Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 10, 2010 12:45 PM

Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not much action, but good to see the plots coming together. Wasn't expecting an

yet, but I'm not surprised, had to happen eventually.

Looks like the real spoilers start to come out next episode.

EDIT:
can't believe I forgot to mention the return of the cosmic horror,
slaxDec 10, 2010 1:12 PM
Dec 11, 2010 7:33 AM

Apr 2007
The health drink was hilarious. The wildburger makes its appearance with Ace Attacker <3. I really can't remember what happened in the game at this point, really should get back to playing.
Long suffering /m/subs translator
http://msubsreleases.wordpress.com/
Dec 11, 2010 9:42 AM

Aug 2009
Seems that

On a good note, they're hinting to fans that

A lot of talking, but hopefully this leads up to a good episode 13 (And then probably a new intro/outro song the week after).
Burkeism - Our president is more truculent than yours.
Dec 11, 2010 1:32 PM

Apr 2007
Well with what's rumoured to appear in 13 it should be. Main issue is when are we gonna see Alfimi, we missed her 1st ingame appearance.
Long suffering /m/subs translator
http://msubsreleases.wordpress.com/
Dec 12, 2010 2:46 PM

Jun 2008
Ok i think it's about time this show started giving us explanations about who is who so we can just concentrate on seeing super robot fights.

That old man is carrying a military coup against his own government. Did he really thought this was a good time? Does he believe that his actions will make DC work with him and fight the aliens together? Maybe he reached the conclusion that it was the only way DC will work with them, by feeling the man they work with is is someone similar to them that didn't believe in the current government.

The inspectors have a mole inside the government. I knew that guy was fishy.
But that woman with the red dress what game is she playing? And what about those other two shje spoke too. Are those guys Aerogators that work with DC to push forward there own plans/

Seriously there are a tons of questions and considering the show is almost half way i think we should at least get some answers.

We have...
Aerogators,
Inspectors,
Federation,
DC,
some guys from a parallel universe or something,
and now inner war in the Federation.

Who is who and what is their relationship? Everything is in the air.
What is the relationship between Aerogators and Inspectors?
What exactly are the Inspectors?(they look very human to me)
What are those guys with the robot women that come from some future different world? What to they seek?
Who is that long hair guy and that pink haired woman that work with DC?

Even for one or two of those will be good to get some answers.
Dec 12, 2010 5:40 PM

Oct 2009
I'll try clarify some stuff, mostly I'll be talking about OG 1, so it's (hopefully) spoiler free.
That old man is carrying a military coup against his own government. Did he really thought this was a good time? Does he believe that his actions will make DC work with him and fight the aliens together? Maybe he reached the conclusion that it was the only way DC will work with them, by feeling the man they work with is is someone similar to them that didn't believe in the current government.

the DC were originally formed to fight against the Areogators. As such, they believe the DC's goals should be to stop the Inspectors. Humans don't want to waste resources fighting each other, so the coup was used to quickly align the DC and the Federation.

If your talking about the guy with the diamond on his forehead, he isn't a mole. He is a negotiator. He tried to negotiate with the Areogators (actually, the guests, but I don't want to add to the confusion) in OG 1. He was going to hand over the majority of the earth in exchange for safety and exchange of technology (which was the reason the DC were formed, to stop this).

But that woman with the red dress what game is she playing? And what about those other two shje spoke too. Are those guys Aerogators that work with DC to push forward there own plans/

They aren't the Areogators. The Areogators were from OG 1, and were defeated. I'm pretty sure from the next time clips, that these people will be explained next episode.

Aerogators,
Inspectors,
Federation,
DC,

And the things with the red eye from the chokijin episode =]

As far as I'm aware, nothing. Areogators were from OG 1, and I don't think they have any relevancy in OG 2.

The rest of your questions, will be answered later in the series. I'm fairly certain next episode will explain a lot. Especially about the people who are with the DC.
Dec 13, 2010 7:16 AM

May 2010
This anime is kinda confusion me ... Too many character ...
but
Damn that bald guy ... still ugly as ever including his heart ...
Dec 13, 2010 1:19 PM

Aug 2009
The Health Drink is back ^_^
but why did they change its color ??

lol @Arado when he was using the Alt, Heat Horn got him stuck to his enemy
Dec 15, 2010 11:45 AM

Jul 2010
I wasn't able to watch all of the other season before this, but is Loveless Lamina an Inspector spy?
yeo
Dec 15, 2010 11:51 AM

Jul 2010
sylvanelite said:
I'll try clarify some stuff, mostly I'll be talking about OG 1, so it's (hopefully) spoiler free.

the DC were originally formed to fight against the Areogators. As such, they believe the DC's goals should be to stop the Inspectors. Humans don't want to waste resources fighting each other, so the coup was used to quickly align the DC and the Federation.

