Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Sep 7, 2012 9:45 AM

May 2010
hahahaha~ That was awesome! XD
Loved the little Jerza moment. Jellal, you perv. :P
đź’•
Sep 7, 2012 9:47 AM

Apr 2008
It's cool XD Just wanted to make sure that's cleared up.

Hmmm I could definitely see him trying that. Setting things up so that they flow seamlessly into the 'return to the plot' chapter
Sep 7, 2012 9:51 AM

Mar 2011
Btw, something that NEEDS to be clarified. Time-travel is a theory that was brought up HERE. The manga itself hasn't given any DEFINITE points of it going there. I'd like us to leave some room for sth else at the back of our heads. Cuz last time we hyped ourselves here things ended up quite different (like with the rabbit being nichiya). I don't mean to say he will pull another one in this situation, but just in case things end up differently I'd like to see people NOT complain about "trolling" while WE are the ones hyping ourselves up.
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 7, 2012 9:57 AM

Apr 2008
This is slightly different though since we were granted a glimpse into the future that goes beyond just words, We saw Levy torn up so time is most likely involved in the whole situation.
Sep 7, 2012 10:02 AM

Mar 2011
^ Indeed. But rather than assuming that the hooded girl came from that timeline it could also be just the future that is sure to come and the hooded girl being someone entirely different than what we discuss here. I admit I fell prey to the timetravel theories, but just like I said before I only want to not see people using repeatedly the world "troll" just cuz things didn't turn out like how we expected them to.
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 7, 2012 10:05 AM
Aug 2011
Even if its a whole different situation, I completely forgot its Mashima-Sama that's behind the pen and paper.

One of the most realistic trolling so far has to be the one where Gray and Lucy were in the hotel.

The next chapter could be a experiment to see how far he can actually go.
Sep 7, 2012 10:05 AM

Apr 2008
Well becaues "certain" elements in the reader base see him as a troll, there will be people to cry and bitch about trolling either way. I just hope that if he does something else that it is very good. Still won't call troll. Since I'd be too busy figuring out how the hints we got so far are connected. Then again watch as we don't get the face ot the hooded person and we jump straight to the Battle Royale. XD
Sep 7, 2012 10:11 AM

Mar 2011
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

One of the most realistic trolling so far has to be the one where Gray and Lucy were in the hotel.

Damn how much I laughed at myself with that

Darklight0303 said:
Well becaues "certain" elements in the reader base see him as a troll, there will be people to cry and bitch about trolling either way. I just hope that if he does something else that it is very good. Still won't call troll. Since I'd be too busy figuring out how the hints we got so far are connected. Then again watch as we don't get the face ot the hooded person and we jump straight to the Battle Royale. XD

Didn't mean you in particular, still I don't think that he will jump straight to that event. After all, that even is on the 6th and we are currently on the end of the 4th. I don't think that we won't see her face with such a gap in between before the survival event
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 7, 2012 10:17 AM
Aug 2011
I would like to point out that there are good trolling and bad ones.

All I've seen in Fairy Tail are good.

I mean, how many people have seriously predicted that the rabbit was Niichiya.

When the exceeds came to Earthland many hoped that those two would meet, and when the time came,during a major Ichiya moment, it was like, WTF!

A reaction expected from characters that has weird personalities like them.
Sep 7, 2012 11:00 AM

Sep 2007
All dem titties
Sep 7, 2012 11:25 AM

Jun 2011
Fuck you mashima.

Just when things were getting interesting.... NOPE FANSERVICE
Sep 7, 2012 11:27 AM

Apr 2008
*facepalm*
Sep 7, 2012 11:29 AM

Jun 2011
Darklight0303 said:
*facepalm*

Sep 7, 2012 11:29 AM

Apr 2008
Take your own advice.
Sep 7, 2012 11:31 AM

Mar 2011
@Fastwheels
Next time read till the last page.

@Gash
Well, nichiya was just an example of how people reacted. My actual point was not about the so-called "trolling" rather than the "trolled". And just by looking arround in THIS thread people actually feel trolled about this chapter while they had a FULL-PAGE WARNING. See what I'm talking about? I just hope that when the girl's face gets revealed people won't complain again if it ends up different than what discussed
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 7, 2012 11:31 AM

Jun 2011
Darklight0303 said:
Take your own advice.

no
Sep 7, 2012 11:34 AM

Apr 2008
FastWheels said:
Darklight0303 said:
Take your own advice.

no

Then this is for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17HczzJx3_o
Sep 7, 2012 11:35 AM

Dec 2011
Darklight0303 said:
On the other hand, the title for next chapter is "A solitary journey". I'd like to imagine it centered around the hooded figure since that's the only solitary char I can think of in the current area.

