Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Sep 7, 2012 2:41 PM

Apr 2008
I was talking to Fastwheels whose entire post consisted of your own words which made it completely pointless. Quit finding so much to be butthurt about and look at the bright side of life for once.
Sep 7, 2012 2:46 PM

Mar 2012
So you quoted him quoting me, making 3 posts of my post. Contradiction.
Sep 7, 2012 2:46 PM

Apr 2008
It's not the same since I put my OWN words in the post. Quit being a butthurt moron for pete's sake.
Sep 7, 2012 2:53 PM

Jun 2011
Darklight0303 said:
It's not the same since I put my OWN words in the post. Quit being a butthurt moron for pete's sake.

...are you serious?
Sep 7, 2012 2:55 PM

Apr 2008
Yes I am since I didn't just mooch off of someone elses posts which just so happened to be on the SAME FUCKIN page. That's just lazy and worthless. Like most of your posts in these threads.

In fact such practice is even stipulated on some forums as an infractionable offense equivalent to spamming.
Darklight0303Sep 7, 2012 2:58 PM
Sep 7, 2012 2:58 PM

Jun 2011
Having a different opinion= lazy and worthless
Sep 7, 2012 2:59 PM
Aug 2011
FastWheels said:
Darklight0303 said:

...are you serious?

Why shouldn't he be. What you did really was stupid. The least you could have done was add a "+1"
Sep 7, 2012 3:01 PM

Jun 2011
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
FastWheels said:
Darklight0303 said:

...are you serious?

Why shouldn't he be. What you did really was stupid. The least you could have done was add a "+1"

Well, he could stop being stupid and respect other people's opinions.
Sep 7, 2012 3:01 PM

Apr 2008
FastWheels said:
Having a different opinion= lazy and worthless

No. Quoting someone elses opinion without adding your own words under it, is lazy. Get your facts straight and stop making yourself look even more foolish.

Even adding a +1 under it would have been better than just the quote and nothing else. Though not by much.
Sep 7, 2012 3:02 PM

Jul 2010
Erza getting groped looked odd, not sure why but it's just hard to picture her getting groped, atleast for me.
Also, reading this in school...not exactly the safest situation.....thank goodness for my speed reading.
As for how I felt about the chapter itself, I'd be lying if I said I didn't want the chapter to continue right where the last one left off. But I guess Mashima's saving up for whatever he has for the rest of this arc.
Also,....somehow I saw Flare apologizing to Lucy coming, even before she got arrested. Not sure why.
Sep 7, 2012 3:04 PM

Apr 2008
Firejolly said:
Erza getting groped looked odd, not sure why but it's just hard to picture her getting groped, atleast for me.
Also, reading this in school...not exactly the safest situation.....thank goodness for my speed reading.
As for how I felt about the chapter itself, I'd be lying if I said I didn't want the chapter to continue right where the last one left off. But I guess Mashima's saving up for whatever he has for the rest of this arc.
Also,....somehow I saw Flare apologizing to Lucy coming, even before she got arrested. Not sure why.

I'll admit I didn't see Flare's apology coming. She just looked way too crazy and far gone. It was a pleasant surprise.
Sep 7, 2012 3:07 PM

Sep 2011
not too surprise to see that side of Flare since we have seen that Raven Tail are being abusive shitheads to her
Sep 7, 2012 3:09 PM

Apr 2008
It did make me curious about her. Like how she ended up in RT and why her obsessions with calling Lucy 'Blondie' like some programed killer.
Sep 7, 2012 3:15 PM
Aug 2011
FastWheels said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
FastWheels said:
Darklight0303 said:

...are you serious?

Well, he could stop being stupid and respect other people's opinions.

You are blatantly hating on a aspect that is well established within the series.

Its fine if you dislike a chapter or two, a scene here and there, but constant hate doesn't make things better, even if it is just an opinion.

Let me tell you one thing, the ones who are against your opinions are those, who, if they dislike something and had enough, they stop reading or watching it.
Sep 7, 2012 3:15 PM

Mar 2012
Darklight0303 said:

You're the one that sounds butthurt.

