Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 2, 2013 10:19 PM

Jun 2011
-Miyu- said:
iCameSwagYOLO420 said:
Tavor said:
-Miyu- said:
Tavor said:
I believe 5'9" (some around there, can't remember precisely) and 99lbs
Dude! You're a stick!

Popular nicknames:
"Funsize"
"Skeleton"
"Stick-man"
"Ethiopian dude"

Peanut butter and milk ultimate bulk food. I think I gained around 5 lbs in 3 weeks or so with just peanut butter
Only 5 pounds in 3 weeks? When I stress eat, I can get up to 15 pounds a week. It's bad T-T

Fast metabolism. And seriously who ever says OH I CANT GAIN WEIGHT ITS IMPOSSIBLE. That's bullshit you're just not trying hard enough. There is no metabolism fast enough to stop you from gaining weight if you actually apply yourself. Look at my husbando Frank Yang. 10k calories a day bulk

tfw no gf
tfw i keep getting the banhammer on here
tfw Koleare keeps banning me every other day
tfw I'm misunderstood by le mod
Jan 2, 2013 10:20 PM
Dec 2012
Meri said:
ThisGuy-san said:
I'm a Hispanic male, so that explains the shortness on my side. I have an estimated 4 years left to grow, so here's hoping I hit 5'10". D:

Anyway, in order to lose weight, I figured I'd start with only eating salads for lunch at work (since that's the only other meal in my day) and see if that makes any impact. I also figured working out by hitting the heavy bag should do me some good.
You cant work out on salads man. You'll do more damage to your body then good. Hit the gym, but snack up on protein. Working out makes the appetite bigger, and not all weight on a guy is bad. 95 kg of muscle on 5'10 man is pretty damn sweet compared to 95 kg of fat.

I was thinking of the salads because I don't have much material or money to be working out at any place with weights or anything and I'd like to drop fat more than dropping weight, though dropping weight would be nice. (Hence why I'm thinking of doing heavy bag workouts and getting into boxing as a hobby. My uncle used to do it professionally, and he said it was a great workout.)
Join the "I like changing names in IRC" club! Especially if you like changing names in IRC! It's really neat!
Dare to be someone different, many, many times! Dare to dream!
Jan 2, 2013 10:21 PM
Jul 2008
When I was a teen, no matter how much I ate I was skinny too. (it probably all went to my height lol). And I ate like a full grown man. It's just puberty messing up with you.
If you're in your teens, it should stabilize around 19-21 years of age.
Jan 2, 2013 10:21 PM
May 2012
Is there anything to raise metabolism? I can eat like 8 meals a day, but I'd be obese, so I limit myself.
Jan 2, 2013 10:23 PM

Oct 2012
Meri said:
When I was a teen, no matter how much I ate I was skinny too. (it probably all went to my height lol). And I ate like a full grown man. It's just puberty messing up with you.
If you're in your teens, it should stabilize around 19-21 years of age.

Could be it, only 17 years old.
Perhaps will be the same for me, no one can maintain a fast metabolism for so long.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Jan 2, 2013 10:23 PM
Jul 2008
ThisGuy-san said:
Meri said:
ThisGuy-san said:
I'm a Hispanic male, so that explains the shortness on my side. I have an estimated 4 years left to grow, so here's hoping I hit 5'10". D:

Anyway, in order to lose weight, I figured I'd start with only eating salads for lunch at work (since that's the only other meal in my day) and see if that makes any impact. I also figured working out by hitting the heavy bag should do me some good.
You cant work out on salads man. You'll do more damage to your body then good. Hit the gym, but snack up on protein. Working out makes the appetite bigger, and not all weight on a guy is bad. 95 kg of muscle on 5'10 man is pretty damn sweet compared to 95 kg of fat.

I was thinking of the salads because I don't have much material or money to be working out at any place with weights or anything and I'd like to drop fat more than dropping weight, though dropping weight would be nice. (Hence why I'm thinking of doing heavy bag workouts and getting into boxing as a hobby. My uncle used to do it professionally, and he said it was a great workout.)
Boxing is awesome to build muscle and lose fat. You choose one of the best things.
I would suggest consulting with your uncle, he will probably tell you the same thing. You can't work out by skipping meals.

Point is talk to your uncle. He will give you good advice.
Jan 2, 2013 10:24 PM

Aug 2012
-Miyu- said:
Is there anything to raise metabolism?

Coffee? Caffeine in general.
Jan 2, 2013 10:24 PM

Jun 2011
-Miyu- said:
Is there anything to raise metabolism? I can eat like 8 meals a day, but I'd be obese, so I limit myself.

