Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Jul 12, 2013 9:43 AM

Sep 2010
Was this pic not posted yet?

either way i think she looks fine. shes not body builder built, shes just got zip for body fat and the kind of muscles you'd expect from someone doing the things she does.
Jul 12, 2013 9:48 AM

Nov 2008
CEMPUNK said:

yeaaah...so Mikasa gets a ripped manly body, Eren gets a feminine body and that Levi guy who only just appeared for about 2 mins total gets a Ripped body...

...yeah <_<

PS: Apparently Mikasa disapproves Yaoi

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jul 31, 2013 7:14 AM

Mar 2013
enjoy

Jul 31, 2013 9:37 AM

Apr 2012
well, I think that muscled heroines are so much more realistic than the petite ones who are as powerful as Mikasa or even more, so I totally approve her muscles. I love the diversity of bodies and faces of snk characters :3
verdededeJul 31, 2013 9:42 AM
Jul 31, 2013 10:40 AM

Mar 2013
Damn,I wish I had a six pack like that.I guess there is nothing wrong with a girl having a strong,healthy body but this is too much,for me,at least.
So Far,so Good...So What!
Jul 31, 2013 11:13 AM
Jul 2018
Amarrez said:
How do you feel about muscled heroines?

I feel that there are not enough of them.
Jul 31, 2013 11:55 AM

Jul 2013
Abs are good but I don't like too apparent on women. I don't mind it too plain, some abs give good looks but if they are clear to see its a turn off for me.
Jul 31, 2013 1:10 PM
Jul 2013
PrivateeRum said:
Abs are good but I don't like too apparent on women. .

No one would, but it's anime, so everyone's dickin' around..
For the curse of life, is the curse of want. And so, you peer... Into the fog, in hope of answers.
Jul 31, 2013 1:28 PM

Mar 2013
Amarrez said:
Behold, their magnificent return.

Actually a bunch of fit girls have a Annie type of body shape and some very fit ones have a Mikasa type of body while normal girls with a regular figure hve a Christina type body.

It actually makes sense Mikasa has that type of body. She's the best of the best in her age so she needs that kind of body to push herself to the limits while eliminating titans.

But I prefer Annie's figure lol
Jul 31, 2013 2:07 PM

Aug 2011
lmao those options

*votes first*

Fanboys needs to stop being close minded fanboys
Jul 31, 2013 2:59 PM

Mar 2013
SupaNiper said:
Kvshi said:
Amarrez said:

Actually a bunch of fit girls have a Annie type of body shape and some very fit ones have a Mikasa type of body while normal girls with a regular figure hve a Christina type body.

It actually makes sense Mikasa has that type of body. She's the best of the best in her age so she needs that kind of body to push herself to the limits while eliminating titans.

Heuh heuh :L

I can't even front, I don't mind Mikasa with abs she doesn't even look that bad to how people are saying she is
Aug 1, 2013 6:48 PM

Jul 2013
Kvshi said:
Amarrez said:

Man, didn't like the picture on the first page, but...

Seriously though, I really think it depends on what the abbed up character dresses in. That ballet get in the first page really didn't work for me.

IMO, I don't mind my ladies lean (read, definately not like some character out of a gar). Don't mind soft ladies either though.

Is there a picture of that without the sample rubbish ruining it? Just wondering.
Deconstruction ≠ Darker & Edgier
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Fanservice ≠ Ecchi (Though ecchi can please the fans!)
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe
Seinen = K-ON! Shounen, Shoujo, Seinen and Josei are demographics.
Anime/Manga = Japanese Cartoons! Deal with it.

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...
Sep 23, 2013 2:58 AM

Aug 2012
Hot. I would love to see a gorgeous babe with toned abs. That ripped, not too much for me. A toned abs on a woman means she is strong and independent.

Freaking hot!
Sep 23, 2013 3:23 AM
Apr 2011
Mikasa's body is probably modeled after Gina Carano or Meisha Tate.
Sep 23, 2013 6:56 AM
Dec 2012
It would be weird if she didn't have muscles, cause she's stronger than most guys in snk..
Sep 23, 2013 7:16 AM

Nov 2012
^^^ this guy gets it
Sep 23, 2013 1:03 PM

Apr 2012
Looks more like fan art or people in the anime dept did this. It'd believe this if Isayama himself drew it or said something to confirm it. So far all I see is modern underwear drawn in a period where materials are limited.
Janethan23Sep 23, 2013 1:07 PM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Sep 23, 2013 1:08 PM

Aug 2013
Janethan23 said:
Looks more like fan art or people in the anime dept did this. It'd believe this if Isayama himself drew it or said something to confirm it. So far all I see is modern underwear drawn in a period where materials are limited.
Isayama already drew pictures of her with abs, she was even on the cover of whatever manga magazine she's in with her abs. You can find them in another thread or possibly even in this one.