Darklight0303 said:
Yes I am since I didn't just mooch off of someone elses posts which just so happened to be on the SAME FUCKIN page. That's just lazy and worthless. Like most of your posts in these threads.

In fact such practice is even stipulated on some forums as an infractionable offense equivalent to spamming.

You are spamming too. It doesn't even matter, this chapter deserves it.

Fakku for more more chapters like this. Peace out.
Sep 7, 2012 3:17 PM

Jul 2010
I just hope that Flare's the only soft Raven Tail member. In my opinion, it'd be a real shame for villains if Raven Tail ended up becoming a Fairy Tail ally.
Sep 7, 2012 3:20 PM
Aug 2011
Firejolly said:
I just hope that Flare's the only soft Raven Tail member. In my opinion, it'd be a real shame for villains if Raven Tail ended up becoming a Fairy Tail ally.

Enter Ivan.
"The only reason I wanted Lumun Histoire was to bring back my dead wife. I'm sorry for blaming her death on you dad"
Sep 7, 2012 3:21 PM

Jan 2012
So this is his way of revealing something in a milestone chapter? He couldn't just layout his story to fit in like that?
Sep 7, 2012 3:22 PM

Apr 2008
Firejolly said:

I don't see how any of the others would. Obra looks like he was a puppet to that black thing that ran away. Ivan at the moment is iredeemable thinking some great evil is behind FT, the spikefishlike dude is too underdeveloped atm too.
Sep 7, 2012 3:34 PM
Aug 2011
Eksta said:
So this is his way of revealing something in a milestone chapter? He couldn't just layout his story to fit in like that?

He could have, but that's why he didn't. It was laid out so that we would have to wait for 2 weeks.

It is Mashima after all.
Sep 7, 2012 3:36 PM
Jul 2011
Acidblood said:
at the end ... why is there a guy with a broom in his ass lol
and erza face sitting xD

anyway , was a nice refreshing chapter :)

thats fuuukin mask lol, jelal mystgun(jelal) trademark is mask ya know XD
Sep 7, 2012 4:10 PM

Jul 2010
Im freaking jealous of Jellal T_T first he gets to touch her, and then she lands on his face with her beautiful ass + she don't kills him right after that, but well.They are really amazing pairing ^^.
Oh, and some people don't seem to get why Mashima gives FT time to have fun.If you didnt notice, some people in FT will probably die, or at least something terrible will happen.Of course he have to set up atmosphere for that first.Laughs, blushes etc. and then boom.
I agree there was too much fanservice there though ._.

4/5.
Sep 7, 2012 5:18 PM

Sep 2011
TwinBrave said:
Felt kind of guilty for dropping FT, so I decided to read the newest chapter and just remembered why I dropped it. Fuck fanservice. /droppedagain

Was gonna say wtf until I saw the yaoi in your profile...
Sep 7, 2012 7:35 PM

Apr 2009
This chapter deserve an OVA in the anime, this is what I like from Fairy Tail
Sep 7, 2012 7:47 PM

May 2008
Lol Gray and Lyon riding the slide .But im kind of tired of seeing the same characters together . Why not mix it up a little .Some characters never even seem to talk to each other before even though they have been in the same guild.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 7, 2012 10:06 PM

Dec 2007
iLostReason said:
Oh, and some people don't seem to get why Mashima gives FT time to have fun.If you didnt notice, some people in FT will probably die, or at least something terrible will happen.

How many relevant good guys died in Groove Adventure Rave? I think only 3, and they weren't even permanent "party members". Also, only 1 of those 3 was killed. (EDIT: My bad, 4)
So far Fairy Tail not only has yet to kill a character, but it even brought one to the cast that was supposed to have died in background story.
If Mashima actually kills a character in Fairy Tail, it'd be the first time he manages to surprise me. Well, that or the big bad of the arc being defeated by someone other than Natsu.
undead_blopaSep 7, 2012 10:19 PM
Sep 7, 2012 10:17 PM

May 2011
undead_blopa said:
iLostReason said:
Oh, and some people don't seem to get why Mashima gives FT time to have fun.If you didnt notice, some people in FT will probably die, or at least something terrible will happen.

How many relevant good guys died in Groove Adventure Rave? I think only 3, and they weren't even permanent "party members".
So far Fairy Tail not only has yet to kill a character, but it even brought one to the cast that was supposed to have died in background story.

