Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (196) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 19, 2007 7:14 PM

Feb 2007

(uncolored version)

Not-so-good sketch of Sakurazaki Setsuna from Negima :x

Because a friend asked me to draw her XD
ChupachupiJan 2, 2008 8:43 AM
Apr 19, 2007 7:28 PM

Jul 2006
Jisatsu said:

(uncolored version)

Not-so-good sketch of Sakurazaki Setsuna from Negima :x

aww, it's cute ^_^
Arixx said:

Very good, You have tons of potential there! Eureka is looking good =D

why thank you ^_^
Apr 19, 2007 8:42 PM

Apr 2007
Horrible quality since I used a camera phone, my scanner was murdered, but here it is an old DBZ drawing and from when I was an Inuyasha fanboy. Avert your eyes from the clutter on my desk....avert
Apr 19, 2007 8:58 PM

Jan 2007
Most recent thing I've drawn that I don't hate? ===> http://ic3.deviantart.com/fs14/f/2007/109/b/9/Betty_is_piiiissed_by_difyr.png

perhaps more later if i draw more
Apr 26, 2007 9:42 PM

Mar 2007
here's mine... featuring Lelouch Lamperouge of CODE GEASS...

Apr 27, 2007 11:11 AM

Jan 2007
shiro-chan nice drawing post some more.
Apr 28, 2007 3:57 AM

Mar 2007
shiro-chan, that's really awesome! and bettychan's is really nice as well. i don't have a scanner yet so they are all pictures.

and i'm not sure if i can be bothered to finish this one

and that's from ages ago

Apr 28, 2007 5:04 AM

Apr 2007
lesse, my last drawing....that would be,

this one:

i've done better tho. I've got a whole Deviant Art Account. [url]http://the-desert-tiger.deviantart.com/[/url] , i threw this one in my scraps tho, i wasn't as happy with it...i might fix it eventually. i used manga studio to draw it so it wouldn't be hard.
Apr 28, 2007 9:03 AM

Feb 2007

just gave some toughs about a maskot char for MAL and made a quick Sketch.
I think it must be more chibilike, 2 heads height~
maybe I also should make it a Girl, with ponytail and a flat chest.. Moe just helps promoting~
Edit: moar like this:

hmm maybe I should add nekomimi and apron to make it more Moe....

okay, screw nekomimi and apron
TalonApr 28, 2007 1:18 PM

Donate to my awesomeness! | "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
Apr 28, 2007 9:03 PM

Mar 2007
here goes my next one, featuring Chopper of One Piece...

May 7, 2007 6:15 AM

Apr 2007

One of the few doodles I do that I actually color. I don't care what anyone says, Super Soakers are still fun.
May 9, 2007 12:02 PM

Mar 2007
May 14, 2007 3:09 AM

Jan 2007
I finally got a tablet (!!!) so I started reworking a Yoko sketch I had scanned in from one of my notebooks. Original Sketch here: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/difyr/yoko2muchbooty.png

And my sketchy reworkings on my SPANKING NEW TABLET WHOO behind the spoiler tag. The different colors was to help be tell the difference between what I was drawing cuz doin it all in the same color got confusing with overlapping x_x Will hopefully have the plain b&w lineart done soon ^.^

May 18, 2007 2:36 PM

May 2007
this is my last drawing ..about 1 month ago

freedom gundam/kira
May 23, 2007 2:01 PM

Apr 2007
oooo akaichi! *___* that's really awesome! <3

hmm my last doodle on paper was me trying to draw Hattori, Shigure and Ayame from Fruits basket in my own style... but.. i wasnt happy with it so i trashed it xD;;

But here's something else i sketched up...

>.> he's not done... at all xD i need to work on everything @__@ can someone give me some help with his arm? xD;;;

Juuni Kokuki
"Romeo and Juliet was originally supposed to be a horror starring Tybalt"
May 23, 2007 7:04 PM

Jan 2007
Everyone is looking good!

Here's the last thing I did

For a header of my site... Web comic is taking shape =P

"...Only fools stand up and really lay down their arms. No, not me, not when death lasts forever."