Well,it's an "experiment,so it might be a new character.I doubt it,since it's still a side story on the arc,but still...

There are also characters like Doranbolt,Yukino,Kagura(we didn't see anybody from Mermaid Heel on this one) who could at least appear in the next chapter.
Sep 7, 2012 11:37 AM

Jun 2011
Darklight0303 said:
FastWheels said:
Darklight0303 said:
Take your own advice.

no

Then this is for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17HczzJx3_o

Well, that's awfully hypocritical of you.
Sep 7, 2012 11:37 AM

Apr 2008
Watch as it turns out to be about Arcadios
Sep 7, 2012 11:39 AM

Mar 2011
WolfWoods said:
Darklight0303 said:
On the other hand, the title for next chapter is "A solitary journey". I'd like to imagine it centered around the hooded figure since that's the only solitary char I can think of in the current area.

Well,it's an "experiment,so it might be a new character.I doubt it,since it's still a side story on the arc,but still...

There are also characters like Doranbolt,Yukino,Kagura(we didn't see anybody from Mermaid Heel on this one) who could at least appear in the next chapter.

Kagura being a "lonesome warrior" is what made me think of her also, Yukino.. hmm maybe but not likely, we have plenty of hints concerning her every now and then. Doranbalt, hardly, I just can't see him in a solitary journey.

What about Rogue (and potentially Sting)? Their past could fit in there
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 7, 2012 11:40 AM

Apr 2008
Neither of them are really solitary though since they have Frosch and Lector around them all the time
Sep 7, 2012 11:42 AM

Dec 2011
^ Yeah,it could be him too XD
It would be interesting to see more about his reaons and how he recruited Yukino,after all.

Kanic said:
@Fastwheels
Next time read till the last page.

@Gash
Well, nichiya was just an example of how people reacted. My actual point was not about the so-called "trolling" rather than the "trolled". And just by looking arround in THIS thread people actually feel trolled about this chapter while they had a FULL-PAGE WARNING. See what I'm talking about? I just hope that when the girl's face gets revealed people won't complain again if it ends up different than what discussed

Well yeah,the troll people talk about are mostly brought by themselves.I remember that when I started Fairy Tail I went on to Tenrou arc without reading anybody else's opinions and the only time I felt something weird was going on was with Mystogan's face.Even so I don't remember considering it a troll(just felt bad that one of my favorite characters would disappear later on).
Sep 7, 2012 11:42 AM

Mar 2011
Maybe so...but I expect them to get some spotlight before the 7th. I can't see them ending like that. Especially since they are DS
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 7, 2012 11:45 AM

Dec 2011
Well,Rogue's past would be interesting(since we don't know anything about him).But we might get it later.

We still don't know if they will take part on the last day too(they probably will,unless they're expelled or something).If they do,we'll definitely see some more of them.

Aaaand if they're expelled,Natsu will probably be full of rage.
Sep 7, 2012 11:48 AM

Mar 2011
WolfWoods said:
Well,Rogue's past would be interesting(since we don't know anything about him).But we might get it later.

We still don't know if they will take part on the last day too(they probably will,unless they're expelled or something).If they do,we'll definitely see some more of them.

I imagined the Master of ST to kick them out after the last day. I mean honestly unlike Yukino who get replaced by the best Sting and Rogue have been clearly stated to be his 2/5 best. Kicking them before the last day would be stupid both for his victory (since there is only one point of difference) and for the image/status of his guild
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 7, 2012 11:55 AM

Apr 2008
The problem with that is that ST master already gave them their last chance after the fiasco with the transport event so this was their last strike if the guy sticks to his guns.
Sep 7, 2012 11:55 AM

Dec 2011
Kanic said:
WolfWoods said:

I imagined the Master of ST to kick them out after the last day. I mean honestly unlike Yukino who get replaced by the best Sting and Rogue have been clearly stated to be his 2/5 best. Kicking them before the last day would be stupid both for his victory (since there is only one point of difference) and for the image/status of his guild

Yeah,I doubt he'd do something like that.

Unless they decide to leave ST by themselves,it'll be interesting to see how they'll fight on the last day.Rufus speech on the last chapter "I memorized it all" probably means he knows how Natsu and Gajeel fight too.

