Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (14) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Mar 26, 2017 11:27 AM

Dec 2016
coromandel is bae.
Mar 26, 2017 1:01 PM

Nov 2013

Day 2: Can't We Just Keep Sleeping?

Eventually, Yui and the other girls all drifted off to sleep. Yui first, she wasn't very good at staying
awake. When she finally woke up, she panicked. She was supposed to stay vigilant in case someone
was attacked! She rushed around, checking each one of her friends. Surprisingly, they were all safe.
Everyone went off to school, except Mio and Mugi, who were in need of recovery time.

Yui was relieved and promptly slept through all her classes. Maybe she had overreacted and nobody
else would be attacked at all?

Nobody has been attacked!

Countdown to Night 2
Mar 26, 2017 1:11 PM

Dec 2013
hmm ok that actually worked out pretty damn well, still down a pr but still nice.

Mar 26, 2017 1:14 PM

Dec 2013
Also welcome coro long time no game :D

Mar 26, 2017 1:22 PM

May 2014
Qoco said:
coromandel is bae.

:3

Shinichi-Kun said:
Also welcome coro long time no game :D

Thanks, it's really been a while. ^^

Mar 26, 2017 1:22 PM

Dec 2013
Poke Poke the phase is only 24 hours people

Mar 26, 2017 1:39 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
hmm ok that actually worked out pretty damn well, still down a pr but still nice.

well but this could mean two things:

- They now know who Yui is
- There is a doctor and the person they protected last night was the target.

@coromandel welcome to our moe kingdom lol did you catch up? What are your thoughts?

Shin, how do you feel about Jack? Do you still suspect him? How about the rest?( including me ofc)

@Jackrito any plans for today? do you have a suspect?

@Qoco you said now the real game begins so... did you gain any info from the lynch?

@Suzune-chan come talk to me! I know the timezones are a problem but tell me what you think :3
Mar 26, 2017 1:55 PM

May 2015
We only got 24h so first of all I'll place my vote vote: reiynii

Why rei-chan? Because out of list of players he is the one that caught my attention the most during EoP. This is what I think he tried to do:

- Defending followind saying he was town and we should save him so we see it as mafia trying to save a teammate. If we thought that, then we wouldn't try to save him, but when followind flipped town - we would see rei as a townie trying to save another person he was town reading (because why would scum try to save town?).

- He also asked about possible roles. If I wasn't already having doubts about his alignment I would probably see it as an innocent comment but maybe he was role fishing? idk. As mafia I would like to know what town pr are in play while as town I don't really care.

- Didn't know about the phase extension even thou he replied to Penta saying he was okay with a +24h - I see this as indicative that he wasn't really paying attention to the thread.

what do you guys think of my case against rei? Is not great but with only 7 pages is hard to find more solid arguments xD
Mar 26, 2017 2:08 PM

Dec 2013
illreply to you in like 30 mins ruu

Mar 26, 2017 2:29 PM

Sep 2014
Ruu said:
did you gain any info from the lynch?
We gained no information from that lynch, except that we lost an essential power role. We couldn't corner someone to gain information last phase, which would have been the best way to actually get information.
Going for a luck lynch I don't think ever works.

Ruu said:
If we should vote or pressure anybody, I'd think it's Qoco or Shinichi-kun.
Vote: Shinichi-kun
His second vote is what hammered the lynch, and although he did try to unvote, that was awfully suspicious and could have been him trying to clear his name (after knowing that Followind has been lynched anyway).

Why would you guys think I would right away try to tie the votes if I was mafia? What good does tying the votes do for me?
I voted for Qoco right after he voted for Followind to end the day in a no-lynch and then Shinichi-kun voted for Follow and I called out for help (looked at Ruu who was online at the time) and refreshed the page a few more times to see that the day has ended.
Mar 26, 2017 2:32 PM

Sep 2014
Check posts: #247 and onward for clearification of what I mentioned in my post above (#310)
Mar 26, 2017 2:33 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:

Shin, how do you feel about Jack? Do you still suspect him? How about the rest?( including me ofc)

I always suspect jack lol in all seriousness

And ill get back to you on my supicions of him once he posts more.