May 23, 2007 7:12 PM

Jan 2007
hisuikirei said:
oooo akaichi! *___* that's really awesome! <3

hmm my last doodle on paper was me trying to draw Hattori, Shigure and Ayame from Fruits basket in my own style... but.. i wasnt happy with it so i trashed it xD;;

But here's something else i sketched up...

>.> he's not done... at all xD i need to work on everything @__@ can someone give me some help with his arm? xD;;;

Very quick and dirty, but here you go
"...Only fools stand up and really lay down their arms. No, not me, not when death lasts forever."

May 23, 2007 7:21 PM

Apr 2007
hmm... well the problem with that is he will be holding the hilt of his bankai so his fist cant be at his hip.. xD;; and his pose is so that he is turning his head up... @__@ i know its weird.. i'll play around xD thanks <3

Juuni Kokuki
May 23, 2007 7:24 PM

Jan 2007
hisuikirei said:
hmm... well the problem with that is he will be holding the hilt of his bankai so his fist cant be at his hip.. xD;; and his pose is so that he is turning his head up... @__@ i know its weird.. i'll play around xD thanks <3

hehe, His pose just called out for hip placement in my head ^^;

May 23, 2007 11:25 PM

Apr 2007
Arixx said:

hehe, His pose just called out for hip placement in my head ^^;
xD i guess it did huh?

I originally wanted an action pose but im not very good at that xD;; so badass is all i am looking for now xD

heres something i've been working on for a while too but i cant find the photoshop file so i cant finish it @__@;

someone told me that my text looked like "dcrapman" xD i burst out laughing everytime i think about it!

Juuni Kokuki
May 24, 2007 9:52 AM

Feb 2007
Lastest image from yesterday..

...and some redoing today..

Donate to my awesomeness! | "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
May 24, 2007 11:12 AM

Apr 2007
oooo interesting view xDDD
i have this desire to poke her toes..... >.>

Juuni Kokuki
May 24, 2007 7:21 PM

Jan 2007
Started sketching this out tonight

Rhy on the left, Jen in the center and a Hi-MAS on the right

May 24, 2007 7:47 PM

Apr 2007
Ooooooooooo Mechaaa~~~ *___* looking good keep it up! =D

Juuni Kokuki
May 24, 2007 7:55 PM

Jan 2007
hisuikirei said:
Ooooooooooo Mechaaa~~~ *___* looking good keep it up! =D

heheh, thanks! You too! ^^;

May 25, 2007 2:53 PM

Jan 2007
I like that one tooo~
the outfits MUST be hard! o_o
May 25, 2007 6:45 PM

Jan 2007
Noelle_x3 said:
I like that one tooo~
the outfits MUST be hard! o_o

Thanks! Actually, cloth is much harder for me than mechanical stuffs like armor. I enjoy drawing mechanical things ^^

May 25, 2007 6:59 PM

Jan 2007
Keep at it! it`s awesome! :D
May 26, 2007 11:28 AM
Apr 2007
LOOKAT'T c.c'

It's not something of my best works.
I didn't even felt like drawing, that's why it sucks fat melons like that >.>

Ohyea, I sketched it like in.. 10 minutes, refined it and went over it with a fineliner thing or something.. Was like.. 14 minutes work .. While normally.. If I draw GOOD (so not like this) it takes me like.. a hour.. or 2 O.o
May 26, 2007 7:51 PM

Jan 2007
Xadyu said:
LOOKAT'T c.c'

It's not something of my best works.
I didn't even felt like drawing, that's why it sucks fat melons like that >.>

Ohyea, I sketched it like in.. 10 minutes, refined it and went over it with a fineliner thing or something.. Was like.. 14 minutes work .. While normally.. If I draw GOOD (so not like this) it takes me like.. a hour.. or 2 O.o

Lookin good! I like the expressions

My newest. Sketched tonight. Rhy climbing into a fighter/bomber of which I haven't come up with a name

May 29, 2007 7:27 PM

Nov 2004
May 29, 2007 11:38 PM

Apr 2007
OMIGOSH! XDD that's so cool!