Anyways it's official art, so he probably gave his sign on it.
This "new era" they talk about is a load of shit. The age where pirates dream is over!? THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?! — Marshall D. Teach
Sep 23, 2013 1:08 PM

Jun 2013
I laughed to death.
Sep 23, 2013 1:13 PM

Apr 2012
Introverturtled said:
Janethan23 said:
Isayama already drew pictures of her with abs, she was even on the cover of whatever manga magazine she's in with her abs. You can find them in another thread or possibly even in this one.

Ok I can understand the Abs part but the modern underwear/lingerie plus in the 1st pic Krista was wearing sneakers.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.

To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Sep 23, 2013 2:23 PM
Jul 2013
People should stop being butt hurt that Mikasa has abs.

She's still hot, awesome, and Eren-dere. She's still Mikasa. Hell, she's evolved.

Go Mikasa!!!!
Sep 23, 2013 2:31 PM

Jan 2013
Even though I don't think that much muscles suit her, she still is amazing. :3
Sep 23, 2013 2:59 PM

Jun 2007
Amarrez said:

How I feel about muscled heroines links into my desire to have a LARGE version of the above image, minus the urusai sample bullshit. Link, where?...
Sep 23, 2013 3:20 PM

Jul 2011
I approve of this so much. I've always disliked when people create female characters who are thin as a toothpicks but are still just as strong as the ripped male characters. It's just no realistic.
Sep 23, 2013 3:33 PM

Nov 2012
Janethan23 said:
Introverturtled said:
Janethan23 said:

Ok I can understand the Abs part but the modern underwear/lingerie plus in the 1st pic Krista was wearing sneakers.

Bruh..... Do you even understand it....
People can draw them in modern clothing if they want because it doesn't even contribute to the actual story
Sep 23, 2013 4:43 PM
Sep 2013
The muscles are just a -little- bit too developed for my taste. So it's a slight minus. However Mikasa is overall such an awesome character that I wouldn't mind.

- She's caring, calm and collected.
- Able to stay composed in a stressful situation.
- Extremely competent yet does not rub it in to the less gifted.
- Very protective to her family and friends. I interpret it as a motherly qualities (Mama bear trope) since her statistics lists her unique ability as "kindredship"
- earns respect without demanding it Feminista style.
- Physically she's rather attractive, not gorgeous or even pretty but attractive nonetheless.

Minus point is of course her Eren OCD.

So yea Mikasa first, Annie second and Sasha (she's just too cute) third.
Sep 23, 2013 6:41 PM

Aug 2013
varingian said:
The muscles are just a -little- bit too developed for my taste. So it's a slight minus. However Mikasa is overall such an awesome character that I wouldn't mind.

- Very protective to her family and friends. I interpret it as a motherly qualities (Mama bear trope) since her statistics lists her unique ability as "kindredship"
- Physically she's rather attractive, not gorgeous or even pretty but attractive nonetheless.

Mikasa caring?
Maybe when it comes to Eren and maybe Armin, but the others? You're gonna have a wake up call buddy.
Sep 23, 2013 7:10 PM

Apr 2012
MikasaxEren said:
varingian said:

Mikasa caring?
Maybe when it comes to Eren and maybe Armin, but the others? You're gonna have a wake up call buddy.

Mikasa's priority will always be Eren. No one else matters. I still can't get that image of Mikasa eating bread after Sasha asked nicely for a share. The look on Sasha's face made me pitty her.

Sep 23, 2013 7:54 PM

Jul 2013
Doesnt turn me on, I'd prefer her to be more elegant but whatever, they haven't actually shown her abs in the series right? I thought it was just fans fantasising over them. Either way shes still a completely awesome character.
"Okarin... Okarin... I don't know who that is, but when I say his name, I feel warm inside" - Mayuri "Mayushii" Shiina
Sep 23, 2013 8:03 PM

Aug 2013
Janethan23 said:
MikasaxEren said:
varingian said:

Mikasa caring?

Mikasa's priority will always be Eren. No one else matters. I still can't get that image of Mikasa eating bread after Sasha asked nicely for a share. The look on Sasha's face made me pitty her.
^ solid proof right there about Mikasa being cruel to the others. The only person Mikasa really shows emotion to from the 104th trainees (apart from Eren and Armin) is Annie, they aren't caring emotions though they are: Jealousy, anger and hate, it forms a good rivalry.
Sep 23, 2013 8:04 PM

Mar 2011
Anime_and_Dota said:
Doesnt turn me on, I'd prefer her to be more elegant but whatever, they haven't actually shown her abs in the series right? I thought it was just fans fantasising over them. Either way shes still a completely awesome character.
She's too busy kicking ass to be elegant bro
Sep 23, 2013 8:46 PM

Apr 2012
Edefrem said:
Anime_and_Dota said:

You know, now that you mention it;
I've yet to see her abs in the anime. The opening credits only showd a flat stomach but a fit body. Still sexy though.

