Forum Settings
Forums

The "Help Identifying This Anime/Character" Topic (v2)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 68 69 [70] 71 72 » ... Last »
May 4, 2011 3:06 PM

Feb 2011
To manami-chan669:
I think that your girl is from those Tohou games.

How about the girl with black hair from this picture? Is she from anime or some game. I have seen these swords somewhere.
May 4, 2011 5:32 PM

Nov 2010
so i was cleaning out my hard drive and i found this pic buried in there
i don't remember from where i got it (maybe some forum avatar or sig?) its driving me nuts halp please?
sirrniftyMay 5, 2011 12:22 AM
You are null and void!
May 4, 2011 5:48 PM

Nov 2010
sirrnifty said:
so i was cleaning out my hard drive and i found these pics buried in there:

Kokaji Sukoya (left) and Fukuyo Kouko (right) from the Saki manga, they don't appear in the anime.
SeventhMistMay 4, 2011 5:52 PM
May 4, 2011 6:10 PM

Nov 2010
SeventhMist said:
sirrnifty said:
so i was cleaning out my hard drive and i found these pics buried in there:

Kokaji Sukoya (left) and Fukuyo Kouko (right) from the Saki manga, they don't appear in the anime.
the eccentric anouncer from saki, I see, Thanks. she even looks eccentric in this picture.
You are null and void!
May 4, 2011 6:56 PM
Jul 2018
sirrnifty said:
so i was cleaning out my hard drive and i found these pics buried in there

i don't remember from where i got em (maybe some forum avatars or sigs?) its driving me nuts halp please?

She's that comedy relief girl from Kimi ga Nozomu Eien.
May 4, 2011 7:40 PM
Jun 2010
I'm also looking for an anime I've watched as a child. I have no images but I can remember that it's mostly based on high school delinquents, the main character got a haircut on episode one dying his hair blonde and his rival got himself a spiked up haircut. I can remember lots of fist fights. The main characters rival's hair is black and is very tall and spiky. (Like Marge's hair in the Simpsons but spiky and black.)
Thanks in advance.
May 4, 2011 11:23 PM

Jun 2009
sirrnifty said:

i don't remember from where i got em (maybe some forum avatars or sigs?) its driving me nuts halp please?

first one is her

Edit: oh, that was already answered
May 4, 2011 11:32 PM

Nov 2010
-Kannagi said:
I'm also looking for an anime I've watched as a child. I have no images but I can remember that it's mostly based on high school delinquents, the main character got a haircut on episode one dying his hair blonde and his rival got himself a spiked up haircut. I can remember lots of fist fights. The main characters rival's hair is black and is very tall and spiky. (Like Marge's hair in the Simpsons but spiky and black.)
Thanks in advance.

Kyou Kara Ore Wa!!?
May 5, 2011 12:20 AM

Nov 2010
mooncakedevil said:
-Kannagi said:
Thanks in advance.

Kyou Kara Ore Wa!!?
if you liked the humour in that one you could watch tenshi na konamaiki from the same creator. both are hilarious.

memeki said:
sirrnifty said:

She's that comedy relief girl from Kimi ga Nozomu Eien.
ah i faintly remember her now as i did watch kimi ga nozomu ein like 4-5 years back
sakaMay 5, 2011 1:37 AM
You are null and void!
May 5, 2011 4:27 AM

Mar 2011
manami-chan669 said:
-Arthur said:
manami-chan669 said:
Is this from anything?

Shirley from Code Geass

And her?

魂魄 妖夢   Konpaku Youmu
from 東方 妖々夢 Touhou -Youyoumu-
May 5, 2011 4:51 AM
Jun 2010
mooncakedevil said:
-Kannagi said:
Thanks in advance.

Kyou Kara Ore Wa!!?

Thank you so much.
May 5, 2011 6:40 PM

Nov 2010
like I said before i was cleaning out my hard drive and i found this pic buried in there
i don't remember from where i got it (maybe some forum avatar or sig?) its driving me nuts anybody know this character?
You are null and void!
May 6, 2011 7:08 AM

Sep 2009
You know that disgusting video "Goosh Goosh" on YouTube?
Does anyone know what that's from?
I'm not saying I wanna watch it!
I'm just curious...

Oh, and if you haven't seen it and are wanting to watch it now, all I can say is...don't.
May 6, 2011 7:31 AM

Mar 2011
sirrnifty said:
like I said before i was cleaning out my hard drive and i found this pic buried in there
i don't remember from where i got it (maybe some forum avatar or sig?) its driving me nuts anybody know this character?

This character is Asura
from SAMURAI SPIRITS2 アスラ斬魔伝 -Asura Zanmaden-
and NEOGEO BATTLE COLISEUM

anime http://myanimelist.net/anime/839/Samurai_Spirits_2
May 6, 2011 7:51 AM

May 2008
manami-chan669 said:
You know that disgusting video "Goosh Goosh" on YouTube?
Does anyone know what that's from?
I'm not saying I wanna watch it!
I'm just curious...