Juuni Kokuki
May 31, 2007 9:27 PM

May 2007
I like the works posted! :D

Current work in progress XD

Eh, lookit it needs so much shading o_o; yeesh I have a lot of work to do. X)!

If anyone's interested, my art page is in my sig :)
Jun 1, 2007 4:50 AM

Jan 2007
ScrumYummy said:
I like the works posted! :D

Current work in progress XD

Very impressive! I love the eyes =P

I need to do some CG... My Wacom is starting to gather dust o.o

Jun 1, 2007 6:27 AM
Jun 1, 2007 2:09 PM

Jan 2007
ScrumYummy that`s an awesome drawing. i especially like the background :D
Jun 1, 2007 8:41 PM

Apr 2007
OMG ITS BEAUTIFUL!!! *___* i love the colors they're so soft! <3

Alright so i just inked a few of drawings today Im debating how i'll color them.. Any suggestions?

Im inking Renji up. I have a few mistakes here and there @__@;
whee~

p.s. if you can guess what the first one is all about you get cookies! =D

The second is an original. She's an alien =O kinda like a dragon huh? xD anyway her left arm is purposefully malformed. and her left foot is missing cause i fail xD

Juuni Kokuki
Jun 2, 2007 10:06 AM

May 2007
Thank you guys!! &lt;3

Arixx- dangits yes you do XDDD Like I said, I'd love to see your work colored. Your sketches are teh awesome. Get to it! *whip cracks*

hisuikirei- fish n' chips? XD Hehe. I dunno. But I like the inks! And the perspective in the top drawing.

I finished Lamaca! &lt;3 Here she is:

Jun 2, 2007 4:58 PM

Jan 2007
ScrumYummy said:

I finished Lamaca! <3 Here she is:

Beautiful! I love your style =P

Ok, I'm on my vacation... Working on story/webcomic/drawing etc. Here's one that I've posted before inked and in the process of coloring. As I've said on the previous post, This is Rhy. She is undergoing IMAGER testing in this drawing ^^;

Edit: I decided this morning that white was a much better choice than green for the dress... And I started shading other parts of the image. The image has been updated =P
ArixxJun 3, 2007 7:29 AM

Jun 3, 2007 12:47 AM

Apr 2007
Awesome! *___* *clicksave* xD~

arixx~ ZOMG! that's really well done! O_O
yay for woman with a figure and not a stick with out of proportion boobs! hey! they're even positioned correcting! GG!

Juuni Kokuki
Jun 3, 2007 2:39 PM

Jan 2007
hisuikirei said:
Awesome! *___* *clicksave* xD~

arixx~ ZOMG! that's really well done! O_O
yay for woman with a figure and not a stick with out of proportion boobs! hey! they're even positioned correcting! GG!

hehe, thanks ^^;

I finished her today.

Jun 4, 2007 7:29 AM

May 2007
O__________O that looks awesome! I love the coloring.AAARRRRIIIXXXXX please color everything and do not let your wacom gather dust. XD

Seriously. Do you ever do anything with your art?
Jun 4, 2007 7:59 AM

Jan 2007
ScrumYummy said:
O__________O that looks awesome! I love the coloring.AAARRRRIIIXXXXX please color everything and do not let your wacom gather dust. XD

Hehe, thanks! I'm not anywhere near good at the soft-cel shading that you do so well, so I like to stick with regular cel-style at this point.

After I finish some sketching today, I think I'll finish off that fighter one and start doing the line art. =P

ScrumYummy said:
Seriously. Do you ever do anything with your art?

