Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 28, 2021 10:49 AM
Mar 2021
I don‘t think there‘s an order right? But I‘d like to know if someone could recommend an order because I don‘t know where to start😀
Jul 28, 2021 12:00 PM

Jan 2017
ewdisgusting said:
I don‘t think there‘s an order right? But I‘d like to know if someone could recommend an order because I don‘t know where to start😀

I mean... that's a Novel with only 1 Volume , just read Page 1 , then 2 , then 3 and so on.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jul 29, 2021 1:23 AM
Mar 2021
Alexioos95 said:
ewdisgusting said:

I mean... that's a Novel with only 1 Volume , just read Page 1 , then 2 , then 3 and so on.

No that‘s not what I meant haha. There are 3 (?) novels and I don‘t know which one I should read first
Jul 29, 2021 1:26 AM
Jul 2018
Read whatever you want to first, there's no order of this I think
Jul 29, 2021 1:41 AM

Jan 2017
ewdisgusting said:
There are 3 (?) novels and I don‘t know which one I should read first

There is only 2 Novels in the database.
Another Note , which take place before Death Note and tells the story of how Misora met L and solved a case.
& L Change The World (A Light Novel) , which is a Sequel to the Japanese Live Action Movies.
L Change the WorLd is a sequel to the Death Note movie based on the popular anime. This movie is entirely dedicated to L, and his last 23 days on Earth after having caught Kira. This is a novel version of that movie and contains many events that do not take place in the film.

You should watch the 3 Japanese Live Action Movies before reading L Change The World , but you can read either Novel first , they are not directly related.
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jul 29, 2021 1:44 AM
Jul 2018
Maybe ^ he was using seaches but I'll say read bb murder case, then watch l change the world movie don't read l change the world imo, you can read how to read death note then if you want.
Jul 29, 2021 1:46 AM
Jul 2018
There is also a death note pilot manga I don't think it's canon also l change the world is also not a canon I think.
Jul 29, 2021 1:46 AM
Mar 2021
Alexioos95 said:
ewdisgusting said:
There are 3 (?) novels and I don‘t know which one I should read first

There is only 2 Novels in the database.
Another Note , which take place before Death Note and tells the story of how L met Misora and solves a case.
& L Change The World , which is a Sequel to the Japanese Live Action Movie.
L Change the WorLd is a sequel to the Death Note movie based on the popular anime. This movie is entirely dedicated to L, and his last 23 days on Earth after having caught Kira. This is a novel version of that movie and contains many events that do not take place in the film.

You should watch the 1st Japanese Live Action Movie before reading L Change The World , but you can read either Novel first , there is no order.

Ohh okay. It‘s kinda confusing because I have 3 novels and there‘s just two in the database lol
Thank you!
Jul 29, 2021 1:52 AM

Jan 2017
ewdisgusting said:
I have 3 novels and there‘s just two in the database lol

I was doing edits when you quoted my post.
You should watch the 3 Japanese Live Action Movies before reading L Change The World , but you can read either Novel first , they are not directly related.
that is the correct answer.

There is indeed a 3rd Novel : Death Note : Light Up The New World , still not in the database.
If it's the one you have , it's the Sequel to L Change The World , so read it after.
If it's not the one , i really don't know.
Alexioos95Jul 29, 2021 2:03 AM
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jul 29, 2021 2:20 AM
Mar 2021
Alexioos95 said:
ewdisgusting said:
I have 3 novels and there‘s just two in the database lol

I was doing edits when you quoted my post.
that is the correct answer.

There is indeed a 3rd Novel : Death Note : Light Up The New World , still not in the database.
If it's the one you have , it's the Sequel to L Change The World , so read it after.
If it's not the one , i really don't know.

Yess that‘s the one. You really helped me, thank you :)

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 21, 2022

4 by XxshigurimaxX »»
Jan 10, 11:13 AM

Poll: » Death Note Another Note: Los Angeles BB Renzoku Satsujin Jiken Chapter 2 Discussion

Leigh39 - Jul 16, 2017

3 by -primrose »»
Jun 25, 2023 1:40 AM

Poll: » Death Note Another Note: The Los Angeles BB Murder Cases Chapter 7 Discussion

Hoshino_Maria - Jun 13, 2014

8 by ohnewnew »»
Aug 28, 2021 6:28 AM

Poll: » Death Note Another Note: The Los Angeles BB Murder Cases Chapter 6 Discussion

MrHatandClogs - Mar 6, 2010

9 by ohnewnew »»
Aug 27, 2021 4:54 PM

Poll: » Death Note Another Note: Los Angeles BB Renzoku Satsujin Jiken Chapter 3 Discussion

Kajo_Senpai69 - Sep 2, 2019

1 by User-Name »»
May 31, 2021 2:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.