Jun 20, 2021 5:35 AM

Aug 2017
any news on what it's going to be?
itiswhatitis
Jun 20, 2021 5:53 AM

Aug 2017
Punkuin said:
Announced a few days ago: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1931633

Why they all have to be listed under the same entry is beyond me.

ikr. they could just make another entry. It's not like they are related. I was kinda surprised when i watched the two OVAs and saw they weren't related even though it was under the same one.
itiswhatitis
Jun 20, 2021 6:14 AM
Feb 2021
Hope it won't be disappointing .. since it's a OVA it's pretty sure it won't Gonna related with other OVA's.
Jun 20, 2021 7:02 AM
Nov 2020
Why not make a full season 😓😓
Jun 20, 2021 7:48 AM
Jun 2012
Ubada03 said:
Punkuin said:
Announced a few days ago: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1931633

Why they all have to be listed under the same entry is beyond me.

ikr. they could just make another entry. It's not like they are related. I was kinda surprised when i watched the two OVAs and saw they weren't related even though it was under the same one.

It drives me crazy that I'm not able to score it properly
Jun 20, 2021 7:57 AM

Oct 2019
The OVA is released next to the final volume of the manga. It doesn’t seem like another season will happen.
Anime is just meant to increase sales to the source material and manga is already popular as is.
I assume it would be again about Kabakura and Hanako since Volume 9 was a major event for them and it would be a good way to wrap up the Anime adaptation.
Jun 20, 2021 10:14 AM

Jun 2017
Yeah...there was just one ova previously. Then it suddenly appeared in my watching list and I got confused. Now theres another one!
Jun 20, 2021 10:21 AM
Nov 2020
Just make another season >.<
Jun 20, 2021 10:44 AM

Aug 2017
ps_k said:
Hope it won't be disappointing .. since it's a OVA it's pretty sure it won't Gonna related with other OVA's.

I hope so too and yeah i can see it not being related
itiswhatitis
Jun 20, 2021 10:44 AM

Aug 2017
LiloWeeaboo said:
Ubada03 said:

It drives me crazy that I'm not able to score it properly

ikrrr. I liked the first one but the second one was kinda meh. I was in a pinch as to what to score it but went with the middle
itiswhatitis
Jun 20, 2021 10:46 AM

Aug 2017
RandomGuyScott said:
The OVA is released next to the final volume of the manga. It doesn’t seem like another season will happen.
Anime is just meant to increase sales to the source material and manga is already popular as is.
I assume it would be again about Kabakura and Hanako since Volume 9 was a major event for them and it would be a good way to wrap up the Anime adaptation.

so no more new seasons? Is the manga ending? I'll start then. or is it completed?
itiswhatitis
Jun 20, 2021 12:12 PM
Jan 2021
Ubada03 said:
RandomGuyScott said:

so no more new seasons? Is the manga ending? I'll start then. or is it completed?
the last chapter will be released next month and the last volume in october in japan
Jun 20, 2021 12:58 PM

Feb 2016
Ubada03 said:

I'm pretty sure it is an adaptation of a small arc in the manga about an office trip so it features Narumi, Hirotaka, Kabakura and Koyanagi. This visual was released for it:

Hope that helps! It was a nice read in the manga so I'm excited to see it animated.
Jun 20, 2021 2:19 PM

Aug 2017
Bruh, again? Make another entry lmao.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 20, 2021 3:40 PM

Aug 2019
ah yes now I have it in my “watching” yet again, will never understand why some OVAs get separate entries while others just get sorted into one
Jun 21, 2021 7:11 AM

Aug 2017
meim00n said:
Ubada03 said:

the last chapter will be released next month and the last volume will be released in october in japan

thanks i think ill start reading this then
itiswhatitis
Jun 21, 2021 7:12 AM

Aug 2017
Yassi-chan said:
Ubada03 said:

I'm pretty sure it is an adaptation of a small arc in the manga about an office trip so it features Narumi, Hirotaka, Kabakura and Koyanagi. This visual was released for it:

Hope that helps! It was a nice read in the manga so I'm excited to see it animated.

yeah very helpful. I think ill read the manga then
itiswhatitis
Jun 21, 2021 7:13 AM

Aug 2017
Nurguburu said:
Bruh, again? Make another entry lmao.

ikr xD im kinda used to seeing this on my watching list all of a sudden now
itiswhatitis
Jun 21, 2021 7:13 AM

Aug 2017
snowykevin said:
ah yes now I have it in my “watching” yet again, will never understand why some OVAs get separate entries while others just get sorted into one

they prolly too lazy to bother lmao
itiswhatitis
Jun 22, 2021 5:29 AM

Dec 2020
Lol, I thought MAL was being weird again and showing an early version of the anime list page. It does this sometimes, I update my episodes, but it shows the state before the update when I make the PC sleep and wake up without closing the tab. I thought it got so crazy that it showed a version from months ago, the time when I watched E2.

Then I noticed the episode counter became 2/3.
Forum avatar: Lu, from Isekai Nonbiri Nouka
Jun 25, 2021 5:23 AM

Jan 2018
Wotaku just make a 2nd season already! do we have enough materials to make it happen? I f*cking love this series since it came out.
Jun 25, 2021 7:41 AM

Feb 2021
Santibag said:
Lol, I thought MAL was being weird again and showing an early version of the anime list page. It does this sometimes, I update my episodes, but it shows the state before the update when I make the PC sleep and wake up without closing the tab. I thought it got so crazy that it showed a version from months ago, the time when I watched E2.

Then I noticed the episode counter became 2/3.

Yh when are they going to fix this. Pretty annoying
Jun 25, 2021 8:26 AM

Aug 2017
Touch_Me-sama said:
Wotaku just make a 2nd season already! do we have enough materials to make it happen? I f*cking love this series since it came out.

i wish they'd just make a s2 but i dont see this happening anytime soon sadly
itiswhatitis
Jun 27, 2021 5:53 AM

Feb 2020
I just don't understand why they list them together. If I'm not mistaken, they actually switched the entry to "Watching" status. I was at first like: "what!? Didn't I finish both episodes."
Yassi-chan said:
Ubada03 said:

Oh yeah, I remember that one (I'm a manga reader). This arc is very sweet. One of those real good moments between Hirotaka and Narumi.
Jun 27, 2021 2:28 PM

Feb 2016
Alex796 said:
I just don't understand why they list them together. If I'm not mistaken, they actually switched the entry to "Watching" status. I was at first like: "what!? Didn't I finish both episodes."
Yassi-chan said:

Oh yeah, I remember that one (I'm a manga reader). This arc is very sweet. One of those real good moments between Hirotaka and Narumi.

Aah yes I get what you mean I also get so annoyed with it shifting back and forth from my completed into my currently watching but oh well... And yesss I'm excited for the cute Kabakura x Koyanagi moment as well :')))

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii OVA Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

SouthRzVa - Oct 19, 2021

69 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 18, 12:48 PM

Poll: » Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii OVA Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Feb 27, 2021

56 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 18, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii: Youth Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

natsuki156 - Apr 12, 2019

68 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 17, 11:43 AM

» Where can i watch this?

zSlayPaladin - Sep 12, 2023

9 by zSlayPaladin »»
Sep 12, 2023 10:40 PM

» What chapters do the manga cover ?

xnub - Jun 4, 2023

9 by xnub »»
Jun 5, 2023 9:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.