Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 13, 2018 4:49 PM

May 2012
Hey guys this question just came out of nowhere but who do you think has had a bigger impact on the world of One Piece Gol. D Roger or Monkey D. Dragon

Now yes the story follows Luffys fun pirates adventures and the whole thing is pretty much based on finding Rogers treasure but from time to time we get this really dark themes about how the world government is really corrupt and the most wanted man on earth "Revolutionary Dragon" is trying to break it free, also if he kills the fucking Tenryubitos which all just seem like disgusting rapists all the more so.

Both are pretty cool figures but i'd personally have to go with Dragon tough we don't really know much about him i feel like he's a bigger force in the world and if he's constantly helping free places like the bridge Robin he's my hero.

Gol D. Roger seems pretty much to have just gone around doing what he wanted and that's very nice in its own right but still ...

Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.
Feb 16, 2018 11:05 PM

Aug 2015
roger is the king of the pirates so in the world of one piece he has more a bigger impact.

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1102 Discussion

IzanaSolos - 3 hours ago

11 by thebrentinator24 »»
6 minutes ago

» Egghead's pacing has been spectacular!

GoatPieceLuffy - 8 hours ago

9 by ArtimesGamer »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 459 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

greenmush - Jul 18, 2010

136 by im-_Kira »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

CCLocs - Nov 2, 2008

86 by TheStarscream759 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Joe1991 - Sep 19, 2008

112 by TheStarscream759 »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.