And,unless they change the place this battle occurs,the place will probably get destroyed really soon.I wonder how this battle will work...

alcorswindSep 7, 2012 12:01 PM
Sep 7, 2012 12:00 PM

Mar 2011
Darklight0303 said:
The problem with that is that ST master already gave them their last chance after the fiasco with the transport event so this was their last strike if the guy sticks to his guns.

I can't tell...So many things going on, my head can't take it.

WolfWoods said:

Yeah,I doubt he'd do something like that.

Unless they decide to leave ST by themselves,it'll be interesting to see how they'll fight on the last day.Rufus speech on the last chapter "I memorized it all" probably means he knows how Natsu and Gajeel fight too.

And,unless they change the place this battle occurs,the place will probably get destroyed really soon.I wonder how this battle will work...

I thought so as well but you know, I remember with Arcadios' first appearance he said some suspicious stuff that made me think how the premises are connected to the Eclipse Plan. Maybe he is gathering Magic Energy through the Daimadou? I don't know...
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 7, 2012 12:01 PM

Apr 2008
Charle did see a huge magic array in her vision so I think the whole location is one huge device for the Eclipse plan.
Sep 7, 2012 12:01 PM

Dec 2011
Darklight0303 said:

I actually think they will probably leave by themselves after seeing Natsu's strenght.Rogue did say he had overestimated himself and they might not want to fight again after that,knowing they're so weak compared to Natsu&Gajeel.

So,even if it seems weird for ST to fight with only 3 members,it doesn't like Sting and Rogue will fight at all....
Sep 7, 2012 12:06 PM

Apr 2008
Crack theory: Igneel and Metalicana show up in human form and offer to help out ST master all just to fight iwth Natsu and Gajeel. :P
Sep 7, 2012 12:10 PM
Aug 2011
Darklight0303 said:
Crack theory: Igneel and Metalicana show up in human form and offer to help out ST master all just to fight iwth Natsu and Gajeel. :P

That would be so awesome.
Sep 7, 2012 12:19 PM

Dec 2011
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Darklight0303 said:

That would be so awesome.

+1
Sep 7, 2012 12:23 PM

Jul 2009
Looks like Jellal is getting a bit of 'To Love Ru' treatment, if you know what I mean.
Sep 7, 2012 12:34 PM

May 2011
I loved this :). Cherish, I'll repeat, cherish these moments for we may never see them again after chapter 300.

I loved how Mashima included everyone (almost) in this one and made it flow perfectly. There were many fun moments but the highlights for me were of course Jellal/Erza, Laxus/Makarov/Maevis and ELFMAN/Evergreen LoL. Flare's apology to Lucy was also heart-felt, I wonder what kind of role Raven Tail will play from here on out.

That last page after the explosion is like a fun mini game, every time you scan it over you find something new and hilarious. ^^

The last panel with Laxus punishing Natsu and Makarov/Maevis crying about the bills got a smile out of me. It looks more and more like Laxus becoming the next "permanent" master/leader will happen, if I'm interpreting things correct.
Kayaba-Sep 7, 2012 12:45 PM
Sep 7, 2012 12:40 PM
Aug 2011
AXxXReY said:
Hm, I liked it, though there was also too much Fanservice for my taste. I mean, I saw butts, boobs and anal intercourse, is it really okay to be published in the JUMP xD? What would Gintoki from Gintama only say to this, the JUMP-Expert xD. It's not that they are all in bikinis and stuff, it's jsut the way Mashima portrays his Characters, alsways in seductive positions. But well whatever. It was funny, everybody's happy. I don't care about the waiting; I am already waiting for the next Hellsing Ultimate OVA Episode for about a year, two weeks are nuffing *badass*. But I wonder, if Mashima is really willing to ultimatey kill characters, important characters. They throw Gekidama Magic at each other and won't die. And even if they die, I actually think that they would return in some way or another. Like Masashi did in Naruto.

Fairy Tail is published in Weekly Shonen Magazine.
They have less restrictions than Jump.

They had Air Gear and Mahou Sensei Negima, and the fanservice in those were far higher than Fairy Tails. (Both of their main casts were younger too. Middle school characters)

I don't read a lot of Jump manga, but Code Breaker had more bloody and violent deaths than even the latest Bleach arc has.
Sep 7, 2012 12:53 PM

May 2011
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

They had Air Gear and Mahou Sensei Negima, and the fanservice in those were far higher than Fairy Tails. (Both of their main casts were younger too. Middle school characters)

I don't read a lot of Jump manga, but Code Breaker had more bloody and violent deaths than even the latest Bleach arc has.

