho. With Slaine you NEVER know what will happen, as with that ending, and that's really what kept me interested in the series. You can dislike Slaine for shooting your beloved robot, but he is the only character remotely given depth. If Inaho is alive by some miracle then it will just be another 12 episodes of a boring robot doing things perfectly. yawn. no interest there, well, for me at least. People looking for something mediocre to pass the time could enjoy it maybe.

I can't get over that ending though. It was soooo satisfying seeing the robot shot. All heil, Slaine! Be it antagonist or protagonist, I look forward to your exploits in the second season!

inb4 darklight quote this comment with "stupid slaine fandumb #&@(*$&(*#$@ inaho is godlike *@&#@$&@ unlike slaine *@#&$(@"
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Sep 22, 2014 5:24 AM

Apr 2008
sospokemisery said:

sospokemisery said:

Except you do know what Slaine will do. he will fuck up.That's the only thing he's good at. fucking things up for himself or everyone around him. NExt season he will die for sure.
Sep 22, 2014 5:34 AM

Nov 2012
Darklight0303 said:

he will fuck up.That's the only thing he's good at. fucking things up for himself or everyone around him.

thats a good thing.
this shitty wasted potential anime need to be fucked up to be at least a bit interesting
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Sep 22, 2014 5:37 AM

Apr 2008
ninjastarforcex said:
Darklight0303 said:

he will fuck up.That's the only thing he's good at. fucking things up for himself or everyone around him.

thats a good thing.
this shitty wasted potential anime need to be fucked up to be at least a bit interesting
ninjastarforcex said:
Darklight0303 said:

thats a good thing.

You realize that Slaine having an ALdnoah and Tharsis doesn't make him on par with the rest of the martian knights right? Slaine's mental fortitude is that of a basic footsoldier for earth AT BEST. The moment he's faced with overwhelming technological might, he won't be able to analyze the situation for weaknesses. He lacks any semblance of tactical thinking. He would die to Trillram let alone some of the other knights we saw in episode 2.
Darklight0303Sep 22, 2014 5:49 AM
Sep 22, 2014 5:50 AM

Aug 2013
Nope, he's the best character!!
Sep 22, 2014 5:54 AM

Apr 2008
soros said:

Just cause you say so? How about trying to present some arguments other than "YAY he killed the characters I couldn't relate to"
Sep 22, 2014 6:12 AM

Aug 2013
Darklight0303 said:
soros said:

Just cause you say so? How about trying to present some arguments other than "YAY he killed the characters I couldn't relate to"

Well, simple he's getting all torture and hatred up on his back since he was young so he's not a logical guy like Inaho and get emotional involve in every action he done.
Comparing to the deadwood Inaho throughout the story just act emotionless and good with everything, Slaine got the most character development because he became from the martian slave to a solo-soldier and having his own Mech!!
Sep 22, 2014 6:15 AM

Apr 2008
soros said:
Darklight0303 said:

Well, simple he's getting all torture and hatred up on his back since he was young so he's not a logical guy like Inaho and get emotional involve in every action he done.
Comparing to the deadwood Inaho throughout the story just act emotionless and good with everything, Slaine got the most character development because he became from the martian slave to a solo-soldier and having his own Mech!!
soros said:
Darklight0303 said:

None of those things make him the best character. Cruhteo is a better character than him and so is Sazbaum.
Sep 22, 2014 6:22 AM
Jun 2014
Slaine is stupid, but his inner conflicts and mistakes make him realistic and at least the smallest bit interesting. More so than Inaho, who has a robotic personality no matter what. Friend killed in front of him? Missile flying at his city? Fighting in a giant robot? Blank expression 24/7.

Who cares about what happens to a character that obviously doesn't care about what happens to himself?
I personally found no enjoyment in watching Inaho do almost everything perfectly and act like a robot the entire time. If you enjoy that then kudos. You probably enjoyed this series a lot more than I did, and I respect that you have your own opinion.

I'm only looking forward to season 2 because I'm hoping Slaine starts some new shit and makes things interesting. Problems make a story, at least in my opinion, but problems that are solved within a split second and with ease make a boring story in my opinion.

(Note: I don't really like Slaine at all, its more that I hate him the least out of all the characters in this series. Just a heads up if you were planning on attacking me like the others and accusing me of being a fanboy or w/e)
Sep 22, 2014 6:32 AM

Apr 2008
sospokemisery said:
Slaine is stupid, but his inner conflicts and mistakes make him realistic and at least the smallest bit interesting. More so than Inaho, who has a robotic personality no matter what. Friend killed in front of him? Missile flying at his city? Fighting in a giant robot? Blank expression 24/7.

Who cares about what happens to a character that obviously doesn't care about what happens to himself?
I personally found no enjoyment in watching Inaho do almost everything perfectly and act like a robot the entire time. If you enjoy that then kudos. You probably enjoyed this series a lot more than I did, and I respect that you have your own opinion.

I'm only looking forward to season 2 because I'm hoping Slaine starts some new shit and makes things interesting. Problems make a story, at least in my opinion, but problems that are solved within a split second and with ease make a boring story in my opinion.

(Note: I don't really like Slaine at all, its more that I hate him the least out of all the characters in this series. Just a heads up if you were planning on attacking me like the others and accusing me of being a fanboy or w/e)

Not at all. Though I do disagree on you read of Inaho you at least admit that Slaine is not the perfect savior of the series that most of his fanbase paint him out to be.
Sep 22, 2014 6:48 AM

Jun 2012
I like how Slaine making one mistake in the heat of the moment makes him stupid, even though he's been going at it alone since pretty much the start, playing off both sides of the war.
Pages (11) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

2123 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2014

319 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 1:22 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2014

474 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

837 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2014

715 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 2:10 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.