Sep 23, 2013 9:33 PM

Jul 2013
Janethan23 said:
Edefrem said:
Anime_and_Dota said:

I've yet to see her abs in the anime. The opening credits only showd a flat stomach but a fit body. Still sexy though.

There was a scene in episode 7 where Mikasa was just lying down after running out of gas. Looking closely, you can see she has abs underneath her shirt.
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...
Sep 23, 2013 9:48 PM

Nov 2012
HalfMetalJacket said:
Janethan23 said:
Edefrem said:
Anime_and_Dota said:

There was a scene in episode 7 where Mikasa was just lying down after running out of gas. Looking closely, you can see she has abs underneath her shirt.

Care to screenshot?
Sep 23, 2013 10:13 PM

Jul 2013
FirstFamiliar said:
HalfMetalJacket said:
Janethan23 said:
Edefrem said:
Anime_and_Dota said:

Care to screenshot?

Too much hassle sorry. Just look for it yourself, HQ if possible.
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe

Sep 23, 2013 10:15 PM

Feb 2013
I don't see how it's attractive but I like it because it makes sense. She has to be in really good shape to do what she does.
Sep 23, 2013 10:30 PM

Jul 2013
WalkingMisery said:
I don't see how it's attractive but I like it because it makes sense. She has to be in really good shape to do what she does.

It looks strong and I like me a woman that isn't a bag of twigs.
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe

Sep 23, 2013 10:35 PM

Feb 2013
HalfMetalJacket said:
WalkingMisery said:

It looks strong and I like me a woman that isn't a bag of twigs.
I'm not saying she has to be skin and bones. I'm just saying a basic outline of abs is more attractive.
Sep 23, 2013 10:46 PM

Apr 2008
If anything, that made her even hotter.
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this signature is unavailable in your region.
Sep 23, 2013 10:56 PM

Aug 2013
mikasa hot and strong really strong fighter
AqUar!An
Sep 24, 2013 1:29 AM

Nov 2011
HalfMetalJacket said:

^ Compulsive abs obsession disorder!
The Art of Eight
Sep 24, 2013 2:33 AM

Jul 2013
dankickyou said:
HalfMetalJacket said:

I didn't notice myself, somone else pointed it out, I swear!
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe

Sep 24, 2013 3:22 AM
Jul 2013
dankickyou said:
HalfMetalJacket said:

What's so wrong with a fetish for female with abs? :c
Sep 24, 2013 7:00 AM

Nov 2011
HalfMetalJacket said:

I didn't notice myself, somone else pointed it out, I swear!

Mmhmm~

Xinception said:

What's so wrong with a fetish for female with abs? :c

It is when you watch frame by frame for signs of abs! :<
The Art of Eight
Sep 24, 2013 8:20 AM
Jul 2012
Mikasa Ackerman

.Beautiful face - Check
.Power level over 9000 - Check
.Six pack abs - Check
.Mikasa being your waifu - 404 Not Found Error

''Is Eren your boyfriend?
Mikasa: ''Kazoku desu O///O''

''Is Mikasa your girlfriend?''
me: ''Waifu desu :3''
Signature removed. See your messages for more information.
Sep 24, 2013 9:14 AM

Apr 2012
HalfMetalJacket said:

Nope. That was her wrinkled shirt plus her rib cage outlined under it.
Nothing definite about the abs.
Janethan23Sep 24, 2013 9:20 AM

Sep 24, 2013 11:20 AM

Jun 2007

You can learn many insights about how Eren feels about the whole muscle issue via smut.

Mod Edit: Deleted link to copyrighted material

Mikasa wouldn't be Mikasa without her six-pack and manly womanliness. Deal with it.
rodacSep 24, 2013 9:47 PM
Sep 24, 2013 12:00 PM

May 2013
Mikasa's abs are the only thing she has going for her.

Annie is so much better.
Sep 24, 2013 12:20 PM

Jul 2013
Amarrez said:

I don't care as long as Mikasa's abs is justified. She was a soldier after all.

rodacSep 24, 2013 10:09 PM
Sep 24, 2013 4:38 PM

Jul 2013
Janethan23 said:
HalfMetalJacket said:

Nope. That was her wrinkled shirt plus her rib cage outlined under it.
Nothing definite about the abs.

Strange. I remembered them as abs...

But official official says abs.
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe

Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1668 by daninoxxi »»
Sep 15, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

VioLink - Apr 13, 2013

1040 by deionking03 »»
Sep 12, 10:07 PM

» Attack on Titan Manga 15th Anniversary Project

Hickykissy - Sep 8

19 by Azoromesus »»
Sep 11, 9:13 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MermaidGalaxies - Aug 10, 2013

573 by chris1763 »»
Sep 7, 2:33 PM

» Actors who you think is perfect for the cast of AOT live action

Hickykissy - Sep 3

38 by rocketeu »»
Sep 7, 7:36 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.