If your talking about the guy with the diamond on his forehead, he isn't a mole. He is a negotiator. He tried to negotiate with the Areogators (actually, the guests, but I don't want to add to the confusion) in OG 1. He was going to hand over the majority of the earth in exchange for safety and exchange of technology (which was the reason the DC were formed, to stop this).

They aren't the Areogators. The Areogators were from OG 1, and were defeated. I'm pretty sure from the next time clips, that these people will be explained next episode.

Aerogators,
Inspectors,
Federation,
DC,

And the things with the red eye from the chokijin episode =]

As far as I'm aware, nothing. Areogators were from OG 1, and I don't think they have any relevancy in OG 2.

The rest of your questions, will be answered later in the series. I'm fairly certain next episode will explain a lot. Especially about the people who are with the DC.

OK,man so what about the lady with a light blue hair and wearing a very sexy Chinese dress who was talking to the bald guy and the old man, what's the deal with her?
yeo
Dec 15, 2010 2:41 PM

Oct 2009
OK,man so what about the lady with a light blue hair and wearing a very sexy Chinese dress who was talking to the bald guy and the old man, what's the deal with her?

She's the head of Isurugi, a weapons company. She just wants the maximum number of customers, be them the DC, Federation, Inspectors, whatever.
Dec 15, 2010 9:13 PM

Apr 2007
Ahhh I knew that Grusman was going to take a turn at some point. He just looks like that type of guy to me.

And Kusuha's health drink claims another victim, I've been waiting for that xD I think the drink first appeared in episode 11 of Divine Wars as well, weird...
Dec 16, 2010 8:23 PM
Aug 2009
Who is who and what is their relationship? Everything is in the air.

Pretty much the whole plot in this show is about the Free-for-all between them. Needless to say, the EFA and the DC are at war, but they hate the Inspectors more than that, so there is talk of a truce to take care of them. "Enemy of my enemy is my friend", so to speak.

In terms of actually being a faction that shows up and fights, the Aerogaters are done. The force they invaded Earth with in OG1/DW was defeated. The Inspectors do know of the Inspectors, but they are a different alien faction, and their relationship is never really expanded upon.
What exactly are the Inspectors?(they look very human to me)

Later on there is some talk about the reasons for that, but nothing huge. As with the Aerogaters, the Alien's own civilization remains a mystery, probably to make them most mysterious and alieny. They do eventually explain why they came to Earth, and what they are doing, but that will come later.
What are those guys with the robot women that come from some future different world? What to they seek?

Tune in next episode, probably!
Who is that long hair guy and that pink haired woman that work with DC?

I assume you are talking about Vindel and Lemon? If you are, they are "guys from a parallel universe or something". Tune in next episode for more stuff about them!
Feb 5, 2011 7:10 PM

Sep 2009
Worst episode to date...not much happened.
I thought it was about to start when the credits started rolling.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Super Robot Taisen OG: The Inspector Episode 3 Discussion

garfield15 - Oct 17, 2010

31 by zurgboy00 »»
Aug 4, 2017 10:14 AM

Poll: » Super Robot Taisen OG: The Inspector Episode 26 Discussion

slax - Apr 1, 2011

19 by Zankantou »»
Oct 20, 2016 9:32 PM

Poll: » Super Robot Taisen OG: The Inspector Episode 9 Discussion

slax - Nov 26, 2010

17 by LoongFeels »»
Apr 8, 2014 12:03 AM

Poll: » Super Robot Taisen OG: The Inspector Episode 8 Discussion

slax - Nov 19, 2010

23 by LoongFeels »»
Apr 7, 2014 8:28 AM

Poll: » Super Robot Taisen OG: The Inspector Episode 7 Discussion

slax - Nov 12, 2010

11 by LoongFeels »»
Apr 7, 2014 7:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.