I wanna hear more from Qc and Followind thats for sure.

As for the only person i have a town lean on is suzune so far.

Mar 26, 2017 2:35 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:

Why rei-chan? Because out of list of players he is the one that caught my attention the most during EoP. This is what I think he tried to do:

- Defending followind saying he was town and we should save him so we see it as mafia trying to save a teammate. If we thought that, then we wouldn't try to save him, but when followind flipped town - we would see rei as a townie trying to save another person he was town reading (because why would scum try to save town?).

- He also asked about possible roles. If I wasn't already having doubts about his alignment I would probably see it as an innocent comment but maybe he was role fishing? idk. As mafia I would like to know what town pr are in play while as town I don't really care.

- Didn't know about the phase extension even thou he replied to Penta saying he was okay with a +24h - I see this as indicative that he wasn't really paying attention to the thread.

what do you guys think of my case against rei? Is not great but with only 7 pages is hard to find more solid arguments xD

1. Is possiblw

2.Is non alignment indictive role fishing doesnt tie him down to be scumming nor does asking role affiliated questions

3.I Honestly forgot about that post from him LOL im curious to know more about that. I brought up the same thing with followind and with rei rei saying most scum dont back read.

Mar 26, 2017 2:36 PM

Dec 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

LOL got distracted by kitty mafia i forgot follow was lynched XD

Mar 26, 2017 2:37 PM

Sep 2014
Ruu said:
Ah, also this poked my attention but I just made a mistake for timezones. Phase change happens at 12pm for me and the game had started 24 hours prior to me noticing the count down. I had been thinking the first 12 hours had been 24 because I'm in spring break and my sleep has been off schedule (as well as me not knowing which day of the week it is because I stay home all day all week).
Moral of the story, although I did agree to the 24 hour extension I thought the countdown would be updated; looking at it I panicked because we hadn't picked a lynchee or even discussed anything yet and tagged everyone.
Mar 26, 2017 2:39 PM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
Ruu said:
did you gain any info from the lynch?
We gained no information from that lynch, except that we lost an essential power role. We couldn't corner someone to gain information last phase, which would have been the best way to actually get information.
Going for a luck lynch I don't think ever works.

Ruu said:
If we should vote or pressure anybody, I'd think it's Qoco or Shinichi-kun.
Vote: Shinichi-kun
His second vote is what hammered the lynch, and although he did try to unvote, that was awfully suspicious and could have been him trying to clear his name (after knowing that Followind has been lynched anyway).

Why would you guys think I would right away try to tie the votes if I was mafia? What good does tying the votes do for me?
I voted for Qoco right after he voted for Followind to end the day in a no-lynch and then Shinichi-kun voted for Follow and I called out for help (looked at Ruu who was online at the time) and refreshed the page a few more times to see that the day has ended.

Mafia would rather cause a tie in my opinion mainly because

1.their goal is to cause chaos
2.A person causing a tie isnt gunranteed to be lynched while a person that was involved in the murder of a town is just like how rei is voting me now.
3.A tie gives very ittle info the less info the town have to work with the better it is for mafia.

Mar 26, 2017 2:40 PM

Sep 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:

Followind is dead.
Also, why Suzune-chan? I don't think much of what she said contributed to anything? I even forgot about her until your mention because of her low activity?
Mar 26, 2017 2:43 PM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Followind is dead.
Also, why Suzune-chan? I don't think much of what she said contributed to anything? I even forgot about her until your mention because of her low activity?

What does low activity have to do with her alignment tho, her posts alone make me see her as town.

Her post about QC at the end of page 6

and comment on rei rei post. If she waas mafia i dont see any reason why she would out that kind of info.

