Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 2, 2010 5:18 AM

May 2010
Definitely Naruto considering after the end of the Sasuke Retrieval arc the series fell off the deep end with 70+ episodes worth of useless fillers which were all stupid. Bleach's 2nd and 3rd filler arcs are also bad because they cut into and disrupt the original story which I hate. Sailor Moon R started out with filler epiodes which were pretty bad episodes. I agree that the Rurouni Kenshin filler arc ruined the series and the final Enishi arc was cheated out of being produced in anime format. I also dropped Inuyasha and one of the reasons was of the stupid filler arc they put in after the Band of Seven arc.
Jun 15, 2010 9:42 PM

Jul 2009
BLEACH without a doubt. I've put it on my on-hold list because of fillers

~WAITING FOR COLOURFUL TIMES~
Oct 27, 2012 4:15 AM

Jun 2011
Turbe said:
In my personable option I believe naruto was destroyed the most.

Hah, you can say that again now rofl
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Aug 30, 2015 2:36 AM
Aug 2015
Bleach and Naruto as you guys said.

Hellsing was a fucking disgrace, but at least they have redone it. Same goes for FMA.

The first season of DGM was 70% filler. Not only the plot was shitty, they kept bringing up old conversations and talked about it over and over again, most of the characters were OOC and they kept making stupid mistakes, like completely forgetting Allen's cursed eye that can detect Akuma within 300 m range, just like a radar. Sometimes it felt like a fucking 5 year old wrote the scrpit, no scratch that, that would have been 100 times better.

But that's nothing compared to Kuroshitsuji. God, I never hated fillers so much as I did then! I think out of 24 only 10 episodes were of actual plot. And those half-plot, half-filler episodes, those are the most despicable, when they do that shit I feel like punching the cast in the face. They left out some parts only to provide so shitty filler. I'm really mad that they gave like 5 minutes for Madame Red's past, she would have deserved a whole episode! Ciel was nothing more than a grumpy baby with ego bigger than the fuvking UK, while he's unable to do shit on his own and let's not even talk about completely sodomising Sebastian's character from vicious, bloodthirsty demon to some possessive pedo stalker, who's completetly gay for Ciel. "My Master is the only one I desire" - m8 wot? But wait, there's more! It's not enough that they gave an alternative end, the filler ending had a whole motherfucking filler sequel. And the repetition. They had like redone the 1st episode like 3 times with the same story line: some bastard wants to come in to ask for money or kill Ciel and the demon butler disposes of them. So yea, I think not any of those series you mentioned before was fucked up as much as this.
Sep 9, 2016 6:48 AM
Sep 2016
While i agree that bleach was hurt badly by fillers while it was actually running i kinda like parts of some of them now.
Mostly because i can skip most of them and actually watch the main story and then go into the fillers for some of the good fights they have. A good example is the bount arc, which gave us another meeting with the cool version of hollow ichigo. (i really dislike that the version of him that normal people can see lost the ability to speak).

I don't think the same really goes for naruto, naruto's filler clips kept finding their way inside other episodes and slowing down the normal series. I much prefer a filler arc now and then to bloating non-filler episodes with filler clips.
Jul 30, 2020 6:37 PM
Jul 2020
BORUTO
Aug 10, 2020 3:20 AM
Jun 2020
Detective Conan: so many fillers that I had to resort to rigorous filtering to get the main story episodes
Code Geass: breaks the momentum in a masterpiece
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Sticky: Poll: » Why do you hate fillers?

Zatoichi - Aug 21, 2008

45 by allen_is_love »»
Aug 30, 2015 1:58 AM

» Should animes be made when the manga is nearing its conclusion?

CeroStrife - Dec 8, 2008

16 by ToG25thBaam »»
Oct 27, 2012 4:19 AM

» Find the Fillers!

Turbe - Sep 21, 2008

20 by Toxicwolf »»
Mar 25, 2012 7:18 AM

» Are all fillers really that bad?

cardtrick - Feb 24, 2011

0 by cardtrick »»
Feb 24, 2011 9:45 PM

» Pictures

Zatoichi - Nov 12, 2008

4 by kanon-chan »»
Jun 2, 2010 5:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.