Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Oct 28, 2008 7:46 AM

Aug 2008
I, Alexa, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x aLexa~ (midori-chan)
Oct 28, 2008 1:29 PM
Nov 2007
I, dast, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, xdast
Oct 28, 2008 2:36 PM

May 2008
I, Megadimo, forwardly declare that I admire L-sama/think that L-sama is kick ass with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fanboyly antics. I will not be attracted to another the way I being attracted to him and will think he is kick ass even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot/kick asses bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his husband. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x ~MX~
Oct 30, 2008 9:34 AM

Oct 2008
I, Triggster, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Triggster
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Guidelines!
Nov 14, 2008 1:57 PM

May 2008
I, Katsuri, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, Kat
Nov 14, 2008 2:46 PM

Aug 2008
I, sawlga, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, sawl.
Nov 29, 2008 1:46 AM

Nov 2008
I,vampie-princess (Austin), forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, xAustin
Dec 5, 2008 4:30 PM

Oct 2008
I, Sophia, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Sophia
Dec 7, 2008 11:19 AM

Oct 2008
I, Kirsten, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, Kirsten
Dec 8, 2008 4:53 AM

Feb 2008
I, YamiNoRei, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x YamiNoRei
Dec 10, 2008 7:20 AM

Nov 2008
I, ahin, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x ahin

Dec 10, 2008 1:15 PM

Jul 2008
I, cristal356[aka crista`], forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.
signed, x cristal356

Occuped deviseing new ways to avoid human contact for another week
Dec 14, 2008 6:10 AM

Oct 2008
I, MyobuKitsune, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, MyobuKitsune

Whoops I just noticed this. I beg L-sama for pardon.
Jan 3, 2009 1:32 AM

Oct 2008
I, Crazyloop , forwardly declare that I admire L-sama/think that L-sama is kick ass with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fanboyly antics. I will not be attracted to another the way I being attracted to him and will think he is kick ass even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot/kick asses bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his husband. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Crazyloop
Jan 10, 2009 4:06 PM

Sep 2007
I, Hiina-tan, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Hiina-tan
Jan 19, 2009 10:05 AM

Apr 2008
I, ClariPlayer5, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, ClariPlayer5
Jan 25, 2009 11:18 PM

Nov 2006
I, ivorykeys, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, ivorykeys
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2009 9:08 PM

Nov 2008
I, VampiressMiharu, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, VampiressMiharu
Mar 17, 2009 5:12 AM
Dec 2008
I, Daphne, L lover, Lawliet, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Daphne, L lover, Lawliet.
Mar 19, 2009 12:11 AM

Mar 2009
I, Foxheart417 (Robyn), forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Foxheart417 (Robyn)
Mar 19, 2009 12:56 AM

Sep 2008
I, Ayame, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Ayame
Mar 23, 2009 1:12 PM
Jul 2018
I, Yasha_Hikari, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Yasha_Hikari
Mar 31, 2009 7:20 PM

Mar 2009
I,Ljusalfheim, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Ljusalfheim

Apr 1, 2009 6:19 PM

Apr 2009
I, Saffy the Psychotic Squirrel, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, Saffy-chan
MAL Book Club join if you like reading

Apr 10, 2009 6:23 AM
Apr 2009
I, L_Is_Mine (AKA NiNi), forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x NiNi

May 1, 2009 8:29 AM

Mar 2009
I, ahmzie, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, ahmzie <33
May 6, 2009 8:51 AM

Apr 2009
I, DanielMors, forwardly declare that I admire L-sama/think that L-sama is kick ass with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fanboyly antics. I will not be attracted to another the way I being attracted to him and will think he is kick ass even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot/kick asses bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his husband. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x DanielMors
May 17, 2009 1:00 PM

Jan 2009
I, sweetfantasy//Linda, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x sweetfantasy//Linda

I'm loving whoever came up with this oath x)
Jul 1, 2009 10:51 AM

Jun 2009
I, PsnowConeLawliet, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x PsnowConeLawliet <3
xxxx