Thanks, good to know. Though I never read Code Breaker.
Sep 7, 2012 12:56 PM

Sep 2011
Kurogashi said:
Looks like Jellal is getting a bit of 'To Love Ru' treatment, if you know what I mean.

the lucky bastard
Sep 7, 2012 12:59 PM

Apr 2009

this chapter
Sep 7, 2012 1:01 PM

Aug 2011
Felt kind of guilty for dropping FT, so I decided to read the newest chapter and just remembered why I dropped it. Fuck fanservice. /droppedagain
Sep 7, 2012 1:06 PM

Dec 2011
^ All because of one chapter that you just ramdonly chose to read?

-Shuda- said:
I loved this :). Cherish, I'll repeat, cherish these moments for we may never see them again after chapter 300.

I loved how Mashima included everyone (almost) in this one and made it flow perfectly. There were many fun moments but the highlights for me were of course Jellal/Erza, Laxus/Makarov/Maevis and ELFMAN/Evergreen LoL. Flare's apology to Lucy was also heart-felt, I wonder what kind of role Raven Tail will play from here on out.

That last page after the explosion is like a fun mini game, every time you scan it over you find something new and hilarious. ^^

The last panel with Laxus punishing Natsu and Makarov/Maevis crying about the bills got a smile out of me. It looks more and more like Laxus becoming the next "permanent" master/leader will happen, if I'm interpreting things correct.

I get that feeling about Laxus too.

I also enjoyed the Laxus/Makarov/Mavis interaction.Besides that I liked the odd Natsu/Ichiya and Gajeel/Levy/Exceeds.It's been a while since we saw all of them having fun like that,and the way things are going it might take a while for anything like that to happen again(if they do) like you said.
alcorswindSep 7, 2012 1:14 PM
Sep 7, 2012 1:15 PM
Jul 2010
This mini-chapter pretty much has me convinced that our mystery person is Lucy. We'll see if that's the case in two weeks.
Sep 7, 2012 1:15 PM
Aug 2011
TwinBrave said:
Felt kind of guilty for dropping FT, so I decided to read the newest chapter and just remembered why I dropped it. Fuck fanservice. /droppedagain

Thank you for brightening up the rest of my day. Kudos to you.

AXxXReY said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

Thanks, good to know. Though I never read Code Breaker.

Its very good in my opinion. Currently my 3rd favorite battle-shonen.

I've seen some of hating on it though. (Its like all other battle-shonens. You either like it or hate it)

The Anime is starting next month, so it will probably get more popular that it currently is.

I suggest you give either the anime or manga a try.
Gatchum_Bye-ByeSep 7, 2012 1:29 PM
Sep 7, 2012 1:32 PM

Mar 2012
What the heck? This was a disgrace to FT, why not make a full fledged hentai for crying out loud.

This was worse than the Naruto chapter this week.
Sep 7, 2012 1:41 PM
Aug 2011
Kissed said:
What the heck? This was a disgrace to FT, why not make a full fledged hentai for crying out loud.

What have you been reading up until now?
This IS Fairy Tail
Sep 7, 2012 1:47 PM

Jun 2011
Kissed said:

Sep 7, 2012 2:12 PM
Aug 2011
I'm sorry for putting this big ass picture here without spoiler tags.

OUR GOD, MASHIMA-SAMA
Sep 7, 2012 2:18 PM

Apr 2008
FastWheels said:
Kissed said:

We saw it the first time. Not everyone has a short attention span like you.
Sep 7, 2012 2:39 PM

Mar 2012
Darklight0303 said:
FastWheels said:
Kissed said:

We saw it the first time. Not everyone has a short attention span like you.

I thought that I had a strong command of the English language, but clearly I don't. Your two sentences makes absolutely no sense to me.

"We saw it the first time."
Seriously, you are WAY too specific. How is that even relevant to my opinion. Also, we are already getting spammed with fillers in the anime, which I am putting on hold because of it. First time is your justification? At the most inopportune moment.

"Not everyone has a short attention span like you."
Everyone has a long attention span unlike you. Contrapositive. Get trolled.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 295 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Aug 17, 2012

96 by KayKimii »»
Aug 8, 11:25 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 283 Discussion ( 1 2 )

azeriraz - May 18, 2012

60 by KayKimii »»
Aug 8, 10:04 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 545 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

animefan8800 - Jul 21, 2017

235 by a0i-kun »»
Jul 20, 8:00 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 544 Discussion ( 1 2 )

animefan8800 - Jul 13, 2017

98 by a0i-kun »»
Jul 16, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 543 Discussion

animefan8800 - Jul 7, 2017

40 by a0i-kun »»
Jul 16, 5:11 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.