Oh, and if you haven't seen it and are wanting to watch it now, all I can say is...don't.

I think that has already been asked around here. I think the answer was Tokyo Tribe 2. Sorry, if I'm wrong.

Join my club: The Walking Dead
May 6, 2011 10:49 AM

Sep 2010
Ryuokoi said:
Okay, my turn. There is snow everywhere and dead bodies. Little girl walking with giant robot(?) and suddenly this robod makes something bad to this girl.

It was pretty shocking back then, so i don't remember what happend, i just know that it was terrible. Anybody please?

This might be Clannad. But as far as I can remember, the robot did not do anything wrong to the girl in the different world.
May 6, 2011 12:38 PM

Sep 2009
Okay, so there was this one scene where a japanese guy with long, black hair was in America and wearing a t-shirt that said "F*** You." He went over to a tank of lobsters and started poking one, and it pinched his middle finger. Examining his wounded middle finger, he accidentally flipped off a large black guy, who proceded to beat the crap out of him.
May 6, 2011 12:49 PM

Nov 2010
manami-chan669 said:
Okay, so there was this one scene where a japanese guy with long, black hair was in America and wearing a t-shirt that said "F*** You." He went over to a tank of lobsters and started poking one, and it pinched his middle finger. Examining his wounded middle finger, he accidentally flipped off a large black guy, who proceded to beat the crap out of him.

i think that's from a (not anime) movie or serie hahaha xD
i remember this from somewhere ^^
May 6, 2011 1:16 PM

Sep 2009
Ryuokoi said:
Okay, my turn. There is snow everywhere and dead bodies. Little girl walking with giant robot(?) and suddenly this robod makes something bad to this girl.

It was pretty shocking back then, so i don't remember what happend, i just know that it was terrible. Anybody please?

Possibly from the Gundam Wing film Endless Waltz? There's a flashback scene that sounds very similar to this. If there was a puppy involved, it would be more likely to be from there.
May 6, 2011 4:15 PM

Nov 2008
Seen it posted on facebook with no title/discription or anything, just curious what it's from

May 6, 2011 4:18 PM

Jan 2010
LadyJeagerjaques said:
Seen it posted on facebook with no title/discription or anything, just curious what it's from

Strawberry Panic
May 6, 2011 4:21 PM

Feb 2011
That's easy, the pic is from Strawberry Panic!
May 6, 2011 4:23 PM

Nov 2008

Strawberry Panic

Oh right, thank you ^_^
May 6, 2011 4:31 PM
Jul 2018
This was my friends Avatar on Skype. Anyone know?

May 6, 2011 4:53 PM

Nov 2010
Boukensya said:
sirrnifty said:

This character is Asura
from SAMURAI SPIRITS2 アスラ斬魔伝 -Asura Zanmaden-
and NEOGEO BATTLE COLISEUM

anime http://myanimelist.net/anime/839/Samurai_Spirits_2
Thank you this character's sprite reminded me of alucard from castlevania symphony of the night
You are null and void!
May 6, 2011 5:01 PM

Apr 2009
SilverK said:

Kinda looks like Mio from K-On. Could be wrong.
"If you feed me, Seymour, I can grow up big and strong!"
May 6, 2011 5:15 PM

Mar 2011
MisaTange said:
SilverK said:

Kinda looks like Mio from K-On. Could be wrong.

Pictures from Adult Doujin.

佐天涙子 Saten-Ruiko
from Toaru Kagaku no Railgun

http://myanimelist.net/character/20626/Ruiko_Saten
May 6, 2011 5:20 PM
May 6, 2011 6:11 PM

Mar 2011
cindycow_x3 said:
does anyone know this? http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkrrzgy7UM1qbbjg5o1_500.jpg

(:

稲森 真星 Inamori-Mahoshi
from CloverPoint (PC-Game for Adult only)
May 6, 2011 7:52 PM

Apr 2008
who is this?
May 6, 2011 10:48 PM
May 6, 2011 11:36 PM
Feb 2011

If I'm not mistaken and remember correctly it's Yagami Yuu of the Night Shift Nurses franchise http://myanimelist.net/anime/2870/Yagami_Yuu
Or it may be http://myanimelist.net/anime/2869/Nanase_Ren or http://myanimelist.net/anime/2868/Kazama_Mana, because they are quite similar.
May 7, 2011 6:01 AM

Nov 2007
It's rare for me to post here (actually I don't think I've ever asked for an ID) but someone just got this series stuck in my head but none of us can place it, so...

