Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 15, 2017 11:33 PM

Nov 2011
How can he afford to play Glory all the time? How did he not get interrupted in the middle of the game when customers came in? The place look quite busy.

May 16, 2017 12:36 AM
Apr 2017
He did work, but since he is working as a night-shift so he had less customers to deal with.

There is one hilarious chapter in the novel, YeXiu was disturbed by two customers while he is doing a dungeon quest so he had to speed up the raid while deal with the customers in the same time which confused his teammate a lot XDDD

shame they cut this scene away in the anime, this is one of the golden comedy scene in the novel
May 16, 2017 2:30 AM
Apr 2017
In the WN, it exist. But whether it will show in the anime, idk.
May 16, 2017 4:33 AM

Apr 2014
To be honest, Night shift at internet Cafe isn't that busy, once the customer come in they usually stay for all night or close enough. He does serve them when they need it, the anime cut out small parts due to time restraint.
"You had no free will, you chased your vices along the same path as all of the others." - Shikieiki Yamaxanadu, Diamond in the rough
May 16, 2017 4:40 AM

Sep 2009
He's totally working yo. See?
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
May 16, 2017 4:43 AM

Jan 2017
wait, what exactly is his job, i forgot ??
May 16, 2017 6:52 AM
Apr 2017
He did the cashier's work in the latest episode XD
May 16, 2017 1:42 PM

May 2013
louissnape said:
He did work, but since he is working as a night-shift so he had less customers to deal with.

There is one hilarious chapter in the novel, YeXiu was disturbed by two customers while he is doing a dungeon quest so he had to speed up the raid while deal with the customers in the same time which confused his teammate a lot XDDD

shame they cut this scene away in the anime, this is one of the golden comedy scene in the novel

This chapter is after this 'arc' no? so maybe that we'll see it? It would be cool, I really loved and laugh to this xD
May 16, 2017 9:32 PM
Apr 2017
KaiserNazrin said:
How can he afford to play Glory all the time? How did he not get interrupted in the middle of the game when customers came in? The place look quite busy.

How did he not get interrupted in the middle of the game when customers came in?

that is a good question ( ̄y▽ ̄)~*
(I think MC is more humanized in the novel)

Chapter 102 ----

"But with astonishment, Tang Rou saw Ye Xiu stand up from the reception desk and shout to everyone: “Everyone’s fine? If you have something to say, say it now! I’m going to be busy for a bit.”

Tang Rou laughed and sent Ye Xiu a message: “If the customers really did need something, they wouldn’t ask you. Just say your prayers!”

“Really? Then hopefully I’ll be lucky.” Ye Xiu replied."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 161 ----

‘Yup! I’m going back!” Su Mucheng also took off her headphones. She logged out of the game and mouse, ready to shut down the computer.

“NO NO NO! That’s the server computer, my young lady. Please don’t shut that down!” Ye Xiu sweated madly. He almost charged at Su Mucheng to stop her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 190 ----

When he heard this, Ye Xiu couldn’t help but curse: “F*ck.”

Having been on night-duty for so many days, he had to bring customers drinks many times. Finally, someone had called for his service at a crucial time.

Ye Xiu’s left hand quickly left the keyboard and connected to the service line. He asked: “What would you like?”

“What?” The first to respond were the four players on the team. Ye Xiu hadn’t taken off his headphones.

“Two Colas.” The customer’s voice came out from the service line soon after.

“Just a second.” Ye Xiu said.

Chapter 191 ----

“I’m in a hurry! Hurry up!!” Turning his head, Ye Xiu yelled towards his mic.

Everyone was startled, even Su Mucheng didn’t understand what “Just one second” and then an “I’m in a hurry” right after meant. The cautious Qiao Yifan didn’t dare ask and pondered over what type of strategy “Just one second” and “I’m in a hurry” was.

However, Tang Rou was able to realize what had happened after a short while.

Ye Xiu’s Lord Grim rushed up as well. Just as he was about to attack, that annoying sound once again ran up from outside of his headphones.

This customer is really annoying…… Ye Xiu sighed. In the end, he turned his head, but discovered that the call had come from a different seat……

They’ve teamed up!

Ye Xiu thought as tears streamed down his cheeks. He controlled Lord Grim, while using his left hand to quickly answer the phone.

“What would you like?” Ye Xiu asked.

“What?” Steamed Bun Invasion asked.

“He’s not talking to you, Steamed Bun.” Tang Rou explained for Ye Xiu.

“Then who is he talking to?” Steamed Bun Invasion asked.

“With Internet Cafe customers!” Tang Rou said.

“Internet Cafe?” Steamed Bun Invasion was still puzzled. Ye Xiu was also extremely gloomy. This time, the customer didn’t directly order and instead slowly asked what brand of cigarettes the Internet Cafe had.

“Yellow Mountain, White Sand, Red Pagoda Mountain, Hibiscus, Nanjing, Red River, One Pen, Yellow Crane Tower, Five Leaves, which one?” Ye Xiu was very familiar with cigarettes! He quickly listed them out. In the end, the customer heard it and fell silent for a long time. He then killed Ye Xiu instantly with one word: “Ah?”

“What do you usually smoke?” Ye Xiu asked helplessly.

“Yellow Mountain.”

“We have it!” Ye Xiu said.

“Oh…..” The other side seemed to be pondering over it.

This time, Ye Xiu didn’t urge him and focused on the game.

The Sword Boundary buffed the team’s attributes and the Ice Boundary made the Illusion Swordmasters to slow down. On the other side, the customer calmly said: “If there’s so many White Sand types, then why’s there only one type for Yellow Mountain?”

Ye Xiu coughed blood: “The New Anhui and Chinese Wind are out.”

“How much for the New Quality?”

“They’re sold out!”

“No problem, I’m just asking.” The customer said.

“16……” Ye Xiu replied helplessly. The customer was the king.

“That’s more expensive than outside!” The customer lamented.

Ye Xiu didn’t reply and continued to play the game. Right now, it was a 5v5. Sword lights, lance blurs, gunshots, the battle was intense.

“Forget it. I don’t need them.” The greatest thing was that the customer had talked for so long, but didn’t buy anything.

Just as he hung up, another sound came. Ye Xiu was about to go mad. The other side asked: “Cola!”

“Just a moment! I’ll be there right away!!” Ye Xiu yelled.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

NettoAzure - Apr 6, 2017

225 by Rineczka »»
Jan 11, 12:47 PM

» Will The King's Avatar get an English dub?

awesomeblackman - Oct 30, 2018

8 by egosumjohn »»
Nov 3, 2023 7:48 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

bubbletea - Apr 28, 2017

82 by AshleyHawk1 »»
Dec 18, 2022 6:08 PM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Lambdaa- - Apr 7, 2017

163 by Nat_V »»
Oct 13, 2022 11:53 PM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

eplipswich - Jun 15, 2017

148 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 18, 2022 7:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.