Mar 26, 2017 2:46 PM

Sep 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:

2.A person causing a tie isnt gunranteed to be lynched while a person that was involved in the murder of a town is just like how rei is voting me now.
3.A tie gives very ittle info the less info the town have to work with the better it is for mafia.
Mafia causing a tie isn't good for them whatsoever, I mean after all the less townsfolk there are the better the situation is for them since they have nightkills as well as their day votes.
Even at this point we still have no information from the lynch except that we know we had a power role that died (could be our only power role). We actually learnt more from the nonexistent night kill than we did from day 1's lynch. What did you personally learn from Followind's death?

1- A townie dying causes more chaos than a no-lynch.
2- There wouldn't have been a murder if yesterday ended in a tie so how would I predict your vote while trying to tie the votes myself (remember how I voted before you and right after Qoco to tie?)
3- Already mentioned above.
Mar 26, 2017 2:47 PM

Jun 2009
Well, looks like the night went well. Having no kill is a good thing, potentially a problem I suppose, but for now it has granted us another day with full group!

@Ruu, at least I posted in the night time. Yes, timezones are a problem this game. I should be here for the next fiveish hours. My Dark Heresy Table Top Roleplaying game is going on now, but I will be watching this game with one eye.

Personally, I would really to hear more from Qoco. I think it is important that we here from Coro this game too as there was little to no chance to talk to Lam-b.

I also think it would be worth it if we shared more of our quick immediate thoughts about the players. Or at least I am going to because i worry about not having information out when the phase ends.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 26, 2017 2:49 PM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Mafia causing a tie isn't good for them whatsoever, I mean after all the less townsfolk there are the better the situation is for them since they have nightkills as well as their day votes.
Even at this point we still have no information from the lynch except that we know we had a power role that died (could be our only power role). We actually learnt more from the nonexistent night kill than we did from day 1's lynch. What did you personally learn from Followind's death?

1- A townie dying causes more chaos than a no-lynch.
2- There wouldn't have been a murder if yesterday ended in a tie so how would I predict your vote while trying to tie the votes myself (remember how I voted before you and right after Qoco to tie?)
3- Already mentioned above.

What chaos did followinds death cause tho?

Also my opinion is a big whatif statement, only readon ur being voted is not cause of the tie anyways its because of other reasons.

Mar 26, 2017 2:50 PM

May 2015
@reyinii I agree with you that we need to pressure Qoco more but why are you voting Shinichi? can you give me more reasons than his last vote?

@Shinichi-kun why Suzune? tbf I don't think I will ever fully trust her so I want to know why are you town reading her atm.
I agree with you but now that rei is voting for you I don't know who should I believe.

reiynii said:
Ruu said:
Ah, also this poked my attention but I just made a mistake for timezones. Phase change happens at 12pm for me and the game had started 24 hours prior to me noticing the count down. I had been thinking the first 12 hours had been 24 because I'm in spring break and my sleep has been off schedule (as well as me not knowing which day of the week it is because I stay home all day all week).
Moral of the story, although I did agree to the 24 hour extension I thought the countdown would be updated; looking at it I panicked because we hadn't picked a lynchee or even discussed anything yet and tagged everyone.

I like this explanation at least. Not convince on the other one thou. Like Shin said, it gives you town cred if you look like the person that tried to save the town. What Shin did was too scummy and I don't think he would put himself in that position if he was mafia.
Mar 26, 2017 2:53 PM

May 2015
@reiynii

A tie is not bad for mafia because we still have the same amount of suspects so they can hide better and create more doubts and better cases against the townies.
Mar 26, 2017 2:59 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
@reiynii

A tie is not bad for mafia because we still have the same amount of suspects so they can hide better and create more doubts and better cases against the townies.

Yep normally only ever create ties as town ironaically lol

Mar 26, 2017 2:59 PM

Jun 2009
Ruu said:
@reiynii

In this game as tie causes no lynch. That would make a tie worse for mafia and better for town. Mafia needs to keep dwindling the number of players in order to win, getting mislynches would be the goal. The town needs to come to a choice the no lynch provides them with a chase to preserve the balance and not take a bad lynch. .