It was a harem series, within the past couple years, I'm quite sure, where the lead guy had a male friend who was all gay for him, but it turned out being because of a girl for some reason. I really don't recall, but it's bugging me so if anyone knows a harem made semi-recently with a male sidekick char that hits on the lead, please let me know. :(
May 7, 2011 6:31 AM
Dec 2009
trebors said:
who is this?

Looks like Her
from School days
May 7, 2011 6:44 AM
Jul 2009
-Arthur said:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/2869/Nanase_Ren

This one.
May 7, 2011 6:47 AM

Feb 2011
trebors said:
who is this?

character from sola i believe
May 7, 2011 7:57 AM
Apr 2011
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g385/TheDexterarm/83609.jpg

is this just some picture or is it an anime?
May 7, 2011 8:00 AM

Jun 2009
TheOnlyDexterarm said:

kinda looks llike her
May 7, 2011 8:12 AM

Mar 2007
TheOnlyDexterarm said:

Artist original
May 7, 2011 8:41 AM

Jun 2009
Asako said:
It's rare for me to post here (actually I don't think I've ever asked for an ID) but someone just got this series stuck in my head but none of us can place it, so...

It was a harem series, within the past couple years, I'm quite sure, where the lead guy had a male friend who was all gay for him, but it turned out being because of a girl for some reason. I really don't recall, but it's bugging me so if anyone knows a harem made semi-recently with a male sidekick char that hits on the lead, please let me know. :(

could be wrong but maybe http://myanimelist.net/anime/853/Ouran_High_School_Host_Club
Hiding Away in the Memory of a Better Day
May 7, 2011 8:53 AM

Nov 2007
mattskell said:
Asako said:

could be wrong but maybe http://myanimelist.net/anime/853/Ouran_High_School_Host_Club

You are quite wrong indeed. Ouran's lead is a girl. No homosexuality to be had.
May 7, 2011 9:02 AM

Jun 2009
Asako

You are quite wrong indeed. Ouran's lead is a girl. No homosexuality to be had.

I was going by

"but it turned out being because of a girl for some reason"

as far as the homosexuality part goes, I thought it could be Ouran for the "mother & father" joke between Kyouya and Tamaki.

it was just a guess if it was wrong its wrong, no need to be rude about it :/
Hiding Away in the Memory of a Better Day
May 7, 2011 9:21 AM

Nov 2007
I'm not being rude, I'm just saying it wasn't Ouran. I did say it was a harem with a male lead; Ouran is a reverse harem, having female lead.

Also by "it was because of a girl" is the reason the sidekick/friend was gay for the lead. He was trying to hide his love for some girl, so pretended to be gay toward the poor unfortunate lead character. At least as far as I recall. I curse Sitha for bringing the matter up at all.
May 7, 2011 1:06 PM

Sep 2008
Asako said:

Also by "it was because of a girl" is the reason the sidekick/friend was gay for the lead. He was trying to hide his love for some girl, so pretended to be gay toward the poor unfortunate lead character. At least as far as I recall. I curse Sitha for bringing the matter up at all.

Can't really recall anything similar. There was a couple shows (namely Akikan, Baka to Test and Asu no Yoichi) with sidekicks acting (or thought to be acting) gay towards the lead, but the circumstances were quite different...
May 7, 2011 2:53 PM

Mar 2011
xIchiChanx said:

Is this from anything?
If not, does anyone know its original artist or could someone give me the original picture? ><

artist original character.

artist : Poko

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/727625
May 7, 2011 4:35 PM
Jul 2018
More avatars.
May 7, 2011 4:39 PM

Aug 2010
3rd one is Tomoki Sakurai from Sora No Otoshimono, well his girl transformation Tomoko? i think.
fuck everything and rumble
May 7, 2011 5:25 PM

Apr 2008
SilverK said:
More avatars.

first kodomo from saki
2nd wanko to kurasou a visual novel
3rd> Keiran Shikari is right sora no otoshimono
May 7, 2011 7:20 PM
Jul 2018
Boukensya said:
xIchiChanx said:

Is this from anything?
If not, does anyone know its original artist or could someone give me the original picture? ><

artist original character.

artist : Poko

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/727625

Thank you so much, I've been looking for that for a long time! (:
May 8, 2011 12:23 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 68 69 [70] 71 72 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Why I won't check out anime based on PC visual novels

littlepaul1002 - 10 minutes ago

1 by raviwe »»
2 minutes ago

Sticky: » The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v10) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Dec 21, 2020

7403 by KitsuFrost »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » bad ending means a bad show?

deg - 6 hours ago

22 by Cludensyo »»
5 minutes ago

» 🎖️Best Protagonist of all time & discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nirererin - Aug 16

691 by MalyRBT »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » is the word "disney" plot or story a valid criticism?

deg - 5 hours ago

25 by DarkFirefly72 »»
9 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.