If you build muscle it raises your metabolism. Example a guy with little muscle burns 60 calories an hour just sitting down. A guy with muscle burns 100 calories an hour just sitting down.
tfw no gf
Jan 2, 2013 10:25 PM
Jul 2008
-Miyu- said:
Muscle. Working out, and by that I mean weight training.

Dont worry about bulking up, us girls just dont have the genes to be ripped. But you can tone up pretty good, and muscle burns energy more efficiently then fat.
Jan 2, 2013 10:25 PM

Oct 2012
iCameSwagYOLO420 said:
-Miyu- said:

If you build muscle it raises your metabolism. Example a guy with little muscle burns 60 calories an hour just sitting down. A guy with muscle burns 100 calories an hour just sitting down.

I'm burning THAT many calories by sitting down? FML

Jan 2, 2013 10:26 PM
May 2012
iCameSwagYOLO420 said:
-Miyu- said:

I'm a girl, I don't want muscle q.q and I get enough of that carrying 100lbs rice bags everyday. As for caffeine, my parents put me on caffeine probation or w/e after I drank 11 cans of mountain dew in 1 day :l

Also the fact that I hate lifting LOL.
Jan 2, 2013 10:27 PM
Dec 2012
Meri said:
ThisGuy-san said:
Meri said:
ThisGuy-san said:

Boxing is awesome to build muscle and lose fat. You choose one of the best things.
I would suggest consulting with your uncle, he will probably tell you the same thing. You can't work out by skipping meals.

Actually, he's been thinking of training me since my body build is supposed to be good at naturally building up muscle quickly and all that jazz. I hope he doesn't try to get me into matches, though. But yeah, I'm gonna consult with him, definitely maybe he can help me set up a diet plan and regimen, since he knows my situation with time and money well enough.
Join the "I like changing names in IRC" club! Especially if you like changing names in IRC! It's really neat!
Jan 2, 2013 10:31 PM

Jun 2009
-Miyu- said:
iCameSwagYOLO420 said:
-Miyu- said:

I'm a girl, I don't want muscle q.q and I get enough of that carrying 100lbs rice bags everyday. As for caffeine, my parents put me on caffeine probation or w/e after I drank 11 cans of mountain dew in 1 day :l

You can do a lot of exercise without building muscle. At work on an average day I walk 5 miles. It keeps me small and allows for you to eat more often. Walking does not build muscle but it does keep you going. As for raising your metabolism there are some teas that are suppose to do that. Also eating a lot of small meals is better because it keeps your metabolism running.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jan 2, 2013 10:32 PM
Jul 2008
-Miyu- said:

Everybody has muscles lol
And bag lifting isnt weight training. All I'm saying is you don't have to worry about getting ripped. You need testosterone for that, we have estrogen. All the really buffed girls you see are on some hormones or steroids.

You cant get a body that acts differently, without changing your body first.
And if you dont want to do that, well then you cant get what you want.
There is never something for nothing.
Jan 2, 2013 10:33 PM
Dec 2012
Suzune-chan said:
-Miyu- said:
iCameSwagYOLO420 said:
-Miyu- said:

You can do a lot of exercise without building muscle. At work on an average day I walk 5 miles. It keeps me small and allows for you to eat more often. Walking does not build muscle but it does keep you going. As for raising your metabolism there are some teas that are suppose to do that. Also eating a lot of small meals is better because it keeps your metabolism running.

Or maybe she could just do more squats and core exercises? You know, getting more muscle in places that wouldn't look bad either way? (Booty and abs, yo, booty and abs.)
Jan 2, 2013 10:34 PM
Jul 2008
ThisGuy-san said:
Meri said:
ThisGuy-san said:
Meri said:
ThisGuy-san said:

Actually, he's been thinking of training me since my body build is supposed to be good at naturally building up muscle quickly and all that jazz. I hope he doesn't try to get me into matches, though. But yeah, I'm gonna consult with him, definitely maybe he can help me set up a diet plan and regimen, since he knows my situation with time and money well enough.
I wish you good luck. :)
Jan 2, 2013 10:35 PM
Feb 2012
6'4" and weigh around 150lbs I guess, I'm skinny. :/
Jan 2, 2013 10:35 PM

Jun 2009

Of course she could. However it might not be her thing. I wish I could do more...I would do more if my ankles were stronger.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jan 2, 2013 10:36 PM

Oct 2012
Any tips on lowering metabolism...?

Jan 2, 2013 10:37 PM
May 2012
Ah, thanks for the replies. I'll try those methods. Maybe start off with running a few miles on the treadmill everyday. As for the muscle, I sure hope I don't get a lot *^* I don't think it would look very attracting on me.

