Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 30, 2012 11:01 PM

Feb 2012
I voted for Furuya Chihiro, he was pretty cool. :)
Jun 30, 2012 11:42 PM

Apr 2012
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Jul 1, 2012 4:15 AM
Mar 2010
My top4:

Mutta
Zenkichi
Sentaro
Houtarou
Jul 1, 2012 4:16 AM
May 2012
io
oreki
kiritsugu
kuroko
ayumu
Jul 1, 2012 6:25 AM
Apr 2012
Was going to vote Kotomine Kirei, not on list. So, Emiya Kiritsugu it is.
Jul 1, 2012 7:17 AM

Apr 2012
Akira Yamada. Oreki probably second.
Jul 24, 2012 6:57 PM
Apr 2009
Kiritsugu.

The has to be one of the greatest characters all time, and I admire him for what he does. What he does might not be morally right/correct, but he does it anyway. Also he will sacrifice anyone or anything for the greater good.

All in all, I loved the guy. All he wanted was to be a hero.

Oreki & Unzen being tied for second place, but still Kiritsuguis leagues/light-years beyond them.
Jul 24, 2012 7:11 PM

Apr 2009
My vote goes towards Kiritsusgu Emiya. His character development is some of the greatest I've eve seen, along with Kirei.

But I find it weird that a character like Hotarou is winning. Hyouka is one of my favorite shows from the Spring Season, but he just doesn't seem to match up with Kiritsugu's epic tragic story.
Jul 24, 2012 7:40 PM

Mar 2012
MagnumBookworm said:
My vote goes towards Kiritsusgu Emiya. His character development is some of the greatest I've eve seen, along with Kirei.

But I find it weird that a character like Hotarou is winning. Hyouka is one of my favorite shows from the Spring Season, but he just doesn't seem to match up with Kiritsugu's epic tragic story.
Being able to relate is a huge plus for characters.
やがて気づく本当の気持ちは
そして 人間が大好きでした
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Best Trap Character in Anime?

GoatPieceLuffy - 33 minutes ago

15 by GoatPieceLuffy »»
27 seconds ago

» Why are so many ecchi enjoyers overweight?

EverRealm - 17 minutes ago

2 by Caciulacdlac »»
33 seconds ago

» Post the Last Anime Items you bought ( 1 2 )

SpeedyAlchemist - Mar 10

75 by SpeedyAlchemist »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » how often do you self insert or empathize with anime characters? and do you experience how good or bad the characters situation or experience is too

deg - 7 hours ago

18 by Catalano »»
9 minutes ago

» Which, out of all your favorites, would you be least inclined to recommend to others? ( 1 2 )

WatchTillTandava - Yesterday

65 by -YaoiBoy- »»
11 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.