Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 21, 2017 3:26 PM
May 2016
Hello all, I am new to Anime (relatively speaking). I've seen a handful of modern classics as well as olds but not i dont know what direction to go in next. I've watch some anime others would consider a classic like Cowboy BeBop, just to lose interest by episode 11, same with Fate Zero, barely got into the 2nd season and just couldnt bare it anymore.

I'll rank my top ten and it may be hard to gauge what my interest are because i dont even know, the genre's may differ but it was just overall good.

Another thing is i dont know if i can put up with the super 500 episode long pieces like One Piece or Naturo, it was bad enough getting through 150 of HxH or 100+ of YuYu, thats about my max.

Here is my top 10, and hopefully others can guide me off some good ideas to watch based on these:

1.) Hellsing Ultimate
2.) Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
3.) Hunter x Hunter 2011
4.) YuYu Hakusho
5.) Akame Ga Kill
6.) Hajime no Ippo
7.) Tokyo Ghoul
8.) Death Note
9.) Zankyou No Terror
10.) Zetsuen No Tempest

I do not mind Jap dubs and in fact is way better in HxH, while also being the only option available for my last two selections and most of Ippo.

Everything anime i click on has a reviewer explaining the cliche's, what i wouldnt like and the trailers just arent grabbing me.

Even if it isnt a specific title recommendation, just genre or production company's i should look to would help.

IF this isnt the right area to post, i am sorry, please direct me to that.

Thanks all
May 21, 2017 4:04 PM

Mar 2017
Here is the right place to post this.

OT:
Bungou Stray Dogs
One Punch Man
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Mob Psycho 100
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Drifters
Beelzebub
May 21, 2017 4:27 PM

May 2015
Man, you're missing out on the good stuff if you put a length cap on what you want to watch.
You've probably already seen it but since you can't be bothered to even fill out your list, I'll recommend it anyway. Parasyte.
May 28, 2017 10:08 AM

More topics from this board

» Almost cyberpunk sci-fi anime

Eternal-Destiny - Apr 25

6 by mo_lave »»
54 minutes ago

» Please recommend anime that has plot/tone/genre/theme of sci-fi/futuristic/post apocalyptic/modern times + fantasy/medieval/magic/old times?

Donkunsan - Apr 18

34 by JoeChip »»
2 hours ago

» Looking for an Anime like the game "Rival Schools".

reigningslash - Apr 22

3 by JoeChip »»
2 hours ago

» Anime similar to live-action action movies?

Skuletor - Apr 18

9 by JoeChip »»
2 hours ago

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - Apr 22

10 by JoeChip »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.