But srsly, I want Tavor's metabolism! That's like cheating life qq

Tavor said:
trade metabolism with me
Jan 2, 2013 10:38 PM

Jun 2011
Tavor said:

Milk, peanutbutter, lifting, eating.
tfw no gf
Jan 2, 2013 10:39 PM

Jul 2007
6'2, never put on weight. Feels good.
Jan 2, 2013 10:39 PM
Dec 2012
Suzune-chan said:

Of course she could. However it might not be her thing. I wish I could do more...I would do more if my ankles were stronger.

Maybe you could do more high impact exercises like running more often and jump squats? Other than that, I dunno.
Jan 2, 2013 10:40 PM

Oct 2012
iCameSwagYOLO420 said:
Tavor said:

I'll take it into consideration. Though, super lazy about the lifting part. I've have this misconception that intensive exercise burns way more calories; thus why I refrain from doing much. Is my logic flawed? (wouldn't be surprised).

Jan 2, 2013 10:41 PM
Jul 2008
Tavor said:
I dont think you can. I could be wrong, but I think you should just eat (whenever you want, what ever you want) and wait till you hit 20 years of age.
Then hit the gym and bulk up nicely.
Jan 2, 2013 10:43 PM
Feb 2012
Is it even possible to change your metabolism? I don't think it is. I've had insanely high metabolism for maybe 10 years now, so that's why I'm skinny. I can eat a horse and two bagels without gaining a pound.

Oct 2012
Meri said:
Tavor said:
I dont think you can. I could be wrong, but I think you should just eat (whenever you want, what ever you want) and wait till you hit 20 years of age.
Then hit the gym and bulk up nicely.

I'll take that advice too. Seems that I need is time, mostly.

Thanks!

mirage_ said:
Is it even possible to change your metabolism? I don't think it is. I've had insanely high metabolism for maybe 10 years now, so that's why I'm skinny. I can eat a horse and two bagles without gaining a pound.

I know that feel. When it comes to dinners with lots of food, always get full too quick though.

Dec 2012
Tavor said:
iCameSwagYOLO420 said:
Tavor said:

I'll take it into consideration. Though, super lazy about the lifting part. I've have this misconception that intensive exercise burns way more calories; thus why I refrain from doing much. Is my logic flawed? (wouldn't be surprised).

I think that's only initially. When you start gaining muscle, you'll start putting on more weight. I had a friend who used to be like you (tall, basically a twig.) Then he started lifting and all that, and now he weighs about 160-something or 170-something.
Jan 2, 2013 10:44 PM

Dec 2011
around 190-193cm, 6.3ft. And i weigh somewhere in the 90's i think (KG)
Jan 2, 2013 10:46 PM

Oct 2012
ThisGuy-san said:

I think that's only initially. When you start gaining muscle, you'll start putting on more weight. I had a friend who used to be like you (tall, basically a twig.) Then he started lifting and all that, and now he weighs about 160-something or 170-something.

Hm, I never thought of it that way. I'll take your word for it.
Motivation is key.

Jan 2, 2013 10:51 PM
Dec 2012
Indeed it is. My friend is barely gonna be 18, by the way. He's been at it for one and a half years already. I wish you luck, tavor. Let's do our best to get the bodies we want! And slay the ladies' ladyparts!
Jan 2, 2013 10:52 PM

Jul 2012
I'm 6'3 215, i'm heavier than i used to be but still too skinny
Jan 2, 2013 10:52 PM

Jun 2011
Tavor said:
ThisGuy-san said:

Hm, I never thought of it that way. I'll take your word for it.
Motivation is key.

Hate being the guy to post it, but A LOT of skinny guys got motivated by a youtube guy called Zyzz who was a twig and became buff and got bitches. There are countless videos of him and people making tribute videos to him since his death

tfw no gf
Jan 2, 2013 11:00 PM

Oct 2012
I'm 185cm / 73kg (i get that's about 6'1 / 161 lbs). I'm not a friend of going to the gym, i prefer doing lots of normal sports.
Jan 2, 2013 11:00 PM

Jun 2009
ThisGuy-san said:
Suzune-chan said:

Maybe you could do more high impact exercises like running more often and jump squats? Other than that, I dunno.
I wish, the high impact is what hurts them. Too much pressure or force put on them they swell. Push it father and I cannot walk. I guess, I was never meant for adventuring. My friend says it is a good thing I was at least given the flexibility to do almost anything...

