Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 17, 5:31 PM

Aug 2008
I honestly don't get the love. There is no cohesion to these episodes no relation between them at all. No character or story development. Knight Sabers just bump into the AD police and the Leon guy, his "crush" on Pris completely pointless. Its okay I suppose for what is basically 8 individual stories but I wish for more, wish I could have cared about any of these characters. I do agree this last one was the best even if out the the four I prefer Pris if only because she is the only one who has slightly more than a 1D personality.
Oct 9, 11:03 AM
Oct 2024
So glad I stumbled upon this thread! Funny story: my mom took part in the English dubbing of this series: she voiced Linna. I remember going with her to the recording studio when I was younger. This was my first introduction to anime and while I may be just a tad biased, it will always be my favorite. The episodic nature of the storyline, the stylish animation, the peak 1980s music (my mom also sang some background vocals for bangers like Hurricane) and memorable characterization was all just chefs kiss. Plus it's not very often that you grow up with a mom as a badass superhero equipped with knuckle bombers. I hope it continues to leave an impression as the years go by. Knight Sabers 4 life!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bubblegum Crisis Episode 3 Discussion

Beatnik - Jan 26, 2009

33 by satyrelfheim »»
Aug 15, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Bubblegum Crisis Episode 2 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Nov 26, 2009

20 by satyrelfheim »»
Jul 12, 10:06 AM

Poll: » Bubblegum Crisis Episode 1 Discussion

Beatnik - Jan 25, 2009

42 by satyrelfheim »»
Jul 7, 9:44 AM

Poll: » Bubblegum Crisis Episode 6 Discussion

Veethorn - Nov 21, 2009

22 by LotteGiants »»
May 31, 7:09 AM

Poll: » Bubblegum Crisis Episode 5 Discussion

Beatnik - Jan 26, 2009

25 by LotteGiants »»
May 31, 1:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.