Add me on Last.fm? www.last.fm/user/MistressSnowy
Jul 2, 2009 1:20 PM

May 2009
I, Koji-Chan, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

signet, Koji-Chan
Koji-ChanJul 2, 2009 1:23 PM

Jul 3, 2009 4:35 PM

Aug 2008
I, Greenenvy21, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x GE21
Jul 4, 2009 12:44 AM

Aug 2008
I, naguyaakitame(a.k.a alex), forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x naguyaakitame(a.k.a alex)
"..Hibari Kyoya is L.O.V.E..."

.. Wanna ask me something? Clicky HERE~!
Jul 9, 2009 12:19 PM

Dec 2007
I, Steph (pinkprimrose180), forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, Steph (pinkprimrose180)
=]
Jul 10, 2009 11:01 PM

Jul 2009
I, Wolfie, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed,
Samurai Wolf (a.k.a. Wolfie)
Aug 17, 2009 10:11 AM

Mar 2009
I, Elfana, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Elfana
Aug 18, 2009 2:35 AM
Aug 2009
I, Notebook Darling (aka Laila), forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Notebook Darling (aka Laila)
xx~
Aug 19, 2009 3:36 PM

Sep 2007
I, Utter_Silence, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Utter_Silence
<P ALIGN=Center>
Aug 21, 2009 1:53 PM

Mar 2009
I,Talys, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Talys
Aug 26, 2009 10:09 AM

Aug 2009
I, -WolfLove-, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x -WolfLove-
Sep 3, 2009 11:18 AM

Dec 2008
I, EnvitChan (a.k.a Envit Mouto), forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x EnvitChan ( a.k.a Envit Mouto)

And that's it. Na-no-ne/De-aru/Relo XD
Sep 15, 2009 2:43 AM

Sep 2009
I, Aiekahazumi, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Aiekahazumi <33 L sama
Sep 23, 2009 3:35 AM

Jun 2009
I, the orange (aka Kayyi aka Kai-chan), forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, the orange
Sep 23, 2009 11:17 AM

Jun 2009
I, kitty_ninja, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x kitty_ninja
Sep 23, 2009 11:59 AM

Jul 2008
I, rosycrystals, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x rosycrystals
Sep 25, 2009 9:56 PM

May 2009
I, TheFukoMaster, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x TheFukoMaster
Oct 3, 2009 7:30 PM

Mar 2008
FangirL Oath
ohgod
I, jaderose75 (AKA Miki), forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x jaderose75 (AKA Miki)
wwwwww
Oct 5, 2009 12:25 PM

Sep 2009
I, Nuria Monfort, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Nuria Monfort

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Oct 7, 2009 11:19 AM

Sep 2009
I, UdonSan, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x UdonSan
Oct 13, 2009 10:45 AM

Jul 2009
I, DaniHana (aka Daniela), forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x DaniHana (aka Daniela)
Oct 14, 2009 2:17 PM

Feb 2009
I, Len-kun,(aka Elizabeth), forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Len-kun,(aka Elizabeth)

Click for f***ing awsomeness:

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» What's your feeling on Death Note yaoi? ( 1 2 3 )

Reira_chan - Jun 23, 2008

103 by Walking-Wounded »»
Aug 18, 2015 8:43 AM

Poll: » Favorite character?

MedliSage - Jul 2, 2008

31 by Lain »»
Aug 18, 2015 8:42 AM

» Test: What would L think of you?

Ethelien - Jan 21, 2010

48 by Walking-Wounded »»
Aug 18, 2015 8:35 AM

» If L had a bf/gf...

chainshipper - Dec 19, 2009

27 by MinoriYoshiaki »»
Jan 22, 2015 9:02 AM

Sticky: » And the Best L Scene is...

MedliSage - Dec 4, 2008

36 by MinoriYoshiaki »»
Jan 9, 2015 9:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.