I will be doing something with it. A lot of the stuff I've done is just practice and for myself. All this stuff that I've posted recently is related to the webcomic that I'm working on. I've got a good portion of the story started and several ideas sketched out for characters, mechanics, weapons, etc. I've even started the layouts for the first couple of pages. ^^
ArixxJun 5, 2007 3:53 PM

Jun 5, 2007 3:53 PM

Jan 2007
Woohoo! Did some full body sketch practice today and drew more or less the main characters together =P

I need to practice fabrics x.x

Jun 13, 2007 10:24 PM
Jun 13, 2007 10:28 PM

Jan 2007
I rate 2.4

I Don't like Art.
Jun 16, 2007 8:31 AM

Jan 2007
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Twitchy_Fingah/scarlet-cute-suitfinal.jpg
I recently finished this pic, it's my original character Scarlet in a random tank-top design I thought of and wanted to draw out. I think it came out cute. ^^ Will be colored.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Twitchy_Fingah/Shermie.jpg
And here is my current WiP. It's a fanart of Shermie from King of Fighters. (I don't usually draw such huge boobs on my ladies) I'm probably gonna rework her face slightly, so you can ignore that and her clown feet for now. They're just there for reference. &gt;.&gt; This will also be colored.

Both of these were drawn on my tiny little wacom and took a crazy number of hours to finish.

In other news, you better keep everyone posted on that comic progress Arixx, I don't wanna miss it when it finally happens. ^_^

And Kanashimi, In a ridiculously late response to your question earlier, I have no idea what Scarlet's leaning on in that first picture &lt;.&lt; I just drew her leaning and didn't know what to do so I drew something random XP heheh.
woo.

Jun 16, 2007 9:18 AM

Jan 2007
Twitchy_Fingah said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Twitchy_Fingah/scarlet-cute-suitfinal.jpg
I recently finished this pic, it's my original character Scarlet in a random tank-top design I thought of and wanted to draw out. I think it came out cute. ^^ Will be colored.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Twitchy_Fingah/Shermie.jpg
And here is my current WiP. It's a fanart of Shermie from King of Fighters. (I don't usually draw such huge boobs on my ladies) I'm probably gonna rework her face slightly, so you can ignore that and her clown feet for now. They're just there for reference. &gt;.&gt; This will also be colored.

Both of these were drawn on my tiny little wacom and took a crazy number of hours to finish.

Wow. Those look excellent O.O
The detail on the belt, loops and shoes are very, very good. I love both poses, too!

Twitchy_Fingah said:
In other news, you better keep everyone posted on that comic progress Arixx, I don't wanna miss it when it finally happens. ^_^

I'm working on it ^^; I've got two panels finished on the first page, I might scan it in later today... I'm not really happy about the BG in one part, but I've spent too much time trying to get it. All in all, things are going pretty good. I'm getting excited to get past the opening and into the story =P

Jun 16, 2007 9:38 AM

Jan 2007
Arixx said:

I'm working on it ^^; I've got two panels finished on the first page, I might scan it in later today... I'm not really happy about the BG in one part, but I've spent too much time trying to get it. All in all, things are going pretty good. I'm getting excited to get past the opening and into the story =P

Sounds exciting, and thanks for the compliment. ^^ I can't wait to see how things go.
woo.

Jun 18, 2007 7:49 AM

May 2007
Arixx---keep me updated on your webcomic progress!! Let me know whenever you post it ^o^ Are you going to be using Comic Genesis, or DA, or what?

Twitchy-- O____O looking goood! yeee, I cannot draw on my wacom for shiz. XD Anymoo, I really like how you draw eyes =)

Noelle_x3 said:
I rate 2.4

I Don't like Art.

....rude much? o___O
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (196) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

378 by nin-tendo »»
Yesterday, 9:57 AM

» [Extension] MAL Enhancer

ShaggyZE - Jul 19, 2022

3 by ShaggyZE »»
Yesterday, 8:19 AM

» share your amv! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Animetwins - May 5, 2015

1012 by ekabu24 »»
May 29, 9:16 AM

» Aspiring Writer Looking for Feedback

YungStairwell - May 13

4 by YungStairwell »»
May 29, 8:34 AM

» [UserScript] MAL Date Fixer ( 1 2 3 )

NurarihyonMaou - Jan 4, 2021

106 by Aggnog »»
May 28, 1:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.