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 26, 2017 3:03 PM

Aug 2014
Vote Count 2.1

reiynii (1): Ruu
Shinichi-Kun (1): reiynii

Players Not Voting (6): Suzune-chan, Shinichi-Kun, QoCo, coromandel, Jackrito, InnocentAngel

This game uses a plurality system and does not have a lynch lock

> Countdown <
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Mar 26, 2017 3:07 PM

Sep 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:

Also my opinion is a big whatif statement, only readon ur being voted is not cause of the tie anyways its because of other reasons.
One less townie which unfortunately is one less power role in this situation. I don't think chaos would appear so clearly on the forums, but our reactions post Followind's reveal alone is a lot more chaos than what town would be at if there weren't a lynch.

Are you talking about the reasons Ruu mentioned? I believe I already cleared everything she had mentioned in her post about me, except her accusation of me role fishing.
Nobody was talking at the time, so I intentionally decided to try and begin a new argument that could lead us to other clues; another reason why I questioned in #215 why we kept postponing anything controversial.
Mar 26, 2017 3:08 PM

May 2014
D1 votes

reiynii > Qoco > unvote > Qoco
Ruu > Lam-B > unvote
Suzune-chan > Shinichi-kun > Qoco
Shinichi-kun > Jackrito > followind > (tried to unvote, but too late)
QoCo > Suzune-chan > followind
Lam-B >
Jackrito > Ruu > Qoco > followind
followind > Suzune-chan > unvote
InnocentAngel > Lam-B

D1 - final vote count
followind (3): Jackrito, Qoco, Shinichi-Kun
Qoco (2): Suzune-chan, reiynii
Lam-B (1): InnocentAngel

Players Not Voting (3): Lam-B, followind, Ruu

Mar 26, 2017 3:12 PM

Sep 2014
Ruu said:
If that were the case than the mafia would never win. They eventually would require a mislynch because that is 99% in their benefit. (the last 1% is information, which we don't really have much of right now.)
It's funny, but weren't you the one who first mentioned wanting a tie for the first day? I know one can be busy, but since you pointed out my mistake on the time subject (your number 3 on your case on me) I'd like to mention that you were online during the most crucial moment and me calling for help (#252) was almost completely aimed at you. I didn't want to specify who should help but I'd assumed you'd tie the votes since you were keen on a no-lynch first day.

[edit: making the post more clear + grammar mistakes]
Mar 26, 2017 3:13 PM

May 2014
I've read everything.

I probably would have voted for followind too, mainly because of this post. So I don't find the people on his train all that suspicious, I can see why they voted for him in the end.

@InnocentAngel
What are your thoughts so far?

@Ruu
I feel like you didn't use your vote all that much during day 1.
You voted for Lamb-B, unvoted, and then never voted for anyone else again.

You said that most people were neutral to you, so I can kind of understand why you were hesitant to vote, but at the same time, isn't the point of the day phases to pressure players with your vote?
I don't really remember if you've always been this careful during day 1.

Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Who do u think we dhould lynch @ruu if qoco turns up town just wondering? Cause the only people i see lynch worthy are the ones trying to push qc lynch. Your creating an easy wagon for mafia to hie on if eeryone just agrees to jump on him.

The thing is.... I think Qoco is town. If they were mafia, they would be more worried by now. I hadn't realise I was creating an easy wagon, I even thought my chat with him was showing people that he is probably a weird townie but not scum. And who are those people pushing for this lynch?
I would say followind is a better target atm because now I can see the steeping you accused them of earlier (most of their post are sheeping other's comments)

What made you decide not to vote for him after all (or anyone else for that matter)? Even though you started to find followind scummy?