RAVE SPOILERS
Kayaba-Sep 7, 2012 10:24 PM
Sep 7, 2012 10:31 PM

Dec 2007
-Shuda- said:
undead_blopa said:
iLostReason said:

How many relevant good guys died in Groove Adventure Rave? I think only 3, and they weren't even permanent "party members".

undead_blopaSep 7, 2012 10:37 PM
Sep 7, 2012 11:19 PM
Mar 2011
this is how I feel whenever I see too many arguments on a fairy tail post
Sep 8, 2012 1:05 AM

Jul 2011
I don't understand why some people are hating so much on this chapter. Why so serious? Sometimes it's nice to have a break like this.
First thing - boobs, boobs everywhere ^^
It was very funny chaper, the scene between Jellal and Erza was hilarious... damn he's so lucky guy. As someone mentioned before, every other guy would be dead at this point :P
It's nice to see Elfman and Evergreen hanging out together, I really like this pairing ^^
Last page - where is Wally? :P

Back to hooded woman - I think it's no use comparing her face expression with other pictures, since most of characters in FT have the same shape of head. Another thing, it looked like she was about to burst in tears after she heard herself... don't you think it's kinda strange?
Sep 8, 2012 1:18 AM

Apr 2008
Lewczo said:
I don't understand why some people are hating so much on this chapter. Why so serious? Sometimes it's nice to have a break like this.
It was very funny chaper, the scene between Jellal and Erza was hilarious... damn he's so lucky guy. As someone mentioned before, every other guy would be dead at this point :P
It's nice to see Elfman and Evergreen hanging out together, I really like this pairing ^^

Back to hooded woman - I think it's no use comparing her face expression with other pictures, since most of characters in FT have the same shape of head. Another thing, it looked like she was about to burst in tears after she heard herself... don't you think it's kinda strange?

Not strange given that this is one of the last happy memories before everything went to hell. Either way it reduced the number of suspects considerably.
Darklight0303Sep 8, 2012 1:27 AM
Sep 8, 2012 2:06 AM

Apr 2011
Love this chapter, maybe more so than the real plot drive one's, but of course these fan service chapters should not be overuse.

I have been reading so many posts regarding the delay of the real plot, but were lucky enough he did not take a 2 week break to give himself time (like other no good manga's).

Jellal looks like a total pervert in this chapter and the disguise did not help his clause.
Sep 8, 2012 2:38 AM
Aug 2011
Lewczo said:

Exactly what Darklite said, and also, 2 of those expressions Lucy and that girl made, are almost identical, and its specific to this arc.

I never attempt to overlook subtle hints like those.
Gatchum_Bye-ByeSep 8, 2012 2:53 AM
Sep 8, 2012 3:55 AM
Mar 2012
wow Hiro Mashima Hiro introduced fillers in Manga... damn!! the birth of the troll master..
Sep 8, 2012 4:01 AM

Apr 2008
SHowing a bit of character development and giving side cast time to shine and have fun with other even less frequent characters does not amount to filler. =_=
Sep 8, 2012 4:22 AM

Mar 2008
Love it. Moar shipping! Moar Erza!
Sep 8, 2012 4:38 AM
Sep 2012
long time lurker here, made an account just to say what the fuck did i just read?
Sep 8, 2012 4:41 AM
Jul 2012
keep covering your plotholes with naked sluts, that'll fool them
Sep 8, 2012 4:51 AM
Jul 2018
^Plotholes? I like how you point something like that out without specifying. Not to mention the arc, hell, the manga isn't over yet.

I see he wants to keep the great reveal to the chapter 300
Hilarious chapter though! "Is this that BL thing I heard about?" rofl!
Sep 8, 2012 4:53 AM
Feb 2012
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
I'm sorry for putting this big ass picture here without spoiler tags.

