Forum Settings
Forums
K-ON!
Available on Manga Store
New
May 25, 2018 11:54 PM
Nov 2017
I have no idea where else to post this and it's driving me crazy. In the song "Ohayou, Mata Ashita" from the Singing! album all of their voice actresses sing in it but for some reason I have no clue who sings this part:

"hibi wa dokomade tsuzuku? uwabaki nuida ashi chikyuu wo nanshuu dekiru?" / "日々はどこまで続く? 上履き脱いだ足 地球を何周できる? "

For the other parts of the song I hear Mugi first, then Ritsu, then mystery person, the chorus, You, Azunyan and Mio as the last individual girl to sing. Correct me if I'm wrong in any of those assumptions too!
Aug 12, 2018 2:19 PM

Sep 2011
I'm sure the first one is actually Mio, and the mystery person is probably Mugi judging from her other songs/lines.
Jan 18, 2021 2:35 PM
Oct 2020
sublimesalmon said:
I have no idea where else to post this and it's driving me crazy. In the song "Ohayou, Mata Ashita" from the Singing! album all of their voice actresses sing in it but for some reason I have no clue who sings this part:

"hibi wa dokomade tsuzuku? uwabaki nuida ashi chikyuu wo nanshuu dekiru?" / "日々はどこまで続く? 上履き脱いだ足 地球を何周できる? "

For the other parts of the song I hear Mugi first, then Ritsu, then mystery person, the chorus, You, Azunyan and Mio as the last individual girl to sing. Correct me if I'm wrong in any of those assumptions too!
I think it’s Yui and Mugi, i guess. tbh that’s my favorite part of the song. “Hibi wa do...” and the second one. It’s different from the other K-on song
Aug 19, 2021 11:20 AM

Apr 2020
I know this thread is old and maybe you got you answer, but I'll reply to you anyway

mononokemilk said:
This part is actually sung by Mugi alone.

There's a video of this song (that came out way after you made this thread) that shows who sings each part, I'm sure you'll find this helpful x)

┌─❈❇❈─┐

└─❈❇❈─┘

More topics from this board

Poll: » K-On! Movie Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Balibuli - Jul 17, 2012

336 by Uncapott »»
Feb 28, 4:16 AM

Poll: » Best Girl

Dragevard - Sep 30, 2021

20 by waalex11 »»
Aug 10, 2023 3:14 PM

Poll: » Are there many musicians in the fan base?

Prime1984 - Jun 4, 2023

23 by 10q7ch »»
Jun 9, 2023 10:25 PM

» The Girls of Afternoon Tea Time are English Icons

raabyray - May 13, 2023

3 by kotosugu »»
May 13, 2023 12:57 PM

Poll: » Is this a movie you would watch in the cinema?

Zaqu - Aug 19, 2021

21 by Rinrinka »»
Nov 25, 2022 5:48 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.