Mar 26, 2017 3:21 PM

Sep 2014
coromandel said:
So I don't find the people on his train all that suspicious, I can see why they voted for him in the end.
But why would a mafia be so invisible to town? In my opinion, mafia players have to be a bit more townish to win (which is why I'm being voted) but see why I voted for Shinichi-kun? Because he think I'm mafia for that reason, yet has voted for Followind for the complete opposite reason. And although I understand people's play style is different, a mafia player (I mentioned this before as well) would totally poke their friend in their private chat and tell them "please act more townish, or we are going to lose".
Mar 26, 2017 3:27 PM

Sep 2014
Ruu said:
I like this explanation at least. Not convince on the other one thou. Like Shin said, it gives you town cred if you look like the person that tried to save the town. What Shin did was too scummy and I don't think he would put himself in that position if he was mafia.
This is also another reason. Why would people think what Shinichi-kun did is the most scummy and that makes him town but Followind who's actions were very transparent and confusing make him mafia?
I also understood where Followind was coming from. I myself tend to have a pale opinion during the first day because I don't know how to approach something (like me agreeing with your idea of a no-lynch day). Also a reason why I wanted to ask about the roles despite everyone thinking there was no point in that conversation.
I think I already mentioned most of the reasons why I think Shinichi-kun is mafia.

I agree with you that we need to pressure Qoco more but why are you voting Shinichi? can you give me more reasons than his last vote?
I am not voting for Qoco because I think Shinichi-kun trying to unvote last minute is more suspicious than someone putting themselves out there because they want a lynch.
Mar 26, 2017 3:28 PM

Sep 2014
Also @coromandel welcome ( ^ ^ )/**
Sorry for the late welcome, got a little too involved xD
Mar 26, 2017 3:31 PM

Apr 2014
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

well but this could mean two things:

- They now know who Yui is
- There is a doctor and the person they protected last night was the target.

@coromandel welcome to our moe kingdom lol did you catch up? What are your thoughts?

@Jackrito any plans for today? do you have a suspect?

@Qoco you said now the real game begins so... did you gain any info from the lynch?

@Suzune-chan come talk to me! I know the timezones are a problem but tell me what you think :3

I would look at Reynii atm for reason I said at night. I dont have any real plans though
Mar 26, 2017 3:39 PM

Apr 2014
reiynii said:
coromandel said:
So I don't find the people on his train all that suspicious, I can see why they voted for him in the end.
But why would a mafia be so invisible to town? In my opinion, mafia players have to be a bit more townish to win (which is why I'm being voted) but see why I voted for Shinichi-kun? Because he think I'm mafia for that reason, yet has voted for Followind for the complete opposite reason. And although I understand people's play style is different, a mafia player (I mentioned this before as well) would totally poke their friend in their private chat and tell them "please act more townish, or we are going to lose".

I dont like how you are trying to push how towny you are here it feels like over justified. Pointing out you are been voted for looking towny. A mafia player may poke friend true but that does not mean they will listen. Also on this post you say scum in your view shoukd act like town so like you are doing?.
Mar 26, 2017 3:41 PM

Apr 2014
reiynii said:
Ruu said:
This is also another reason. Why would people think what Shinichi-kun did is the most scummy and that makes him town but Followind who's actions were very transparent and confusing make him mafia?
I also understood where Followind was coming from. I myself tend to have a pale opinion during the first day because I don't know how to approach something (like me agreeing with your idea of a no-lynch day). Also a reason why I wanted to ask about the roles despite everyone thinking there was no point in that conversation.
I think I already mentioned most of the reasons why I think Shinichi-kun is mafia.

I agree with you that we need to pressure Qoco more but why are you voting Shinichi? can you give me more reasons than his last vote?
I am not voting for Qoco because I think Shinichi-kun trying to unvote last minute is more suspicious than someone putting themselves out there because they want a lynch.

