Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 21, 2021 1:16 AM
Nov 2020
What the fuck am I about to watch and is it worth it? It sounds ridiculous, but it just so happens I'm a fan of ridiculous, I have a list I'm trying to catch up on, and I figured I'd get some randoms out of the way. But is it good ridiculous, or just flat out stupid?
She felt like Heaven, but I'm sure she was in Hell.
Jul 21, 2021 1:59 AM

Jul 2020
This show is hilarious. The episodes are only 10min long so no time to get bored. I watched it last week and loved it. Definitely worth watching!
Jul 21, 2021 2:09 AM
Nov 2020
Merendhil said:
This show is hilarious. The episodes are only 10min long so no time to get bored. I watched it last week and loved it. Definitely worth watching!
Duration is perfect. I'll put them in between episodes. I watched 1 episode so far, I love it. I love the references they make.
Jul 21, 2021 2:17 AM

Jun 2016
Something extremely funny. I was worried at first because there are a lot of elitist metalheads that treat metal like this sacred thing that shouldn't be touched and I thought this was going to water down the humor but fortunately this anime isn't like that.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Jul 23, 2021 12:15 AM
Nov 2020
Theo1899 said:
Something extremely funny. I was worried at first because there are a lot of elitist metalheads that treat metal like this sacred thing that shouldn't be touched and I thought this was going to water down the humor but fortunately this anime isn't like that.
It's fucking gold. Lol
Jul 24, 2021 7:20 PM

Jan 2016
I hope you enjoy it. It's HILARIOUS!!!!
Jul 24, 2021 8:48 PM
Nov 2020
ruckes said:
just finished it either yesterday or the day before, fucking love the director!! One of my Favorite parts, is when she puts the cigarette out on her tongue and she's like "FUUUUUCK!!" I loved her dialogie. thoroughly enjoyed every second of this show. No regrets. Lmao

EDIT:Literally earned herself a spot on my favorite characters for now lol.
Jul 29, 2021 4:06 PM

Feb 2012
One of the best comedy anime out there, that's what you're going into.

「 To other people, I might not have changed at all, but I feel like I was able to change... 」

Jul 29, 2021 4:15 PM
Nov 2020
anthi-light said:
finished it a few days ago, and was %100 satisfied. One of the most hilarious anime I've seen. The DMC director made her way on my favorites lmao
Jul 29, 2021 4:33 PM

Feb 2012
ScreamInAnguish said:
anthi-light said:
finished it a few days ago, and was %100 satisfied. One of the most hilarious anime I've seen. The DMC director made her way on my favorites lmao

glad you liked it! i rewatched it 3 times already and i can't get enough of it each time.

「 To other people, I might not have changed at all, but I feel like I was able to change... 」

Jul 29, 2021 4:38 PM
Nov 2020
anthi-light said:
ScreamInAnguish said:

glad you liked it! i rewatched it 3 times already and i can't get enough of it each time.
Faaaaaack!! (Puts cigarette out on tongue) 😭
Aug 1, 2021 9:15 AM

Jan 2016
ScreamInAnguish said:
ruckes said:
just finished it either yesterday or the day before, fucking love the director!! One of my Favorite parts, is when she puts the cigarette out on her tongue and she's like "FUUUUUCK!!" I loved her dialogie. thoroughly enjoyed every second of this show. No regrets. Lmao

EDIT:Literally earned herself a spot on my favorite characters for now lol.

Ha! Knew you'd love it! Tell others!!!!
Aug 1, 2021 9:24 AM

Apr 2020
It's awesome.

You could say that it's basically one very long shit post in anime form, but a good one that actually makes you laugh.
The metal stuff is...not exactly accurate, but that's really not what the show's about and it only adds to the hilarity anyway, specially if you actually know about heavy metal.

The only downside is that it all ends rather abruptly and makes you hungry for more. I'm going to check the Manga.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Detroit Metal City Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

cyruz - Oct 27, 2008

58 by Karva1 »»
Feb 7, 4:51 PM

Poll: » Detroit Metal City Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kashim - Oct 17, 2008

76 by Karva1 »»
Feb 7, 4:33 PM

Poll: » Detroit Metal City Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

cyruz - Oct 5, 2008

103 by Karva1 »»
Feb 7, 4:19 PM

Poll: » Detroit Metal City Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Sephor - Sep 19, 2008

107 by Karva1 »»
Feb 7, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Detroit Metal City Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

cyruz - Aug 27, 2008

92 by Karva1 »»
Feb 6, 1:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.