Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Death Note Another Note: The Los Angeles BB Murder Cases Chapter 7 Discussion

Jun 13, 2014 7:25 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That was a great read, a nice conclusion to the story, though I did guess it right about the narrative trick.

Love the epilogue when L said his name was Ryuzaki to Misora

Feb 11, 2015 10:19 AM

Well, L trying to throw his arms around Misora and then she gave him a ninja kick down the stairs and she still wanted to arrest him? LOL what an asshole xD

What I didnt understand was how the story teller (M) claimed that Misora never saw L in person even tho she thought that he resembled B.B but loked more like an original and also intruduced himself as Ryuzaki like B.B did. How did she not figure it out?

Overall it was a really interessting story, 9/10! ^^

Sep 8, 2015 3:19 AM

It was a good read.

Jan 16, 2016 6:35 AM

Liked the story alot. I bought this book and finished it immediately. I didn't like the ending tho, but BB is adorable, even I think it's weird that he looks like L.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 5, 10:56 PM

I can only comment on how genius the book's penultimate twist was because it's just that good! The whole story is already good enough by itself but that revelation instantly upped the score by a lot. The very satisfying icing on an already well-made cake was L actually meeting with Naomi in person while having the most intense and bizarre first encounter ever.

Very enjoyable read~