You should be basing your vote off more general play then one moment in a game. Also why would a scum unvote last min or do anything it brings uneeded attention it us better to watch things
Mar 26, 2017 3:49 PM

May 2015
@coromandel I couldn't get a good read on everyone during the course of D1 that's why I didn't change my vote and after that ended up unvoting. I thought followind could be mafia but, like I said several times before, I wanted to give him another chance because he said he was better after the first day. If during D2 he couldn't convince me of his towniness I was going to vote for him.

I wanted a tie but most of the town wanted a lynch so I decided not to interfere that's why I didn't vote to create a no-lynch. At the moment I thought it wouldn't be right to go for a tie - against the town's wishes - specially when the one getting lynch was actually the only person I thought look a bit scummy. At the end I really thought he could flip mafia.
Mar 26, 2017 3:50 PM

Sep 2014
Jackrito said:
I dont like how you are trying to push how towny you are here it feels like over justified. Pointing out you are been voted for looking towny. A mafia player may poke friend true but that does not mean they will listen.
I don't understand where you are coming from. The reason Followind died is because he was being nonchalant and the reason I'd get votes is because I'm properly defending myself?
I highlighted the fact that Shinichi-kun's opinion is all over the place, which required me mentioning myself being voted since he is the only one voting for me at the moment.

Also on this post you say scum in your view shoukd act like town so like you are doing?.
How are townies supposed to act, then? I don't reckon there is is a perfect middle as every player is different.
Why did you vote for Followind? What are your thought on Shinichi-kun's vote change after the lynch has been set? Why is Qoco not being questioned when he is the cause of a power role death?
Mar 26, 2017 3:51 PM

Apr 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

Why a town read on Suzune they are only neu for me
Mar 26, 2017 3:57 PM

May 2014
reiynii said:
Jackrito said:
We have another day, but let's pretend we don't the level of content his is real bad and I agree a mislynch is high. So lets talk who would you lynch most at the moment and why.
I currently want to hear from Lamby both because I love him and because I want more people to talk and bring up new ideas. I still can't chance lynching somebody when I don't know a lot about what their intake on whatever is going on is.
I feel like I don't have any strings to start pulling from!

You said this, which sounds like a townie who really wants to get a better understanding of everyone. But then you didn't really go ahead and pressure people, or ask them all that much. Your actions following this post were a lot more passive which kind of irks me. There's something unnatural about your enthusiasm here, when later, you were mostly defending other players or talking game mechanics.

reiynii said:
Jackrito said:
Tihs last bit makes no sense and would make me want to lynch you if lamby was scum, a host would not show favouritism based on a persons role for that reason, everyone gets the same amount of time before replaced. Also they is a easy way to deal with a inactive which is a cop check you avoid the mislynch then unless GF of course but that is going into speculation.

At the end of the day this chat is something we can do at a diffeent point we need to decide on a lynch here.
Why are we postponing every piece of argument because we want to decide on a lynch? That is why we don't have any information two hour before the deadline of the first day.
With only two mafia, it would be (most likely) an automatic loss if one of them got modkilled on the first day. It could be a good idea for the person to be inactive on the first day so that he could stay under the radar but I'd think the host wouldn't want any faction to have an unfair game, especially if town has more power roles.
I'm not saying I'm certain, just that it's unlikely in my opinion.

We don't know if we have a cop or not, but if we do who do you think we should investigate?

reiynii said:
Jackrito said:
On second part why do you mention modkills they is a big waitlist that won't happen soon,also yes mafia can lurk but lamb is not the type to do so and not even been on. On the last part yes they is no certain cop true but high chance of one and if they is one up to them who they pick
I wasn't saying Lamby is lurking since I do think he is very straightforward. He's most likely merely busy at the moment.
I am not eliminating the (very high) possibility of someone replacing an inactive instead of them getting modkilled, but I'm just thinking of all of the possibilities.
I mentioned that the replacement would be heavy weight on their alignment but still necessary when they catch up and I just want to consider what would happen if nobody was found and player had to be eliminated.

One thing that's suspicious about you is how a lot of the things you said during day 1 weren't all that relevant to the day phase.

