Forum Settings
Forums

Japan's Weekly Manga & Light Novel Rankings for Aug 11 - 17

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 23, 2014 12:01 PM

Jun 2014
LOL at someone blame studio for his manga sell so disappoint.
No, anime quality didn't affact sale. only thing that affact sale is source material itself. look at Magi if you don't believe.
Aug 23, 2014 12:02 PM

Mar 2011
aboe said:
tsudecimo said:

I always find it hilarious, how ignorant you are regarding the benefit of the ''horrible'' Toei anime. The anime is the reason Toriko got popular, it was heavily advertised thanks to it, and it showed, when Toriko got 4 million after the anime debut, in that year.

The problem doesn't seem to be with the anime, it's with the manga, despite the heavy advertisement from Jump of Toriko as the next long running manga, it's still haven't been able to live that, and is not consistent in sales, and series like AssClass sell better without an anime.

did you even see the anime? as a big toriko fan, i can say its horse shit, they censor everything, add filler characters in the story, animation is so bad, and they even gave it a filler ending. if they wanted to promote it, they should have given a good adoptation, there is nothing wrong with the manga

Man everything is wrong with Toei.
One Piece sells millions but his anime is with sh1t quality and dead pacing.
Torika manga is beast, but that adaptation is worse.
Sailor Moon 2014 ? be-weekly with derp faces.
Aug 23, 2014 2:02 PM

Aug 2014
WHATTTTTT!!!! Tokyo Ghoul is lower Youkai Watch. Thats messed up so im going to go kill myself......jkjkjk.....maybe NOT.....jk
Aug 23, 2014 3:57 PM

Jul 2013
*2. 127,695 *,127,695 Gin no Saji Vol.12

^

GOOD ^-^
Aug 23, 2014 7:09 PM

Apr 2014
SnK was okay, but it's a little overrated. ._. I'm getting tired of seeing it around EVERYWHERE I look. And to make matters worse, I'm seeing non-stop commercials on [adult swim] about it now, too.

Not hating, just saying.
"I have to work harder than anyone else to make it! I'll never catch up otherwise...! I want to be like you...! Like you. The strongest hero.""
Aug 23, 2014 7:39 PM

Nov 2013
Monomunu said:
LOL at someone blame studio for his manga sell so disappoint.
No, anime quality didn't affact sale. only thing that affact sale is source material itself. look at Magi if you don't believe.
Or Tokyo Ghoul.
Aug 23, 2014 10:10 PM

Oct 2013
HakuryuNoKou said:
SnK was okay, but it's a little overrated. ._. I'm getting tired of seeing it around EVERYWHERE I look. And to make matters worse, I'm seeing non-stop commercials on [adult swim] about it now, too.

Not hating, just saying.

I understand what you're saying. I felt the same way with a certain series as well.
Aug 24, 2014 5:37 PM

Mar 2012
It's nice seeing Tokyo Ghoul having good sales *_*
Shingeki on it's second week in first place, nice.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» 'Mayonaka Punch' Reveals Additional Cast, Staff, Second Promo

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by RobertBobert »»
2 hours ago

» Q2 2024 Anime & Manga Licenses [Update 5/31]

Snow - Apr 5

3 by Snow »»
5 hours ago

» 'Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi wo Hajimemashita.' Unveils Main Cast, Staff, First Promo for 2024 Premiere

Hyperion_PS - May 2, 2023

6 by oazuz »»
Yesterday, 12:41 PM

» 'Kinnikuman: Kanpeki Chоujin Shiso-hen' Unveils Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - May 28

5 by DafuqBOOM »»
Yesterday, 10:55 AM

» 'Ninja Batman tai Yakuza League' Sequel Anime Movie Announced

Hyperion_PS - May 30

4 by Haneken2086 »»
Jun 1, 5:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.