Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 24, 2022 9:58 PM

Jan 2019
can we have a preview of what I edited in my About Me section?
It's very troublesome to keep refreshing my page to see what's the output of my edit

Just make like the ones where you can preview your post in the forums, it's going to much simpler to edit
Mar 25, 2022 8:59 AM

Jan 2019

thanks a lot, appreciate the script
hopefully one day it's a default feature on this site
Mar 25, 2022 7:41 PM
Dec 2017
that would be a huge great idea to have.

Mar 26, 2022 11:47 AM

Jun 2021
The 'About Me' and 'Create a Blog Entry' should honestly have the preview option.
Apr 16, 10:16 PM

Jan 2019
Hello people, can we consider this, using scripts are fine but we have the epic BBCode Editor by default now, why not for the "About Me" section?
It'll make things so much easier!
Thanks
May 2, 5:43 AM

Sep 2019
Yeah, I +1 this too. Incidentally though I am just updating my About Me and I kind of need to see how it looks LIVE, you know? With the whole layout around it... at the end of the day your profile receiving an About me update doesn't notify anyone so... the process of clicking submit vs preview won't be that different.

Right now I'm keeping (several) profile tabs open in my browser, and when I submit a new change I duplicate the tab and refresh it; so with Ctrl + Page Down you can flick through the different cached profile tabs on the browser, seeing each update iteration. So I'm afraid the preview wouldn't really be that beneficial there; still useful but let's say marginal, compared to what @IridescentJaune said (hi dear! remember me from the siggy? :P) regarding blog posts.

Aaaaand I just learnt about the different privacy settings of Blogs (didn't even know they existed in the first place), so this helps with the private notes topic too! Fantastic... the site already has that Facebook-like posts privacy logic where you could restrict access to Friends Only and Only Me... thank you for letting me find out about Blog posts Jaune!!
Did you know that Notes are public? How do you personally use them?
Cast your vote and add a reply to this suggestion to let the devs know:
Add list setting to make notes private (on public lists)

More topics from this board

» Catastrophic Necromancer

dovahkiindovah - Yesterday

3 by machy871 »»
Yesterday, 12:21 PM

» castlevania

thiagoLkirschner - Sep 20, 2022

2 by Lun4t1cc »»
Yesterday, 7:42 AM

» Could MAL match users with the most similar watched anime and ratings?

mur_koshka - Apr 7

11 by Rhae »»
May 15, 9:22 PM

» Are there any plans to revamp mal on mobile?

Akuya - May 10

3 by unpocolocoMe »»
May 15, 5:55 PM

» Add Volume tab for Manga, like the Episode tab for Anime

Readerio - May 11

1 by S_h_a_r_k_93 »»
May 15, 3:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.