Like, it's perfectly fine to talk about LYLO, or the mafia's abilities, or how inactives are being dealt with, but is that really what goes through a townie's head during the day, especially when they can't seem to figure out the other players? Wouldn't you rather try to delve into their minds instead of talking about these mechanics that aren't really relevant at that time?

reiynii said:
We have 2 hours left, and I'm not sure who I want to vote for. Jack and Ruu have been bringing up good points, Qoco and Followind are such easy targets (especially that they are gone now) for me to want them dead. I don't think they are mafia because they wouldn't leave the game without helping us decide on someone else to lynch who is not them or their party...

I don't have bigger opinions on any of the other players. Innocentangel and Suzune-chan I haven't heard of in so long...

Then wouldn't it be better to just vote for one of them and see what happens, instead of doing nothing?

reiynii said:
Jackrito said:
Also to Reynii's point it is possible for scum to have a bad game just because a lynch is easy it does not mean it is wrong. With that approach you will only lynch people that have exp and can cope under pressure.
I don't think Followind would leave last minute and let himself get lynched if he was mafia. He is in maximum danger, and he'd at least try to clear his name if he didn't want his faction to lose right away.
I will not vote for him, nor for Qoco I don't think.

Unvote

You sound way too confident that he's town here.

1) not all mafia players will try to fight, some will just give up.
2) followind said he wouldn't be here at phase change, which he may have said so people don't lynch him after all.
3) nothing followind did really seemed pro-town.

... those would be the thoughts floating through my head. not "he seems like an easy lynch, he can't be mafia at all". And I'm sure you know better than this too, reiynii.

Your post is suspicious because you didn't seem the least bit doubtful of followind's alignment.

reiynii said:
Qoco said:
Vote change: followind

I can't remember if that's the right format.
Why?! I doubt followind is mafia!

Vote: Qoco

This doesn't make much sense (it's kind of a logical fallacy).
Just because Qoco votes for followind (who you think is town), doesn't mean Qoco is mafia.
They could both be town, no?

+ You said in another post that both Qoco and followind are probably town because they're easy lynch targets, so why did you change your mind about Qoco here?

reiynii said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ok enough of this

Someone explain to me thats scummy because, someone will always get lynched day 1. Its the freaking circle of life lmao
Not with a last minute unexplained vote. I'm not saying what Qoco said sounds like mafia but it's just weird since we were all thinking of a no-lynch until he changed that..

Just because someone sticks out, doesn't make them bad.

reiynii said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
Hmm? what does that have to do with last minute voting? Was kitty mafia day 1 lynch last minute because they lynched the 2 shot vigilante lmao .
I am not keeping up with Kitty Mafia so I don't know who they killed the first night, it's just that we could've tied the day and surely the mafia wouldn't have shot Followind this night because he was a suspect. What mafia would shoot a town suspect who will be lynched because they can't defend themselves?

Also, what I'm saying about Followind being such an obvious town is that he was so nonchalant about the whole thing his fellow mafia would've tagged him in their club saying "I know you're a beginner and you don't know much but if someone is pushing you, try to answer them as honest as you can make yourself be, and gain their town read! Please don't be nonchalant because they will suspect you and lynch you ^ ^ "

What if followind and InnocentAngel had been mafia together . . . ?

- - - - ^ from D 1 ^ - - - -

Mar 26, 2017 3:58 PM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Ruu said:
@reiynii

In this game as tie causes no lynch. That would make a tie worse for mafia and better for town. Mafia needs to keep dwindling the number of players in order to win, getting mislynches would be the goal. The town needs to come to a choice the no lynch provides them with a chase to preserve the balance and not take a bad lynch. .

I guess for once we see things defferently lol

Mar 26, 2017 3:59 PM

May 2014
reiynii said:
Also @coromandel welcome ( ^ ^ )/**
Sorry for the late welcome, got a little too involved xD

thank you, reiynii. :3

Mar 26, 2017 4:01 PM

Jun 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:
Suzune-chan said:

I guess for once we see things defferently lol
Well if it caused a random lynch, I could see it being better for the mafia.