OUR GOD, MASHIMA-SAMA

Lmao...love it lol xD

And lol why everyone always hating...tbh it's a typical FT chapter imo when you think about it.
And it was a side story after all.
Sep 8, 2012 5:18 AM

Jan 2012
Damn you Jellal!! First he groped, and then on the last page... FFFFFFFFFUUUUU!!!
Sep 8, 2012 5:18 AM

Jul 2012
Nice chapter with plenty of fanservice and funny moments! :) . And i have to say this.. Jellal is one lucky man ;)
Sep 8, 2012 5:54 AM
Aug 2011
pasttenseofdraw said:
long time lurker here, made an account just to say what the fuck did i just read?

If you stalked here in this discussion thread, you would know that your question was already answered.

Lolack said:

Fuck you, bitch. (That's because you called the characters sluts. Don't fucking do that, ever)
If you post any here that you consider plots holes, I'll gladly, and probably will cover them for you.
lolwutfool said:

Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
I'm sorry for putting this big ass picture here without spoiler tags.

OUR GOD, MASHIMA-SAMA

Lmao...love it lol xD

And lol why everyone always hating...tbh it's a typical FT chapter imo when you think about it.
And it was a side story after all.

Mashima at his best.

The people are hating because some of them have short term memory and keep on forgetting that Fairy Tail has a "Ecchi" tag on it.
Sep 8, 2012 5:57 AM

Jun 2008
undead_blopa said:

THIS.
Mashima has two little flaws: He never kills a goody character and if he does, he will bring him back somehow. (Until now only Ul and Simon died and it was a miracle).

Regarding this chapter: I usually hate fanservice but the chapter cracked me, I loved every second, specially JERZA moments. *fangirling*
OMG and that broom in the ass was...fabulous! i wonder if it was a guy or a girl. that last panel looked like a FT version of "Where's Waldo?" books, LOL.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Sep 8, 2012 6:04 AM
Jul 2012
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

Lolack said:

Fuck you, bitch. (That's because you called the characters sluts. Don't fucking do that, ever)
If you post any here that you consider plots holes, I'll gladly, and probably will cover them for you.

You won't cover any shit, you fucking blind fanboy, and I'll call them sluts when they've been acting like sluts since their introduction.
Sep 8, 2012 6:06 AM
Aug 2011
Orulyon said:
undead_blopa said:

THIS.
Mashima has two little flaws: He never kills a goody character and if he does, he will bring him back somehow. (Until now only Ul and Simon died and it was a miracle).

Regarding this chapter: I usually hate fanservice but the chapter cracked me, I loved every second, specially JERZA moments. *fangirling*
OMG and that broom in the ass was...fabulous! i wonder if it was a guy or a girl. that last panel looked like a FT version of "Where's Waldo?" books, LOL.

Max
That was the 2nd time it happened. The first was in Lisanna's welcome back party.
Sep 8, 2012 6:17 AM

Dec 2011
Ichiya fanservice. Ahahahaha.

Jellal is quite a guy!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2012 6:34 AM
Aug 2011
Lolack said:

You won't cover any shit, you fucking blind fanboy

Did you know that fanboys actually knows more about a series than that of a blatant hater?
Sep 8, 2012 6:59 AM

Jun 2011
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Lolack said:

You won't cover any shit, you fucking blind fanboy

Did you know that fanboys actually knows more about a series than that of a blatant hater?

you are just as bad as a narutard.
Sep 8, 2012 7:12 AM
Sep 2012
This character building chapter makes makes me also think an important death may be coming and as much as I love all the fairy tail characters I do hope that at least one main character dies, it keeps up the suspense and adds an extra emotional level to the story. Though as people have already said Mashima does seem to struggle killing off main characters permanently eg lisanna, ( I do like her but her death was so powerful and shaped so many characters( but that's a separate issue)), though he is capable of doing it (and well) as all rave readers well know.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 295 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Aug 17, 2012

96 by KayKimii »»
Aug 8, 11:25 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 283 Discussion ( 1 2 )

azeriraz - May 18, 2012

60 by KayKimii »»
Aug 8, 10:04 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 545 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

animefan8800 - Jul 21, 2017

235 by a0i-kun »»
Jul 20, 8:00 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 544 Discussion ( 1 2 )

animefan8800 - Jul 13, 2017

98 by a0i-kun »»
Jul 16, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 543 Discussion

animefan8800 - Jul 7, 2017

40 by a0i-kun »»
Jul 16, 5:11 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.