Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 25, 2017 10:27 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Ahahahaha poor Sanji xD But he is surly in the funniest situation beside fatty usopp

Oct 9, 2017 5:58 AM

Feb 2013
Nami is too much, those geezers will never figure her out.
Franky is too suuuuper.
I loved that sneeze.
Sanji is still living a nightmare.
Jun 9, 2019 8:14 AM

Jun 2016
Luffy fought for many of his crew members and sold to them the kind of person he was. It moved them to join his crew and follow their dreams alongside him. But, Nami is definitely one of the most personally meaningful in my eyes. He refused to leave her side when she betrayed him, always believed in her, saved her from her lowest moment, and freed her town from the people who enslaved her and tortured her for like 10 years of her life. So, her wanting to give that back and help Luffy in his lowest moments makes me feel they have one of the closest bonds out of all the Straw Hats. They are a family but these two stand out to me among some others. She's going to stay back and learn about weather, both for navigating and for fighting. This means she'll learn to utilize weatherballs which, 'if used wrong could turn the world upside down' and it means she will learn the weather phenomena specific to the New World to contrast Urouge. Where he went into the New World and was puzzled and frozen by the lightening island, Nami will learn how to deal with such unfavorable climates. It's a good thing these sky Grandpa's are so easily manipulated and Haredas and her bonded! I also loved the heroic music when she was giving her speech, Nami is so cool.

Franky's sidestory is making me laugh so hard. Not only did his self destruct of the laboratory burn all of his skin off and make his allies scream every time he looks at them. Not only was that explosion coined as an incident to go down in history known as the Nightmare of Baldimore and 'one of the greatest losses of our time'. But now he scared away the search team by setting himself on fire accidentally and charging down hill with a tiger rug on his back. Well, anyways, Franky through that explosion found the secret weaponry lab of Vegapunk and he's going to learn from the greatest mad scientist of his time for Luffy and the crews sake!! I can only imagine what craziness will follow when he reunites with the crew again.

Sanji on the other hand may not learn Okama Kenpo as on further thought I think it is inherently flamboyant and for those of a 'girlish' heart so if Sanji rejects that he probably can't truly learn it. Perhaps he can learn from it though, and through fighting to keep his manhood he will grow strong for Luffy and learn how to cook some special food that's supposed to make your bones big and strong. Just watch it actually end up being some hormones Ivan injected into the food all as a tactic to get Sanji to train with them and grow strong, hehe. I do love how Sanji can go from cute, to bratty, to truly badass within like 6 minutes. I can see why Ivan would like Sanji's spirit too, he's one fiery boy..

Finally I wanted to touch on how sweet it is that in one picture which goes around the world Luffy can say to his friends to train for two years and meet up then as that is what I'm assuming it was meant to tell them. They just went through that awful experience with Kuma where they were absolutely helpless. One Pacifista was hard enough for them. Then they learned of Luffy losing his brother, yet another act of futility. And with the simple letters, 3 days crossed out, 2 years written instead, they all understood and accepted it. They know how he feels and they will take this upon themselves to grow with him!
Jun 21, 2020 3:04 PM

Aug 2019
tqran said:
Going to sneeze like Franky from now on and say my name instead of achoo

That’s exactly what I thought XD
Dec 3, 2020 8:25 PM
Nov 2019
This episode was hilarious, Franky is causing chaos lol.
Dec 4, 2020 5:06 PM

May 2016
Seeing the Straw Hats strengthen their resolve to improve themselves for the sake of their captain and friends made me feel rather emotional.

Compared to everyone else's fates so far, Sanji is definitely screwed over the most but at least he's accepted the challenge without hesitation!

Jun 1, 2021 8:33 AM

Jun 2019
Nami swan... Ecchi... XD.
Sanji is being destroyed. LOL
Aug 14, 2022 3:47 PM

Dec 2018
this has gone on so fucking long i'm ready to throw my computer out of the window. I DONT FUCKING CARE GET ON WITH THIS SHIT. jesus christ this is the worst fucking thing ever created.
Jun 24, 2023 5:37 AM
Oct 2019
all the flasbacks were reanimated.
REANIMATED FRANKY HAIRY ASS LMAO

Sanji is really living in hell compare to everyone else lol

Let's go Training Arc time!!
Jul 20, 2023 4:30 AM
Jul 2018
I’m glad that Luffy realised the crew needs sometime away from each other to improve on their own individual strengths. I can’t wait to see how strong everybody is after they reunite.
Mar 21, 2:59 PM
Mar 2023
Great storyline.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Chelleee - Sep 16, 2008

58 by silentview »»
11 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 32 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Alicia3000 - Oct 10, 2009

56 by TheStarscream759 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 445 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JusticeGundam - Apr 3, 2010

99 by bakakisima »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 444 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JusticeGundam - Mar 27, 2010

90 by bakakisima »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 443 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JusticeGundam - Mar 20, 2010

92 by bakakisima »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.