Mar 26, 2017 4:03 PM

May 2014
Vote: reiynii

Ruu said:

Thanks, Ruu! ^^

Well, I think I've posted most of my thoughts for now.

- I suspect reiynii the most
- I'm really curious about InnocentAngel
- the rest is kind of neutral to me right now

Also, don't ask me for a complete reads list. I decided a while ago not to talk about my town reads anymore, so the mafia doesn't kill them off (which happened in the past).
So all you'll get from me is accusations, votes and questions. :>

Mar 26, 2017 4:05 PM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

One less townie which unfortunately is one less power role in this situation. I don't think chaos would appear so clearly on the forums, but our reactions post Followind's reveal alone is a lot more chaos than what town would be at if there weren't a lynch.

Are you talking about the reasons Ruu mentioned? I believe I already cleared everything she had mentioned in her post about me, except her accusation of me role fishing.
Nobody was talking at the time, so I intentionally decided to try and begin a new argument that could lead us to other clues; another reason why I questioned in #215 why we kept postponing anything controversial.

Idk everyone seems pretty clear headed if there was chaos its def dissapeared over night.

I say black you say white whats your point lol, just because you can explain why you did something doesnt make the action any less scummy. I read whatr u said about the 24 hour thhing doesnt really change much. Well like i sad about role fishing it doesnt really say much.

I read ur post that you linked i didn't see any reason to discuss the inactive player at the tim, ill never lynch them if they get mod killed thats fine if they keep pstoing the bare mininum then ill susepct them.

Mar 26, 2017 4:07 PM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
coromandel said:

@ bold thats not true because a drastic change of playstyle during the game would be a warning sign that said person is prob scum. Also this logic is invalid because people like karote and grrr both act scummy and scummy things even when they're town.

Mar 26, 2017 4:08 PM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
Ruu said:

i unvoted to force a tie, if i was scum i wouldnt have done that. I just had a slight gut feeling that follow might actually be town.

Mar 26, 2017 4:08 PM

Dec 2013
Jackrito said:
reiynii said:

You should be basing your vote off more general play then one moment in a game. Also why would a scum unvote last min or do anything it brings uneeded attention it us better to watch things

exaactly thank you.

Mar 26, 2017 4:10 PM

Apr 2014
reiynii said:
Jackrito said:
I dont like how you are trying to push how towny you are here it feels like over justified. Pointing out you are been voted for looking towny. A mafia player may poke friend true but that does not mean they will listen.
I don't understand where you are coming from. The reason Followind died is because he was being nonchalant and the reason I'd get votes is because I'm properly defending myself?
I highlighted the fact that Shinichi-kun's opinion is all over the place, which required me mentioning myself being voted since he is the only one voting for me at the moment.

Also on this post you say scum in your view shoukd act like town so like you are doing?.
How are townies supposed to act, then? I don't reckon there is is a perfect middle as every player is different.
Why did you vote for Followind? What are your thought on Shinichi-kun's vote change after the lynch has been set? Why is Qoco not being questioned when he is the cause of a power role death?

I don't think shinchi is all over the place you can't look at every player the same way because everyone is different don't compare your self to follow wind. You are defending yourself yes but I don't like the way you are doing it.

I gave my reasons on wind at the time so no need to say again. On shinchi vote I don't see him doing it as scum not his style and the unvote cmnes a second late so can easily be mis timed . I would say I'm more the cause of winds death and using the facet he is a power role is unfair no one knew that. This just comes off to me as you pushing a easy lynch and putting on unfair blame.
Mar 26, 2017 4:13 PM

Dec 2013
Jackrito said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Why a town read on Suzune they are only neu for me

even with her few posts she still says things only someone whois town aligned would say, liks her post before the phase ended.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (14) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.