Jan 2, 2013 11:01 PM

Oct 2012
ThisGuy-san said:
Indeed it is. My friend is barely gonna be 18, by the way. He's been at it for one and a half years already. I wish you luck, tavor. Let's do our best to get the bodies we want! And slay the ladies' ladyparts!

Likewise to you my friend!

iCameSwagYOLO420 said:

Hate being the guy to post it, but A LOT of skinny guys got motivated by a youtube guy called Zyzz who was a twig and became buff and got bitches. There are countless videos of him and people making tribute videos to him since his death

Bit confused. Is this the tribute video or the video people pay tribute to...?
Also, if this is about steroids, LOL (honestly do not know this Zyzz person nor seem to spot the 'official' channel in the midst of all these 'tribute' videos). Simply skeptical.

Jan 2, 2013 11:04 PM

Jun 2011
Tavor said:
ThisGuy-san said:

Likewise to you my friend!

iCameSwagYOLO420 said:

Bit confused. Is this the tribute video or the video people pay tribute to...?
Also, if this is about steroids, LOL (honestly do not know this Zyzz person nor seem to spot the 'official' channel in the midst of all these 'tribute' videos)

That's a tribute video. His official youtube channel is this
http://www.youtube.com/user/7zyzz7/videos?view=0
tfw no gf
Jan 2, 2013 11:05 PM

Jul 2012
zyzz needs to quit pretending to be dead already
Jan 2, 2013 11:08 PM

Oct 2012
iCameSwagYOLO420 said:

That's a tribute video. His official youtube channel is this
http://www.youtube.com/user/7zyzz7/videos?view=0

I'll do my research later then.
Already came across some video saying it was steroids...which slightly leads me to believe that's why he's dead. All assumptions at the moment, but again, I'll research this later lmao.

Jan 2, 2013 11:09 PM

Jun 2011
monty1 said:
zyzz needs to quit pretending to be dead already

ikr. We need our king back
tfw no gf
Jan 2, 2013 11:11 PM

Mar 2012
5'7-8'', not really sure, and 145 lbs. I fell out of my working out cycle about two months ago and have only been working out sporadically since, so I'd like to get back into that. 150-155 lbs is a good range for me, I have no desire to be bulky and unathletic.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Jan 2, 2013 11:12 PM
Dec 2012
Suzune-chan said:
ThisGuy-san said:
Suzune-chan said:

I wish, the high impact is what hurts them. Too much pressure or force put on them they swell. Push it father and I cannot walk. I guess, I was never meant for adventuring. My friend says it is a good thing I was at least given the flexibility to do almost anything...

Ma'am, I'll have you know that that is suggestive. Also; [url]http://m.wikihow.com/Strengthen-Your-Ankles[/url]
Jan 2, 2013 11:14 PM

Jun 2009
ThisGuy-san said:
Suzune-chan said:
ThisGuy-san said:
Suzune-chan said:

Ma'am, I'll have you know that that is suggestive. Also; [url]http://m.wikihow.com/Strengthen-Your-Ankles[/url]
I do not doubt you good sir~

Jan 2, 2013 11:54 PM

Sep 2011
6' 0". 170 lb at the least, 180 lb at the most. I haven't really weighted myself recently, but I can't imagine I'm much different than I was before.
^_^
Jan 2, 2013 11:55 PM

Sep 2012
5'11 81kgs
Jan 3, 2013 12:07 AM

Apr 2012
178 cm
63kg
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Jan 3, 2013 12:37 AM

Oct 2012
175cm (5'7") and 70kg (155lbs).
Jan 3, 2013 2:11 AM

Apr 2011
5'5" 150 lbs

I'd like to weigh just a bit less.
Jan 3, 2013 2:13 AM

Jun 2011
165cm (5'5"); 65kg (143.3 lbs)

I want to get taller and lose some weight (fat).
Jan 3, 2013 2:25 AM

Jun 2010
I'm 5'4'' and uncomfortable with putting my weight somewhere public, so I guess I'm definitely hating my weight.

and yes, I lift now. xDDD
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Can I Still make Shit posts on MAL?

MellowJello - 12 hours ago

17 by Lost_Viking »»
3 minutes ago

» Why are Vikings worshipped when they were thugs that stole and raped anything

vasipi4946 - Today

26 by Lost_Viking »»
59 minutes ago

Poll: » words can harm or hurt? or are you stoic?

deg - 8 hours ago

14 by ZakuF_ »»
2 hours ago

» Would you give a 2 week notice if the job did you wrong?

The-Nsider - 3 hours ago

3 by ZakuF_ »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » why are people so elitist on this site?

college_boy - 9 hours ago

6 by Zarutaku »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.